Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-20-2009, 04:00 AM   #101
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Default Re: I'm so confused about 2012

ahh orthadoxymoron.. life is good. After years of riding the paranoia roller coaster it's always good to take a break or just get off for good. Most of the stuff happening we have no control over other then to pray for the best outcome for all concerned.

Perhaps the true gift of consciousness is to be totally present in the moment.. with no worries as to what may be. This means to totally enjoy the gift of the moment, be it senses, smell, beauty, music.. it is focusing on manifesting reality which is harmonious and nuturing.

I would wish for you that you fill those empty moments up with beauty and be at peace.

And if you have taken that inner step of faith.. you already know our consciousness is converging... the internet is just a baby step.. beyond the machanical reality of this vast resource is the spirit, the collective consciousness becoming first; aware, second; connected and third; interfacing with one another.. evolving into telepathic communion as in our great collective global nexus meditaton project. How delightful.

Last edited by Carol; 02-20-2009 at 04:07 AM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 05:18 AM   #102
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Being present in the moment is intimately connected with response-ability. If one is transfixed by what the bad-guys did in the past...or what the bad-guys are planning for the future...the ability to respond responsibly to present stimuli...is greatly diminished. Perhaps it is wise to focus on the good, and doing good...and to keep the bad, and the bad-guys in one's peripheral vision. If one does not keep their eyes on the road...they will go into the ditch. And then there is the problem of the paralysis of analysis!
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 10:32 PM   #103
EpiphaMe

Orthodoxymoron wrote:
"The concept of saving one's self...while the others fry...and being ok with it...is very dangerous and even demonic. Escaping responsibility via The Second Coming of Christ, The Rapture, Transformation into 4th and 5th Density, Being Part of a World Cleansed of Undesirables, etc...while the others fry...and being ok with it...is very dangerous and even demonic. Being part of an elite group or elite belief system...or achieving high levels of spirituality...and making it...while the others fry...and being ok with it...is very dangerous and even demonic. I've been there and done that...and sometimes I still do that. It's just more master-race bs. I sometimes wonder if the 'bad-guys', whoever the heck they are...try to get us to think this way. You know...divide and conquer. I believe in standards, aspirations, rewarding responsibility, etc. But cutting fellow human beings lose...moving on...and being ok with it...is just wrong in my book. 2012 may fit into this sort of thinking. Could it be a ligitimate date which is being hijacked by lots of different agendas?

VISUALIZE US SAVING OUR WORLD...WITH ALL OF US MAKING IT. VISUALIZE THE TRANSFORMATION OF THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE INTO 4TH AND 5TH DENSITY."

I wished for all eyes here to read this again.. as it is basic-ally connected, brilliantly lit exposure! And I appreciate your 2-18 post as well..... take a break, slow down... actually look & listen to the offerings such as Jack's sharings (thank you)!

"the ability to respond responsibly"..<< yep, it's the NOW moment of BEING... it's always NOW < the taste of eternity!