Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 09-25-2008, 01:46 AM   #1
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Intuitive Dowsing for DNA shifts inside...

Hello, I am new to these forums. I have been participating in the Divinecosmos.com forums for a while now. Not under the same user name.

Lets get right down to it. I have been doing intuitive research on the 3 DNA shifts that are to come before the 2012 date. I started doing work on this because of the crop circles that David Wilcock had a slide of in the Enigma presentation. The ones I am referring to are the three that showed a geometric metamorphasis of the DNA molecule.

I am working with a Multiversal team of deities that span over 450 million universes that happen to be entangled with our own universe. When I viewed the information some 7 months ago I decided to use pendulum dowsing to gain information from this team of gods on when the DNA shifts are to occur.

For a brief summary, there are going to be 3 geometric shifts in the DNA molecule that will unlock all of the so called "Junk" DNA present in all of our codes. This junk DNA, according to scientists, comprises more than 90% of the DNA. The call it junk because they currently have found no manifestations of it in the flesh to correlate the codes to.

So these geometric shifts in the current double helix structure of the DNA are going to be driven by certain thresholds in the frequency of consiousness. As we approach the equator of the galaxy, the frequency of consiousness accelerates to higher and higher frequencies. This will occur because of the fact that DNA and everything else in our holographic universe is made of pure consiousness. Also because the universe is completely geometric and fractal in nature.

Moreover, the center of the galaxy pumps out waves of consiousness. According to David's research, these waves will drastically increase in the frequency with which the solar system passes through them the closer we get to 2012. So I began by dowsing the interval between the waves. 7 months ago the waves where over one month apart.

They are currently happening multiple times per second. I established the measurement to be waves per second. So the waves per second at the three threshold frequencies for the metamorphasis are...

1st 945,536
2nd 4,635,344
3rd 12,335,324

When? From this date of 9/24/08

1st: 15 days from the above date on 10/9/08
2nd: 63 days on 11/26/08
3rd: 135 days on 2/11/09

Keep in mind that these days may be off by one or two in either direction because I am not taking into account the fractions of days at play. So after the 3rd shift, assuming your are not holding your frequency down, your DNA will be 4th dimensional compatible. You will also have spontaniously evloved into a superhuman.

Previously on the divine cosmos forum I miscounted the days on my computers little calendar and ended up on 2/15/09 for the last shift. Splitting hairs really.

The great thing is what this means. It means that you will have 3 years and 10.5 months to get yourself straitened out before we cross the galactic equator. So in other words, you will not miss the boat if you are not ready in 15 days to start your ascension. So long as the frequency of consiousness is above the threshold levels for the metamorphasis you can still get the upgrades.

For example, if you waited until Nov. of 2012 to finally let go and let yourself be free of fear based consiousness, you would get all 3 shifts all at once. Not only that, you also have the same amount of time after we pass the galactic equator, 3 years and 10.5 months, to get the DNA upgrades as well. So we are talking about a 7 year and 9 month time frame for ascension.

This was confirmed by Drunvalo Malkesavek (spelling may be off) when he met with the elders of the Mayan, Hopi, and Tibetan traditions. They also concured that the interval for ascension would be about 8 years.

There is one hiccup however, you are much better off if you go ahead and get it out of the way before the pole shift that will kill off most of the 3d population about 3-6 months into 2013. However, if you somehow avoid being killed in this cateclism, you still have a chance to make the jump to 4th density.

If you stay in a fear based consiousness (low freqency) and do not allow yourself the opportunity to get the upgrades before the interval is over, you will be stuck here in 3rd density. This is more than likely what occured to the future grey alien time travelers.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 02:22 AM   #2
rustanddust
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Intuitive Dowsing for DNA shifts inside...

what is all of this based on? could I ask you for a bit of background info for this?
rustanddust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 02:43 AM   #3
Suriel

Wink Re: Intuitive Dowsing for DNA shifts inside...

Thanks for the Info!
Old 09-25-2008, 03:08 AM   #4
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Cataclysm and Doomsday has been predicted for 6000 yrs. so what makes your caculation a true fact? I agree about DNA activation.I Just think your conclusions may be a tard off. Why ? Once you activate your DNA your psyche or spiritual concious awareness are able to create a change in the course of history. Remember life as we know it is an illusion and that illusion can be change . Who can change our illusion? You, we, I. When ? We can start now, today. How? Lets unite our concious awareness to bring about a positive change. Please this is not a critique is a realization of a common vision, the end equals a new beggining a new reality. Oct.14, 2012 the accuracy really does not matter what matters is that we believe that these dates will create a change in our lives...
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 04:04 AM   #5
ADAM KADMON
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for sharing. Truly, thank you.

Obviously you are sharing an accumulation of knowledge which you've gathered from both external and internal sources, and were not obligated yet felt compelled to share.

I'd like to mention a few points that are well known to the viewers of this forum regarding one of the dates which you have mentioned: October 9th, 2008 (plus or minus 2 days).

A recent post regarding the highly reliable WEB BOT programs 2008-2009 predictions foretells an major event which is to take place on October 7th 2008. This event will cause a massive panic and fear.

If what you say is true, and releasing fear is the key to unlocking the DNA Activations, than this date rings TRUE now from over SIX VERY different sources:

1) CONSPIRACY: Complements of a general consensus on GLP forum states that during this time (Oct 7th-14th) a major Terrorist attack is to take place. This attack will most likely be staged, pinned on Pakistan and be biological. The word Avian Flu is mentioned, and 20-60% mortality rate. (I am just repeating this).

2) WEB BOT: Already mentioned above.

3) CHANNELS: Three different channelers which I'm aware of have stated the Pleadians will make their appearance on October 14th (plus or minus). Personally, I think they are being toyed with and this will be the grand opening of what we know of as Project Bluebeam. The "Avain Flu" will be come to be called, the "Alien Flu" - millions will die. If your reading this, remember these two words: Ionic Silver

4) GOVERNMENT & WORLD EVENTS: The BILL that has American up in Arms and our economy that's hanging on by a thread.

5) YOU.

6) MY INTUITION: Can you feel it? I sure can.

Alright. So I'm starting to put the pieces together. This OPPORTUNITY for DNA Activation is going to be directly OPPOSED by the powers that be through a series of staged events: DISEASE, MONEY, WAR on TERROR (or Aliens?)

This is our grand graduation guys. Are you ready? Have you made your preparations? I will pass these tests. Truly. I KNOW I WILL.

May you too pass,
Adam K.
ADAM KADMON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 10:25 AM   #6
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

I know I am contradicting my own work here, however the problem with channeling the future right now is the multiple time line issue. A few of us are fortunate enough to be able to percieve it when we jump from one time line to another. I am one of these people, and trust me it happens every time you change a subconsious core belief.

In the past, changing timelines within one lifetime was rare. However, now everyone is doing it. I think that there are certain events that are astrological that are common on all time lines. Like the frequency of consciousness. Other things like our choices and the choices of others are not consistent from one timeline to the other.

The other thing to consider about the disease issue is that all of the diseases in the world, which are 2nd density, are programed to attack 3rd density DNA. If the geometry of your DNA molecules is suddenly different then you have effectively becoeme a new species and are now immune to the said diseases.
Old 09-29-2008, 04:37 AM   #7
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
Cataclysm and Doomsday has been predicted for 6000 yrs. so what makes your caculation a true fact? I agree about DNA activation.I Just think your conclusions may be a tard off. Why ? Once you activate your DNA your psyche or spiritual concious awareness are able to create a change in the course of history. Remember life as we know it is an illusion and that illusion can be change . Who can change our illusion? You, we, I. When ? We can start now, today. How? Lets unite our concious awareness to bring about a positive change. Please this is not a critique is a realization of a common vision, the end equals a new beggining a new reality. Oct.14, 2012 the accuracy really does not matter what matters is that we believe that these dates will create a change in our lives...
To clarify, once you have gone through all three DNA shifts you are now 4 density compatible. This means that you can choose to spend your time in another dimension of reality. So if the cataclysm goes down it will not matter to you because they will only happen in this dimension.

There are certain things we can change about our reality, and there are certain things that are hard programed into the matrix. The earth has done this 180 pole shift thing 3 times before. We are currently living in what is referred to by the hopi as the 4th world. So in other words, this is the 4th time that civilization has matured. Each one of these worlds has been ended by a pole shift that is like a giant divine eraser to start over. This is only viewed as negative to people who fear death.

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 09-29-2008 at 04:39 AM.
Old 09-29-2008, 08:29 AM   #8
betweenyouandme
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Intuitive Dowsing for DNA shifts inside...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
To clarify, once you have gone through all three DNA shifts you are now 4 density compatible. This means that you can choose to spend your time in another dimension of reality. So if the cataclysm goes down it will not matter to you because they will only happen in this dimension.

There are certain things we can change about our reality, and there are certain things that are hard programed into the matrix. The earth has done this 180 pole shift thing 3 times before. We are currently living in what is referred to by the hopi as the 4th world. So in other words, this is the 4th time that civilization has matured. Each one of these worlds has been ended by a pole shift that is like a giant divine eraser to start over. This is only viewed as negative to people who fear death.
This is all very interesting. Care to share the sources? Self or external.
betweenyouandme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 09:46 AM   #9
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

I have been researching DNA activation for closed to a year, I'm sure there's a lot of people who have more knowledge of this subject than me. Here's what I've concluded from the results I am getting which needless to say is freaking me out a little. Your physical body exist in the 3rd dimension , but your energy, your essence which connects to the source of life exits beyond space time or dimensions.What creates interdimensional connection is created by frequencies which helps your essence to resonate at a higher vibrational level. You can control the energy at the 3rd dimensional level .It sounds crazy I know. Experiments done by goverment agencies have been succesful in doing just that one of those projects is HAARP,( Weather wars). The experiments I am doing have to be conducted on a larger scale and will take years to substancialized it as fact , here's my conclusions from the results conducted using the solfeggio frequencies. sf can cure the terminally ill, sf can improve memory in the ederly, sf can cure depression or any type of mental illness, this is funny but here it goes even stop a roof top leak and I have a lot of those in my house.There's more to life than meets the eye and I for one I am grateful to God for that and I am humble for the knowledge which he has bestow in my trust. I'm hoping that I can pass this knowledge to other people who could used it for the greater good. As there are views , there are skeptics. Keep in mind I am only stating the facts of my research. The potential of the frequencies
are far beyond what can be explain by our present understanding of basic science this goes more into the real of quatum physics. I am not a mathematician or physicist. The experiments are basic in nature, which as stated before can take several years to produce results as it applies to different disciplines. The important fact is that these frequencies work
and they can help the whole of the Globe to heal and change our perception of the 3r dimensional reality in which our physical body exits.

Last edited by Frank Samuel; 09-30-2008 at 12:01 AM.
Old 09-29-2008, 03:19 PM   #10
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by betweenyouandme View Post
This is all very interesting. Care to share the sources? Self or external.
Drunvalo Melchizedek
video
http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com...s/drunvalo.htm

David Wilcock
video
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...48613711060908

Also my Predominent Guide Zeus and the team of multiversal deities that he has assmbled at my request for information gathering behind even the thickest veils.

I have not written any books, am not a guru, and do not intend to ever become one. It would make my simple life to complicated. After the three DNA shifts I will more than likely be able to tell people who I am. I am not afraid for my safety, I just need to keep getting a pay check until the ascension is on! That is why I am not divulging my identity.
Old 09-30-2008, 05:16 AM   #11
Cookie
Avalon Senior Member

Hi, Frank,

I've been researching so-called 'junk' DNA for a couple of yrs... I have this odd notion that a multi-verse may be contained within our dna and that sound frequency/waves/vibrations may hold the key to activating a doorway in our 'spiritual dna'.. I know how unbelievable and unlikely this sounds..but, it just feels right. Solfeggio frequencies are a key.
Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 09:42 AM   #12
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Cookie, yeah you are absolutely right. Think about it for one second, if the powers that be are brainwashed , what if these frequencies can reverse that . Beyond that the potential of the frequencies to deactivate a hurricane created by HAARP . The potential to cure the terminally ill or even bring relief.I am only one person, all of us doing research of this kind could create an instant shift in the perception of reality , giving it a global tune up. Very possible I say. What the frequencies can do is just amazing. Is too bad that we spend so much time debatting no value added info and ignore the things which are important weapons of peace to assist us in the times to come .We all have the power to create a positive substancial change in our planet.Thank you Cookie it would be niece if we can convince others to participate in the research. I am a little shy with starting threads, peoples narrow views at times become limited and we often complicate our life and can't see two feet in front of us. The blind leading the blind, Such is life !!!

Last edited by Frank Samuel; 09-30-2008 at 09:46 AM.
Old 09-30-2008, 10:59 AM   #13
d3stined
Avalon Senior Member

I love this thread!! i think its so wonderful about what could happen!!
i am really grateful for ur research, was wondering if you would elaborate a bit more on how u used dowsing for research as ive been trying to learn some more advanced techniques for pendulum use

Many Thanks!!!

Cant wait to change dimensions!!!

d3stined is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 03:32 PM   #14
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by d3stined View Post
I love this thread!! i think its so wonderful about what could happen!!
i am really grateful for ur research, was wondering if you would elaborate a bit more on how u used dowsing for research as ive been trying to learn some more advanced techniques for pendulum use

Many Thanks!!!

Cant wait to change dimensions!!!

Thank you, the key to dowsing is first, how balenced you are energetically. Second, what consiousness you are asking for the information from. Just because you are working with a higher form of consiousness does not nessesarily mean that they can see through all the viels between different realities.

That is why it is important to, in a responsible way, accumulate multiple 6th and 7th density sources for the information. This should be done with a mentor present who you can turn to who can bail you out if you get in over your head.

I have a text reference history book that I dowse out of for which higher consiousness(s) to get the information from. Keep in mind that this book has all of the deities ever in all of recorded history in it, the good ones and the bad ones.

I bought it at Barnes and Noble out of the history section about 8 years ago. It is called "The Encyclopedia of Gods". I only dowse out of the index , and I never read the non-target names as I do. You can acidentally invoke a consiousness that is not for your greater good if you do not do it this way.
Old 09-30-2008, 04:15 PM   #15
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
Hi, Frank,

I've been researching so-called 'junk' DNA for a couple of yrs... I have this odd notion that a multi-verse may be contained within our dna and that sound frequency/waves/vibrations may hold the key to activating a doorway in our 'spiritual dna'.. I know how unbelievable and unlikely this sounds..but, it just feels right. Solfeggio frequencies are a key.
It is not so much that the multiverse is contained in the DNA. It is more likely that the DNA has quantum entanglements through superposition in all of the universes that happen to be currently entangled with our own. My dowsing turns up a number just over 454 million for the quantity of entangled universes.

One more important discovery to mention in relation to this, my team tells me that when we get to the Universal Underworld, as dictated by the Mayan Calendar the number of universes we are entangled with goes up to over six billion. That is more than a 12 fold increase. That should have some rather significant effects! What? I do not know yet.
Old 09-30-2008, 05:00 PM   #16
hobbit
Unsubscribed

The fractal universe you speak of is based on fibonacci geometry.
Basically there is a framework of stunning geometrical nature, it permeates everything.
It can do this because everything is holographic, nothing exists thousands of times per second.
There is nothing to fear of death, we are no-thing constantly.

The inputs flowing on this structure are frequency based, we are basically almost at the centre point of a spiral pathway, so the spiral timelines are very close together, if you are awake and atuned to them, you will keep seeing the past and future, as time does not exist how you have been TOLD.
The veil of secrecy about all of this is for GOOD reason/s, the whole of universe/s is based on duality, it would not exist otherwise, so a constant battle rages, between the two opposites.
I KNOW the measure of the lattice structure, learn from our ancestors of their sacred places, find out about the cross, not a religious cross, the cross where a point is central, and pathways lead off (cursus) these pathways are where the different DNA spirals are created here on Earth, the walls of the cursus are to fibonacci measure, and the different widths create the variant frequencies.
Everything changes, nothing is how you have been TOLD, feed your head.
hobbit
hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 05:37 PM   #17
betweenyouandme
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
It is not so much that the multiverse is contained in the DNA. It is more likely that the DNA has quantum entanglements through superposition in all of the universes that happen to be currently entangled with our own. My dowsing turns up a number just over 454 million for the quantity of entangled universes.

One more important discovery to mention in relation to this, my team tells me that when we get to the Universal Underworld, as dictated by the Mayan Calendar the number of universes we are entangled with goes up to over six billion. That is more than a 12 fold increase. That should have some rather significant effects! What? I do not know yet.
Now this makes allot of sense. Except for the end.. Where does that come from. I've studied the Mayan culture and it's true but what about the whole increase in entangled universes.
betweenyouandme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 05:55 PM   #18
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by betweenyouandme View Post
Now this makes allot of sense. Except for the end.. Where does that come from. I've studied the Mayan culture and it's true but what about the whole increase in entangled universes.
That is what was conveyed to me by my team of gods while I was meditating. I would not consider it channeled because I was not channeling a spirit. It was more of an epiphany that I then checked the accuracy of with dowsing. I have gotten other dowsers that are more experienced than I to blind dowse the truthfulness of these things.

To accomplish blind dowsing, you write the statement or question down on a piece of paper. You then call the individual you are getting help from and ask them to dowse what is on the paper you are holding. No front loading of information is allowed. That is the same protocol that the CIA used when training remote viewing operatives. With no front loading the information never gets blended with subconscious core beliefs.
Old 09-30-2008, 06:16 PM   #19
d3stined
Avalon Senior Member

wow.... this is getting really complicated, can u reccomend a book on dowsing or give some genral information on how u do it ? I dont really understand how you can choose what density source you are dowsing through ? does this apply to pendulum work also ? and if so would u be able to communicate with other entities ?

Thanks
d3stined is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 06:34 PM   #20
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by d3stined View Post
wow.... this is getting really complicated, can u reccomend a book on dowsing or give some genral information on how u do it ? I dont really understand how you can choose what density source you are dowsing through ? does this apply to pendulum work also ? and if so would u be able to communicate with other entities ?

Thanks
They have names, you call them by thier name with your inner voice. When you do this your consciousness accelerated in all directions at infinate velocities. This is the powerful part of what we are all capable of that the power elite have been keeping from us for all of this time. They are aware of this and use it regularly. The only difference is that the illuminati for example call upon mostly consiouness from universes that vibrate at lower frequencies. This is the classic white shaman vs. black shaman scenario.

You dowse what density they are in.

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO DO WORK LIKE THIS WITHOUT THE GUIDENCE OF AN EXPERIENCED SHAMAN. YOU WILL END UP IN OVER YOUR HEAD!

Disclaimer: I am not currently taking on any students

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 09-30-2008 at 06:46 PM.
Old 09-30-2008, 07:36 PM   #21
kari
Avalon Senior Member

Seems like i get more and more education here on the forum and the video about that bloke and the mayan people was very informative,thanks a million
kari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 08:29 PM   #22
SynchrOMicity
Avalon Senior Member

Location: S.KY Foothills of the smokey's on a big lake,110 miles from any major city in a vortex
Smile Re: Intuitive Dowsing for DNA shifts inside...

Timing is everything!

First off, this is a great post & thread: cutting edge!
DNA, or deoxyribonucleic acid.
Mankind has been operating with 2 strands of DNA, the ‘Double Helix’.
Have you ever heard that most only use 10% of their mind? Where’s the other 90%?
There are 10 etheric strands of DNA that are now being activated.
Those 10 strands are your higher inter-dimensional , multi-dimensional self of consciousness. As far as timing is everything, everyone has their own timing.
As these strands come on line, and as our molecular structure of the DNA are multiplying, we become super conscious, super human. Clearing your emotional body and your karma work, is what allows these energies to activate. Also when the light comes the darkness goes away! As you said “ as we approach the galactic equator of the galaxy” also known as the dark rift or photon belt, the photon’s or light or energies or frequencies increase and we find ourselves in the light longer and longer which brings intense shift. We are actually a photon of energy, when the wave hits us , it increases our vibration and activates our light body etc. ect. ect. And i percieve we are soon to be permanately immersed.

As far as pumps out waves of consciousness, or we could call it a cellular wave, or a photon wave of energy, or electrums, doesn’t really matter, just call it!!
This energy is not only affecting each one of us, but is also affecting the entire solar system, etc, etc, etc.
Also lets take into consideration liquid light, liquid crystal makeup.
Also take into consideration your charka-energian system is also coming on line.
From seven to thirteen+1. Your timings are very interesting, for they line up with the Mayan calendar. The way showers and light workers are the first to come online to help balance and bring in others and the new paradigm. WE really appreciate your work and your willingness to share. So lets say, all we have to do is, SURVIVE thru the winds of change, and stay in the light!! Happy VIBRATING to ALL!!!
Ps. I would like to discus the difference between 4th density 4th dimension 5th dimension, as far as concepts, in this wonderful conceptual field , maybe another thread?? Divine Nature Activation!!! DNA
Pss.deano and J says high!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photonbeltbw[1].jpg (28.5 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg DNA_orbit_animated[1].jpg (9.5 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg chakra[1].jpg (10.1 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg bofc_1[1].jpg (19.3 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg DSCI0004.jpg (92.3 KB, 15 views)
SynchrOMicity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 09:53 PM   #23
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Ps. I would like to discus the difference between 4th density 4th dimension 5th dimension, as far as concepts, in this wonderful conceptual field , maybe another thread??
They are the same, density is a term I picked up while listening to Wilcock's talks on these matters. Density is more descriptive in my opinion. It brings in the concept of more complex dense geometry.
Old 10-01-2008, 11:33 PM   #24
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

well this is the one best threads I have read on Avalon yet...thank you so much for your hard work to gather this important information.

In my quick research today on this topic I found a couple interesting sites.

Here is one. It has a diagram showing a new arrangement of DNA Segments and Portal points. It says...

"The DNA molecule of a fully conscious being is shaped like a multi-dimensional star tetrahedron."

Human DNA Repair and Development for Ascension

Stay tuned
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image002.jpg (52.8 KB, 17 views)

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial; 10-01-2008 at 11:41 PM.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 06:57 PM   #25
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Jester Terrestrial, great info!