Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 08-24-2009, 12:21 AM   #26
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Default Re: Bye Bye Whistleblowers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaby View Post
Woah.....harsh words. Remember the roots of this forum. Project Camelot.

And now you are blatantly trying to discredit Project Camelot.

And disrespecting all the genuine whistleblowers who have given interviews etc.

Tell me....what would we all know now if it wasn't for the whistleblowers?
Sure there are going to be efforts by the TPTB to undermine Camelot, including here in the forum. That's life!

We don't know what we might hear about next. And we'll hear nothing about
anything if we close off the channels. All we have to do is use personel judgement on all that we hear and see.

These matters aren't done and dusted. This is just the beginning.
Jaby. In the almost a year that I've been on Avalon, I've watched literally thousands of people become afraid because of something said by the likes of Deagle. And virtually nothing Deagle said was about to happen, any second now, has happened a good half year or more after his frantic warnings.

Do I disrespedt that whistleblower? No. I say he was wrong. And I say he should never have spouted off his paranoid rantings, and I say Camelot should have learned after his first drive by "fearing" that he was not credible, and not had him back time and again for more of the same.

Now please hear what I've said in each of my posts in this thread. "From now on." Already blown whistles are fine. But it's time to knock it off. They are beating this dead horse into glue by now.

Just because you and I can discern truth from lies, doesn't mean others can. Why keep promoting obvious fear mongering when there are fantastically sane and caring people out there who could be interviewed about how to cope with ascension symptoms, or why so many are losing their memories right now, or what the difference is between the 3rd, 4th and 5th dimensions, and how you use your heart to interface instead of your human mind, and how the law of attraction really works, and how to balance your chakras, and on and on.

Who needs to hear yet again that Swine flu and/or the vaccine for it is going to kill a billion people when the silly prophet of that kind of news also said chicago or maybe Los Angeles was about to be nuked any day?

No, I'm not here to discredit anyone. They do a marvelous job of that themselves.

I'm hear to shout out that we don't need to hear anymore of that garbage. It's not going to go down that way. Enough of us are promoting good outcomes to see to it. A few million awake people will make the difference in a population of 7 billion. But not if the brightest are hounded with doom by the likes of Dr. Doom.

Last edited by Myplanet2; 08-24-2009 at 12:25 AM.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 12:35 AM   #27
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
We're just going round and round now. All the whistles are blown. All the testimony is available. To continue to try to find new whistleblowers only goes towards feeding fear.

What?

You want us to get off the merry-go-round ride?

But some people like it. We're not all at the same place on the journey.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 12:37 AM   #28
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

answering MyPlanet2....

So you don't like Deagle. He has made zilch impression on me.

See...people can make their own minds up. We're not special...anyone can do it.

Bill and Kerry present information on the Camelot site for people to read/see and make up their own minds.
jaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 12:49 AM   #29
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaby View Post
answering MyPlanet2....

So you don't like Deagle. He has made zilch impression on me.

See...people can make their own minds up. We're not special...anyone can do it.

Bill and Kerry present information on the Camelot site for people to read/see and make up their own minds.
And I say they do a great disservice by continuing to present the likes of Deagle who has yet to get anything right.

I never said I don't like Deagle. I said he promotes fear, and for no reason, as he's always wrong.

Who was the bimbo that said there was going to be a mass ET landing on Oct 14. Would you like to hear more from her? Maybe by now she figures earth is going to fall into the sun and we'll all take the new body form of the toasted hot dog?

You can't be serious with your arguments. At least I hope you aren't.

"Let em talk any s**t they want and we can peel it apart with our fingers, and only eat the tasty bits?"

continuing to present people like Deagle, Hawkeye, Deacon, etc absolutely discredits Camelot to any but the "loyal". Loyalty is one thing. Unthinking loyalty is another.
Old 08-24-2009, 12:50 AM   #30
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post

What?

You want us to get off the merry-go-round ride?

But some people like it. We're not all at the same place on the journey.
Old 08-24-2009, 01:14 AM   #31
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

You have voiced my feelings pretty well myplanet. I have gotten tired with the same ol' rhetoric of the sky if falling from the SAME people. I think that is the distinction. People have blown their whistles. They have come forward with dire predictions and in some cases stupid assertions such as saying vaccines are perfectly safe. I don't see anything new coming from these people, and yet they are on stage again and again.

I am not interested in these people's stories anymore. I want real information, real up to the minute whistle blowing, not something 20 years old that others have already shared ad nauseum. Give me something kewl to sink my teeth into that opens new doors of thinking.

I prefer positive information, but if some whistle blower knows that there will definitely be a nuke or bio attack on some city this Wednesday, then fine warn us. But, you only get the one chance in my book to be right. I really enjoyed Peggy Kane's site for a while, but she keeps coming out with "this is it" time lines and when it doesn't happen she comes up with some story that the time line has been altered and we are really back in May or some such stuff. She has lost all credibility with me. I liked a lot of her reverse speech EVP stuff, but then again, she doesn't share her reverse speech stuff from the God and Goddess. She's like this great guru and if you say anything to question her then her minions stomp all over you. Oh, she turned off comments over a month or two ago due to the people getting irritated with this yo-yo time line stuff. So, thanks Myplanet. I agree with much that you have said.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 01:39 AM   #32
TtC
Avalon Senior Member

I'm going to reiterate this with an addendum:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TtC View Post
I used to live in a city he practiced in for quite some time. I spoke with people who knew him who thought he was god's gift to mankind and some who thought he was bonkers. He was kicked out of three churches in Alberta because he tried to take them over. So, now, he started his own.

I will agree that he gets all his information from third parties. You can usually suspect a fraud when all their predictions never come to pass. That's why good prophets either make them extremely vague or cryptic or way off in the future.

If they wanted him dead, he'd be dead. End of story. Just one more person grabbing the limelight with delusions of grandeur.

I am really surprised that people don't look up information on these people. Having your license revoked for malpractice is quite serious and not something the medical board does on a whim. He can't practice in Canada or the US, now, so he resorts to the "snake oil salesman" routine.

The thing about him being fat: If you can't help yourself, how do you expect to help someone else?

Finally, someone is questioning things.
Addendum: I think larger amounts of people are recognizing so much of this "information" as BS. You can only repeat the same thing over and over again with your little twist so many times before it gets old. It's been old for a long time, now.

I will agree, there is too much fear mongering going around, as well. If you recall, I believe one of my first posts addressed this, but I was kindly told it was my perception. I will agree with that, but it was also said that it would get better. I see it as getting worse; 90% of the posts I see here are people speculating about bad things happening. I see no evidence; all I see is opinions. I see people looking for someone else to blame and I see people who talk a lot and do nothing. Reminds me of politicians.

I'm glad things are actually starting to move along, now, and people are looking at the BS as BS. This is the third or fourth thread I've seen in a week about being fed up with it. If you keep feeding the BSers they'll keep spewing forth their BS. I see people who want to stay on the Carousel because it gives them something to do; it's comfortable for them. They would rather stay here and focus on what they do not want rather than on what they do want because it's easier to observe than to create.

I also doubt you will get much positive information, either. Lovey, fuzzy thoughts don't sell newspapers. People like the negativity because it gives them something to focus on.

I'll say something about the Law of Attraction for you MyPlanet2: Do not give your attention to that which you don't want. That includes this. Just let it go and walk away. You may want to read this snippet, too.

I know what I want and I am creating it. I am a creator and I only create that which I want. Have fun. I'm out.

Sayonara.

Last edited by TtC; 08-24-2009 at 02:00 AM. Reason: spelling
TtC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 01:42 AM   #33
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

I will only speak for myself. I am tired. Deeply tired of being lied to around every corner. All I want to hear is the truth, and it does not exist purely in any form any where, in so far as I know. I am tired of looking for it, I am tired of watching questions being asked and answers being cryptically given. Perhaps it just does not exist through duality at all, and can not.

The only TRUTH I know is in my own experience. The only thing that I can depend upon is CHANGE, and that is always a surprise. There are no more answers here then that exist in our own hearts. I will not and do not place the responsibility of my own truth with another. I will not give my own personal power away to the whims of an interview, the idea of an answer, or the thirst for something greater then myself, or my own personal needs.

If we are all truly one, then the TRUTH will be known by us all. We may want to deserve it now, but we may need to pass on to the next world by death or other means to achieve it. IF I have learned anything from Avalon at all, it is that people will say anything to be heard and will fight tooth and nail to know.

Most importantly I have been reminded, however, that I love you all in all of your glory, uniqueness, and emotional girth. I love the way we all talk, argue, and search. I love that we are here because we are all one in wanting to know more. I love that we share socially as well as privately. I love our faults and I love our visions. I love how when one of us messes up, we are reminded of our own mistakes and make changes to become better. I love that we are forgiving, and becoming more so.

Simply put, I LOVE YOU!

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 01:45 AM   #34
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

nice to catch some truth around here. I don't se much in the way of building communities here. just some conversations and some support and bickering. and I have to admit. Im addicted to the fear I guess. I cant stop looking , listening , ect.. I find these subjects so entertaining. but the more I look and listen. the more I don't like the world Im living in. cant trust the government, and who know who else.

this thing worth steven greer is strange. and I not sure how I feel about what went down. I don't like the way karrie dealt with it. kind of like a child. like she had to be right, and stuffing it down his throat. greer was cool and calm. and just that alone made his points come out on top.

everything in this field that we have seen with the whistle blowers,,, ect.. its all stories at this point. and I have to keep reminding myself not to take it all in with such conviction. yes its true. there world is falling apart. and I feel an urgency to help. look for the truth. ect... but come on.. as you would say in vermont... show me.... or live free or die. I think the show me is penn...

there is money to be made in this field. just like anything alse. humans are suffering from the human condition. that's for sure. I want off the marry go round... I want off this planet.. out of my skin... out of my head... there is a lot of fear... being tossed around... and I to wonder what is the goal here... really... truth.. who's truth... the truth.. in who's eyes..

I think kerry could have made her point without bashing greer. despite her personal truths. I have seen here bash bill in interviews in a child like way. speak into the mic dam it. or ill have a tizzy.... I look past it... because I support the work...

I have seen this room fall apart before... differences in opinion.. and what not. people getting kicked out. B + K leaving. ect...

B + K I love you guys. I hope for the best.. but after spending time with you all.. all I want to do is burn my credit cards and sell my belongings. and check out... I don't want to pay taxes to the keepers, ect.. and after listening to the web bot and gerald celente, Im in so mush fear inside I cant stop trying to convince my friends and family that the world as we know it is about to crumble and die. and of coarse there is the rebirth. LOL... OOh my god. I would like to make moves in life and I find myself not making plans in my life based on information Im getting off the net. and not my life exp. I believe despite the small bits of hope. most of it is fear based control. it has affected my mind. and my decisions. Im not so sure that's a good thing.. yea know....

any how I just winging this out there so don't pick apart my spelling of grammar...

again I support B + K.. I do. I just want them to see my prospective. and the ripples its causing. I want to join the resistance.. and now...is that healthy??? you tell me...

and I know what some of what's being said is true. my grandfather was cornel in the air force. and wrote the pilots manual for training. ect. he was in charge of safety. I believe what I heard from family. he could be a whistle blower. but wont. and I know what I saw. but I just about had it with the fear mongering with the PTB...

did you guys catch coast last night about the family. if this place is about building communities and such.. I don't know what Im saying... why arnt we burning down there houses..... why are we taking this??? why I ask.. is it just pie in the sky to keep us coming back... Im drawing a line... or would like to.

Last edited by dagon; 08-24-2009 at 02:04 AM.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 02:20 AM   #35
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

I went through the enough with the B.S. phase a few weeks ago. Now I am in the I am doing my own thing phase, and the I am completely disillusioned with alternative media phase. I used to love watching streaming videos all of the time from different people. Now suddenly I find myself in a state of limbo wondering what path I am supposed to walk down next. Whatever
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 02:27 AM   #36
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-14-2009 at 06:30 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 02:39 AM   #37
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
the timelines; are constantly changing

people are learning, they truly can dream up a new reality

which is good-cause it stops **** from happening
Yep, I actually saw myself shift timelines when I was driving down the highway the other day. I mean the color of a car changed when I was about 50 freakin feat from it in broad daylight. Crazy s--t, I have not heard a single "testimony" from a whistle blower that accurately described how many and how easily timelines are leaped between. Dr. Dumb Ass Burisch swore up and down that there where only 2 timelines that an individual could go down. That was made up B.S. there are millions of parallel timelines per person. Who knows how many there are total for every person on earth. It does not matter, only about .0000000001 percent of them have an everyone dies outcome. Not 50 percent like our creative friend Dan Burisch. Just like MP2 said, fear propaganda.

My sister went to get the vaccination waver form so her 3 year old could start school the other day and they made her watch videos of kids sick and on their death beads before they would give her the form. The alternative media is and probably allways has been just as saturated with disinformation as the network news stations are. The only difference is that the network news stations do their best to make it look believable, except Fox news. You could put their stuff on the internet with different talking heads sitting in a trailor park living room and people would eat that s--t up too.
Old 08-24-2009, 03:00 AM   #38
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I'm looking for people to talk to. There has mostly been low interest in my threads. But if some of you are disillusioned with the whistleblowers, alternate timelines, bickering, defections, etc...reconsider taking a look at some of my threads. I'm not claiming anything...because I don't know. But my road is a road less traveled...and that just might make all of the difference. The threads won't make you happy...but taken as a whole...there is an important message...I believe. The thread with some cool music videos would be a good place to begin.http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...orthodoxymoron 'Come into my web'...the spider said to the fly!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 08-24-2009 at 03:31 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 03:33 AM   #39
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Uhgg, I just tried to listen to the Radio show for the first time where Kerry was discussing why her communication style is the way that it is. I am now even more disillusioned than I was before I tried to listen to it.

Kerry Casidy

"Steven Greer's agenda is fueled by the Greys and Reptilians"

Uhgg

I feel like I need to go and stick my head in a bucket of ice water or something.
Old 08-24-2009, 03:39 AM   #40
Myplanet2
In The Mists

When Dan burisch was first talking about the incredible technology he says he used, it was exciting. When John Lear and Richard Hoagland talked about how things were not at all as they were being presented as regards our forays into space, it was exciting. When George Green was first talking about what he learned while hobnobbing with the PTB it was exciting. Dave Wilcock said he talked to an ancient being who had much wisdom to share. That was exciting.

I knew there were things going on that were hidden from me. Some people came forward on Camelot and said they knew something about that and were willing to share what they knew at great personal risk. That was exciting.

There were lots of exciting predictions of foreknowledge of this or that catastrophe about to befall us, or this or that plot against our greater good about to be carried out by the minions of the PTB.

Forewarned is forearmed, right?

But then the vast majority of these predictions and forecasts never materialized. Why is that? What happened? How could all of these people, with all of this inside information be completely wrong? How can all of the visions of these great tribulations be wrong? Many members of Avalon came on and posted about their terrible dreams, and waking visions of doom. For the most part, they didn't happen. Why?

I believe I know why.

WE are why. We the people, are why this stuff hasn't come to pass. Since I've personally switched from listening to the doom and gloomers, and instead studying the wisdom of many enlightened beings both on planet and off, I've been hearing a completely different message.

The message is We are powerful creator beings. You, me the one in the next room and everybody else incarnated on earth right now. We are Creator beings, who can change the future, as easily as we decide whether to go to the restaurant or the movie theatre. We are capable of creating forks in our timelines. infinite numbers of them. Nothing is beyond our reach.

Despite the best efforts of the PTB and their terrified little minion mouthpieces, the whistleblowers, and news reporters, and politicians, and the generals, and the intelligence agents, we've beaten the odds and changed the planned happenings so drastically, that they appear to have been made up.

the PTB have a couple of major tools. One is the law of attraction. As Ttc said, the law of attraction works on where you hold your attention. You want to pull in a lot of money because you have a lot of bills? If you have your attention on your bills being too much, more bills are what you'll get, not a pile of money. It's not just where you place your attention, (or have it placed for you) but that's where the process starts. To understand the law of attraction, you have to understand how thought and emotion work together. Thought is electric, and emotions are magnetic. Law of ATTRACTION. Attraction = magnetic. Thoughts can have accompanying emotions. If you think about something and it evokes an emotion, then the law of attraction comes into play. And it works, and always works without fail. Many say the law of attraction doesn't work, because they can't manifest what they desire. That only means that what they desire is as opposed to what their emotions are vibrating a non desire for. For example, "I desire lots of money to end my poverty". The emotion is a bad feeling about poverty. The law of attraction provides poverty.

The way the PTB use this, is they use manipulation to place our attention where we will experience strong emotion. like fear and hatred and pain. They manufacture people like Burisch, and Deagle, and Deacon, and Hawkeye, who will do exactly as they've been programmed to do and spill the fear and distrust and hatred, etc. Remember Hoaglands quip, "the lie is different at every level"? It would have to be for this to work. People on the inside are told various lies, or half truths, and it's with full knowledge of their psychological profiles. The higher ups know they are likely to spill the beans. That's classic disinfo. tell them what you want them to pass along, while telling them it's ultra secret and not to pass it along.

The PTB have nothing. They have no hold over us. They can do nothing to us. If we say "go away and leave us alone", there is nothing they can do to us. They know we are creator beings, who can manifest freely. They know if we are left to our own devices, we will not continue to create a world where those few little dweebs control the rest of us. Their only chance is to trick us into believing we have reasons to fear them. Or trick us into believing that all is under their control, and that we must obey or have our permission to survive withdrawn by them. They can not do this in any forthright manner. They must use trickery. They must manipulate the information so the minion believes it. The lie is different at every level. Mixed with "need to know", and you have the formula for creating the circumstances where the minions, and reporters, and politicians and whistleblowers Believe they have some good secret information to impart, but it's disinfo from the get go. It was set up from the very beginning to be revealed according to their plans and to enact the law of attraction in us.

They want us so busy worrying about our next pay check, or next meal, or next weeks roof over our heads, that we won't have time to dream about what we really want. They want us scared about what they say they are about to do to us, even though it's impossible for them to carry it out unless we just stand there drooling.

Ben fulford is right about one thing. There are only about 10,000 of them planet wide. even if they have a million minions, we outnumber them 7,000 to one. They have to try to scare us into walking into the vaccine line up. Standing in line for our food. Begging at the banks for our money. signing up to go to their fictitious wars to secure their oil, or gold, or drugs, or land routes for transport, or to remove a non compliant leader.

Look at your politicians. Do THEY look a little bit scared to you these days? Do you think they are starting to realize they've been manipulated into doing things not in the best interests of their constituents, and that THEY are ones in the cross hairs, not the manipulators?

They remain in power if we remain afraid of the effect they can have on our survival. or the survival of those we care about. If we're not afraid of them, we'll just tell them to take a hike. That we're not playing their game anymore.

So what can you really do? You can watch with your new improved reality filter. Your heart. Your heart will not lead you astray like your mind will. Your mind is totally about ensuring your survival. And about splitting everything up into polarities, but that's another story. If someone says your survival is threatened, your mind goes into overdrive. If what it discovers is plausible, it'll try to make you take evasive maneuvers. And your emotions will come into play. If your emotion is fear, you will manifest something to be afraid of. If your emotion is hatred, you'll manifest something to hate. The minute they can no longer make us afraid or angry, their game ends, and they know it.

By corollary, all we then need to do, is to avoid becoming fearful or angry, or other heavy, low vibration emotions. And we need to use our hearts to help in this. It's a no brainer for your hearts. Our hearts are a perfect match for love. When something creates fear or anger in us, our hearts go into distress. It doesn't feel good.

Which gives us a good tool in this game. "How does what we are interacting with make us feel?" If we listen to Deagle, how do we feel? If we listen to Hawkeye, how do we feel? If we feel the stirrings of fear or anger, we know what we are hearing is not in service to us or to the rest of mankind.

This doesn't mean ignoring actual threats. If you're standing under a falling piano, and someone points it out to you, then that's not fear mongering. But if some idiot says there is a pandemic flu primer already in our lungs, and that it will mix with the mandatory vaccine to the end result of killing potentially billions, and that objectors will be herded off into camps where who knows what will be done to them, while the poles are shifting and nibiru and the dwarf star blow the sun to pieces and tear earth in half, during all out nuclear holicaust, launched as a mercy killing since most of earths population will already be starving to death due to the collapse of the bio sphere and food chain, and all this he knows because God told him so...well then I think it's safe to call "FEAR MONGER DELUXE"!!!!!!!

How did reading this paragraph make you feel? You didn't feel afraid hearing it from me, did you? Because I don't believe it for one second. I'm not afraid, so I can't make you afraid.

Can it be said that B and K are harmlessly presenting info for our consideration? Not in my opinion. When they say "we have what we believe to be a vitally important update from doctor doom which we think you should all be aware of right now..." then that is promotion, and no longer passive. When they say Steven greer is responsible for dangerous disinfo, then that is no longer the passive relay point. That is then promoting some sort of agenda or another.

So don't give me "they just put it out there and la de da de da.... and let's all just be nice and loyal, and be happy to lap up all the fear mongering and just sort of lick around the nasty bits that don't taste so good. That's major misdirection, and does nobody any favour.

It really is bye bye whistleblower time, and not just for me. Whistelblower can only add to the mayhem at this point, and can only serve to feed the PTB the fuel they require for their plans to proceed. Fear.
Old 08-24-2009, 03:57 AM   #41
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

If I could encourage anyone to do anything it would be to think for themselves and not believe everything they read.

My Planet 2 is on that path.

We will know the Truth when and if we hear it.

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Old 08-24-2009, 04:02 AM   #42
Barcarolle
Retired Avalon Member

Maybe we should ask for a special area for a whiners and finger pointing forum area for these sort of threads. Where all the wing nuts who are scared and petrified of things slightly not going the way they had hoped or dreamed can all come together and feel important.
Yes lets point fingers and moan about things, you feel better now ?? Its quite unbelievable how the weak minded, fear controlled need to pollute these boards with such a load of BS ..... The problem with this is that is gathers others aboard this sheep train and its contagious and manipulative.(enter at won risk)

Its quite simple you don't like the content in this forum or website just click the X box located on the top right hand corner of your monitor and exit. We don't all need to be pulled into your fear and scare mongering, you obviously are hoping to crush peoples journey and intended pathways as we are all here for one reason and its obvious you cannot handle the current situation and require your own ways in bringing others into your dark work of misunderstanding and confusion.

Some posters here have actually got a lot to offer people who are in need of similarly minded people to communicate too. we all are in some way seeking assistance as these things we cannot talk about to the average person.(heaven forbid we get looked at like we are mental cases right- so lets open ourselves up online so no one can see our faces).

Fear is important, fear is the shadow self or dark side of reality, without confronting this fear then we are showing that we are not willing to accept the shadow self.

We all need to confront our shadow selves in order to get to the other side its just that simple ..... By running away from things and hiding we create larger and larger fears that will eventually engulf us and others in the same process who are unfortunate to listen to these wingnuts.

Confront fear, accept fear be able to allow yourself to understand fear then you can objectively understand its manifestation.

We are all learning here, we need to be calm and not allow ourselves to be pointing fingers and abusing a certain "whistle blowers" or anyones thoughts or belief once you do you have failed this lesson........ Everyone is perceiving things their own way in essence creating their own reality.

Time to be grown up and be more observant and INTEND to see the bigger picture instead of creating **** that we all have to step in manifested by your EGO.

once your able to listen to these guys you dislike and be able to say "ah thats his/her opinion its an interesting theory and i am glad to hear it, but i dont feel its on my frequency and be able to continue things normaly there after then you will be on your way. WE not here to judge , WE are here to learn.
Barcarolle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 04:05 AM   #43
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I sense that B&K are trying to do the right thing...but that they are being pushed and pulled in a lot of directions. They are probably being lied to, threatened, played, etc, etc. Just take all of this stuff as science fiction...which could very possibly be reality...or become reality at some point in the future.

Myplanet2: I liked your post. By the way...you have a very interesting name.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 08-24-2009 at 04:11 AM.
Old 08-24-2009, 04:08 AM   #44
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Thank goodness I dodged most of this drama like dodging a bullet.

Just more interested in living lately and living in a positive density.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 04:16 AM   #45
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcarolle View Post
Maybe we should ask for a special area for a whiners and finger pointing forum area for these sort of threads. Where all the wing nuts who are scared and petrified of things slightly not going the way they had hoped or dreamed can all come together and feel important.
Yes lets point fingers and moan about things, you feel better now ?? Its quite unbelievable how the weak minded, fear controlled need to pollute these boards with such a load of BS ..... The problem with this is that is gathers others aboard this sheep train and its contagious and manipulative.(enter at won risk)

Its quite simple you don't like the content in this forum or website just click the X box located on the top right hand corner of your monitor and exit. We don't all need to be pulled into your fear and scare mongering, you obviously are hoping to crush peoples journey and intended pathways as we are all here for one reason and its obvious you cannot handle the current situation and require your own ways in bringing others into your dark work of misunderstanding and confusion.

Some posters here have actually got a lot to offer people who are in need of similarly minded people to communicate too. we all are in some way seeking assistance as these things we cannot talk about to the average person.(heaven forbid we get looked at like we are mental cases right- so lets open ourselves up online so no one can see our faces).

Fear is important, fear is the shadow self or dark side of reality, without confronting this fear then we are showing that we are not willing to accept the shadow self.

We all need to confront our shadow selves in order to get to the other side its just that simple ..... By running away from things and hiding we create larger and larger fears that will eventually engulf us and others in the same process who are unfortunate to listen to these wingnuts.

Confront fear, accept fear be able to allow yourself to understand fear then you can objectively understand its manifestation.

We are all learning here, we need to be calm and not allow ourselves to be pointing fingers and abusing a certain "whistle blowers" or anyones thoughts or belief once you do you have failed this lesson........ Everyone is perceiving things their own way in essence creating their own reality.

Time to be grown up and be more observant and INTEND to see the bigger picture instead of creating **** that we all have to step in manifested by your EGO.

once your able to listen to these guys you dislike and be able to say "ah thats his/her opinion its an interesting theory and i am glad to hear it, but i dont feel its on my frequency and be able to continue things normaly there after then you will be on your way. WE not here to judge , WE are here to learn.
Ah. so let me see if I get this straight. You say Blah blah blah blah and you can't find the little x at the top of the page and the special place for whiners and wing nuts in front of your keyboard isn't good enough for the task at hand?

Got it. Thanks.
Old 08-24-2009, 04:18 AM   #46
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

I respect your opinion Bar carroll. There is wisdom to be heard. I also feel glad that B&K's work has brought us here. I've learned a lot and unlearned a lot more. Sounds like you also are thinking for yourself.

Peace of Mind,
wormhole
Old 08-24-2009, 04:35 AM   #47
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

We all have our theories. I just think it's easier to agree to disagree.

One step at a time.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 04:40 AM   #48
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Save the drama for your mamma.
Old 08-24-2009, 05:05 AM   #49
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

Let’s consider this from the point of view of the problem-reaction-solution logic. I believe that style of logic (also known as “Hegelian logic” or “marxist logic”, though in use in China and India for thousands of years) is totally valid. It’s real. Now, let’s suppose that all the worst predictions are true. Then the wise person’s response to them all is not to react, i.e., not to respond with fear. Or else to get through her/his fear quickly and then leave it behind permanently, as far as possible. Otherwise, we’re suckers.

Only the person who doesn’t get caught up in the reaction can see any of the solution (or possible solutions), even perhaps influence it in some way. I believe this supports so much of MyPlanet2’s point. Isn't it great to see sanity at work?

Yes, though, it’s also true that freedom is only possible when we see and look at what is, rather than at how we would like things to be. But even if “what is” may involve our imminent death, as Bill claims, we need a way of stating the facts which is more balanced, and which isn’t itself fear-mongering. As seems to be often successfully done at the sites MyPlanet2 refers to in his opening post.

I dowsed regarding whether there was any substantial truth in "Hawkeye's" letters. Result: the answer is no. In Mash, Hawkeye is a smartarse who spends all his time subverting everybody and everything else by being cleverer than them, supposedly. Anybody with a degree in psychology can tell you that type of "clever" is totally neurosis. I guess I'll have to stick to the Spirituality threads from now on. I'll take wise over clever any day.
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 06:34 AM   #50
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

All paths are valid. All have a unique journey to source. No one here is wrong. Our perspectives are unique to our experience. Let love in our hearts guide us to wisdom. Respect and honor the journey.

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole