Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2008, 07:33 PM   #1
costrovs
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: outside the box
Posts: 14
Default Get ready....!!

Hey everyone, I am new to this forum, but not new to the whole picture.
I have been lurking this forum but never joined. I only joined to give you guys some news.

I live in Horseheads, NY. Which is 4 hours west of NY City.

I went out to Big Flats NY(which is right next to Horseheads), and that's where our local air port is. It's the Elmira/Corning Airport. Right next too the airport is a Sykorski(sp?) Black Hawk facility, where they build the black hawks for the government.

Well, as I was driving into Big Flats, I saw 3 helecopters flying around. I ended up stopping, and taking a look to see whats going on. As I was watching, I realized that they were testing these in flight to see how they were working.
They would let 3 go at a time, they tested them turning left, right, up, and down, also what looked like they were flying 5 feet or so from the ground at a very fast speed. As I watched, I counted how many they had doing this. I counted 33 black hawks. That does NOT include how many were doing this before I got there, and after I left.
Just in case anybody wants to know, these things are unmarked, they have no numbers or anything on them. I don't know if they are going too keep them this way, or if they will put numbers on them.

I think something is going to happen very soon, because of the way they were testing these. These are definately made for when SHTF.

With everything going on in the economy and such, they have something planned.

These things do not look like fun, they look SCARY!!!
They are big, loud, black, and SCARY as HELL.


Well, I just had to let this out. I have too go do some stuff, so I will be back on later.
costrovs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 07:40 PM   #2
Soul Sequence
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Posts: 175
Default Re: Get ready....!!

Thank you costrovs for sharing your first hand account and welcome to Avalon.
Soul Sequence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 07:51 PM   #3
ChooseYourLifeNow
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 96
Default Re: Get ready....!!

I certainly have noticed an increase in military helicopters/vehicles near my area (San Diego, CA).

Nothing can penetrate my positive thinking though!

Love you All,

CYLNow
ChooseYourLifeNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 07:54 PM   #4
Chris Parson
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Austin
Posts: 165
Default Re: Get ready....!!

ain't scared of helicopters
Chris Parson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 08:11 PM   #5
Donny
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Get ready....!!

Now, I have never seen a black hawk for real but i live in the seaside south of the uk, and even i have noticed that for the first time in about 4 years , that the navy are doing practice training day and for the love of god at night too. We also have a higher rate of armoured vehicals in the general area.

They dont do this down here for nothing!!!!!.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 01:08 AM   #6
bodzoyfa
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: east side
Posts: 109
Default Re: Get ready....!!

Thanks for the post costrovs. I live in the Carolinas in a small town. I have noticed on more than one occassion a never before seen presence of armored vehicles. I think you are right. Something is getting ready to happen. But stay positive, your mind is yours!

Cheers
bodzoyfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 03:37 AM   #7
MartyMcFailure
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: nyc
Posts: 65
Default Re: Get ready....!!

wow thanks for the post! remember in the bob dean interview he talks about the unmarked black (which is violation of faa rules) helicopters f-ing with him when he was flapping his gums about ufos
MartyMcFailure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 04:41 AM   #8
costrovs
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: outside the box
Posts: 14
Default Re: Get ready....!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodzoyfa View Post
Thanks for the post costrovs. I live in the Carolinas in a small town. I have noticed on more than one occassion a never before seen presence of armored vehicles. I think you are right. Something is getting ready to happen. But stay positive, your mind is yours!

Cheers

Well my mind is definately staying positive. And I will till the very end of time.

Right back at ya!!
costrovs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 04:44 AM   #9
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member
 
2infinityandbeyond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gaia, Solas System, Milkyway
Posts: 398
Default Re: Get ready....!!

*straps himself in* * dons helmet* *straps cat in* .. ok , im ready.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 04:44 AM   #10
costrovs
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: outside the box
Posts: 14
Default Re: Get ready....!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyMcFailure View Post
wow thanks for the post! remember in the bob dean interview he talks about the unmarked black (which is violation of faa rules) helicopters f-ing with him when he was flapping his gums about ufos

I remember when that happened, I remember seeing the pictures of how close those helecopters were to his house. Thank you for bringing that up, because thats exactly what these helecopters look like.

BTW.... did he dissapear?

I don't remember what happened.

sorry about the double post.
costrovs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 06:44 AM   #11
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 277
Default Re: Get ready....!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by costrovs View Post
Hey everyone, I am new to this forum, but not new to the whole picture.
I have been lurking this forum but never joined. I only joined to give you guys some news.

I live in Horseheads, NY. Which is 4 hours west of NY City.

I went out to Big Flats NY(which is right next to Horseheads), and that's where our local air port is. It's the Elmira/Corning Airport. Right next too the airport is a Sykorski(sp?) Black Hawk facility, where they build the black hawks for the government.

Well, as I was driving into Big Flats, I saw 3 helecopters flying around. I ended up stopping, and taking a look to see whats going on. As I was watching, I realized that they were testing these in flight to see how they were working.
They would let 3 go at a time, they tested them turning left, right, up, and down, also what looked like they were flying 5 feet or so from the ground at a very fast speed. As I watched, I counted how many they had doing this. I counted 33 black hawks. That does NOT include how many were doing this before I got there, and after I left.
Just in case anybody wants to know, these things are unmarked, they have no numbers or anything on them. I don't know if they are going too keep them this way, or if they will put numbers on them.

I think something is going to happen very soon, because of the way they were testing these. These are definately made for when SHTF.

With everything going on in the economy and such, they have something planned.

These things do not look like fun, they look SCARY!!!
They are big, loud, black, and SCARY as HELL.


Well, I just had to let this out. I have too go do some stuff, so I will be back on later.
i recall phil schnieder said there are over 60,000 of these now made and in operation. you wonder for what?
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 07:24 AM   #12
Tuza
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Get ready....!!

I am glad you remembered to strap your cat 2infinityandbeyond. We cant leave our little mates behind.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 07:31 AM   #13
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 454
Default Re: Get ready....!!

Just yesterday (wed, oct. 1) we heard (what turned out to be) the very loud
wash of multiple helicopters from inside the house. After a minute or so of this loud noise we went out to investigate and witnessed another minutes worth of fly over by marked millitary blackhawks and chinooks (large twin props). Our nieghbor was outside for the entire event and said that he saw near the middle of the "air convoy" one helicopter (two tone white above green) with a presidential seal.

I ran in to grab my camera but by the time i returned with it the last few choppers were barely visible due to our limited view (trees and such).
Our nieghbor estimated 15 to 20 choppers.

This was most likey one of the v.p. candidates as it was one day before tonight's debate, and we live in between Lambert International airport and midtown st. louis where the debate was held.

I write this because the brief experince of wondering why so many helicopters were flying by and where they might be going, rattled me somewhat. And I too feel that something big, worthy of getting prepared for, is coming soon. I just wish I knew what.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 07:45 AM   #14
Trishsgate
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NC, USA
Posts: 140
Default Re: Get ready....!!

I have noticed the same thing. Three @ a time flying over and around my property for the past several weeks. Had it checked out seems they are training new people some new tactics, this was the PD.
However black, No ID helicopters have been flying this area for some years they were so close twice I felt like they were going to park, no kidding just hovering. Recently this activity has picked up steam. I suppose they pick my area because it is large wooded very secluded with a combination of flat and hilly areas. I am in NC here as well. I have gotten so used to it, it no longer phases me. The first two times were definitely intimidation tactics.
Trishsgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 07:56 AM   #15
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 211
Default Re: Get ready....!!

They made my whole house shake. The only other thlng that has made this house shake was that quake earlier this year. Its framed with solid oak and hickory. Its sturdy. One was on the back of my property looking through my rickedy wagon barn. I am so not kidding. I thought the damn thing was crashing when I was walking my mom and her friend out after they had stopped by to visit. I couldnt even spit it out quick enough. I just stood with my mouth hanging open pointing at it. The other time one was over my house and dropped to eye level outside my window looking in. I live on a hill and the land slopes drastically on that side. For chisth sake, I thought my house was coming down! If they have the sattelite imaging that looks inside walls what in de fook were they thinking? All I can say is if they were trying to scare me, that did a fair job. We also had a jet fly so low over our house I was at a loss, thought I must be dead but there was some kind of delayed reaction or some such ****z. It was ten thirty in the morning on a saturday. Good gawd, there went ten years off my life.

The thing is, I dont know anyone in the airforce marines or whoever flies those things to my knowledge. I dont do drugs or sell them. I rarely even have a drink. Im a stay at home mom. My husband is an electrician. Hes never worked for the government. Im so not a threat.
MMe M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 08:17 AM   #16
Trishsgate
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NC, USA
Posts: 140
Default Re: Get ready....!!

Yes my brick home shook as well The first time I was online at the time sending an article to my local paper to ask them to post it and make it available. As soon as I finished my power went, but the article got sent anyway and went to print as well. Everyone in the house was screaming for me to stop what I was doing. The next incident I don't remember what brought it on, but was online a lot in BB's. Then it has been off an on for years usually when I start to post again. Like you MMe M, no drugs, don't touch alcohol, nor anything else. I try to be a person with integrity and high moral values, I still refuse to live my life based on fear, anxiety or the threat of anything\anyone controlling me.
Trishsgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 08:41 AM   #17
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 211
Default Re: Get ready....!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Parson View Post
ain't scared of helicopters
oh yeah? well how close ya ben ta one?
MMe M is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon