Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-31-2009, 02:33 AM   #1
ThoughtOnFire
Avalon Senior Member

Default UFOs in Broad Daylight

Wouldn't it make more sense for UFOs to be just above the Planets Atmosphere in Space right above the places where it's daytime? Thinking about it, we cannot see much in space (just the moon) during the day! I bet there are more UFOs above the planet during daylight then there is during the night. What do you think?
ThoughtOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 03:37 AM   #2
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: UFOs in Broad Daylight

If you have transdimensional capabilities it doesn't matter what the lighting conditions are.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 04:15 AM   #3
fitzy3400
Avalon Senior Member

Where I live I have better chances of seeing a plane at anytime day or night than a UFO. I have only seen a possible UFO and that sucker was very bright and ran off very quickly, much more quickly than an airplane. It was like a flash of light.

Chances of seeing a UFO at anytime- 1 in a billion.
fitzy3400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 04:49 AM   #4
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy3400 View Post
I have only seen a possible UFO and that sucker was very bright and ran off very quickly, much more quickly than an airplane. It was like a flash of light.

Chances of seeing a UFO at anytime- 1 in a billion.
It's not usually a random thing. If you ask nicely, they will show themselves to you again. Many on this forum have done so, including me, many times.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 07:57 AM   #5
ThoughtOnFire
Avalon Senior Member

It's true! I saw my first ufo (have seen quite a few), and then a few months later I asked them in my thoughts to come take me around the galaxy/galaxies. And that night I woke up on my stairs in the middle where there is a platform, no recollection of how I got there, and I felt drugged up on tranquilizer, I couldn't even stand up. But there was knocking on the front door up the stairs, and down the stairs was my room in the basement. I chickened out and crawled down the stairs as best I could and crawled into my bedroom and onto my bed. And there was still knocking on the door. I soon fell asleep after the knocking stopped and I woke up not thinking much of it, it was not a dream. To bad I didn't take up the offer. But yes, they do seem to know when we ask them to show up.

ThoughtOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 12:58 AM   #6
RayneboWolf
Avalon Senior Member

Me too ! . I have seen my share of daylight sightings and some even within approx 20 feet. Here is some footage of another pyramid UFo, like the kremlin one earlier this month . Filmed on the 27th Dec 2009 in DELTOID, Uk.

Definition of Deltoid
Deltoid: An adjective and a noun.

Adjective: In the shape of delta, the fourth letter in the Greek alphabet. A capital delta is a triangle. Hence, deltoid means triangular in configuration.

Noun: The large muscle, roughly triangular in shape, that stretches from the clavicle (collarbone) to the humerus (the long bone in the upper arm) and so covers the shoulder. When the deltoid is contracted (flexed), it moves the arm away from the side of the body.
Please see the following link.
http://www.nowpublic.com/strange/ufo...er-pyramid-ufo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
It's not usually a random thing. If you ask nicely, they will show themselves to you again. Many on this forum have done so, including me, many times.
RayneboWolf is offline   Reply With Quote