Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 10-13-2009, 05:58 PM   #126
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: quake 10/12/09, solutions

Quote:
Originally Posted by charioteer View Post
Allow me briefly describe some of the things I would do, and what I would like to see done.

I would like to see certain deceptions unveiled. It would be asking a lot for ET disclosure overnight, but I think one thing that could use unraveling is the man-made global warming hoax. The question is how to go about doing this, and what would be the gain for them. I think that this would be good because it would be something, unlike 911 truth, that would not have to be "admitted" was a deception in the first place; you just say that scientists have reached a new consensus based on new information and that would open peoples eyes to an important truth. All the planets in this solar system are heating right now.

One of the things you have to think about when wondering what deceptions could be unveiled is, what is the reason for the deception in the first place? Aside from just the fact of sitting on some valuable information and keeping it a secret. Some deceptions seem like deceptions but they may actually be there to assist you. When you want something, you have to work for it. People have to be smart enough to have the truth. Alex Jones, for example, is a disinfo agent, but is in fact really trying to "wake people up", as it were, and so its not black and white.

Another thing would be releasing secret technology. The most obvious of these would involve free energy. We should have water cars. We should forgive them for knocking off Stanley Meyer, I think, but we should also be thinking now what should be done for this technology to be released. Think of it from their perspective. The "what" you would like to see is one thing, but the "how" to get it done, is another.

I personally like the idea of the president talking about self-empowerment. It would really help to give people strength at a time when healthcare and pharmaceuticals are becoming more prevalent.

I agree doctors should strive towards not using synthetic drugs. Its amazing there are bestselling books like Kevin Trudeau and still most people use them. Think about it this way: who is more dependent on whom, the medical insurance companies on the people taking the drugs, or the people taking the drugs on the drugs themselves and the system?

Meant to make this post shorter...
How about revealing something like Gold & Oil are renewable.

The planet will make as much Oil as it can it is not a scarce resource... And likewise with Gold it is not a scarce resource, it is a by-product through a process!!! Gold can be used for many things it does not have to be a monetary base. Actually while were at it Water is also renewable, burnt Hydrogen... the Belief that resources are scarce is what tptw have lied about in order to give the resource value and make people develop the mentality that they have to work for their share of resources... although true tptw have set it up for a controlling context.

Resources are readily available it is just changing the understanding and responsibility mentality of not wasting what exists and begin developing the skills of manifesting forward thinking better uses of Divine Intelligence. OK big subject, which falls back onto Self-Empowerment, Personal Responsibility, and Self-Awareness of these skills, abilities, and inherent potential of the Whole in each fragment. It is like each individual has so much constant 'chatter' that they just don't know what to do with themselves so WE are constantly creating, thinking, focusing, developing, organizing, products & services to make a buck that we have just cluttered ourselves with ****!

The answer is not asking tptw for their assistance or hoping that they even have any power to make change to begin with but the answer is altogether a new direction that does not include tptw's input.

The answer is, as mentioned in so many places, something new that can be focused on by as many as want to participate to impregnate the idea into gestation and have it germinate, and sprout, grow, manifest into that new world that works and makes sense for all fragments of the whole which does not include a top down hierarchy... there are no 'tptw' roles... like we don't even know who or what they are anymore. Everyone has rose themselves to the best understanding of Harmony and Balance and the most responsible use of their own individual creative power which of course one realizes the responsibility of what they create and the ramifications of such or the benefits of such, and thus appends their focus for the best and highest good of all.

From the inside out and from the bottom up... as the world turns tptw are losing credibility because they are still trying to figure out what to do with what they have created and held control over past the tipping point. And are still thinking in terms of fixing a system with the same thought references that created it, which only keeps the loop going... polarity thinking.

Darkside Polarity says... "If I can't have it you can't either," and Lightside Polarity says... "I am doing this for your benefit." Tptw use these two polarity's to maintain control.

To fix it tptw ask what can we do to help... lightside polarity; but if they are going to lose control then they scream darkside polarity... and panic.

Each household can learn to be self sustaining and efficient and the idea does not have to be a stone-age comprehension... efficient living conditions can totally be accounted for and each community in each state and/or country can have high standards of living according to each community's understanding of responsibility.

A great start is to remove the mind programming schemes in media, marketing, and advertising tricks as well as the chemical counterpart in the food and water. No announcements are necessary for that!!!!!! Just do it!!

Last edited by Christo888; 10-13-2009 at 06:01 PM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 09:48 PM   #127
lawlessline

Chariot my dear,

I was wondering if you have any coinnection to Cammander Adam or the other user name he used?

Are you part of the GFL?

Are you anything to do with the church of signtology, (cann't spell it I know)?

Why did the earthquake not happen?

Have you forgiven the PTB?

Have you forgiven yourself?

Straight answers only on a post. No straight answers would mean that forgiveness is something you have not understood, because you are holding back on letting your heart go free.

You will only find love from me and all here, and none is responsible for anothers forgiveness.

Please feel free and speak what is on your heart.
Old 10-13-2009, 10:32 PM   #128
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:

The important thing is, the illuminati/ptb need our forgiveness. It is not easy to live knowing that you have killed.
When these people will come out one by one in the open not hiding behind the illusion of the power they have as a group and speak from their own individual self ..then and only then might some healing occur for forgiveness is a heart to heart , soul to soul process .
So before speaking for them come in the front and speak for your own .

Love always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 12:02 AM   #129
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Chariot,

I guess the first thing the PTW should do to start putting things right is to stop the subterfuge. Stop covering up. Let the information free. Stop punishing people for exposing it i.e. http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=14502

Stop holding on to power and leaving good people out in the cold. A friend of mine in the United States in Las Vegas is suffering because he is too ill to work. He can't affort to go to the doctor. He had a bad foot infection and had to hold off for weeks before being able to see a doctor. He is still paying off that bill and then fell over in the bath and has hurt his back and knee really bad. He again is holding off going to the doctor because he doesn't have $460 USD to go and see the doctor. He has diabetes and just is suffering really bad. Last night he mentioned suicide. Life must be really hard to get through for him. the PTW had the power to fix it but they thrived on suffering. I will refer to him as "The Bear". Please pray for him.

Chariot please please tell the PTW to stop letting good citizens of earth suffer.

Last edited by Initiate; 10-14-2009 at 12:04 AM.
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 01:03 AM   #130
charioteer
Avalon Senior Member

Feelings like these (that you feel you want them to die) are understandable, and let me add, it isn't easy being one of the oppressed, either.

We live in a polarity interaction universe. Different souls incarnate in different places to experience different parts of our Divine Self. Different polarities interact together to create a tapestry of life. Without the Kali Yuga Dark Age, there would be nothing to contrast against the Golden Age with which for us to recognize its value.

Love and fear are two strong forces that bind us in an ever-changing process of evolution. Love, (evol + ve, 55) is when we act without fear, and is Real, while fear is used as along the way to help us realize the power and meaning of Love. These two forces interact and coalesce to form a system, or framework for souls to incarnate that is complete.

Without evil, there would not be good. Without great darkness, there would not be as great a measure of great light. Strife and conlflict strengthen us and help us realize the meaning of togetherness. Chaos helps to create a new definition for bringing about positive change. And that is why, I had to start this thread with the threat of a quake, because in the Golden Age, we will all live and work together as One.

Last edited by charioteer; 10-14-2009 at 02:25 AM.
charioteer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 01:13 AM   #131
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
tomorrow there will be a magnitude 7.0 quake off the coast of Harbor Island, the Bahamas, at 9:33 AM EST. no one will be harmed.
What were the betting odds that you could be right? Well… it turned out you were wrong.

Quote:
I am not always that together, or organized in my life, but I hope that you'll bear with me, we can work together to create some realistic change.
I know hundreds of people who are organized in life… very sane and productive people. I am concerned when you say you're "not always together and not always organized" That gives me an insight as to your mental readiness to be a leader. I don't think yet that you've projected the confidence and knowledge to lead a worthy project.

I would be interested in knowing specific things you have done to create change. Do you have funding? Have your created an organization with a stated mission and work plan? Do you have employees and volunteers? Can you give us a specific plan of one thing you are currently working on?

Quote:
The earthquake should happen, because I have asked them to. Know that if it does not, the tasks I have touched on still must be tackled. The powers that be do read sites like this.

I am in close conjunction with them. They are watching me. It appears as though they have decided not to go through with the plan as I set forth. This is forgivable, and perhaps it would have drawn too much attention for them right now anyways. People don't want to step out of their comfort zones too fast; they are people too. Let downs happen.
We all are in close conjunction with lots of people. Everybody watches everybody else all the time, so your statement has no value or special meaning. Most of your statements have no value and are simply ridiculous.

Quote:
They I do not have a name for other than PTB. I have had a great influence over them for awhile now and have been under surveillance.
Yeah, you are probably under surveillance by a mental health clinician in a mental health ward.

Normal sane people I know in this world do not talk like you do. I hope others here haven’t fallen for the dialog of this individual… someone with a sick mind.

I hope you are seeking the help of a licensed medical professional.

Last edited by KathyT; 10-14-2009 at 03:04 PM.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 01:21 AM   #132
charioteer
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you all again for you responses. They have been helpful. Initiate's post on forgiveness and Anchor's quote from The Law of One and David Wilcox were particularly helpful.

lawlessline, I do not have any connection to Cammander Adam, or the church of scientology. The earthquake did not happen because they decided not to do it, I believe because it would have been too direct of a link.

They have been watching me for awhile. I have been in fear about it myself in the past. We have formed sort of an alliance, though things still are rough. They began watching me for something detestable that I did myself...

I have forgiven them, and I am working on forgiving myself and it is a gradual process, but in my heart of hearts I already have forgiven myself, though it comes back to haunt me sometimes.

They have informed me that, based on what I know and my skills, they would like me to serve as a link, between the different "sides" My inner guidance has led me to the conclusion that I am here to assist with that same purpose, perhaps here on this forum and elsewhere.
Old 10-14-2009, 01:25 AM   #133
charioteer
Avalon Senior Member

KathyT, forget that I mentioned about not being organized if you like. I mentioned this because, you see, I am being watched, and it is disabling at times, not a disability, but disabling. I wanted to be honest. I am not being observed by a mental health ward.

I know you are all in close conjunction with lots of people, and I know my breaking in with the bold start could have seemed arrogant. I know this is one of the best if not the best places to discuss the coming changes on the internet. I am in close conjunction with "they", the ptb.

I think the reason you are saying that I have a sick mind is because I marched in here so rapidly and have been talking to all of you as if I know all that needs to happen.

This was the only way I could think to break through, because, there are no buttons I can press on this keyboard to describe what my situation has been like, on my journey.

I am still learning, but I have a knack for getting to the truth and seeing all sides.

Last edited by charioteer; 10-14-2009 at 01:37 AM.
Old 10-14-2009, 01:41 AM   #134
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post
Yeah, you are probably under surveillance by a mental health clinician in a mental health ward.
Normal sane people I know in this world do not talk like you do. I hope others here haven’t fallen for the dialog of this individual… someone with a sick mind.
I hope you are seeking the help of a licensed medical professional.
KathyT - You're always doing the long distance mental health evaluation. I'd say that's a personal attack. Now stop. Don't let there be a next time. We don't need to give infractions and ban people anymore, but we can always restart that system.

Don't worry about people falling for it. People need to have their own experiences and learn for themselves. And if someone should be mentally ill, they don't need your ridicule.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 02:10 AM   #135
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Ultimately the final forgiveness needs to come from first source. To do that one must not continue to act as before. one must change. How have you changed Chariot? How will the PTW change? How will you and they start to obey the laws of the universe. Ultimately if these things go unchecked there will be consequences. My thought adjuster was telling me that you were in close contact with them and you and they were trying to repair some damage that had been done. I feel it is not enough to just do these things but that ones heart must change also. It reminds me of when Dan Burish was out in the streets at night and feeding some poor. It felt like a gesture "Look at me. I'm doing some good" but it felt like a show and that it didn't really come from the heart. Are you trying to "look" good chariot? or "are" you changed? Can you enlighten us some more to your situation. Please don't leave anything out.
Old 10-14-2009, 02:56 AM   #136
charioteer
Avalon Senior Member

I am not mentally ill. In fact it has been implied to me that to maintain the balance I have with what I've been through that I am "too sane". They have been watching me for some time.

The purpose of this thread is to get you thinking critically. I made this thread before posting here or making a connection with any of you and so I will give this to you that I am not "surprised" by this sort of feedback.

There are challenges ahead. The idea that I am being watched and the things I have said may make you feel uneasy. Knowing that you have greater responsibility may make you feel uneasy. The thing is, simply exposing the ptb is not enough anymore because sites like this messages like this will only appeal to a certain genre of people. Hundreds, or thousands (I don't know the exact number) of people are associated with Project Avalon, but there are millions who need the messages on forums like this. Conspiracy sites are considered an "interest" for people, but they have information which is crucial and which concerns us all. We must find a way to get the truth out to all.

I did not want to bring this up, but Jeff Rense has a point. Writing support for one another is a great thing but more ideas need to be generated; realistic, down-to-earth ideas. It should be ok to question and to "debate" in a friendly manner, not just be idly by and post news stories and be appalled by them. We are all included in this. This is your world. There comes a time when one must get down-and-dirty and get to work, and part of what I mean by that is take responsibility for your world and the dark forces that it has in it, which are there for a reason, even if it makes you uncomfortable. Stop "blaming them", and start thinking about your own solutions.

Last edited by charioteer; 10-14-2009 at 03:10 AM.
Old 10-14-2009, 03:14 AM   #137
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Charioteer,

please if this discussion is to move forward these basic questions must be answered:

1) How have you and your "friends" changed or repented for a better word?

2) What were the circumstances that led to this change?

3) Is it fear of consequences?
Old 10-14-2009, 04:35 AM   #138
charioteer
Avalon Senior Member

I am thinking about making another thread about this, one with a softer title.

It is not just they who are watching me. There are other people who have heard about what I have done and who watch me too.

'They' are just people.

In the past they would create storms whenever I was upset. On October 14th of last year they created a large dark, circular cloud with smooth edges that looked like a craft in my area but I knew before hand the GFL was not to come on that date.

Myself and them, we, have changed and repented in many ways. We have learned much about good and evil. We have learned that behind all of the drama of life, all people desire to do good. It is not fear of consequence. We have become stronger and I have become more aware and they, I believe, have become more sympathetic to the needs of common people. We have learned about compassion, and that the soul prophets from suffering even if the body may always not.

The circumstances that have led to our greater understanding have involved all of us, myself and them, living through an experience that has involved both them demeaning me and me demeaning them, and us coming to a greater understanding that though we had been pit against each other, behind it we are similar and want the same things.
Old 10-14-2009, 05:03 AM   #139
charioteer
Avalon Senior Member

I have decided to move on to other things besides this thread. I think that it has helped.

One of the most important things that we, myself and them, have learned is that behind the illusion of separateness, we are all one. As a raw foodist I already knew this, but living through what I have, the words have deeper meaning. We all basically want the same things. They want to wake us up, and we, the people, want to wake up, the question is how.

Thank you for participating.

Kyle

Last edited by charioteer; 10-14-2009 at 05:06 AM.
Old 10-14-2009, 05:54 AM   #140
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Charioteer for your honest answer. My Thought Adjuster is happy your intent is genuine. Welcome on board this train of consciousness. Buckle up, it's gonna be an interesting ride.
Old 10-14-2009, 09:25 AM   #141
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

...Without evil, there would not be good...
Charioteer, maybe in some other people's timeline, maybe now on earth, but I assure you I know that there is good without evil, that there is light without darkness. I'm seeing it everyday ! Where ??? Don't have to look elsewhere, it's in our hearts. It's just a matter of an adjustemt and tuning in with the right frequencies. Believe me, I would know to live in a world withot "evil".

Quote:

...They have informed me that, based on what I know and my skills, they would like me to serve as a link, between the different "sides" My inner guidance has led me to the conclusion that I am here to assist with that same purpose, perhaps here on this forum and elsewhere...
Well what kind of skills are these? Are you ready to speak about them? If not, please don't mention this further. We've seen many other out there, "who knows this and that, who can do this and that, but still can't speak about it...". What a shame for the humanity !!

Quote:
...The purpose of this thread is to get you thinking critically...
And once again I ask you to learn first who the avalonians are...Why do you think we would need your initiation? Do I read an arrogant aproach here, a kind of "yeah, I'm above you, my skills (whatsoever) are better ..." ???

Please don't assume what I need...please don't asume anything, simple, don't judge!

with
malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote