Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2009, 08:20 PM   #1
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Default Step up or "Thanks for all the fishes"

I'm thinking it's about time to raise the bar on the POSTS....

We've "lost" some good folks that just watch now because this place can't get a good train of thought going.

We have definitely lost the intellectual and spiritual momentum we had going a month ago.

Come on folks!!!

Keanu Reeves immortal???

Cat or Dog person???

Give me a break....We have turned into a stone skipping across a pond and never penetrating the surface.

WAKE UP!!!!

Stop you Cut and Paste Commandos...................

Time to turn the WATCHERS back on....come on guys!!!
Old 11-09-2009, 08:23 PM   #2
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Step up or "Thanks for all the fishes"

You might be right here.....
Old 11-09-2009, 08:31 PM   #3
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Good point Stargazer.
In times of lack of focus and direction reviving old threads can be a good thing.
Remember there are some treasures buried here in Avalon .
Or start a new good thread of your own

Love Always
mudra

any one bored today may want to go and watch " Home " here
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=17489

Last edited by mudra; 11-09-2009 at 09:12 PM.
Old 11-09-2009, 09:38 PM   #4
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

I wrote this on 2 October 09... On the Manifest for you thread...

I got No comments. I stopped writing. I don't write where the interest

is the drama and Wow that Avalon readers Now want:

W0W... To Really Heal the Earth. One would have to destroy the 0il Business.

They remove a substance from under the crust [which weakens the surface]
causing sink holes N' earth quakes. The substance these Evil people remove
they process into poisons such as Plastic, fuel, N' other items they say we
should use. All of them toxic and poison to our bodies and all life. They pick
the pockets of beings of the planet in their greed, for the processing of this
natural continously produced substance. The only way to get rid of it is to
burn it... Which they also want to tax you for using it.[Carbon Tax]...

Plastic collects on the surface; in landfills, in the oceans it kills oceans
creatures, Kills life on the surface and in the sky... They take money from the
earth beings to FIX a problem again and again which THEY caused. Over
N' over I see they repeat the same thing. They ' Hook ' you on something
than take Money from Your labors to FIX what THEY cause... They give
each other that sign of Taurus [the bull] when ever a camera is on them,
You, all know the sign little finger and index finger held outright middle fingers
tucked under held by the thumb forming the face of the bull. They hold it
sidesways in front of their body or up in the air. That is the sign of laughing
at U the payer... As they Pick your pocket they laugh at U.

Electric is the only true energy that is safe. But, it is kept hidden. Henry Ford
hated 0IL people. In 1921 he built a model T; which really used electric to
turn a flywheel which provided forward movement. He used pocket
magnets to repel the magnets on the flywheel which caused rotation....

Coral Castle in Southern Florida was completely built using the same method
to power a generator which Ed, used to lift blocks of limestone of various
shapes in place using the electro/magnetics to repel the blocks lifting off the
earth and placed them where he wanted them. Do I understand it -Y E S.
But, your HOOKED on a drug called 0IL. Henry Ford built his auto to run on
farm products... Never 0IL... He hated 0IL... And the people that brought it.
They killed his son Edsel to flip him... Henry Ford hated 0IL as I hate
pharmaceuticals... another one of their tools. They HOOK you and COOK you.

And, sooo it is. And sooo it will be... Until, all of the beings of the planet
Terra educate themselves get some BALLS and start using ELECTRIC.
Start building generators.

Only then can the earth be healed... Make the dumbing down go away.

Live better electricly... Remember that... Its gone away also.

YOU, AIN'T GOT THE BALLS... And, THEY KNOW THAT.

I have left knowledge all over this site. No One reads it...

Verry trooly,

Tango

Let The Force be withIn you.

Last edited by Tango; 11-09-2009 at 09:45 PM.
Old 11-09-2009, 09:43 PM   #5
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Well.. Yes I remember this Tango..
See there are some buried treasures here in Avalon.
It's an important point you make.
Please I would appreciate you post this on the radiant thread
as there are the people that are seeking for new ways of using
the energy and sound ways to live in respect to all.
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=15480

Thank You Tango
Love from me
mudra

Ps: post the above on the " home " thread too dear .
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=17489
Thanks.
Old 11-09-2009, 09:55 PM   #6
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post

We've "lost" some good folks that just watch now because this place can't get a good train of thought going.

We have definitely lost the intellectual and spiritual momentum we had going a month ago.

Come on folks!!!

Keanu Reeves immortal???

Cat or Dog person???

Give me a break....We have turned into a stone skipping across a pond and never penetrating the surface.

WAKE UP!!!!

Stargazer, you touched the nerve.
I would add also that (un)coscious fear-mongering is also making some blockages and defocusing of the real positive abilities of the beautiful people here. The potential is enormous...

Thank you and be blessed!
Old 11-09-2009, 10:46 PM   #7
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Remember also..... I got banned for saying a thread should be renamed:

Bobbit < Cause I knew it was going to get cut short> LOL, I thought it was

funny as Hell... One's humor is another's 'attack...'

I also know the formula for jet fuel or Diesel... No one's interested...

There's NO drama to ' making fuel ' that can be used...

Henry Ford used to give a kit for every auto he sold... No One care's

Trooly,

Tango

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
Stargazer, you touched the nerve.
I would add also that (un)coscious fear-mongering is also making some blockages and defocusing of the real positive abilities of the beautiful people here. The potential is enormous...

Thank you and be blessed!
Old 11-10-2009, 12:42 AM   #8
lawlessline

Hi all,

Maybe there is another anwser to the question posed. Maybe alot of people have realised that the only way forward is by standing still?? There are thousands of videos, radio shows telling everyone what people have been hiding from us, what groups have planned for us, what the future holds, why we are here. But just try and watch every show and listen to evry theory. Why? Has this truely brought forth a plan that all can ahear to?

Most people here has done form of travelling with their back pack, or taken to the road for a trip somewhere, leaving our guides to show us the way. I am sure that whats the Avesbury thing was about. The road is different to those voyages through the passages of this reality that we call earth, but with one small difference. The road is your life. We can talk about how bad people are and what they are witholding or planning for us. But there is one fine componant, that they have no real control over, which is you.

OK so there are alot of people a sleep, maybe that is not such a bad thing if the doom and gloom merchants are right? I wouldn't wish them to wake in the process of this plain ripping apart. Yes if they were awake there would be alot more wieght behind the idea of a bright and beautiful future. But it may also take alot long in time missing the window of opportunity?

I think it is rude to wake people from their sleep, as Bob Marley said, I am not here to wake you. We should take an active part in the wonder that is life just outside our doors. It maybe interacting with people who are asleep, but thats not enough to effect your desire for a future that holds promise, no matter how difficult it gets. Sing them rather a sweet song that will help just to make them sleep better, therefore increasing their vibration, invertably they will contribute to the succes of your own beautiful image of the world of tomorrow.

Your neighbour should be your friend, there is no way round that. If they are not then make them your friend. With out them you, them, I, am nothing. They maynot know nothing of electric motors, 2012, illuminatie, healing. This doesnot mean they have nothing to contribute to the eventual outcome of this beautiful world.

The community that was founded here have flown the nest. I come back from time to check if they are still those who have not flown the nest. I cann't teach you to fly for the same reasons that I am not going to force anyone to awake from their slumber. They will do that when they need to do that. If you turn to your local communities, you may find that there are alot more of people who have the same ideas, but scared to openly say that in the crowd, for thinking they might sound like a mad hatter, like the things we hear which we term as fearmongering. I don't know who said that there is a healthy level of fear, and that I agree. But let the only fear being that you are not fullfilling your role to its total capacity.

Why build a community from scratch, when there is communties that surround us? Being an active part of the community wil ultimately change the levels of vibrations andthe soringing of new movements. A freind of mine from 20 years ago would say, "its freedom for everyone or freedom for no one." That rings true in my soul. But which ever way it pans out you can only be responsible for your own deeds? Leave people to wake with easy. If we do they won't be a grumpy old fart or fartess, making alot more work to correct the balance.

There is a plan for every person to get behind, and that plan is you. We are each the master of our own world. So is that the matrix? Is the matrix us? Individually? But are the matrices connected to a mother board? If that is the thinking, then you must make the best of ourselves, which in turn will change the world of the other and so on and so forth. Chaque en son Merde, (Each to their own ****). this works both ways. This can be good for you and bad for you depending on your view point. But I think that most people, here certainly, has the best of interest for each other. So it is a case of doing you job in the make up of the change that we undertaking and will finish. The finish is up to us. But lets fool our selves, eac of us, that you individual view will be the ultimate way to go forward. If we were to take a photo of the earth, we would have to take thousands, millions of photos to get a a fine view of what makes up this world. Each of us take a photo which make up the end future. So atleast take a photo that you can be proud of.

There is no room for the idea that you, them, I or any other dimensional being or out there personage has their finger on the button. We will only see at what point we did have pur finger on the beat exactly, is in the flux between vibrational states. Supeman as the boy in his Bubble. It is time to step out of our secure space and get involved on the most local of levels. When was the last time you checked in to see the granny or old man down the road to see if they are ok? Need to talk about the **** they are going through?

Dimensions, realities only have form in the flux. Otherwise it is impossible to see the wood for the trees. So go hug a tree, climb a tree make a swing in the park and watch the kids use it, listen to the laughter and the tears of the grazed knees. We can meditate till we fall asleep again, we can follow a guru till we are a carbon copy, buy into the consummer holacaus till death saves us. But the truth in all of these activities is the pursuit of inner pleasure. This could be so simple its childs play. Merlin taught Authur 3 valuable lessons. First was sleep, the next Eating and the final was to talk. If we know how to do these at the right time the rest is just a walk in the park?

Hows your neighbour?

Last edited by lawlessline; 11-10-2009 at 01:11 AM.

Old 11-10-2009, 02:01 AM   #9
happyhollergal
Avalon Senior Member

Stargazer, I think you're right. I've not been sharing for the past month very much at all. In fact, I stopped coming here every day and now only drop in a couple of times a week. I like to look for threads that stimulate my mind and allow me to think, and express my own views without being ridiculed about what those beliefs may or may not be. It seems that there are those who feel compelled to force their beliefs on others, rather than just not responding to something that doesn't mirror their beliefs. I've learned a lifetime of valuable information from the contributors on Avalon, and I am very grateful. For instance, I may have a certain belief about a subject, and I run across something that someone wrote that differs from that belief. I will still take time to read or watch a video, because very often my eyes have been opened to a different view that is based on facts that resonate with truth for me. At other times, if I feel that the new information doesn't change my viewpoint, I simply move on. I would be way out of line to criticize the person who wrote something that I disagree with. I just keep my big mouth shut and keep moving forward. We all have our own beliefs that we are entitled to. I stopped being part of the sheeple society over a year ago. I certainly don't come to Avalon so that others can feel superior by forcing their spiritual belief/disbelief on me. This is not church. It is a place to be with friends and learn with others. None of us has all the answers, but by continuing to share openly with one another, we keep putting little pieces of the big picture puzzle together. Everyone has something to contribute. It's a place for intellectuals and ordinary folks like me and everyone in between, to come together for a common purpose. That purpose should always be in the seeking of truth and sharing whatever you can with others that might help them on their journey. It's good to be a sponge at times, but sometimes you just gotta let your hair down and quit being concerned about what someone else is going to think or say about what you write. There can be a wealth of knowledge gained from the simplest sentence. Look for the tidbits, not at the hypocrites.
Old 11-10-2009, 02:05 AM   #10
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

That certainly rings a bell Lawless .
You learned the third lesson well ..
That all boils down to be here and now and face what is in front of us with Love and care.
Whatever that is that we are facing .
Every moment is an opportunity to bring it all the love that it deserves.

Blessings to You Lawless .
My Love for you Always

mudra

Last edited by mudra; 11-10-2009 at 02:09 AM.
Old 11-10-2009, 02:50 AM   #11
Freedom
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings All. I have been visiting now for a while. I came to observe when Avalon started. As with anything new, I felt it better to wait a while till you got the bugs out , it seemed crazy back then. Now as I read, what I find is that your all rather "deep" for the average soul, so I figured I could not have added much to the brilliance I see. I also found lots of love amoung and through you....who couldn't use more love? I would often find myself shedding many tears of joy, so much so that I was exhausted from following a thread, so much love and joy, that I have never been able to respond. I feel it is time to step up and join in if I may.
Old 11-10-2009, 03:19 AM   #12
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
also know the formula for jet fuel or Diesel... No one's interested...
... No One care's Trooly, Tango
I am and I do, if I had known of your info before I would have followed up on it so if you feel so inspired, I wouldnt mind getting my hands on that info Tango.....trooly indeed.

Z

Edit to add this:

PS Stargazer, timely post and SPOT ON too ! LL&P

Last edited by Karen; 11-10-2009 at 04:49 AM.
Old 11-10-2009, 03:21 AM   #13
Freedom
Avalon Senior Member

I should like to see us all transcend the "oil" as a means and "fear" as a way and see if we could all learn to fly....levitate from pure joy....perhaps by lightening our loads that we have accumulated throughout the daily toils of living a life on earth removed from it.....maybe with relaxing and showing the way if only in our strength to face head on all that comes our way...leading by example with love, faith and courage to embrace something new....like wings....to wrap around those who feel alone or cold or left out, lost. A return to Love, a return to earth to sustain and nurture our severed hearts that no longer know the reasons why. Did not the wicked witch say; "sleep...sleep...my pretty's" as she cast her spell only to be out done by one awake tin man and his faith in the good? Well maybe a little help from the good witch as well....
Old 11-10-2009, 03:28 AM   #14
Mystique
Avalon Senior Member

Freedom, I ,like you, watched in the shadows for a while before joining. I was busy as you say taking in others' "brilliance". But you know, I believe we all have something to contribute. It might be only a simple comment that stimulates the butterfly effect in our thinking and spirituality. Do you have any idea how much heat I get from being from the south. A lot of people think we southern girls are dumb, barefoot and pregnant. I'm a teacher and half of my class is from NY, the rest are from China, Vietnam, Pakistan, Israel, India, the Carribean, Iraq, Palestine and Iran. I have to re-prove myself every year to the new groups, but we all discover we all have something unique to contribute. I like the people here. They are the folks that are supposed to be here now. We are where we're supposed to be. All you people that I've admired so much, start some new threads, get our minds going and I'll do my best to keep up.
I love you guys already.
Old 11-10-2009, 03:29 AM   #15
Freedom
Avalon Senior Member

Tango,

I care about you and the wonderful energy you exude. I would like to get to know more of you. I am sorry that I don't have a need to know about the formula for jet fuel...I don't have a jet. I have always wanted to fly though. Diesel makes me think of bus's or semi's and soot and stench and...am I out of line?
Old 11-10-2009, 03:31 AM   #16
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
That certainly rings a bell Lawless .
You learned the third lesson well ..
That all boils down to be here and now and face what is in front of us with Love and care.
Whatever that is that we are facing .
Every moment is an opportunity to bring it all the love that it deserves.

Blessings to You Lawless .
My Love for you Always

mudra
When we love, care and understand our fellow beings, this resonates with every atom and thus bounds forth, into all there is to expand, that which is love.

Peace always

Last edited by Ross H; 11-10-2009 at 04:54 AM.
Old 11-10-2009, 03:33 AM   #17
Freedom
Avalon Senior Member

Ahhh Mystique,

I think being barefoot is wonderful and much needed these days....and the glorious joy of being pregnant with child or ideas, matters much for where would we be without either?
Old 11-10-2009, 03:35 AM   #18
Mystique
Avalon Senior Member

Freedom, I ,like you, watched in the shadows for a while before joining. I was busy as you say taking in others' "brilliance". But you know, I believe we all have something to contribute. It might be only a simple comment that stimulates the butterfly effect in our thinking and spirituality. Do you have any idea how much heat I get from being from the south. A lot of people think we southern girls are dumb, barefoot and pregnant. I'm a teacher and half of my class is from NY, the rest are from China, Vietnam, Pakistan, Israel, India, the Carribean, Iraq, Palestine and Iran. I have to re-prove myself every year to the new groups, but we all discover we all have something unique to contribute. I like the people here. They are the folks that are supposed to be here now. We are where we're supposed to be. All you people that I've admired so much, start some new threads, get our minds going and I'll do my best to keep up.
I love you guys already.
Old 11-10-2009, 03:52 AM   #19
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Stargazer1965 - The last thing I remember is a guy with a sound weapon for earthquakes (charioteer), threatening to use it in the Bahamas. I didn't care, because the wealthy tax exempt thing bugs me. It leaves all the middle class people with the bag!

There was LionHawk putting logs on the fire. I don't know what he was doing, exactly. {sorry LH} What followed was a good v. bad feud about reptilians. Then some interesting guys with asterisks in their names came - one thread disappeared. (third eye(*)) It was a great perspective IMO, but it's gone.

Another one was M1* - interesting fellow. He set the forum on fire.

In the meanwhile, the hini (h1n1) unravels with vaccines, Ukraine stuff, Serbia flood, El salvador, new films.... A couple of shootings, one in Fort Hood. Lots of residual steel (World Trade Centres, its energy will just haunt without truth IMO). I'm still waiting for 9.11 truth, officially. Some comings and goings with progress. It's change.

THAT is a constant. I agree with you though, not that I mind dogs, cats, and everything too, that a bit of a trajectory is useful. Even Watcher has a new train, lost the old threads. I was closely following the James Casbolt thread, and it's just sitting there, with my ridiculous suggestion that he should be EU president. (See, if Albania were a EU member, I'd be leaning that way now.)

Maybe it's just a big smash 'em up.
Old 11-10-2009, 04:07 AM   #20
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

I was burning wood.

Blessings!
Old 11-10-2009, 04:40 AM   #21
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member

Default We tried to warn you, but Ah! Oh dear!

I think everyone has something to contribute.

I think all contributions should be welcome.

That being said, there will be ups and downs and there
certainly have been-like any community.

Yes, not every post, or even every thread is made of mind-blowing stuff.

I don't know about the rest of you, but sometimes it's nice to put the brain
in neutral and be a little silly now and then. We are human.

Many of the threads here are of a very serious nature. I don't see the harm
in the occasional bit of fun. It helps keep things light! And we can use
all the help we can get in that department.

Just my .02
Old 11-10-2009, 06:46 AM   #22
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Forums also go through cycles depending on how busy people are out in the real world. Almost all of our time and energy is spent outside working on our place. This also is the busiest time of year for many of us with all types of school activities and the holidays.

And by the end of the day when I'm physically pooped.. I just become somewhat drained and not up to participating much anywhere on the net.

In addition, various individual interests also waxes and wains which is normal. For myself, I've been putting pieces together and following a number of other interviews, Neil Feerer being one, who I've listened to 3 times already, because I find it so interesting. 2012 is of interest due to various viewpoints from folks like Geryl, LaViolette, Freer, William Henry and many others. I've also been listening and reading more about the Mayan 6th night then focusing on the day to day stuff which gives me time to digest and integrate what these other experts have to share. It takes time to cogitate upon these brilliant minds' years of research data. I too struggle with what they share and look for what fits, what makes sense, what is inconsistent and what is coherent. There is just a lot to pay attention to.

Are you aware that LaViolette's interview with Mel of the Veritas Show was cut off 25 times? Now that is an interview not to be missed because for sure there is info there that TPTB don't want the general population to know about.

And then I was listening about how a wormhole opens up in 2012 whereupon transfigured luminous beings will also be arriving... is this a possibility? So I like to think upon these possibilities while building a new retaining wall, digging holes for fruit trees and building a water garden.

And no.. participating in the dog or cat thread just isn't where my head is these days. My time is limited so picking and choosing how to expend energy and time seems to be a priority these days.

Last edited by Carol; 11-10-2009 at 06:50 AM.
Old 11-10-2009, 08:11 AM   #23
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Come on folks!!!

Keanu Reeves immortal???

Cat or Dog person???

WAKE UP!!!!

Let us be the change we want to see..
also let us have variety...
let us learn from our differences ...
walk the talk ...
be the change you want to see ....
thanks for this thread ..
love and kindness rhythmmm ...
Old 11-10-2009, 11:34 AM   #24
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
Remember also..... I got banned for saying a thread should be renamed:

Bobbit < Cause I knew it was going to get cut short> LOL, I thought it was

funny as Hell... One's humor is another's 'attack...'

I also know the formula for jet fuel or Diesel... No one's interested...

There's NO drama to ' making fuel ' that can be used...

Henry Ford used to give a kit for every auto he sold... No One care's

Trooly,

Tango
Hi Tango,

I work at the said company so please could you forward any of this information you have to me directly so I can investigate further. I'm trying from the inside to prise open peoples eyes to this but they consider it all mumbo... If I had the documents of our company founder available to open peoples eyes it may help I'll pm you my details.

I've a small number of people inside who are aware but to be honest it is so so small it is quite demoralising... the more we can awaken the better... if done safely

CWS John

ps some care

Last edited by Connecting with Sauce; 11-10-2009 at 11:49 AM.
Old 11-10-2009, 11:37 AM   #25
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
...one thread disappeared. (third eye(*)) It was a great perspective IMO, but it's gone....
there's another thread that also disappeared (the martial law), the one who've followed until its disappearness would remember there were pretty interesting postings there

I would really like to see all missing threads up again, no matter what was presented there.

About contributing: we have to be aware that this is, due to the payments for registering and posting, more or less (still) a pretty "closed" forum. So it is nothing new (or very less) that we can still learn form each other. We're all depending on other outher sources (each one of us has his/her own, we're definately not only bounded and restricted to this site) in order to be able to present something "new".

The only thing we could do right now, under this circumstances and until something realy big happens in the world (name it disclosure or whatever) is to hold the energies high on this forum. I'm pleased to see that the majority really understand this and is acting like this.

And hey, I would sure like to see this forum "on fire" again, but please, let it be on higher level then what we were presented in the last few weeks.

Draining our energies only to feed the "perpetual duality" contributions sometimes presented here, is really what many of us can't support any more.

with and respect
malletzky

Last edited by Malletzky; 11-10-2009 at 11:45 AM.
Closed Thread