Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-10-2008, 06:06 PM   #1
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Question NWO for dummies

I'm wondering why they want a new world order??
I understand about 2012 and the end of the line for the Illuminati, but why would they want us under marshal law?
What's wrong with just letting the world carry on as before?
People are talking about them killing us with bird flu and injecting us with micro chips.

Sorry if I'm being a bit thick here but I really don't see what they stand to gain
Please make you reply as simple as possible
Thx
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 06:24 PM   #2
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Default Re: NWO for dummies

Why has this been moved into Project Camelot » Off-Topic ????
Surely this is better in Avalon, no ones comes into Camelot
Old 10-10-2008, 08:13 PM   #3
undetected
Avalon Senior Member

Avalon is solutions for future, Camelot is more about just info. Place your posts based on where they belong, not based on what section people read more.

Now for the answer. The main reason for their agenda is control. They already have all the money but they want to make sure that no one can ever stand against them. Actually I'd say lately they've been growing more and more scared of us. They know we can "defeat" them - and btw we will.

One world government - that way there's no "other" government that could have different opinions/agendas. Now some countries can still mess their plans up, like Putin did in Georgia. If there's only one government that they have control over, they have no potential "enemy."

About killing us - they see overpopulation as a problem because it's easier to control less people. They don't care how they kill us, war, disease, anything goes. They want to reduce the numbers to something more manageable.

Microchips are the ultimate thing. Listen to David Icke what he says about that. Those chips would raise the level of control over people a hundred times.
Your body is electromagnetic in a sense, so through those chips [among many other things] they could mess even with your emotions. Imagine they send waves of depressions and fear to those who oppose them.

Those are Their views and plans anyway. I'm just giving info. I don't think they can pull it off anymore.
undetected is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 09:54 PM   #4
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

The agenda for this NWO is somewhat hidden.

This war is over our minds and our spirits.

Remember do not feed the fear machine.

Peace and love
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 12:37 AM   #5
tacodog
Avalon Senior Member

I think this is a lot like the last depression. We are being presented with two ideas here: The Good ET's/Spiritual Beings/Our Higher Self will save us or TPTB will present us with something like Project Bluebeam/WWWlll/plagues etc. and we become a NWO. If there is no Devine intervention, how is it that "we the people" will win? We know who the bank robbers are, we don't quite know who is at the very top (or bottom - depending on which way you want to look at it). Yet, we have and we still do allow these criminals to run the show. So how do we bring them down? Why do some think they are running scared? I do not see them running scared, I see things running as per their plan. Economic crash, comsuming all of the non players, total economic power. Sure they are exposing themselves, but does that matter at this point? Are there enough white hats around the world to bring them down? Is Humanity ready to unite against them? How do we intend to unify and fight them when we cannot even agree as to who, what, or where? If we do not fear them, then we win? Well, I don't fear them, but I am ashamed of myself and humanity. We, the human race, watched all of this unfolding and allowed this to happen in the first place. Time and Time again man has been reduced to a few to start a new world. It seems to be in our nature; some lead, some follow, and eventually the leaders become corrupt....and here we go again. I have always prayed/dreamed that humanity could let go of money, greed, ego and create a world as depicted in Zeitgeist 2. The majority of humanity will have to decide that this is what they want, and if they don't, then how can this come about? Until mankind's veil has been lifted and we know who we are, where we came from and what our purpose is (even here mankind cannot agree) will we be able to stop this cycle and create a beautiful world for all. Without the lifting of this veil or some kind of Devine intervention, well, I guess we'll just have to go back to the drawing board and start all over again. I pray for the veil lifting, I pray for devine intervention, I pray for humanity and love of humanity.
tacodog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 02:46 AM   #6
undetected
Avalon Senior Member

tacodog, TBTB are bound to fall simply by the laws of universe. There's karma and they're trying to escape it, which they can't. It's only a question of WHEN their downfall will come. And I see the time coming now. Yes, humanity has been failing, but it's changing. The truth is going mainstream.

The general public may dismiss Alex Jones or David Icke as crazy, but when Bruce Willis says that the people who assassinated Kennedy are still in power, when Charlie Sheen and David Lynch say publicly that the official 911 story doesn't make sense and that we need some answers, I think the public won't be as quick to dismiss it as just more crazy talk.

And it seems to me that even larger powers, like Japan or Russia maybe, aren't playing the way they're "supposed to." The world is really getting sick of all these lies and everything.

I don't know if you believe that the shift into 4th dimension [or w/e the right term is] is coming. If you do, then it should be clear that TPTB won't make it there.

I do believe they've been failing lately. Big time in Georgia for example. And there are pretty big players standing against them. How long do you think they can suppress the info about free energy when there are many independent people working on it and the spread of information over the internet is unlimited at this point. If just this one thing, free [or even very cheap] energy gets out, it will be such a massive blow for them, with many resulting consequences, that they must indeed be scared of it.

And as soon as that happens, it will be a sign for all the others waiting for their time. Just imagine that it comes out that they've been lying for decades and cheap energy was here all the time but we've been forced to use stupid oil. People will then finally ask what else they were lying about. And all those who know the countless secret truths will come out. The banking lies, the religious lies, the UFO lies, can you imagine the impact of all that info going mainstream?

I believe there are many more of us than we can actually see. Many people who know the truth, are still staying hidden, waiting for the right time because they don't want to draw attention sooner than necessary. When there's a trigger that will start one thing that will weaken Their power, it will be like an avalanche from there. Over the past days all the new information I have gathered is painting a more and more optimistic picture. And I'm by nature quite skeptic concerning humanity. But humanity has been doing poorly because they've been manipulated so, and in fact they have immense potential. Once it is unlocked, the elite becomes a very small and weak minority. And they know it and that's what is scaring them ****less right now. And if it isn't, it should be.
undetected is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 07:13 AM   #7
Platinum
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by undetected View Post
Just imagine that it comes out that they've been lying for decades and cheap energy was here all the time but we've been forced to use stupid oil. People will then finally ask what else they were lying about. And all those who know the countless secret truths will come out. The banking lies, the religious lies, the UFO lies, can you imagine the impact of all that info going mainstream?

It will be immense. Like a Dam bursting.

All these years of subtle suppression, and brutality. The pressure of the deceit and secrecy building. The dam begins to crack. Frantic 'insiders', in a frenzy of activity, scrambling to cover them with worn out plasters. World 'leaders' in a flurry of panic, exposed, staggering around in the blinding light of public scrutiny; as their defensive walls start to break apart, under the torrents of questions and accusations pounding forcefully against their tidal walls.

Accountability anchors up outside, all guns blazing.

The Dam bursts, under the unstoppable deluge of outrage and recriminations, and in rushes one sweeping tide of united humanity.

Set upon delivering the world, from the vice-like grip of faceless corporate entities, corrupt politicians and war-mongers, underhanded secrecy and hidden agendas. An end to 'ruling bloodlines', and conceited superiority 'Military-Industrial" complexes.

Coming together under One banner, for the One race of humanity. Intent upon evolving to a higher place and building a brighter future together; where each one of us is afforded the personal liberty, of a fair, balanced, level and unprejudiced playing field; with fresh clean air, awash in the fragrances of sweet peace, and eliminated competition. The voluntary Abolishment of apathy. Greed transcending into empathy.

The way I see it emerging in my dreams.

Let us make the dream come true, and establish it as our reality.
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 08:59 AM   #8
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

There's not much doubt that some very nasty people have some very unpleasant plans for all of us. My sense is that they will not succeed, and the first reason is that they are broke. They're actually still discovering how broke they are, and they're starting to need clean underwear.

Oh, they still have their luxurious surroundings and their self-important friends, but what the whole world is realizing is that all of the money the US has been floating all over the place isn't real money. Real money is something that has value. This money is just ink on paper, or not even that - just bytes, little electronic blips that only exist as long as the power stays on.

Unfortunately, even though the money was not real, the debts we've run up are. There will absolutely be a reckoning, and it will roll over all of us. But as far as all of the plans to chip and enslave us, I fear our own government less than the Chinese. We owe them a ton of money, and we're dead broke. We sure don't have the money to round people up and chip them and render them and shred them, one by one. On the other hand, the Chinese are getting really mad about the money thing, and they are rich, patient, and ruthless.

whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 10:07 AM   #9
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecrow View Post
There's not much doubt that some very nasty people have some very unpleasant plans for all of us. My sense is that they will not succeed, and the first reason is that they are broke.
They are not broke. They are the ones that control the broke people.
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 10:24 AM   #10
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Money is the route of all evil

Thx for the replies

Last edited by Swanny; 10-11-2008 at 10:31 AM.