Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-11-2008, 12:57 AM   #1
Shechaiyah
Banned

Default I Need a COMM Techie ... Urgent.

I think I have figured out a way to VIEW >>direct link<< the ETs over DC. But I need more telepaths to make certain the comm link works.

This is a technical matter, and I need to talk to somebody who understands camcorders, live cam software and the photo program, GIMP. Please.

I have found something amazing; and I need someone(s) with savvy to test it and check it for me. Best if the person is in the NoCal area so you can come over here to my house so I can show it to you, how this tool works.

If what I am seeing is correct, we can negotiate, as a group conference, with the ETs over DC.

Please notice my work which I display in my Albums is techy-quality. I'm not a space-case. There have to be some good techies here so we can make this work.

Shech--

Last edited by Shechaiyah; 10-11-2008 at 01:03 AM.
Shechaiyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 01:15 AM   #2
Shechaiyah
Banned

Default Re: I Need a COMM Techie ... Urgent.

Well, I see my credibility around here is somewhat less than zero.

Guess I'll just have to handle this myself.

Thanks anyway.

Shech : )
Old 10-11-2008, 01:22 AM   #3
Tez
Retired Avalon Member

Post Re: I Need a COMM Techie ... Urgent.

Wish i could help Shech, but am not Tech savvy in any way, but am really interested in what you are doing.

Hope all goes well with the project and will watch with anticipation with what you are able to do, hopefully somebody will respond positively, and real soon.
Tez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 01:26 AM   #4
Shechaiyah
Banned

I'll know if it's working if the same ones check back at 21:47:00 PDT.

It's friday night, and I'll take journal with me, and work out some details.

The problem is: the whole schmear is too slow and the view screen TOO SMALL.

I may need a great big sun workstation to really do this.

Til it's time to turn this puppy BACK on, I'm going out for a lager.

Sorry the Watcher can't go with me.

See ya!

Shech--
Old 10-11-2008, 01:42 AM   #5
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

Not really sure what kind of set up you going for here, depending on the camera you can plug it up to a laptop and use the laptop as an interface to operate the camera, that way you can use whatever filtering software you like while filming live

not to mention you can bypass the storage limit of your camera

peace
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 01:58 AM   #6
bill7907
Avalon Senior Member

What are you using exactly?
Can you describe the gears in use?
bill7907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 03:32 AM   #7
Shechaiyah
Banned

My Guidance says, no, not yet. It would be counter-productive at this point.

I'll know in 90 minutes whether we have visual contact with the Alpha Draconis.

In the meantime, my Guidance is describing for me, their value system in very simple terms. I'm trying to take this all in, in a short time. If I can match their brain-waves, they'll see me as an empathic communicator. If not, I'm merely another human maybe good enough to eat.

I have a concern that the Pleaidians are there in conference also, who will not know where I am coming from; and I saw one very concerned Grey that I couldn't get access to.

Anybody in the SFBay Area have a Sun Microsystem rig? I need a larger and faster ability to show motion. I can see lips trying to move; but nothing comes out, they look like fish trying to breathe.

My mind is pretty well blown at this moment. wow.

Shech : )
Old 10-11-2008, 04:25 AM   #8
Shechaiyah
Banned

I have been preparing a single question to ask the Alpha Draconis : "Who among our leaders has contacted you with confidential matters which they keep secret from the rest of us, so we citizens are unaware of it?" And I have a list of likely LEADERS which I will visually scan, a list which is likely to contain members of the Majestic 12 or the Committee of Forty. And I will explain that is an act of treason punishable by death, in our society.

Armitage, Rich; Balsillie, Jas L; Batkin, Alan R; Beccali-Falco, Nani; Bergsten, C. Fred; Bertini, Catherine; Blackwill, Rob D.; Blair, Dennis; Blanco Mendoza; Bradley DG; Brainard, Lael; Brown, Harold; Brzezinski, Z.;
Burwell, Sylvia; Camilleri, L.; Campbell, K.; Chretien, R.; Coleman, Wm; Cooper, Richard; Corrigan E. G.;
Cullum, Lee; Culp, H. Lawrence; Curtis, G. L.; Davis, Lynn; DeFehr, A.A.; Desmarais, A; Deutch, John;
Dimon, Jamie; Dobell, P. C.; Dobson, W. K.; Donilon, Thos; Duberstein, Ken; Dulany, Peg; Eckert, Rob;
Einhorn, Jess; Farrell, Diana; Feldstein, M.S.; Feinstein, Dianne; Ferguson, Rog; Fischer, Stan; Foley, Tom;
Forbes, Kris; Froman, Mike; ***uyama, Frank; Garza Medina, Dion; Gephardt, Rich; Gergen, Dave;
Geithner, Tim; Gil-Diaz, Franc; Godsoe, Pete; Gotlieb, Al; Graham, Bill; Graham Don; Haass, Rich N;
Hackett, Jim; Hamre, John; Haskayne, Rich; Heredia, Carlos; Hills, Carla; House, Karen; Jones, Jim L;
Junco de la Vega, A.; Kagan, Rob; Kanter, Arnold; Kaye, Chas; Kimsey, Jim; Kissinger, Hans A; Klein, Mike;
Koonin, Steve E; Krauze, Enrique; Lane, Rob W; Langhammer, Fred; Lord, Winston; Lougheed, E. Pete;
MacLaren, Roy; MacNaughton, John; Madero, Antonio; Manley, John; Maughan, Sir Deryck; Mazur, Jay;
McNamara, Rob S.; Moore, Jas; Morial,Marc H; Munroe-Blum, Heather; Nooyi, Indra K.; Nye, Joe S;
O'Sullivan, Meghan; Pickering, Tom R; Piper, Martha; Plepler, Rich; Ralston Gen Joe W.; Rangel, Chas B.;
Heroles, Federico R; Rice, Susan; Richardson, Hart; Robert, Joe E., Jr.; Rockefeller, David; Rogoff, Ken;
Rose, Chas; Rosenfeld, Irene B; Ross, Dennis; Rubio, Luis; Ryan, Art F.; Serra, Jaime; Singh, Dinakar;
Slaughter, Anne-M; Smith, Gordon; Sobey, Don R; Southern, Ron D; Steinberg, Jim B; Stern, Jessica;
Stymiest, Barb; Sweeney, John J; Tenet, Geo J.; Volcker, Paul A; Webster, Wm H; Zakaria, Fareed;
Zambrano, Lorenzo; Zedilla, Ernesto; Zuckerman, Mort.

And we'll see what they reply. My Guidance says, they personally know about this, and the name(s) of respondents who communicate NSA secrets to Alpha Draconis that are kept from the American people.

If I get an affirmative response, whomever they point out will get a letter requesting further information about the matter, in an impersonal tone.

And then we'll see what comes back, if anything. Or, nothing. This way we can begin to trace, who IN POWER is selling humanity OUT to the Alphas -- if anyone, and whether the Alphas are willing to talk about such a delicate matter. We get a sense whether they're willing to play ball, and what their price is.

We're not playing around, see?

Shech--edited to clean up format

Last edited by Shechaiyah; 10-11-2008 at 04:29 AM.
Old 10-11-2008, 04:58 AM   #9
Shechaiyah
Banned

Terrible, uneven visual contact was made. The question was communicated and answered with three names.

In addition, the Respondent (whose picture is in the Album) stated that they are in need of food; but that they will not take any from the surface, only from subterranean caverns, to spare those on the surface who actually do the work.

The equivalent situation, on other planets which the AlphaDracs administer, is that faithful workers are always given free rein and mobility; adequate time to rest and breed.

The next meeting is in exactly twelve hours, our time measurements now known and adapted to, by our Guests.

I hope this A-D Commitment to spare the surface people enables those of us walking around to breathe just a little easier and without fear of whatever is flying over our heads, at least for now. They can spot who's afraid and who's not, by our auric colors.

So, don't show fear; and that means, we believe their Word.

Shech--

Tags
camcorder, gimp