Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 04-07-2009, 01:42 AM   #51
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The guide to a happy succesful, fullfilling life. Recession or no recession. For

Thread is back online. Done some decorating, like it?
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 01:56 AM   #52
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The guide to a happy succesful, fullfilling life. Recession or no recession. For

So Jack...who is your decorator? love the ambiance

Am glad it's back.....we worked very hard here to get it back...campaign was hard and long...but well worth it
Okay guys...jack is back and do you really know Jack?

Jack had come up with an idea for us all to network in this failing economy....it will eventually get us to know what it takes to give....I got that much out of it..jack you take it from there....
Speech
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 02:17 AM   #53
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Ok. So after thinking about this, and knowing the potential loss of an audience i would get for charging a euro for this im gonna do it for free. I make quite a few euros every week, its not the money im in this for. But i hope people understand that it was a sign of commitment. Which is what i want from anyone who joins this, "club" (we have to call it something). And because i know how effective this is and how simple it is to implement into anyones life theres no reason why i shouldnt start with the one thing that will bring you the most success. Befor i get onto the €500 a week guide, this step must first be mastered.. grasshoppers

How to completely turn your life around and become the powerfull being that you really are. And remember, you are a co creator. And i use that term very loosly. You are the creator experiencing his creation. The illusion of seperation makes us feel uncomfortable yet the proccess of getting back in touch with the world and our spirituality is much easier then any guru or church will tell you. Its such a basic concept that it almost beggars belief.

Everyones reality is a manifestation of their beliefs, mental and emotional attitudes some good, some bad. For the majority im afraid, its mostly bad. You see ever since we were little children going to school our minds have been systematically programmed to work in a certain way. This manner in which we were conditioned was designed especially to program maliable minds at a very early age in order to make them unaware of the true power made manifest when they control their vehicle (body) in a certain way.
The body does not control the mind. The body can not live without the mind. And the mind calls the shots. If a person has a heart condition its not the hearts fault. The sole responsibility lies in the persons limited perception of reality. When we adopt certain mental habits such as loosing the run of ourselves and letting our emotional body run the show we give the reigns of our life over to a very irresponsible and non sensical part of ourselves. And eventually a person would end up with a heart problem unaware that it was the stress they allowed into their lives that was the catalyst for the heart problem to happen.

It is vital that if a person wishes to use their human vehicle responsibally and to the best of their good that they must first know the laws that govern this reality.
This is important because our current society is in such chaos because people have designed "Laws", so many that you would not read them over your entire life time if you were to start now and not stop until you died of old age. This confuses the human psychic, so they loose touch with their own in built moral sense of law. So as a result we have a society where justice is injustice, peace is war, health is killing us and the wicked man esteemed to be good.

If you wish to live an amazing life. There are no more then three laws to abide by. And these laws are the laws of the natural flow of the universe. Understand these laws, understand their meaning and then implement them into your lives, every moment you live your life. And you will have an amazing life. If i was charging for this information this is where id slip in my money back guarantee

The laws are this ;

* Be positive.
* Be Truthfull.
* And always helping Others.

* Spread this Knowledge

And remember. The positive vibes that start to take over in your emotional and mental bodies will be so strong that you will notice the people around you changing as well. There is a lot more than meets the eye to the saying "lead by example". And thats if you dont even try to spread the "good word", your vibes alone are that powerfull that they change the reality around you. This is what changing your reality really means.

The reason our world is in chaos is because the peoples minds are in chaos. They have lost their link with spirituality, they have lost touch with why they are really here. Not for swift pleasures of life, and drinking every weekend. Were here for much more then that. If you abide by this philosophy of being positive, truthfull and always helping others your life will change in ways you cant imagine. You are swimming with the natural flow of the universe, and you'll feel the current starts to work in your favour.

Thats it for today. Its the first requirment of anyone who wishes to do this. All it requires is that you repeat those words in your head, have them as your screen saver, contemplate their meaning and think about them as often as you can. And trust me , this gets soooo so much easier as you go on. And this is easy to, embrace your loving caring side, because at the end of the day that is your true essence.

This is a work in progress, and im hope to spend a nice amount of my time on this one. Anyone up for joining this network, hop on board

Namaste
i see jack...you started a new beginning....and very positive
Old 04-07-2009, 02:29 AM   #54
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

It's the law of attraction...I personally was suffering much stress in my work....daily I was stressing...it hit my body hard....I ended up in the hospital twice. about a year ago I decided to stop stressing and start flowing with a more positive outlook...I was up against the worst conditions..especially at work...but my positive attitude prevailed!
I had two colleagues trying to get me fired... so they could split the additional income they would gain. Not only did they fail...I became their boss...and even though I knew what they did...I treat them now as my children. I praise them daily for a job well done.
It really works!
If you put out good...you get back good
Old 04-07-2009, 04:35 AM   #55
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: The guide to a happy succesful, fullfilling life. Recession or no recession. For

The suspense is killing me Jack.. what are you waiting for brother?

Im all ears...

Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 08:24 AM   #56
Pomguymguy
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe it's not a case of ; "Do You Know Jack ?"

But maybe it's do we know ourselves ? Inside = Outside

Lets keep it simple and see where it can take us,

Leave the keep it give/feel lots and maybe

Regards to ALL Paul R
Pomguymguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 12:06 PM   #57
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
The suspense is killing me Jack.. what are you waiting for brother?

Im all ears...
The first lesson is... patience

Ahh no its not. The first stage of this guide is to go back and read the first post. I'm going to give people a chance to get this one polished off first. Take it day by day and dont beat yourself up if you get mad at someone or deviate from the philosophy, it happens me all the time. The important thing is to get back up on the horse and catch yourself out whenever your thinking changes from being positive, truthfull and always helping others.

I dont think people realise how profound a change can come about in their life just from this step alone. Its an absolute milestone! Yet so simple.
Old 04-07-2009, 12:18 PM   #58
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

What you aknowledge in the world as reality is what will be your reality.

I'll give an excelent example on this one. There are many people i know who can only see a recession. They tell me all the time how this recession is effecting them, and in a way i know they feel justified in telling me these things because it gives them the feeling that they were right. "What did i tell ya? This recession has my business on its knees" , "I cant find a job anywhere". These are simply limitations who's only basis in reality is YOUR acceptance of them.

Now lets switch this around. There are three people in my family who are aware that it is their beliefs and how they perceice reality that defines it for them. To give myself as an example, i dont see a recession. I see a time of great change and great opportunity to move foreward in a very positive direction. Business couldnt be better. I'm run off my feet with sales and orders, im spotting new opportunities every single day. For me there is no recession, its not effecting me because i have not accepted it as a reality.

Its imperitave that now above any time in our history that we form a network of people who understand the power of their beliefs and their attitude. There is one way out of this mess that competition has created. And thats to be positive, truthfull and always helping others. Such a simple concept and such an easy philosophy that anyone can implement into their lives is the first step to creating that positive future that no longer seems to be so far out of our grasp.

STEP ONE :

Be Positive, TruthFull, And Always Helping Others.

I want anyone who is taking part in this project to post their experiences on the things that have changed in their lives from adopting this simple yet amazingly profound philosophy. Ive much work to do so i'll be back to answer questions whenever i can. Unite and communicate, this is an extremely exciting time.
Old 04-07-2009, 12:39 PM   #59
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: The guide to a happy succesful, fullfilling life. Recession or no recession. For

Last edited by Luminari; 04-09-2009 at 07:49 AM.
Old 04-09-2009, 07:56 AM   #60
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
The first lesson is... patience
Sorry to be so interested/impatient Jack, I just feel that time is the one thing we really dont have much of left... If you are going to help. Just do it.

Im one of those spontaneus people.

We have been waiting 4-5 days already.

Where's everyone gone anyway? off to a tea party with the mad hatter>?

Luminari over and out.
Old 04-09-2009, 09:14 AM   #61
scanner
Avalon Senior Member

I agree come on Jack spill the beans man
scanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 10:14 AM   #62
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

I'll have that guide posted tonight.

The idea was for people to do the first step. For one week be positive, truthfull and always helping others. And to see where that will bring them, because i honestly dont think people realise how far they can go with this philosophy.

But the reason for that was that its essential to have this attitude in business. So anyone who wants to take part in this may as well get into the habit of doing step one first. Its certainly the most important one.
Old 04-09-2009, 03:42 PM   #63
JoyAnna
Avalon Senior Member

STEP ONE :

Be Positive, TruthFull, And Always Helping Others.

I want anyone who is taking part in this project to post their experiences on the things that have changed in their lives from adopting this simple yet amazingly profound philosophy. Ive much work to do so i'll be back to answer questions whenever i can. Unite and communicate, this is an extremely exciting time.

I'm not at all sure what this is all about or where it will lead, but the challenge grabbed my attention. I am retired and way beyond the time to be involved in 'business' and wealth accumulation, but I can see how this attitude and exercise might add great abundance to my simple life. As I start my newest veggie garden this week, this concept has been composting. I believe I have always operated under this philosophy, but this challenge made me look at it all again, to see if I can implement it even further. So, Jack, do you see your plan applying only to business situations, or will it also apply to our day-in, day-out lives?

Love and Light,
JoyAnna
JoyAnna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 10:38 PM   #64
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

Not wishing to be a kill joy, but be careful that this "scheme" remains legal.

If anyone is handing over money...(even if they aren't - and they are here- there are legal responsibilities if you are providing a "service"), you must know what the legal responsibilities are if the scheme fails.

You are making (whether you appreciate it or not) representations, which create LEGAL responsibilities. What paperwork, if any, are people signing up to? None i suspect. Just your assurance that you are a spiritual, honest person??? How many times have i heard that before in my capacity as a lawyer acting for people who are upset?

Sorry Jack, i don't know you, but this is simply wrong what you are promoting. Put the info UPFRONT and then sell.

I shouldn't need to quote the law...if you are such a good salesman, as you maintain, you will know the rules and this won't be a problem. Ok, I admit i'm a lawyer, but you MUST get it right before you promote this sort of idea on Avalon.

Best of luck, but keep to the rules we still, unfortunately for you, must adhere to across most of the western world.
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 11:02 PM   #65
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyAnna View Post
STEP ONE :

I'm not at all sure what this is all about or where it will lead, but the challenge grabbed my attention. I am retired and way beyond the time to be involved in 'business' and wealth accumulation, but I can see how this attitude and exercise might add great abundance to my simple life. As I start my newest veggie garden this week, this concept has been composting. I believe I have always operated under this philosophy, but this challenge made me look at it all again, to see if I can implement it even further. So, Jack, do you see your plan applying only to business situations, or will it also apply to our day-in, day-out lives?

Love and Light,
JoyAnna
Most definitly Anna. Thats actually where i find the greatest awards lie. From implementing this philosophy into every seemingly insignificant moment. Words cant really amount to telling of how amazingly different your perspective will become as time goes by and your living this philosophy more and more. Its kinda like trying to describe a picture using words and sentances. Just doesnt do it.

And you will definitly be reaping the most of the rewards from implimenting it outside of business, because thats where the true love happens. Business is fun, but its not the greatest pleasure.

Would love to hear how you get along doing this Anna, keep us posted.
Old 04-11-2009, 03:58 AM   #66
cantaloupe
Avalon Senior Member

I don't want to give this thread a bump, but I have to say, Jack, please treat your fellow Avalonians like adults. You're not representing yourself as a guru, but you have promised alot, as per your title. Say it, man.
cantaloupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 10:17 PM   #67
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantaloupe View Post
I don't want to give this thread a bump, but I have to say, Jack, please treat your fellow Avalonians like adults. You're not representing yourself as a guru, but you have promised alot, as per your title. Say it, man.
I'm sure you can appreciate that i too have a life to live and there are always unforseen circumstances that seem to arise at the most awkward of moments.

I'm doing this on my own time, which has not been too easy lately considering how busy i am. Some understanding would be nice, im only human