Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-21-2010, 06:53 PM   #101
illuminate
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New Bill Ryan Video On Youtube

hmmm, in light of Bill's post,
maybe we should distribute his video as much as we can
seeing as someone doesn't want it shown

~ one love ~
illuminate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 07:02 PM   #102
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

There is a free software program that allows you to simultaneously upload a video to pretty much all the sites like youtube and daily motion in one go. I cannot remember the name though!! Anyone know it? Great way to mass distribute and a way in which we can all help and participate, if so inclined. I believe it was on CNET, ill keep looking.
aroundthetable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 07:12 PM   #103
illuminate
Avalon Senior Member

perfect aroundthetable!

I AM a huge advocate of freedom of speech.
we can very easily make it viral...
gosh look at all the krap that goes viral everyday!

~ your are loved ~
Old 02-21-2010, 07:35 PM   #104
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminate View Post
maybe we should distribute his video as much as we can
Thank you.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 08:33 PM   #105
illuminate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
Thank you.
being a visual artist, whose material is sometimes, let's say
"thought provoking"
I don't take kindly to censorship!

~ one love ~
Old 02-21-2010, 10:36 PM   #106
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

'Before this post turns into a chat room'.
What was it you thought you were involved in, was it by any chance an open forum where people were allowed to resonate back some thoughts based on another subject that reminded them of a topic.

Did you seriously resort to a call on mods, which, mods I have to appeal to you to change your name, if you ever knew what actual Mods were.

Anywhoddle, are we being encouraged constantly to stay 'on topic', what ever that is?

Surely the topic is what the effing blazes is going on, and not 'dont be distracted by apparent symeteries ' and 'keep moving in the same thought programme'.
Because we can confuse you when you are mono topic, otherwise we have to stay up really late to try to disparage several different ideas at the same time.

We are on a forum supposed to be about independant thought, BUT STAY ON TOIPC FOR GODS SAKE or else my little job is made much more compplex trying to figure out an existential way of telling you to SHUT UP.

Stand up stand out -- BE OFF TOPIC whenever you like, this is the only outlet , it seems where you are supposed to be able to do that.
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 10:58 PM   #107
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

arround: You missed one important part of Bills post:

"Clearly no copyright issues there.

The video was not deleted with my knowledge or consent."

Is it possible that Kerry removed the video without consulting Bill ?

???
bashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 11:03 PM   #108
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bashi View Post
arround: You missed one important part of Bills post:

"Clearly no copyright issues there.

The video was not deleted with my knowledge or consent."

Is it possible that Kerry removed the video without consulting Bill ?

???

Could be that too! i did assume youtube removed it, thats how it came across to me. I doubt very much Kerry removed it. But you never know i guess. That would be a suprise. and lol...no need for boxing gloves !!
Old 02-21-2010, 11:08 PM   #109
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

Let's hope so. My senses are telling me something different....
Old 02-21-2010, 11:13 PM   #110
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Let's hope so. My senses are telling me something different....
Was it something you ate?
Old 02-21-2010, 11:21 PM   #111
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

Can i trust my eyes? Yes
Was it something you READ? Yes !

The video was removed by the user, not by Youtube !

1 + 1 = 2 (is it possible ??)
Is it so far fetched that the conflict has reached a new level?
Accuse me of negativity, but trust your eyes and connect the dots...

Old 02-21-2010, 11:31 PM   #112
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Can i trust my eyes? Yes
Was it something you READ? Yes !

The video was removed by the user, not by Youtube !

1 + 1 = 2 (is it possible ??)
Is it so far fetched that the conflict has reached a new level?
Accuse me of negativity, but trust your eyes and connect the dots...

Lol ok. Tis not a big issue for me. Does Kerry own the Jagbhodi site then, the word jag is a clue i guess.
Old 02-21-2010, 11:35 PM   #113
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

The jag seems to have a claw...
Old 02-21-2010, 11:40 PM   #114
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

It could be that there was a copyright violation and YouTube turned off the audio, so Kerry removed it.

However, this does not explain Bill Ryan's post.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 11:42 PM   #115
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

The jag seems to have a claw...
OK reading back over it and looking again at bills thread regarding the heather situation, it does look the way you are suggesting. Very suprising if true, given all the talk of love, light and transcendence etc. But if that were the case then why wouldnt Bill just start his own youtube channel? However tempting and natural it may be to specualte on this, we wont really know unless Bill and Kerry tell us. Personally their togetherness is of no consequence to me, they will both individually carry on i guess. Anyhoo...you may be right
Old 02-22-2010, 12:01 AM   #116
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

Starting a new channel would only cement the rift. I think Bill would like to continue with Kerry together, that`s why he is not doing it. He knows very well how important the joint work of both of them is for Camelot. It`s an indirect compliment for Kerry and a prove of Bill`s respect for her. I only hope she realizes it.

I personally think it should be possible to get over the Heather dispute thing. We are all still human and are bound to make mistakes. I personally love to make mistakes, because it accelerates the learning. Of course it`s hard to admit a mistake, but i would love Kerry even more if she could do it.

Old 02-22-2010, 06:20 AM   #117
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

I was reading Bill's transcript and just this morning finished William Forstchen's book One Second After which is probably the most depressing, profound and insightful book about the after affects of an EMP detonated above the atmosphere and wiping out the entire nation's infrastructure within seconds. Live without electricity, cars, telephones and all of the modern day conveniences deteriorates quickly with massive die off of the population (80 %) within months of this type of event as most areas don't have food to handle the populations in the areas where they live. Gangs take over in the city areas and people who rely on meds to stay alive are the first to die. This type of reality is chilling and it wouldn't take much to bring this nation to its knees.

The whole purpose of Avalon and Bill's vision was to create a cyber space where folks could come together and plan together on how to weather earth changes and various horizon events (be it military, health related released diseases or whatever). This forum is dedicated to getting information out to the public so that the public who are at least willing to pay attention can be proactive in taking steps to prepare for whatever may strike. This could range from long term snow situations which the nation has been dealing with, lack of food being able to be shipped to higher density populations, lack of medicine.. whatever.. basically we are being reminded to be self-reliant and build our social networks.

I also see some other interesting things going on behind the scenes as there are those who would like to sabotage folks like Bill. These other disrupters want to keep our attention on the drama of games, keep folks confused, provide misinformation, manipulate others who are unknowingly caught up in the surface events and misdirect them away from what is important right now.

I would like to suggest those of you who paid attention to Bill's message to stock up on food, water, water filters, a means to cook without electricity (camper stoves, build cooking kilns to bake bread), find a means to keep clean to avoid disease, look at how you are going to get water into the house or flush a toilet.. think about a solar generator as these do not make noise and don't need gas.

Think about how you would manage without electricity. What books do you have, what do you have growing for food or are you dependent on the market for all of your food. Do you have medicine stocked up?

Avalon is not just a gossip center where the latest "whatever" is up for display. It is a place for people to come and prepare mentally, emotionally, spiritually and for physical changes in our environment, manmade or solar.

Now we can get supplies.. seeds, food (rice is an excellent staple and can be stored in the large dog food plastic containers). Did you know if you blended eggs and spinach you could make a pancake that can also substitute as bread and is healthier? If you can have chickens get some. Grow the spinach in a garden. Tear out the lawn and grow food. Get into companion planting. Get a bee hive if you can. Just remember, when all else fails the most important things one thinks upon after family and friends is food, shelter and water. Having something like this to trade is invaluable. These are the things we need to be focusing on, not who said what to whom about whatnot. Our vision needs to expand to what is going on in the world and with the planet and we need to operate from both faith and knowledge. And we need to be grateful to folks like Bill who make the effort to get the truth out to the public and provide a safe place on the net where folks from around the world can share what they know and make life-saving connections.
Old 02-22-2010, 06:30 AM   #118
Aztar
Avalon Senior Member

Bill's Video is still out there on YouTube, split up into 6 parts, you just have to look for it ;p
Aztar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 12:46 PM   #119
Truth Vibrations
Avalon Senior Member

Some interesting facts regarding the City of London, International Finance and the Freemasons that connect into the global Illuminati power structure that is currently erecting on many levels the neo-feudal technotronic slave state of mindless mass consumer serfs known as the New World Order:

"The City" is an international financial oligarchy and is perhaps the most arbitrary and absolute form of government in the world. This international financial oligarchy uses the allegoric "Crown" as its symbol of power and has its headquarters in the ancient City of London, an area of 677 acres; which strangely in all the vast expanse of the 443,455 acres of Metropolitan London alone is not under the jurisdiction of the Metropolitan Police, but has its own private force of about 2,000 men, while its night population is under 9,000."

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/empire.htm

"The United Kingdom itself has very little to do with the new British Empire. England, Scotland, Wales, and, especially, Northern Ireland, are today little more than slave plantations and social engineering laboratories, serving the needs of a collection of families, numbering no more than 3,000-5,000 people, who live and work in and around the City of London, a one-mile-square financial and corporate district, which represents the greatest concentration of financial power ever assembled in one location."

http://members.tripod.com/~american_almanac/largest.htm
Truth Vibrations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 01:38 PM   #120
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

Bill states that the whole plan goes into effect by Israel attacking Iran...So that i guess is our first point to look out for research and report.
Old 02-22-2010, 03:05 PM   #121
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aroundthetable View Post
Bill states that the whole plan goes into effect by Israel attacking Iran...So that i guess is our first point to look out for research and report.

From what is said in the transcipt (and working on the assumption
that the info is genuine and 'safe')....

http://projectcamelot.org/lang/en/an...script_en.html

I don't think Israel is going to do that !!

Quote:
The big thing at the time was Iraq. That was on their agenda, but also, surprisingly, there was lots of conversation and talk about Iran. And what surprised me and really raised my eyebrows, was mention, open mention -- this was people talking comfortably to one another, not arguing or shouting -- but talking comfortably about the Israeli reluctance to strike and provoke Iran into armed action. That was something that really raised the hairs on the back of my neck.

If this is the 'plan'....to sacrifice Israel...then no wonder they (Israel) are
reluctant to strike and provoke Iran. !!!

Quote:
W: Well, in a nuclear exchange -- and I believe there will be a limited nuclear exchange -- there will be some sort of ceasefire. That was spoken about; they anticipated a quick ceasefire, but not before millions had already died, principally in the Middle East.

So we're probably talking about Israel here, the population in Israel being sacrificed. Also places like Syria, Lebanon, possibly Iraq, definitely Iran, you know, the towns and major cities, power plants and so forth, that sort of thing. And then a ceasefire before it goes full-out.

If they were reluctant before...I think after reading this they will be
a tad more 'reluctant'.......
jaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 03:19 PM   #122
K626
Avalon Senior Member

I have huge doubts that this information is credible. Sounds more like a illuminati recruiting tool.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 03:20 PM   #123
Swanny
I dont need a label !

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/20...Attacking-Iran
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 03:36 PM   #124
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New Bill Ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by K626 View Post
We also have to be careful cause there is a tipping point in the mass hypnosis and belief trains that manifest into particular events..There has to be ocassional blood on the walls (THEY believe) to re-energise societies but not to the extent that the planet will be uninhabitable for 50-60 years on 2/3 of the surface...I can't see that playing out at all...It's not evil it's just stupid.

Quote:
b) Israel itself is far too clever to get into an exchange, especailly nukes what with it having such a small landmass.

One thing I agree on with the video is that Iran does have possibly one or two nukes which might explain Israel's reluctance to strike.

Just re-read your post on page one.....

I have to admit that the use of 'nuclear' war...which can never be guarenteed
to be limited....would seem, as you say..to be 'stupid'...under the circumstances.

Also the long-term radiation pollution...must surely be taken into account.

Aren't there more efficient ways of killing people nowadays??
jaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 03:50 PM   #125
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New Bill Ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaby View Post
Just re-read your post on page one.....

I have to admit that the use of 'nuclear' war...which can never be guarenteed
to be limited....would seem, as you say..to be 'stupid'...under the circumstances.

Also the long-term radiation pollution...must surely be taken into account.

Aren't there more efficient ways of killing people nowadays??
Also the meeting described would be a high level meeting at Temple Bar lodge next to the law courts and there is no way HE would be in there by accident. Also police chiefs etc aren't high enough in the food chain to be privvy to such a discussion. The next phase has always been the convergence of three trading blocks with China heading up the third one, hence the idea that China will need to be cowed by nukes is ridiculous. The only thing I can think of in miitagtion is that the side that is working with Blair who have missed out on the EU leadership have gone off reservation......

Bill needs to get back to going with his gut feeling which was right about Icke and unconvinced by 'Heather'...
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote