Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-05-2008, 11:02 PM   #26
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Deagle vs David Wilcock NOW WHAT?

I think i need to point something out.

Dr Deagle and Mr Wilcock are no different from us. Why jump when they say so.

We can all see bad things comming, We have seen the photo's, the new laws that have come in etc.
So we know we are heading for hard times.
I can only give this advice.
It matters not what they predict, nor myself. We who have the ability to predict belive what we are told because the previous predictions have been correct, That is why they/we will go with what they are told, as do i.
Prepare for the worst, get into groups of like minded people, and enjoy life to the best you can, watch for the signs and be ready.

Simple really, enjoy and be happy, when its time to leave, its time to leave. If it doesnt happen then you have got some great camping equipment, enjoy it!

Last edited by AMA-GI; 10-05-2008 at 11:10 PM.
AMA-GI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 11:15 PM   #27
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by astropsyche View Post
I must stand up for Bill Deagle in his description of his vision. I have had almost exactly the same vision some months ago. The difference of my vision from Bill's is that a wall of fire was upon the group of people I was standing with and got so near we felt the searing heat and our skin began to blister and bubble. I shouted warning to other behind me that the fire was upon us. At the point of my 'death' the wall of fire had been pushed to my left by a pulsing matrix filled with hundreds of gently glowing balls of plasma. These orbs were many-coloured and there were thousands of them.The horrors of the vision, and they were horrors, were softly swept away and I could see survivors utterly transfixed by what had happened.
This was the first of many awful encounters with foul destructions of all kinds - and I have died a few times in these visions. Yet at the moment of death these orbs always arrive to heal the victims and my self. One difference from Bill's experience is that for me the horrors and the healings offer no stated dates. My intuition tells me the devastation and cruel mayhem is a state of Mind which pervades much of the planet right now through the means most of us know about - and will do for some time. I would like to add that I offer many wishes that humanity and our Blue earth-home suffers as little as possible on the date given by Bill for the mayhem he witnessed.

I painted the first chaos vision I mention above - and hope to post the images here soon.
life love and light for all.

Anyone who wants to take a look at the orbs can click on the link below. It's in the news. No dying victims though, just a bunch a dumb bells (a lost orb perhaps?). I had personal experience. They are often seen near crop circles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qowaI5cGWKQ

Fear or no fear, I don't feel comfortable with the current affair. If the psychopaths are getting away with 9/11, what/who can prevent them from bringing on a bigger show?

I was astonished to see alien technology at work, but I am not proud to see that mankind has gained such knowledge.

Last edited by feeler; 10-06-2008 at 01:44 AM.
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 11:16 PM   #28
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Funny.

While all of this is happening im joyfully packing my bags getting ready to back pack through Europe. Amsterdam, First stop! (woooohoo!) (gonna smoke me some.. ciggaretes)

Its difficult to be happy all of the time. But as always we do have a choice.

- If there is a big fat tiger running towords you and there is no possibility of survival, why not admire the gleam off his coat.. and the shinyness of his teeth. The experience would be more enjoyable then simply recoiling in terror.

You do have a choice ladies and gentlemen. Listen to Deagles message and take it on board.. Whilst still staying centred and balanced. Its all just information and its up to you to decide how you wish to process it.

Personally i think Deagle is on a better line of thinking then David. David is all fluffy bunny wabbits prancing around a meadow full of lephrachauns. And.. Ahem, DAVID you DO realise we are in the midst of a financial crisis and the human race are at one of the most pivitol points in recent history. ***** will hit the fan, this most definitly goes without saying. But its not a time to panic.

Noone should ever panic.

Did you know that when a human organism goes into panic mode it becomes less efficiant at logical thinking and therefore cannot function at its full capacity? It makes no sense to panic, its just not logical. If you panic you become less effeciant.

In fact, instead of using mere words i'll tell you exactly how to control your body in such a way that you completely illiminate fear for free. (the best things in life are free da da da da)

Your body is a machine. And when you use this machine it can function very well. We are just not thought how to use it properly.

To learn how to completely illiminate fear from your life im going to direct you to a 6 part video tutorial on how to illiminate fear using various techniques.
Highly recommended viewing, especially for some of you guys.

First part can be found here. Just follow the links to the side for the other five videos. And you dont need to watch all five. There are enough techniques in the first ten minute video to do the job just great.

God speed, you crazy humans you.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 11:20 PM   #29
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Bill Deagle vs David Wilcock NOW WHAT?

On the topic of beans, I recall a joke I heard many, many years ago.

This bloke is walking along a country road when a UFO lands and the ET climbs out. The bloke says, "Hello, do you want me to take you to my leader?"
"No," says the ET, and adds in a real slow drawl, "I want beans to eat."
"Oh, do you like broad beans?"
"No."
"Alright, how about soy beans then?"
"No."
"Um, coffee beans?"
"No."
"Well, gosh, what kind of beans do you like then?"
"I like human beans."
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 11:33 PM   #30
symbolon
Avalon Senior Member

Here we go again. Doom and Gloom. Almost everywhere you look on this site, you can't escape it. People almost seem to revel in it. BUT... there are also those who insist to speak of hope, of love and positive change. I know in what camp i belong and i guess you all have to make up your minds too. So many here seem caught up in this 'reaction trap', but they are reacting to rumours only and not facts about our collective future. If you stand for the good guys then you must demonstrate this and infect others with your light, not with your fear and apprehension.

It starts with you...you must make a difference too. So please, by all means react about the facts as they are now..not about 'what May Be according to Mr. So and So'....their versions of their truth, their fears and especially the messages they bring, collected by their often dubious sources. You'll all be a lot better off, and your nervous sysytem will thank you for it.
symbolon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 11:45 PM   #31
Greg222
Avalon Senior Member

I'll grant that Deagle gets right to it, which I like. Wilcock and this Rebecca Jurnigan sure take a LLLOOOOOOOOONNNGGG time to say somthing. And with topics of this importance, I need direct SUBSTANCE in my messages, not prose and flowers.

Greg222
Greg222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 11:51 PM   #32
The Illuminated Ones
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg222 View Post
I'll grant that Deagle gets right to it, which I like. Wilcock and this Rebecca Jurnigan sure take a LLLOOOOOOOOONNNGGG time to say somthing. And with topics of this importance, I need direct SUBSTANCE in my messages, not prose and flowers.

Greg222
What's the topic?.

Answer in less than ten words.
The Illuminated Ones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 11:55 PM   #33
eaglespirit
Avalon Senior Member

And I will put this reply of mine in every relevant thread, so there! : ) : ) : )

THIS SITE IS HERE FOR US TO COME TOGETHER AND HELP ONE ANOTHER
CHANGE THINGS TO LOVE NOW!

If You are 20 or 30 or 40 or 50 or 60 or 70 or 80 or 90 years old...it does not matter...simply connect to world-wide loving consciousness and send the intent for ALL things to balance and they will...YOU can use mature wisdom at any age...so quit acting like victims at ANY age and grab some wisdom and courage and love intent and WILL the changes for the good to take place right now!

Is Anyone Listening To The Phone Calls?

Through and Through and IN ENTIRETY!

These Phone Calls Are Meant To Help Us So That WE CAN CHANGE THINGS!

NOT through politics, government, commerce, religion and on and on...

BUT

THROUGH OUR OWN HEARTS RIGHT NOW!

We Are Being Given This Information By Kerry and Bill So That We Can Come Together and WILL IT INTO LOVE from meaningless fear ...
BEFORE IT HAPPENS!

We have the power to change this, and right now, and they do not want us to know, but we already know, and LOVE has already gone exponential and will be even more powerfully exponential as each one of us decides it to be!
eaglespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 12:15 AM   #34
Greg222
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circlewerk View Post
After listening to both, I came to the same conclusion that I had long ago..
My future is up to me.
Only me.
Go within.

I read, listen & watch with total detachment. I refuse to dis-empower my spirit, my own vibration, by relying on the messages of others for my individual truth or direction.
We have been guided away from our own knowing, our own vibration for far too long.
Go within. Reclaim YOUR voice.

Peace,
CW
You know, I appreciate these 'hearts and flowers' type of messages, but before I jump into the bed of flowers, let's do a quickie review: 1) The Illuminati and their henchmen are currently in control 2) They are responsible for the premature deaths of so many millions, that they can't be counted 3) They do not appear to be coming out of power anytime soon and 4) they currently have plans that parallel Bill Deagle's message.
Now, I'll grant you, that if you live in a concentration camp (which we do, as the earth is currently a giant prison) you will tend to listen to the precious few who whisper words of 'ESCAPE' in your ear. Of course a person would want to look into it... me included. I've heard and read the messages from the Galactic Federation of Light and do so desperately want their options to be true. BUT, until they PRODUCE something of substance, I will plan for the worse. If the October 14 UFO prediction is true... then GREAT! But as for now, the assassins are still in charge and I cannot forget this... after all, Stalin killed millions of Russians, many were no doubt idealists and love-filled peasants.

Greg222

Last edited by Greg222; 10-06-2008 at 12:18 AM.
Greg222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 01:26 AM   #35
undetected
Avalon Senior Member

Default Bill Deagle + David Wilcock. NOW... move on

There is no "Bill Deagle vs David Wilcock." If you think there is, you're standing too close. Seriously.

I'm pretty sure if they talked together [and maybe Bill & Kerry will make it happen?] they would agree on most things. Many people are misinterpreting the messages. Deagle didn't say "this is gonna happen," he said this is what he saw and it could happen but it can also be averted. Why don't people listen to the whole message? They start freaking out and make their opinion after the first 2 minutes and they don't hear the rest. Deagle does NOT bring fear as many people here claim. If you think he does, then you weren't listening to him.

Both guys are presenting info they have in the best way they can. You may disagree with their info or their way of presenting it, fine. But there's no need to condemn either of them or accuse them of various stuff just because you don't believe [one of] them.

All these Camelot witnesses are presenting information for you to consider. Use it any way you want. And if you disagree, maybe instead of saying "he's a fraud" or "he's full of sh*t" you could just leave them be and tell us what you believe. There is too much focus on the people instead of on the information.
undetected is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 01:26 AM   #36
ranma187
Avalon Senior Member

Frankly I'm more inclines to a gree with david wilcock. I don't like his stance on obama. I mean, if you are voting fopr the lesser of two evils. you're still voting for evil. I don't see a problem with the third party candidates at all.
ranma187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 03:31 AM   #37
Circlewerk
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg222 View Post
You know, I appreciate these 'hearts and flowers' type of messages, but before I jump into the bed of flowers, let's do a quickie review: 1) The Illuminati and their henchmen are currently in control 2) They are responsible for the premature deaths of so many millions, that they can't be counted 3) They do not appear to be coming out of power anytime soon and 4) they currently have plans that parallel Bill Deagle's message.
Now, I'll grant you, that if you live in a concentration camp (which we do, as the earth is currently a giant prison) you will tend to listen to the precious few who whisper words of 'ESCAPE' in your ear. Of course a person would want to look into it... me included. I've heard and read the messages from the Galactic Federation of Light and do so desperately want their options to be true. BUT, until they PRODUCE something of substance, I will plan for the worse. If the October 14 UFO prediction is true... then GREAT! But as for now, the assassins are still in charge and I cannot forget this... after all, Stalin killed millions of Russians, many were no doubt idealists and love-filled peasants.

Greg222
hmmmm...
It's apparent that plenty of positive focused SUBSTANCE happens daily, but doesn't need a horn to toot its success. That's pretty flowery of me, I know. Suck it up.
You use words like "death & killed" as if they're negatives, I see them as nothing, until I label them something, and all the labels that are afforded me today, come from the minds of men who define things in order to stunt growth & divide.
So I opt for vibration, I'm so esoteric, aren't I? Death does not exist.

I won't presume to know what was going on in the minds of all involved back when Stalin killed the Russians, but I'm pretty sure people weren't aware of their vibrational power....or maybe they were, and didn't fear it. Who am I to assume what they did or didn't feel?
And I'm wondering, do you consider my message "hearts & flowers" because I didn't list all the crap I have stuffed in my garage for survival? Are you assuming that because I trust MYSELF before any so called "witness", that I am ill prepared & unaware of current events?

As for the galactic federation of light? Never listened or read any of it, not my cup of tea. But I also don't categorize people who do identify with it as people less current or aware as myself.

You say the "Illuminati & henchmen are in control."
I say speak for yourself.

Peace,
CW
Circlewerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 03:55 AM   #38
Ceara
Avalon Senior Member

It would be real nice in these audio interviews if there were no typing on the keyboard sounds while the person is talking. Seems kind of rude to be typing away while someone was talking.

David Wilcock reallllly needs to read Graham Hancock's book "Supernatural." Hancock makes an excellent argument regarding fairies, fairy rings, etc. And David mentioned fairy rings in the interview.

Everyone has dreams for a reason. This isn't the time to compare Deagle with Wilcock. Majority of dreams are chock full of symbolism that are really only meant for the person dreaming, and it isn't always about prophecy of the future for the world.

Dreaming of nuclear bombings make be a symbol for someting that Deagle is going through personally.

I've dreamt of nuclear bombs. I think anyone really terrified of the idea of nuclear attacks could dream something up. But would never, ever dare to slap a date on it and call it a prediction or prophecy. But my dream was cool.. I saw the shockwave, and the blinding flash. Figured there was no where to run so I stood there with arms outstretched waiting for it to hit.

When the shockwave hit in the dream, it just went through me with no ill effect.

Everyone needs to keep in mind that the more negative energy is put out there collectively, the higher chance something bad will indeed occur.

We need to see this as a lemonade thing... (if life gives you lemons....)

This is an opportunity to grow and learn. This is not the time to be bickering over who's right or who's wrong. There are bigger fish to fry right now.

Stay positive.
Ceara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 04:15 AM   #39
able

I completely concur with cw.

Temet Nosce.

able

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circlewerk View Post
After listening to both, I came to the same conclusion that I had long ago..
My future is up to me.
Only me.
Go within.

I read, listen & watch with total detachment. I refuse to dis-empower my spirit, my own vibration, by relying on the messages of others for my individual truth or direction.
We have been guided away from our own knowing, our own vibration for far too long.
Go within. Reclaim YOUR voice.

Peace,
CW
Old 10-06-2008, 04:19 AM   #40
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada

Wait...................and let the universe unfold.

Our individual Blue-Prints will be revealed.
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 05:36 AM   #41
Sherab
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Illuminated Ones View Post
Well with Deagle every day is Doomsday, he's like Ed Dames on speed.

How anyone could take him seriolusly is utterly beyond me.

As for David, the word 'Aspergers' comes to mind:

"Pursuit of specific and narrow areas of interest is one of the most striking features of AS.[1] Individuals with AS may collect volumes of detailed information on a relatively narrow topic such as dinosaurs or deep fat fryers, without necessarily having genuine understanding of the broader topic.[1][5] For example, a child might memorize camera model numbers while caring little about photography.[1] This behavior is usually apparent by grade school, typically age 5 or 6 in the United States.[1] Although these special interests may change from time to time, they typically become more unusual and narrowly focused, and often dominate social interaction so much that the entire family may become immersed. Because topics such as dinosaurs often capture the interest of children, this symptom may go unrecognized.[5]"

-- From Wikipedia.

In that call with K he just free associates about his dinosaurs on and on. I wonder if he just babbles on like that, picks the phone up, carries on babbling for half an hour, puts the phone down and carries on babbling... Ad infinitum..

No conversation, no exchange of ideas...

When K does get a word in, Dave gets very grumpy.

If I were you, I would sleep in late on the 7th, and maybe go out for lunch.
You are insinuating that D-dub has aspergers cause he talks too much??
Sherab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 05:50 AM   #42
Carrie1971
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Quadir View Post
Yeah well when you're shopping for survival food don't just go for nutritional value. After last apocalyptic warning they had me eating bloody beans for months. I think I'm personally responsible for most of the methane gas released to the atmosphere at that time.

Anyone have any good bean recipes?
Most every kind of bean will make a much better raw food if you let it grow a few hours. Soak and then rince well. Keep in a damp state until it starts to make a small plant. You can really enjoy them try flavored dressings using what ever type of Vinegar base and spice up your meals. "These can be the base of a dish cooked or raw." OR they can just be a sprinking in a dish.

Remember that food does need to be rotated. Just buy what you would use in a month or 12 ahead and then keep resupplying..

IF you open up your eyes many people have fruit trees and they do not use all the fruit. ASK if they will share buying food when it is free for canning or drying is like wasting..

Regarding this whole good bad thing. It is our hearts and minds that will be the key in what way this all runs. I feel very, very blessed as I have always been poor, just lucky enough to have been born in a rich country.

Remember I have been at a state of questioning what is the reason I am even here? After many months it was told to me. "Life is a gift"... Our souls all have a part to play in this time frame of this place here and now. Enjoy the spin.
Carrie1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 05:52 AM   #43
bowspearer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Illuminated Ones View Post
What's the topic?.

Answer in less than ten words.
I can do it in 10: New World Order- Planned depopulation, World War & economic meltdown

Last edited by bowspearer; 10-06-2008 at 05:58 AM.
bowspearer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 06:16 AM   #44
Bonnie
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Quadir View Post
Yeah well when you're shopping for survival food don't just go for nutritional value. After last apocalyptic warning they had me eating bloody beans for months. I think I'm personally responsible for most of the methane gas released to the atmosphere at that time.

Anyone have any good bean recipes?
Thanks for the small laugh.
Bonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 06:59 AM   #45
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker Mom View Post
David Wilcock may be right, but he's drank the Obama Kool-Aid and espouses his political views so much lately that I don't believe much of anything he has to say these days.
With all the wonderful things David had to say about Ron Paul I am surprised he didn't mention a possible write-in. Although Ron Paul has said that he was not so sure a write-in would be good and has recently said he supports Chuck Baldwin from the Constitution Party. Baldwin08.com

He has also asked people to not vote the duopoly since he continues to say there is no difference between Obama or McCain and has suggested everyone vote Third Party, thereby sending the message that we are not happy with either the Democrats or the Republicans.

Even if a Third Party doesn't make it in and since it doesn't matter whether it takes away from Obama or McCain, it becomes a statement that 'We the People' want a real choice.

campaignforliberty.com

With Peace and Love in Mind,

Last edited by peaceandlove; 11-25-2008 at 11:27 AM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 06:59 AM   #46
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

At least David Wilcock keeps his head on straight. Deagle is so far down, the bottom looks like up.

David is absolutely right about dreams and visions. They always come through our own personal filter, as all our perceptions do. It is too bad that Bill and Kerry were so precipitous about posting Deagle's comments, being based merely on a vision as they were. This has caused more confusion than it was worth.

I have never dreamed of disaster. David Wilcock dreamed of being on a battleship with George Bush and the ship sank. I dreamed of being on a battleship with George Bush and it didn't sink. The dream's message was that Bush was tripping over his own testosterone, which, alas, has turned out to be true.

I recently had a dream in which I was part of a Team of some kind, about 35 or 40 people. We were under the direction of a coach. As we disbanded he called after us, "Remember, you are glowing balls of golden light." And I looked and saw that indeed we are.
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 07:22 AM   #47
LukaszMrowka

Hi,
interesting calls.
A similarity: chinese, amierican army and the yellow triangle ... similar triangles are depicted by the norwegian politican http://projectcamelot.org/norway.html

October 7 th. tommorow. .... . well let's wait and see I personally do not bealive in those negative outcomes, I bealive in the positive ones ...

However, the Half past human team warns that october 7th is the start of the release of tension http://pimpinturtle.com/2008/09/08/w...ing-point.aspx

Peace
Old 10-06-2008, 08:09 AM   #48
Wellerite
Avalon Senior Member

Prophecies that are specific in regards to location and what type of disaster will occur should be ignored. It's like what Cliff (Web Bot) said, we're dealing with archetypes so theres no way to know how to prepare because it doesn't manifest in ways people may assume it will. Listen to your own Teacher/Prophet inside of yourself. Dreams are personal and relate to yourself only. Although we do need to band together as we all (as a collective) have a piece of the puzzle.
Wellerite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 08:21 AM   #49
kassych
Avalon Senior Member

Why the justification - counter justification et al?? we have less than 24hrs to find out ! reeelaaax !
kassych is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 08:42 AM   #50
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

I find dreams very intersting as each dream image is often a reflection of self in some way. When I have lucid disaster dreams I've learned that they tend to be a signal of a change in my personal life. Living on an island with anactive volcano, I've also had a lucid dream of it erupting and fleeing to safety. I knew the dream was my dream and not something on a big scale where others in real life where to be subjected to an imminent eruption.

However, the situation with Deagle was also very interesting as this is a person who has had dreams of various disaster throughout the past. I listened to his call several times because dream symbols are something I've studied in the past. Deagal's dream is a story of a possible future. I stress possible because the second half of his dream was something I wrote down as a probable future in 2005 and actually posted it here on one of the subforums last Friday before Deagals. There are several other dreamers who've had similar dreams YEARS back before what I wrote in '05.

I find Deagle's dream very interesting because what I wrote back in 2005 was perhaps a waking intuition, not a dream. I also supect I was influenced by all the info I had been reading, so what I wrote was more along the lines of assimilated info as compared to original insight.

However, Deagle's dream is a dream that a number of other folks have had and written about over the years. So it is possible that he is tuning into something which is there, right below the surface of consciousness, which dwell within the collective unconscious as identified by other previous dreamers.

Basically, my take on the second part of Degal's dream is that we are moving in that direction and getting closer to a possibility of events if steps are not taken to alter the path we, in the collective sense, are going in. Basically, one percent of the population, or less, is dictating to the othe 99 percent how they are allowed to live their lives. Given the direction this one percent is moving in, allowing them to have controll over the other 99 percent is unacceptable.

What I like about Deagle's dream is that it is a very powerful message to the 99 percent to wake up and stop this madness. Deagle's future premonitons are not set in cement. Instead, perhaps his message is a wake-up call to action, which needs to be heeded.

Next, with respect to the first part of Deagle's dream, my son worked for the Swiss Bank for the past 9 years in England and we've had discussions regarding what has been going on financially these past months. He said stay liquid, don't put or keep money in the stock market and that it was going to be a very bumpy ride until next Spring. This is from someone who lived and breathed finances 60 hours a week for the past 9 years.

Now to the part of the dream that tends to unnerve people. The part about the Lucifarian sacrafice. Unfortunatley, satanic practices have been on the increase for years and Father Malachai Martin addressed this very eloquently in his interviews and books before his death. I listened to the interviews and have his books. I also had to deal with this first hand in my professional life when training police, medical staff, social services and therapists. I found the satanic element scary on multiple levels. First, no one even wants to believe that this even goes on. The police hated these cases and so did the rest of us. I can't even begin to share any of this given how upsetting it is to the average person. What is being described in Deagle's dream vision is this. He is basically saying we are being sold out, via the financial institutions and our own Congress as a sacrifice to demonic forces.

Dealing with the santanic topic is where most folks jump off the truck, head for the fridge, grab an ice cold beer and goes to sit in front of the tube watching football. Football and beer is very grounding. It makes sense. It feels good. Dealing with demonic forces is the exact opposite. It is not fun and it can be very unsettling. The question is.. can you take the next step or will you be stuck paralyzed by fear?

Learning how to put fear behind one is exceptionally empowering and learning how to be a spiritual warrior is something altogether awesome. It takes spiritual warriors to fight these negative influences.

Do you realize that it is within each person the power, the strength and the courage to defeat these elements? Each of us, when in alignment with our own inner radient self, has the ability to rise up out of fear and smash that which wants to dominate and control.

What is happening at this particular juncture in time is that the spiritual warrior within is being called forth to take a stand and fight those who would rob us of our spiritual birthright. We are surrounded by the brightest of angels and the strongest of spirits who need us to be in alignment with what is right. Our shield is born of tears already shed for the plight of those who are suffering at the hands of those who would and have exploited them. Our anxst is born of frustration with a human situation which is and has been intolerable on a grand scale. Our courage is born of the love we have for those we hold dear within our hearts.

Deagle's message is a message to our hearts. It is meant to shake folks off sitting on the fence. It ask that we collectively take up the the sword, stand along side of Archangel Michael against evil and shout with our loudest voice. Stop!

In the Lord of the Rings there is a passage where Gandalf stand on a precipice, takes his staff, slams it onto the path in front of Belrog, a demon from the deepest realms and shouts, "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!" This journey is akin to the dark night of the soul where one is faced with the worst possible evil and must make a choice. Does one surrender to evil or take a stand?

Here we are at this point in time on this particular path. We are faced with evil (corrupt goverments, corrupt fiscal institutions, corrupt leaders, corrupt corporations) which is intent on sucking our (financial) life blood out of us and thus destroy us and this precious earth which is our home. It is now our turn to confront our Balrog. This is where we are. Can we do it? Are you personally ready to unleash the spiritual warrior that dwells within your heart and soul? Are you willing to take up your staff, stand along side of your brothers and sisters and slam it down saying to evil (THAT WHICH DESTROYS LIFE THROUGH ENSLAVEMENT), "You shall not pass!" ?

This is our human quest. We are being called to take a stand and fight for the greater good. We can no longer remain spiritually passive. Each of us must choose... do we walk toward the light or away from it. Choose now and be not afraid.