Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 11-12-2008, 05:36 PM   #126
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ref: The Australian Ark

australians in a lot of ways,
have always been way ahead of the times,
personal development - is huge there
consciousness on personal products without toxins - is huge there, however,
i got to wonder why stuart wilde
is selling his place there ? and, moving !!!
he thinks, his place will still be standing in the end,
so, why would he be selling it ???
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 07:36 PM   #127
Mystic Pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ref: The Australian Ark

It could be any ark for that matter – whether it is on the top of the mountain or the deepest, remotest jungle in some highly unexplored area of the globe.

I think the most important thing to prepare for is “preparing ourselves” -- emotionally, mentally and spiritually. Us, the people we care for, even the friends and acquaintances who agree to go with us and share our safe havens.

There is so much negativity and “doomsday scenarios” in this thread that I personally think we are missing the point. And I think the point here is – personally for me – is that this 2012 thing is a “test” -- a test of not only our endurance and our sanity, but also how we relate to people in times of great danger and tribulation. And how we can still be HUMANE and GIVING while already in danger.

We need our Gods, our Oneness not only with Our Creator or Spirit, but also the rest of humanity who, in these dire times, will hopefully band together to live through such a catastrophe. And I sincerely and personally hope that catastrophe will not have to materialize.
Mystic Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote