Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 01-02-2010, 07:27 AM   #1
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Default A message to the doom and gloomers

Those who espouse the idea that all the Ets are bad guys out to eradicate us and take over our planet, need to take a big spoonful of logic then put their brains into gear. It is common belief that Ets created the human race or at least seeded the planet with us. This appears to have happened some hundreds of thousands of years ago. So why do they want to get rid of us now? Why have they taken so long? Why did they allow us to populate the earth to the extent we have? If they wanted the planet for its minerals, they’ve left it a bit late haven’t they? There can’t be much left of any value to them. Let’s face it, there isn’t a lot left that’s useful to us.

The threat to our planet isn’t from Ets - it’s from ourselves. We got ourselves into this mess and it’s about time we owned up to the fact and did something about it. Take your future in your own hands and do something positive. Stop wondering if UFOs and Ets exist and accept the fact that they do. Put your energies into learning how to make a difference and put what you learn to good use. Become self sufficient to the best of your ability. You don’t have to feed the world nor are you expected to - just making the effort to learn and do self sufficiency in a small way is enough for a start.

Once you have your physical being under control, then you can start on your spiritual being. The rewards will be beyond what you dreamed possible - unless you’ve read books on the subject of spiritual growth. In which case, you know what is in store - so give it a go. You’ve got more to gain than you have to lose.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 09:34 AM   #2
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A message to the doom and gloomers

Brinty! As always words of wisdom from you....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 09:55 AM   #3
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinty View Post
...You’ve got more to gain than you have to lose...

I would say:

...You've got everything to gain and nothing to lose...

Thanks Brinty for this thread, a wonderfull reminder indeed

with and respect
malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 02:20 PM   #4
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

I am not a doom ang gloomer but to believe that all the ETs are good is to side with Dr. Greer

Like with humanity, logic says that if there are good and bad people here there must be in the rest of the galaxy and universe, there are many contactees like Alex Colier that say that there are some races that are a serious danger for humanity

Why then people like William Cooper, say that the Presidents of the USofA were aware of the treat and did not know how to deal with it?

Et's of benevolent origin have come to this planet and offered to help but they were not taken seriously that has been said by contactee Anna Hayes and Billi Meier, because they did not wanted to give weapons to the governments

It is not the people that is the problem, it is the mind control, food control, television and education brainwashing, etc.

After all the first responsibles for the doom and gloom are the 13 families that by trickery have got humanity to sign a blank check and have taken the planet over from under our feet, those are the ones that control the doom and gloom press and finance movies like 2012 for a reason

Cheers
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 02:39 PM   #5
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
It is not the people that is the problem, it is the mind control, food control, television and education brainwashing, etc.
The solution to the problem is what we humans need to accomplish. By pointing our finger at an alien to blame, fear, or look to as a way of being rescued is not contributing to the solution - all continue the problem, which is that we've been duped. Blaming, fearing, or waiting to be saved is further delusion. We're the ones who have cooperated with controllers because we didn't know better. Now some of us know better.

That is, some of us have overcome the mind control, food control, television, and education brainwashing, etc. So it's possible.

Our job as a species is to continue this process of overcoming.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 02:43 PM   #6
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

i agree brinty.

thinking were being invaded by negative ET's (as kerry thinks and is developing "light warriors" as her pseudo jedi response to fight the bad guys)

this type of thinking plays into the whole "us vs them" take back my earth its MINE!

well its really not, humans have been a round for a blink of an eye and yes, evidence points to ET's having something to do with our origins.

when you look around at how sh**** ty things are, i have an easier time believing its us that are fighting wars, making shopping malls, building tanks, brainwashing etc etc.

if you want to believe lizard people are responsible thats fine if you want to train your mind to zap them thats fine, but i honestly id work on people getting along and figuring out how to treat people before i get my light sabre to fight aliens.

i think its amusing kerry wants to learn how to remote view and be super spiritual when she cant even do an interview without her monstrous ego showing up and proclaiming she has the latest cutting edge insider info and were all going to be invaded and the earth is almost out of air. gimme a break.

i find it funny so many spiritual/ metaphysical folk want to increase their brain power to levitate or remote view but they dont even know how not to be an a-s-s.

kerry should read and UNDERSTAND some krishnamurti, if she is capable and get past all this duality forming groups of conflict etc.

if you want to believe aliens/lizards are to blame for everything then your having the same victim mentality people have had for ages and is probably why your on this planet anyhow, people need to get past the victim/oppressor mode.

kerry thinks she's john connor from the terminator movies (she posted to go see the movie) and constantly says "you are the resistance" again her ego is leading the way thinking she's some sort of leader against an alien invasion.
pretty silly if you ask me. the sad thing is people listen and believe this poo.

her views on an alien invasion are so ridiculous i believe thats why her and bill will now have seperate blogs because of their increasingly divergent views.

my view is take responsibilty for your actions and your SPECIES actions, we got ourselves in this mess, were not a "slave species of god" as kerry thinks. odds are humans who practice a biologically unstable way of living (i.e the whole of "civilization") can wipe ourselves out by our own greed and pettyness, and the few humans practicing a balanced way of life (indigeneous tribes) will continue on. and none of it will be jabba the hut's or the klingon's fault.

-clark

http://superstrangeland.blogspot.com/

Last edited by clarkkent; 01-02-2010 at 03:21 PM.
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 02:49 PM   #7
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Clarkent for some healthy common sense...
Old 01-02-2010, 03:05 PM   #8
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkkent View Post
thinking were being invaded by negative ET's (as kerry thinks and is developing "light warriors" as her pseudo jedi response to fight the bad guys)
Is this true?

This thought had not occurred to me...

I had thought the purpose of the new project was to focus on humans increasing their individual responsibility for themselves by working on their consciousness...

Last edited by Seashore; 01-02-2010 at 03:18 PM. Reason: Clarify
Old 01-02-2010, 03:12 PM   #9
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
i agree brinty.

this type of thinking plays into the whole "us vs them" take back my earth its MINE!

well its really not, humans have been a round for a blink of an eye and yes, evidence points to ET's having something to do with our origins.

when you look around at how sh**** ty things are, i have an easier time believing its us that are fighting wars, making shopping malls, building tanks, brainwashing etc etc.

if you want to believe lizard people are responsible thats fine if you want to train your mind to zap them thats fine, but i honestly id work on people getting along and figuring out how to treat people before i get my light sabre to fight aliens.

i think its amusing kerry wants to learn how to remote view and be super spiritual when she cant even do an interview without her monstrous ego showing up and proclaiming she has the latest cutting edge insider info and were all going to be invaded and the earth is almost out of air. gimme a break.

i find it funny so many spiritual/ metaphysical folk want to increase their brain power to levitate or remote view but they dont even know how not to be an a-s-s.

kerry she read and UNDERSTAND some krishnamurti, if she is capable.

if you want to believe aliens/lizards are to blame for everything then your having the same victim mentality people have had for ages and is probably why your on this planet anyhow, people need to get past the victim/oppressor mode.

kerry thinks she's john connor from the terminator movies (she posted to go see the movie) and constantly says "you are the resistance" again her ego is leading the way thinking she's some sort of leader against an alien invasion.
pretty silly if you ask me. the sad thing is people listen and believe this poo.

her views on an alien invasion are so ridiculous i believe hats why her and bill will now have seperate blogs because of their increasingly divergent views.

my view is take responsibilty for your actions and your SPECIES actions, we got ourselves in this mess, were not a "slave species of god" as kerry thinks. odds are humans who practice a biologically unstable way of living (i.e the whole of "civilization") can wipe ourselves out by our own greed and pettyness, and the few humans practicing a balanced way of life (indigeneous tribes) will continue on. and none of it will be jabba the hut's or the klingon's fault.

-clark

ditto Superman in disguise
Your site above is very informative and I recommend it.

Abraxasinas
abraxasinas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 03:17 PM   #10
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

seashore here's a quote regarding kerry's "light warriors"

"The bottom line is we are facing an invasion of the planet (it's been going on a long time) and we need to take the planet back... and to do so we need an army of light workers fully developed. It's a battle for hearts and minds (and souls). It's all about consciousness.

Anyone submitting ideas or volunteering skillsets put OBIWAN in the subject line.

We are the Resistance!

Blessings,

Kerry
Old 01-02-2010, 03:22 PM   #11
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
seashore here's a quote regarding kerry's "light warriors"

"The bottom line is we are facing an invasion of the planet (it's been going on a long time) and we need to take the planet back... and to do so we need an army of light workers fully developed. It's a battle for hearts and minds (and souls). It's all about consciousness.

Anyone submitting ideas or volunteering skillsets put OBIWAN in the subject line.

We are the Resistance!

Blessings,

Kerry
Thank you.

I interpret her message as being a focus on our consciousness - not eradicating bad guys.
Old 01-02-2010, 03:32 PM   #12
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
Thank you.

I interpret her message as being a focus on our consciousness - not eradicating bad guys.
i see what your saying , but its all about "consciousness" and inner work then why frame it in conflict with an invading army from outerspace? again, she wants to be uber consciouss but what does that even mean when she cant hold her ego in check during an interview and cant have common courtesy to let others speak before she walks all over peoples points of view with a smug attittude.

its annoying because just when there might be some interesting info in an interview about ET's if it doesnt line up with kerry's "invasion/resistance" scenario she skips over it into something that fits her view.

do you see what im saying? whats the point of learning to remote view to fight supposed reptillians when you cant even be a respectful person not full of arrogance and smugness?

kerry is so mired in her imagined role against alien invaders that following her down any vague "consciousness" path would seem as fruitful as following paris hilton in an "anti superficial" movement. in other words-pointless.

i also shy away from "leaders" "followers" and "groups" i cant even go to a big concert because of the worshipful overtones, it just wigs me out.
Old 01-02-2010, 03:45 PM   #13
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
i see what your saying , but its all about "consciousness" and inner work then why frame it in conflict with an invading army from outerspace? again, she wants to be uber consciouss but what does that even mean when she cant hold her ego in check during an interview and cant have common courtesy to let others speak before she walks all over peoples points of view with a smug attittude.

its annoying because just when there might be some interesting info in an interview about ET's if it doesnt line up with kerry's "invasion/resistance" scenario she skips over it into something that fits her view.

do you see what im saying? whats the point of learning to remote view to fight supposed reptillians when you cant even be a respectful person not full of arrogance and smugness?

kerry is so mired in her imagined role against alien invaders that following her down any vague "consciousness" path would seem as fruitful as following paris hilton in an "anti superficial" movement. in other words-pointless.

i also shy away from "leaders" "followers" and "groups" i cant even go to a big concert because of the worshipful overtones, it just wigs me out.
Yes, I do see what you're saying and I'm very glad this is being brought to my attention.

Looking back on it I remember thinking to myself that directing the public to learn remote viewing is probably not what we should be focusing on - too esoteric and we need to simply take responsibility for ourselves, that's all...

I also have never been comfortable with the term "warrior," but I just accepted it as something that might be motivational for new people seeking solutions...
Old 01-02-2010, 04:06 PM   #14
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

If I'm not mistaken, the term spiritual warrior has ancient beginnings. It's not just about jedi warriors and all of that. A spiritual warrior is one who recognizes that personal power comes from overcoming a war within one's self. A war for correct thinking, correct action. There are probably other folks in the forum who can further explain the term, but I'll try. As a spiritual warrior, one is constantly aware of outside influences or automatic responses that keep one from the true spiritual path, the positive one. For example, the warrior must not make assumptions, the warrior must not take things personally: as no one does anything because of you. Everyone is part of the collective consciousness, "the dream" and the warrior can step outside of this, be objective, and relinquish the parts of the dream that are holding him/her back or causing negative action. Success comes from right action based on winning the personal war, taking one's own power back.
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 04:12 PM   #15
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Gary Van Warmerdam defines spiritual warrior this way:

"The quest of a Spiritual Warrior is for Personal Freedom. Personal Freedom means freedom from fear, illusions, and the fear based beliefs in the mind. In essence it means to win the war over the beliefs in the mind. It is with Personal Freedom that we are free of the human condition of emotional suffering. Spiritual traditions around the world have their own names for this state of awareness including nirvana and heaven. It is a state that is simply described as living your life with unconditional love, gratitude, and respect, for your self, and for others."
Old 01-02-2010, 04:14 PM   #16
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: A message to the doom and gloomers

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
If I'm not mistaken, the term spiritual warrior has ancient beginnings. It's not just about jedi warriors and all of that. A spiritual warrior is one who recognizes that personal power comes from overcoming a war within one's self. A war for correct thinking, correct action. There are probably other folks in the forum who can further explain the term, but I'll try. As a spiritual warrior, one is constantly aware of outside influences or automatic responses that keep one from the true spiritual path, the positive one. For example, the warrior must not make assumptions, the warrior must not take things personally: as no one does anything because of you. Everyone is part of the collective consciousness, "the dream" and the warrior can step outside of this, be objective, and relinquish the parts of the dream that are holding him/her back or causing negative action. Success comes from right action based on winning the personal war, taking one's own power back.
Simply well stated~ LB
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 04:33 PM   #17
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

working on your inner self and being balanced is great, i would never disparage that.

but i do take exception that she wants to form a group with that moniker in order to learn how to remote view to "take back" "our" planet, from alien invaders.

its funny how materialistic and un "spiritual" that sentence is. nothing is "ours" and fighting to own anything is what lands our species in the muck were in. besides reptiles were here before us, so if dinosaurs came in big ships wanting the planet back what would kerry do? she needs to get beyond her materialstic/conflict based way of thinking.

id rather kerry work on her own problems and not train a group to develop mind powers, and ill also point out that very group she rails against (the illuminatti/masons) do much the same thing seeking "enlightenment" and "mind expansion" and developing superhuman powers in elite groups, meanwhile no one seeks to develop how to get along with our fellow man.
Old 01-02-2010, 04:36 PM   #18
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Another excellent post^^^
Old 01-02-2010, 04:44 PM   #19
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Brinty: Thanks for bringing this up.

This is exactly what I was getting at on my thread at http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18802

We have some major issues in the "truth" movement that are bigger than just plain old disinformation.

I have a word I'm going to use for this because the issue with the ETs influencing the planet is something that may have some validity, but it is a redirect.

A redirect is when you give someone a partial truth in order to get them to focus their energy (time, resources, money) on something that is completely irrelevant.

My take is the ET issue is way in left field. Yes, there may be an ET issue. Yes, some may have some influence on the planet.

But, the big big picture is us people and what we are doing to each other. That is the real news. That's the important thing.

Whatever comes out about ETs is just entertainment and is nothing but a redirect.

--sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 04:48 PM   #20
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Clark: Are you saying that you think the purpose of PLW is to simply teach remote viewing in order to take the planet back from alien invaders? If so, I think you are not aware a of bigger picture and a larger goal. Remote viewing is one small "tool." Some care to learn about it, others do not. There will be many topics that are of interest to you, and some that are not. To dismiss the entire project based on one tiny sliver of information about one particular tool is not giving it a fair chance. How about contributing what you think will be useful? I'm not being a smartmouth here. You must have a lot to offer, or you wouldn't be engaged in this conversation, right? I see that you are 33 years old, old enough to have gathered a lot of insights...go for it, man!
Old 01-02-2010, 04:50 PM   #21
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
The solution to the problem is what we humans need to accomplish. By pointing our finger at an alien to blame, fear, or look to as a way of being rescued is not contributing to the solution - all continue the problem, which is that we've been duped. Blaming, fearing, or waiting to be saved is further delusion. We're the ones who have cooperated with controllers because we didn't know better. Now some of us know better.

That is, some of us have overcome the mind control, food control, television, and education brainwashing, etc. So it's possible.

Our job as a species is to continue this process of overcoming.
So long as we can turn off the television, educate ourselves, communicate with each other, assemble with each other, make our own decisions and learn from them, we have FREE WILL.

FREE WILL is independent of any outside sources. Every person already has their own free will, the problem is most pretend it doesn't exist.

It's not easy to be responsible. It will always be more convenient to point your finger elsewhere and find some outside group that is to be made wrong.

My last point is to remind everyone that Hitler was actually elected by the democratic process.

--sjkted
Old 01-02-2010, 05:10 PM   #22
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

as, long as you keep one foot parked in the past,
will you ever enter, the future ???

truth is ~ always and, all ways altering-changing-and, shifting

eXchanging & sending energy iS the action that all beings utilise
to communicate/or eXchange

so iT iS important to screen, who it is, you allow

and, who iT iS that you choose NOT to allow

the potenital of choice of duality eXists in everything !!!

except those things,
that move through stages
from colourful caterpillar to plain moth...
or, from plain caterpillar to colourful butterfly
each step is merely, a different metaphoris
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 05:32 PM   #23
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
id rather kerry work on her own problems and not train a group to develop mind powers, and ill also point out that very group she rails against (the illuminatti/masons) do much the same thing seeking "enlightenment" and "mind expansion" and developing superhuman powers in elite groups, meanwhile no one seeks to develop how to get along with our fellow man.
Bingo. If we were to become such a group, how would we be any different? Oh yeah, of course, we would be the good guys

--sjkted
Old 01-02-2010, 05:43 PM   #24
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjkted View Post
So long as we can turn off the television, educate ourselves, communicate with each other, assemble with each other, make our own decisions and learn from them, we have FREE WILL.

FREE WILL is independent of any outside sources. Every person already has their own free will, the problem is most pretend it doesn't exist.

It's not easy to be responsible. It will always be more convenient to point your finger elsewhere and find some outside group that is to be made wrong.

My last point is to remind everyone that Hitler was actually elected by the democratic process.

--sjkted
I agree with you...
Old 01-02-2010, 05:44 PM   #25
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
Clark: Are you saying that you think the purpose of PLW is to simply teach remote viewing in order to take the planet back from alien invaders? If so, I think you are not aware a of bigger picture and a larger goal. Remote viewing is one small "tool." Some care to learn about it, others do not. There will be many topics that are of interest to you, and some that are not. To dismiss the entire project based on one tiny sliver of information about one particular tool is not giving it a fair chance. How about contributing what you think will be useful? I'm not being a smartmouth here. You must have a lot to offer, or you wouldn't be engaged in this conversation, right? I see that you are 33 years old, old enough to have gathered a lot of insights...go for it, man!
im not disparaging people meditating or working on themselves.

im simply bringing to the fore that someone with good intentions (kerry) is very much mired in a materialistic dualistic conflict based viewpoint with her ego leading the way.

im trying to highlight major discrepancies with forming a group with conflict and an end goal of "taking back the planet" from alien invaders. no one seems to be addressing kerry's reasons for forming the group and people seem to arguing that whats wrong with working on your inner issues etc like thats what im criticizing , im not.

im highlighting the fact that her ego is are notable for someone so 'consciouss and spiritual' and that the words used for forming the group include-

-warrior, resistance, invasion, we need an army etc etc

to me this seems wrong headed and at odds with a balanced "spiritual" perspective. che guevara and john conner are archtypes based in conflict, good vs bad , eye for eye.

its good to have the right intentions but as they say the road to hell is paved with good intentions. i dont believe she has a very wise or mature standpoint and is prone to believing every alarmist gloom and doom disinfo that comes down the pike.

the only solution im offering is that look at these details and maybe you can actually do more good by not joining any kind of "army" ever, not following leaders, not being part of little exclusive groups. all these things are out of a dualistic conflict , follower/leader , victim/oppressor mindset.

thats what im offering.

-clark