Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2009, 01:53 PM   #376
mandroid
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: uk
Posts: 36
Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

hello bill,

i found the project camelot interview with jim sparks very enlightening
in some strange way,...keep em coming....


i have posted my own 1982 ufo encounters in the ufology section...

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...272#post200272

and my 1995 bieng encounter in the contactees section,

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...279#post200279


i can see you are in great demand for your time at present,
but if you get chance they may be worth a look for you,
maybe you could relate to some of the xperience......


regards, adrian d rataj..
mandroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 01:59 PM   #377
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member
 
SWIFT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 163
Smile Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Hi petem,

Yes life is too short to worry about these hiccups of misunderstands among mind storming.

Move on as there's more bigger fish to fry. Like where's all the money gone from the worlds banking systems! In addition, don't fall into the trap of arguing among yourselves and look at the bigger picture!

Peace
SWIFT

Last edited by SWIFT; 12-15-2009 at 02:12 PM.
SWIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 02:25 PM   #378
Steelhorsehd
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: So. Ca.
Posts: 2
Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Hi Bill

We met and chatted at the LA conference. I was wondering if you could recommend a good regressionist in So. Cal.

Dan
Steelhorsehd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 02:38 PM   #379
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Beaver Lake, AR
Posts: 402
Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Hello everyone, Bill, thank you so much!

Here is a small cut n paste from the Dan Tops interview:

"They wanted to assist people to WAKE UP, recall who they were and are, and to save the planet...
We were in it to save the fate of the planet, the very fate Ron predicted that we’re facing right now ...
But the real wealth of the subject is no longer flowing out, exploding into the world. The death toll that’s about to be extracted from our planet is imminent and we as a planet are appallingly ignorant."

Cliff HIgh: "Time is short".

Ashayan Deane defines the agendas and that the showdown is coming, that it's all about who will control the Stargate; Bio-regensis - returning to our birthright as rightful stewards.... (too long to go into).

Would you please expound on this, as no one has yet mentioned this Time Is Short. What do you know that is an apparent urgency?
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 02:42 PM   #380
Daft Ada
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 47
Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Very sad that people with an axe to grind are trying to use this thread as a public forum to row with bill. This is not the place for it, Bills email is freely available at Camelot and if you have a grievance with Bill you should be addressing him directly. I know that Bill is a perfect gentleman and if it turns out that he is wrong about anything, he will admit that and post appologies himself, so there is no need to air your dirty laundry in public, and certainly not on this forum which is not the place for it.
I come to this thread to try and learn from the questions being asked to Bill and Kerry and instead there are constant posts of this nature.
I thought of all the forums on the net Avalon was supposed to be the most loving and caring of other people, that is certainly not what I am seeing in this thread.
Daft Ada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 02:49 PM   #381
Daft Ada
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 47
Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
Hello everyone, Bill, thank you so much!

Here is a small cut n paste from the Dan Tops interview:

"They wanted to assist people to WAKE UP, recall who they were and are, and to save the planet...
We were in it to save the fate of the planet, the very fate Ron predicted that we’re facing right now ...
But the real wealth of the subject is no longer flowing out, exploding into the world. The death toll that’s about to be extracted from our planet is imminent and we as a planet are appallingly ignorant."

Cliff HIgh: "Time is short".

Ashayan Deane defines the agendas and that the showdown is coming, that it's all about who will control the Stargate; Bio-regensis - returning to our birthright as rightful stewards.... (too long to go into).

Would you please expound on this, as no one has yet mentioned this Time Is Short. What do you know that is an apparent urgency?
Good question Moxie, but dont go down the rocky road of fear, Once you start down that road you are lost and in their control, stay in observer mode you will get more sleep
Daft Ada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 06:06 PM   #382
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Riverside, ca.
Posts: 898
Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Quote:
Very sad that people with an axe to grind are trying to use this thread as a public forum to row with bill. This is not the place for it
Thank You !!

I tried 3 times late last nite, to simply type that out, but my temper got in the way. I have a major flaw in my "eternally even temper" (ha!) for people who insist on doing the "you said, then he said, now whadda you say?" thing.

T'was something my mother used to call the game of "Let's you and him fight!". Who needs it!

Moving on...

Bill,
There is something I would like to get your take on. When you take bits of this'n that from the various revelations, something appears which I have trouble "settling for". Lemme spill out a "worst case", and go from there.

1. Man being a programmed life form, engineered by some other species for their purpose.
2. That even the glimpse we think we see at an ultimate creator is simply more of the same.
3. That our knowledge of ourselves, and our lot, is controlled so that even escape is an illusion (busy work). That there are enough of us willingly participating in this to keep it that way, and were that to change, our species would simply be re-engineered to regain control.

At this point, the story devolves into a "closed loop" which seems rather pointless. So a wrinkle is added:

4. "Benevolent" races arrive who are here "to help us", but through some limitations unknown are too damned "polite" (or whatever) to change the tune.

Here we basically arrive at the same point. We've simply acquired useless spectators.

No, I am not trying to paint you into a corner (my corner, damnit! Go find your own ). This is one of those silly logic traps for which I have yet to see the proper foothold beyond.

What I've seen in this life forces me to believe theres no such thing as a no-win scenario. I guess, like so many others, there is a piece missing. Perhaps "Join the club" is sufficient. Perhaps time will reveal.

Regards,
Fred
__________________
"Life IS mystical! It's just that we're used to it"

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 07:54 PM   #383
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Light
Posts: 239
Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

The matter of fact is that it doesn't matter in my opinion if Cliff hired a PI. I personaly wouldn't mind one bit if someone ivestigated my bank account.. nothing to hide in there..
But in this case Bill claims that he got that info from Cliff's email. Maybe he can post us that email snippet verbatim so we know who is telling the truth here..

While we are at it.. now that project camelot is free Cliff could contribute to this topic and solve this matter himself rather having someone else speak for him .. which only adds further layers of possibility for misunderstanding.

The reason I'd like to see this resolved is because I firmly believe both Bill Ryan and Cliff High are men of great integrity and this is just a stupid (pardon my words) misunderstanding getting everyone to argue about petty issues while we could be working together to figure out the big ones. Who knows.. maybe Cliff did write that and forgot about it

There is a lot of truth in Cliff High's work .. be careful though that his base for prediction is the innate psychic ability of all humans.. and as humans are prone to tune much more into the disaster like futures.. those predictions may be tilted towards that angle.. even though the probability may be much higher for a positive future. In either case if you've heard his interviews.. apart from his predictions he is a very well informed individual with a good overview of the matters of the world. We have to understand that his technology only predicts what are people going to be talking or thinking about.. not what will actually happen.. so its a pretty wild guessing game of the actual events.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 08:46 PM   #384
josie
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 25
Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen View Post
There is a lot of truth in Cliff High's work .. be careful though that his base for prediction is the innate psychic ability of all humans.. and as humans are prone to tune much more into the disaster like futures.. those predictions may be tilted towards that angle.. even though the probability may be much higher for a positive future. In either case if you've heard his interviews.. apart from his predictions he is a very well informed individual with a good overview of the matters of the world. We have to understand that his technology only predicts what are people going to be talking or thinking about.. not what will actually happen.. so its a pretty wild guessing game of the actual events.
I'm curious about "as humans are prone to tune much more into the disaster like futures..."

can you share some more information about that? thanks!
josie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 09:12 PM   #385
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: planet earth currently
Posts: 319
Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen View Post
The matter of fact is that it doesn't matter in my opinion if Cliff hired a PI. I personaly wouldn't mind one bit if someone ivestigated my bank account.. nothing to hide in there..
But in this case Bill claims that he got that info from Cliff's email. Maybe he can post us that email snippet verbatim so we know who is telling the truth here..

While we are at it.. now that project camelot is free Cliff could contribute to this topic and solve this matter himself rather having someone else speak for him .. which only adds further layers of possibility for misunderstanding.

The reason I'd like to see this resolved is because I firmly believe both Bill Ryan and Cliff High are men of great integrity and this is just a stupid (pardon my words) misunderstanding getting everyone to argue about petty issues while we could be working together to figure out the big ones. Who knows.. maybe Cliff did write that and forgot about it

There is a lot of truth in Cliff High's work .. be careful though that his base for prediction is the innate psychic ability of all humans.. and as humans are prone to tune much more into the disaster like futures.. those predictions may be tilted towards that angle.. even though the probability may be much higher for a positive future. In either case if you've heard his interviews.. apart from his predictions he is a very well informed individual with a good overview of the matters of the world. We have to understand that his technology only predicts what are people going to be talking or thinking about.. not what will actually happen.. so its a pretty wild guessing game of the actual events.
chosen, clif has already made a statement, which i copied from his website for you below. why would he want to contribute here, he has his own website and email. bill has allowed steven greer to be heavily judged without saying a word on this particular thread, he has made a statement about Clif that is totally not true, and continued to back it up, with 'i have found the email'.

if you guys have not noticed, impeccability has risen to the heights of IN YOUR FACE kinda stuff lately. if it is not impeccable, there is hardly anytime before it is brought out for everyone to take a look at. and i am not just speaking of those who have put themselves in a position for the entire social consciousness to look at, like tiger woods as an example. it is happening for all of us in our daily lives, if we are paying attention.

there have been times where folks could make statements at a whim to defend this or that, or rationalize what they do not want to see within themselves, but that time is over. it is time to be PRESENT and fully conscious when we speak, act, think, etc. it is all so very important.

my biggest gripe, is that manners seem to have completely fallen by the way side on so many levels in these forum communities. folks talk for days on end about whether someone is straight or gay, when that person has been walking their talk for a decade or more. picking sides is old news people. unity is the new black, as they say. rise to the occasion and be impeccable.


EDIT you can find the letter here on clif's website

December 14, 2009

Open Letter to Bill Ryan (and Kerry Cassidy) at Project Camelot and interested members of the Woo-jo.

In the martial arts, especially within those arts of Japanese descent, the place in which one practices their art is called a dojo. The ‘do’ part means ‘path’, while the ‘jo’ part means ‘place’, so the whole translates into ‘place of the (practice) of the path (or ‘way’).

Here at Halfpasthuman, we recognize that what we have labeled as the ‘woo woo world’ exists within a virtual space that we call the ‘woo-jo’.

As within any dojo, conflicts and contention arise. In martial arts dojo’s, such conflicts are dealt with as soon as they arise or they fester and destroy harmony in a very delicate environment filled with weapons and deadly skills. In the martial arts, frequently these disputes are brought to the mat in an open fashion before all members of the dojo as all form a community, and thus all are stakeholders in the harmony of the dojo. Thus are the energies dispersed, and opportunities created for harmonization to continue.

Such a conflict has arisen between Bill Ryan (specifically) at Project Camelot and myself. Bill has a thread in his forum at Project Avalon, in which he responds to a question about why I (clif high) think Dr. Bill Deagle is full of **** as a woo-woo personality. I had previously made public statements that I found Bill Deagle’s information to be questionable at best. This caused a question to Bill Ryan of Project Camelot (http://www.projectcamelot.org/) to which he responded.

Bill Ryans’ response to the questioner can be read at their Project Avalon forum, and also below in quotes….
“As best we understand, Clif High set a PI [Private Investigator] on Deagle's bank account without Deagle's knowledge or consent, with an instruction to look for something that could be used against him.

The PI found some income that he could not account for and Clif therefore assumed that he must be a paid agent.

It's an understatement to say that this is very dumb of Clif, who is normally a bright guy. If anyone looked in to my bank account, or yours, or anyone's, they would find things they didn't understand. I don't even understand my own bank statements sometimes.

And because this was all done without Deagle's consent, he was never asked if there was an innocent explanation.

Not good research - and very underhand. We should not be doing this to one another.

My solid opinion: Deagle is a very good man. We've spoken with him extensively, on and off record.

One amazing conversation I witnessed two years ago and have never forgotten (because I was physically in the room where Henry Deacon/ Arthur Neumann was talking with him on Skype) was Deagle and Henry comparing places and projects where they had both worked. Project names, codewords, clearances, everything. They figured out that they must have bumped into one another but couldn't recall where. The conversation lasted 45 minutes and was quite something else.

We've visited his house and met his wife and children. He's a huge-hearted soul with a brain the size of a small planet. He is also human. I respect him highly.”

**** end quoted material

This is incorrect information. I did not hire any PI, nor did I ‘set’ such a person onto Deagle. I find the entire statement made by Bill Ryan here is pejorative in both tone and word selection. His ‘understanding’ is factually wrong. His assumptions about my analytical abilities are wrong. Please re-read Bill Ryan’s statement and note the words used. The tone and words are offensive. The factual ‘errors’ are incriminating and further, Bill Ryan is directly accusatory.

I would have thought that, given the recent problems cited by Bill Ryan himself in his Open Letter to Jeff Rense, as well as the awful treatment that he, himself, has suffered at the digital pen of D. Burish, that he would have been a bit more sensitive in his response to these questions. But I guess not...

I do understand that Bill Ryan has a large energy and emotional investment into the perceived bona fides of the infamous Dr. Bill Deagle. I do understand that any perceived attacks, in a psychology sense, against objects or personalities with which the ego has identified, are treated by the ego as attacks on that ego itself, and that this effect frequently leads to the ‘kill the messenger (of bad news) syndrome’. So the accusatory tone, as well as the prejudicial words may arise from this response.

To be clear. I did not hire any detective to investigate Bill Deagle. I have never been privy to any personal information about Bill Deagle, nor any information which is not publicly available on the internet. My first contact with Bill Deagle (by phone) was so negatively affecting of the state of my ki that I began my own research into Bill Deagle by the simple expedient of Google. Please note…I do my own research. I did not hire anyone and then ‘set them’ onto Deagle with orders to find ‘stuff that could be used against Deagle”. This is a lie. ********. Let me state that again. The characterizations written by Bill Ryan are false, and offensive.

In the investigation that I did perform with Google, the second query that I used was “Dr + Bill + Deagle + fraud”. The results led me directly to the information that I passed on to Bill Ryan that he has misunderstood.

Further, Bill Ryan’s inability to understand his own bank account speaks more to his mental capacities, including judgement, than mine. And just because he cannot understand his bank account in no way reflects my ability to understand both arithmetic and complex mathematics (in many disciplines including banking/finance). Nor does it affect my ability to recognize ******** when I hear it.

Bill Ryan is correct in that I did not ask Bill Deagle’s permission to Google him. I did not feel the need. Was this underhanded? Not in my view.

In spite of Bill Ryan’s declaration to the contrary, I did very good research on Bill Deagle. The results of that research confirmed my initial reaction, and the matter was closed as far as I was concerned.

While I object to Bill Ryan’s characterization of my actions, he is probably correct about my motives. I do not trust Bill Deagle nor is information. And so sought evidence to support the feeling of lack of trust.

Some of the reasons I think Bill Deagle is full of ****:
Setting aside all of the issues raised by Bill Deagle’s past, both real and claimed, I need to note that Bill Deagle is putting out blatant misinformation in his Project Camelot interviews as well as other venues. Specifically he states that my view on pole shifts are incorrect, yet then goes onto describe the same outcome, but through a ‘walking pace’ pole shift without dealing with any of the physics involved… such as the inertia problem and the necessary 12+ planetary earthquake that will accompany ANY planetary crust movement. Further Bill Deagle’s scenario is NOT supported by any of the ancient descriptions of the pole shift from a human perspective. These are always described in ancient literature as cataclysmic. Bill Deagle characterization of the pole shift as a ‘walking pace event’ is also damned by his own words when he states that Japan would go under the waves even in such a ‘walking pace pole shift’. Also please note that the accredited physicist, Bill Ryan never questions any of the statements made by Bill Deagle for any supporting math or science. He merely accepts this information (and note my characterization as follows) hook, line and sinker.

Further, Bill Deagle claims that China is making masses of robots. Hmmm…for me that does not pass the smell test. The questions that instantly arise has to do with lack of evidence for material or brains being used thus by the Chinese. Then there is the issue of why, with 1.2 BILLION humans, and a centuries long history of considering human life as both cheap and expendable, would the Chinese change their basic cultural proclivities, and invest millions of dollars per robot?

Bill Deagle claims to be told by classified sources that underground cities are being completed in the USofA at the rate of 2/two every 11 days or so. Hmmm, then why is there not a price increase in concrete? Or water handling equipment as there always has been when local governments start digging big tunnels? What about all the other material to populate these cities? Is there secret buying from china to fill these cities with beds, and teevees, and gym equipment, and cooking pots and all the millions of tons of other things that humans require? If so, then why is china so poor? Why is all the shipping idled off the South China coast? Where is the global manufacturing boom that would accompany such activity? Where does the energy come from to build these 2/two underground cities every 11 days? What about mass changes in earth from all this underground activity? Perhaps I have missed the point. Maybe somewhere Bill Deagle explained that these cities were ‘ant cities’…or some other more plausible explanation. Basically my question is: if the underground cities exist as Deagle claims, where is there any, objective, real world evidence? Assuming that I am a very bad researcher because my surveys of materials and costs cannot find any support for these underground cities being built, the question is still begged, why has Bill Deagle never provided any evidence for any of his claims?

Also note that Bill Ryan proclaims Bill Deagle to be a good man and states his information to be trustworthy. In Bill Ryan’s opinion.

However, Bill Ryan would have no one in the woo-jo ‘question’ either the motives or the accuracy of anyone else. This is a pattern that has been evidenced by Bill Ryans support of D. Burish and Bill Deagle and his 'defense' mode when their veracity is questioned. Why Bill Ryan should (apparently) fear open dialogue is subject to very legitimate analysis and conjecture. The attitude comes across as arrogance (my characterization here) or outright fear in that he, apparently, has the right to proclaim someone a ‘true guy’, but no one is allowed to question his assertion. Why should Bill Ryan be allowed to ‘anoint’ those who are ‘true guys’ in the woo-woo world? In my universe, people, actions, and words stand for themselves, able to be held up, examined, even gnawed upon to see if they are real, and true…and if they need protection from such an inquiry, there is usually a pretty damn good reason hiding under the covers. Further, I find Bill Ryan’s insistence that Bill Deagle (and D. Burish) are true guys to be the very same tactic used by ThePowersThatBe to try to shove erroneous information into my mind my entire life. I resent it from TPTB, and I resent if from Bill Ryan.

Some woo-jo members may think this open letter is harsh and profane. I agree, it is both. The times are harsh and profane, and neither makes my statements wrong. And I have done nothing in this open letter that Bill Ryan has not himself done in both open letters, and his forum site. And I have deliberately tried to refrain from characterizing Bill Ryan's, or Bill Deagle's motivations in any way. I merely note my objection and refutations to their statements and positions....unlike Bill Ryan who castigates and accuses me both in tone and words.

In my opinion:
Time is short.
The woo-jo cannot afford the time and energy distraction of poseurs and disinfo agents, whatever their motives. My critical analysis tells me that both Bill Deagle and D Burish are such poseurs and disinfo agents.

Bill Ryan maligned me, and attacked my conclusions and motives. Bill Ryan has deliberately used words which do not reflect either my intent, my actions, or my conclusions. Further these words are accusatory, and demand a response. This is it. Bill Ryan brought this issue to the woo-jo with his public statements that I find to be personally offensive, and maligning.

I can easily set aside my personal reaction to Bill Deagle to objectively analyze his information. I have done so repeatedly. Each time I find that the conclusion is that what Bill Deagle says is not supported by even the most cursory of investigations, and no evidence has/is ever provided.

Yes, in my opinion, this is a snarky bit of writing. Yes, in my opinion, I am harsh, but I expect these same harsh and snarky standards to be applied to my work. I get attacked for the information I put out pretty continuously, and take umbrage at Bill Ryan saying that Bill Deagle is to not be analyzed or attacked for his information. Why? Because Deagle claims descent from Moses? Or claims to have been offered (in his own words) mastership of the planet by the Priory of Scion? Even if both claims were true, neither is a reason to avoid scrutinizing Bill Deagles’ information, in fact these would be just the reasons to do an extra thorough investigation of his claims.

Of course, I expect both Bill Ryan, Bill Deagle, and lots of other humans to respond to this. Such is necessary in these woo-jo disputes. Let each make up their own mind as to validity of arguments and statements. That is how an open, asymmetric social organization is created. Not through ordo ab chaos, but rather through continuous recharging of harmony within the chaotic environment.

Of course I am willing to have all the information and projections and forecasts that I publish investigated and analyzed. It is necessary that such a critical, discriminating mind be developed in every human on the internet. I put out our reports in as straight forward a manner as possible such that it will be able to be determined if these are accurate or ********. It is a case of intellectual honesty, if you will allow, even a personal integrity. I put what dates, and other discrete markers that are available, in our work to support that effort at intellectual honesty. Opinions will be individually formed about the accuracy and motives of my work here. That is as it should be. Examine, poke, prod and gnaw until universe reveals facts that can become the core of truth. The reader here would be foolish to take my word for any thing, just as I would be a damned fool to take Bill Deagle, or Bill Ryan’s information without a complete and critical analysis.

It has been Bill Ryan’s response to my critical analysis of Bill Deagle’s information, and stated personal opinion that I did not find Bill Deagle to be credible, that has set this whole stinky mess into manifesting. At first I thought to just bitch to Bill Ryan privately about his abusive language and accusations, and then let it go. However there are, in my opinion, larger issues involved that go to the heart of the woo-jo. I favor a critical, feet on the mat approach to the woo-woo world as it is so important and because time is short.

Bill Ryan has maligned me, and accused me. I am responding and calling him on it. Integrity is what is demonstrated Bill Ryan, the slings and arrows of critical examination that you take, and then prove your case, not what is proclaimed.

Ok, let us take this to the mats!

Of course Bill Ryan is invited to dialogue on this matter in any form he may so choose. Not that he requires my permission for anything….

Masa katsu (true victory is victory over oneself)!
Clif High of halfpasthuman.com

Last edited by unlimited mind; 12-15-2009 at 09:26 PM.
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 09:21 PM   #386
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Light
Posts: 239
Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

josie: It is my own projection based on the environment that the average human finds himself into. It is a matter of fact that most people are deeply daily concerned with existential problems, health problems, problems of material nature etc etc... especially now in these times of global crisis.

The future is always very fluidic and based on many sources I tend to believe and agree with them that it is always a matter of probabilities. Now also any psychic worth its salt or any astral traveler will also tell you that future events of huge emotional impact are the first ones to be seen and the easiest ones.

When you couple these two factors. 1) That humans are surrounded with 'low vibrational' events and mental patterns... so it is only natural that their psychic senses can tune much easier into probable futures of the same vibrational level / mental pattern. 2) That disaster like probable futures are the first ones to get picked up by the 'psychic senses'.... This by my reasoning tells me that events of disaster with low probability will get picked up much easier than events that are high in probability but without much emotional impact.

Lets think about the following example. If lets say in the next 1 month we had three probable futures. 1) That California would go under the sea with a probability of 5% 2) That nothing would happen with probability of 70% 3) That there woud be a very minor earthquake with probability of 25%.

I would expect just because of the factors above that the normal human mind and very limited psychic sense.. would pick most strongly on the first event. While Cliff using his technology would catch the possibility of the event.. because of the severe disaster emotional impact it is my own opinion that he would never be able to gauge the probability of the event correctly. Maybe after many many years of careful calibration and fine tuning... but we live in such changing times and volatile 'astral fields' that I doubt he will ever have the time or space to do that.

In short.. I see Cliffs work as a very good indicator of people's deepest fears, their predictions of possible futures of things that they will be concerned with on a mental level (not necessarily happening as events)


edit: Unlimited: Thanks .. this changes things, I was not aware that he did indeed provide such a detailed answer on his website.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 09:23 PM   #387
Aztar
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Ontario
Posts: 137
Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

A thread has been made for this already (2 in fact) perhaps this can be taken up there.
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=18277

This has been a message from "The Department of Redundancy Department"

Last edited by Aztar; 12-15-2009 at 10:08 PM.
Aztar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 09:43 PM   #388
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder
 
Bill Ryan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 353
Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Hi, All:

Sorry for the delay - I've only been able to get to this this evening (EU time). More necessary brevity! Please forgive and understand. I think I've unanswered the essential points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
I was wondering if you had any further information as to why George Green suddenly pulled out of involvement with the Phoenix Journals
George refers to this in Part 2 of his original video interview with us from April 2008:

http://projectcamelot.org/george_gre...nscript_2.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Do you think Greer is a clone???
No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
Bill, can you please give us some examples of information from Astralwalker that is "valid and interesting" as well as some that are "less so".
Astralwalker's statements helped us decide to go and interview Dr Paul LaViolette.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
Second question: Do you have any info about Obama being introduced to ET stuff?
1) Not at all, I'm afraid.

I can offer a tidbit as a substitute: we learned recently that Bill Clinton had a disclosure speech written for him in his first term of office.

(But that's not really useful information now )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
Here is an old post I made on Steven Greer thread;

Originally Posted by Steven
...He is not the same Steven Greer we knew with disclosure project. He has touched a very sensitive nerve in 2001. He got in touch with elite's puppets. He did not come back intact

I still think the same today...

Namaste, Steven
That wording absolutely struck a chord here. (I broke a rule there - of responding to a statement rather than a question! But what you wrote absolutely grabbed me.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen View Post
I've been in touch with a person who is in direct contact with some of the Anunnaki (well over 2 years ago) and what you've said so far completely corroborates with the information that this person has shared. I am a bit hesitant posting even this little much here as they do indeed don't like being messed with and like keeping a lot of things secret. I'd love to share more details but I feel its not yet the time to do so.
Please write privately (but CHOSEN in the subject line) and we will keep this absolutely confidential. Alternatively, let us know how you'd prefer to communicate.

I have one question for you: was the direct contact physical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen View Post
Some more questions:

1) Have you heard about Moldavite? An ancient stone that came from space.. There is a lot of new age stuff about it on the internet so I can speak only from personal experience. My personal information is that it is indeed a very powerful channel with direct connections to the Anunnaki. Belonged perhaps to a former moon.. Have you heard anything on this topic?

2) Connections between Avalon (the whole area and myth) and the Anunnaki. What is your take or information?
1) No

2) No information at all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztar View Post
Have you ever been in contact with Dan Winter?
No - and thanks for the info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
  1. Is it possible that Rense thought the article in question was actually about the Army's Project Camelot? Thus, it would not be a smear piece at all?
  2. Who is Tim White? Do I have the capability to view the email in question?
1) I'm afraid it was a smear piece. It was written by (wait for it) Dr Richard Sauder.

2) The e-mail was the one-liner already quoted directly - nothing more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firstlook View Post
Is there any specific direction you and Kerry are interested in taking Camelot?
A debate we have is to what degree we should be focusing on proactive, positive measures (the essential purpose of Avalon) as opposed to the retrospective revealing of sensitive information (the reason for Camelot).

The two of course operate as two sides of a coin. Kerry is basically more interested in Camelot and I am basically more interested in Avalon - as fundamental premises/theses. Naturally, there's considerable overlap.

There's also an interesting debate about channeled information as opposed to other information - all of which is about epistemology: how do we know what we believe we know?

Also - and separately - I'm particularly interested in the control structures on this planet and others that are linked to the Anunnaki - see above. That runs from the past way into the future, so has to be understood.

Meanwhile, some aspect of the Big Picture are fascinating but maybe not that important - and other aspects are buried in and under all kinds of other stuff and are critically important. That's a strong interest of mine... to sort out these importances.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ypestis View Post
y question is what do you hear from your whistleblower physicists about the harmfullness of free energy "magnetic" motor devices.

Thank you
Nothing - I'm afraid! (Not doing very well today!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougall View Post
Do you think that Project Camelot has many fans like myself who do not believe in Humans on Mars etc however can't get enough of the jazz? Something about it is very compelling.
Unconsciously you and others may know more than you're consciously aware you do!! (see my comment on epistemology above)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Pyramid View Post
I am not sure what e-mail address to contact you at so i will try a p.m. through here and an e-mail at ProjectCamelot.
(p.s. does is Kerry still involved with Avalon?)
I got your e-mail - still on my To Do list - many thanks.

Kerry is unlikely to find the time to visit Avalon... essential reason there is that she prefers the spoken word and I prefer writing... probably obvious to everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by robyn View Post
My question is about your very early post re Hudden Hand and an insider that said that the info was about 90% true. I would be very interested in hearing more about this. Do you plan to have the interview or material soon?
Not anytime soon - way too backed up. We have been promised some detailed information from a deep insider - who we have already met, although he was forbidden to talk to any outsiders.

Fascinating information and a very good man, representing an organization we had never heard of before (and provided us with photos to prove its existence).

More tomorrow - I'm only three pages behind!

Very best wishes, Bill
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 09:49 PM   #389
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,659
Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by petem View Post
Gnosis- If you don't know "comprehend" Clif High's use of "woo woo" try clicking on his website. Your ever so expanded mind might expand a little more.

Aztar- LOL! We're not puffing up our chests just looking for the truth. Clif High NEVER hired a "PI" to research Dr. Bill. Bill Ryan ASSUMED Clif hired a "PI" not realizing the efficiency of how Clif operates. I believe Bill Ryan should apologize and end it. As you say, nothig here folks, let's move on.
Clif is accurate when he states "time is short".

Pete
Thank you.

Gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 10:06 PM   #390
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 104
Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
I got your e-mail - still on my To Do list - many thanks.

Kerry is unlikely to find the time to visit Avalon... essential reason there is that she prefers the spoken word and I prefer writing... probably obvious to everyone
O.k. Cool.
I like that you take the time to answer as many, if not all, that reply to you.
When you are ready, or before, let me know and i'll send over my #.
I am thinking maybe makeing a video introduction and e-mailing it to you.
That way you both could see and hear my thoughts.

Talk to you soon,
God Bless
Love & Light
Flying Pyramid
Flying Pyramid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 10:07 PM   #391
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,659
Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

You know, I never thought of it happening that way before, and it fills in the blank for me and gives me what I feel is a truer perspective on this subject.

Gnosis





Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen View Post
josie: It is my own projection based on the environment that the average human finds himself into. It is a matter of fact that most people are deeply daily concerned with existential problems, health problems, problems of material nature etc etc... especially now in these times of global crisis.

The future is always very fluidic and based on many sources I tend to believe and agree with them that it is always a matter of probabilities. Now also any psychic worth its salt or any astral traveler will also tell you that future events of huge emotional impact are the first ones to be seen and the easiest ones.

When you couple these two factors. 1) That humans are surrounded with 'low vibrational' events and mental patterns... so it is only natural that their psychic senses can tune much easier into probable futures of the same vibrational level / mental pattern. 2) That disaster like probable futures are the first ones to get picked up by the 'psychic senses'.... This by my reasoning tells me that events of disaster with low probability will get picked up much easier than events that are high in probability but without much emotional impact.

Lets think about the following example. If lets say in the next 1 month we had three probable futures. 1) That California would go under the sea with a probability of 5% 2) That nothing would happen with probability of 70% 3) That there woud be a very minor earthquake with probability of 25%.

I would expect just because of the factors above that the normal human mind and very limited psychic sense.. would pick most strongly on the first event. While Cliff using his technology would catch the possibility of the event.. because of the severe disaster emotional impact it is my own opinion that he would never be able to gauge the probability of the event correctly. Maybe after many many years of careful calibration and fine tuning... but we live in such changing times and volatile 'astral fields' that I doubt he will ever have the time or space to do that.

In short.. I see Cliffs work as a very good indicator of people's deepest fears, their predictions of possible futures of things that they will be concerned with on a mental level (not necessarily happening as events)


edit: Unlimited: Thanks .. this changes things, I was not aware that he did indeed provide such a detailed answer on his website.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 10:07 PM   #392
jazzgad
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 119
Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
As best we understand, Clif High set a PI [Private Investigator] on Deagle's bank account without Deagle's knowledge or consent, with an instruction to look for something that could be used against him.

The PI found some income that he could not account for and Clif therefore assumed that he must be a paid agent.

It's an understatement to say that this is very dumb of Clif, who is normally a bright guy. If anyone looked in to my bank account, or yours, or anyone's, they would find things they didn't understand. I don't even understand my own bank statements sometimes.

And because this was all done without Deagle's consent, he was never asked if there was an innocent explanation.

Not good research - and very underhand. We should not be doing this to one another.

My solid opinion: Deagle is a very good man. We've spoken with him extensively, on and off record.

One amazing conversation I witnessed two years ago and have never forgotten (because I was physically in the room where Henry Deacon/ Arthur Neumann was talking with him on Skype) was Deagle and Henry comparing places and projects where they had both worked. Project names, codewords, clearances, everything. They figured out that they must have bumped into one another but couldn't recall where. The conversation lasted 45 minutes and was quite something else.

We've visited his house and met his wife and children. He's a huge-hearted soul with a brain the size of a small planet. He is also human. I respect him highly.
there is response from Clif High which should be posted here
go and see it before it disappears
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=18276
jazzgad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 10:55 PM   #393
Kinsuemei2
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Orlando
Posts: 97
Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Ok Bill what do you think of Jesse Ventura's new conspiracy show on Tru TV?
Ok I guess what do you think of Jesse Ventura period?
Kinsuemei2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 11:20 PM   #394
IMU
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 17
Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Hi, Bill! I'm interested in Leo Zagami. 'Cos I watched your interview again and a lot of his statements are conflicting with some other whistleblowers. For example he states that Zacharia Sitchin is an insider who spreads this sinister Annunaki agenda while it is not real, while others refer to him as a genuine source. (I hope I got it right) I'm really curious if the next Pope will be Francis Arinze... So what do you think of Leo Zagami? I also don't know if I can trust Dan Burisch or not... it's just a gut feeling that he might not be on the good side for some reason... I can't explain why
IMU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 11:24 PM   #395
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Light
Posts: 239
Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Bill: Thanks again for all the info. I sent you a small message as you requested.

Yes the contact was physical (between this person and the Anu*) and I believe 100% was/is the real deal.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 12:08 AM   #396
josie
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 25
Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen View Post
josie: It is my own projection based on the environment that the average human finds himself into. It is a matter of fact that most people are deeply daily concerned with existential problems, health problems, problems of material nature etc etc... especially now in these times of global crisis.

The future is always very fluidic and based on many sources I tend to believe and agree with them that it is always a matter of probabilities. Now also any psychic worth its salt or any astral traveler will also tell you that future events of huge emotional impact are the first ones to be seen and the easiest ones.

When you couple these two factors. 1) That humans are surrounded with 'low vibrational' events and mental patterns... so it is only natural that their psychic senses can tune much easier into probable futures of the same vibrational level / mental pattern. 2) That disaster like probable futures are the first ones to get picked up by the 'psychic senses'.... This by my reasoning tells me that events of disaster with low probability will get picked up much easier than events that are high in probability but without much emotional impact.

Lets think about the following example. If lets say in the next 1 month we had three probable futures. 1) That California would go under the sea with a probability of 5% 2) That nothing would happen with probability of 70% 3) That there woud be a very minor earthquake with probability of 25%.

I would expect just because of the factors above that the normal human mind and very limited psychic sense.. would pick most strongly on the first event. While Cliff using his technology would catch the possibility of the event.. because of the severe disaster emotional impact it is my own opinion that he would never be able to gauge the probability of the event correctly. Maybe after many many years of careful calibration and fine tuning... but we live in such changing times and volatile 'astral fields' that I doubt he will ever have the time or space to do that.

In short.. I see Cliffs work as a very good indicator of people's deepest fears, their predictions of possible futures of things that they will be concerned with on a mental level (not necessarily happening as events)


edit: Unlimited: Thanks .. this changes things, I was not aware that he did indeed provide such a detailed answer on his website.

omgosh. thank you. that makes so much sense and it is information I was nearly desperate for today. so here's another question! this might come off as really crazy but anyway, whatever...

so, I drive around my city a lot during the day getting from one gig to the other (I walk dogs, teach guitar, etc etc). the part of town I'm usually in is say 10 square miles and it's all old school surface streets that are narrow with tons of bicycle people, walkers, all that. very progressive and friendly. anyway, like many older cities there are tons of shortcuts that weave in and out of neighborhoods that most people who haven't grown up here never really learn about. naturally, I take these routes nearly all the time because there's less traffic, lights, all that.

while I'm driving I always have this weird sense that this is a skill of mine - navigating...? or that I'm going to need this skill someday, or something like that. I can't tell if it's about a past life or what. but it's so compelling it feels like something I should pay attention to. but maybe it's tapping into some lower vibration that you said before? it's hard to explain...

my other gifts are that I'm an early crystal and spend most of my "work" day healing people in some regard or another. sometimes they take music lessons or I teach them their mac computer or whatever context they "hire" me. but it's always a healing session somehow. when I'm not working in that capacity, I'm researching and processing information and then I know how to sorta paraphrase it for the various people in my circle in ways I know they'll understand without getting afraid. I'm also able to persuade others (sometimes) to research stuff for me.

so I'm not sure why I'm compelled to write all of this but maybe it will make sense to somebody.
josie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 01:14 AM   #397
1love
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: charlestown, ma
Posts: 23
Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Bill, you mentioned that you dabble in free zone scientology and I was just wondering how far along you've gotten and how beneficial it's been for you? If this is too personal I understand if you don't want to answer the question.

Another personal question that you don't have to answer: 'When did you wake up' per se? Did you remember what triggered it ? Or was it just a gradual build up?
1love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 01:24 AM   #398
AnarChrist
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 8
Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Hey Bill

I am a bit wary when you speak of L. Ron Hubbard, and would encourage anyone who wishes to take your advice about using any of his methods to do some research on him first.

First Question is multi-layered;

a) are you aware of his history and involvment with the occult, the OTO and Aleister Crowley?

b) if so, his horrible science fiction aside, why would you consider endorsing him (if you are not, i apoogize, though it seems as if you do to me) or use anything associated with him?

For the record, though i am not necessarily well versed experience wise with Crowley to have any well formed opinion of him, (though i do have some, and have read most of his work, too much ego IMO, not apart of my particular path now) as for Hubbard, from what i have come to understand he seemed a pyschopath, (I can be specific if you wish) and it makes me more skeptical (no offense intended) of project camelot/avalon in general, as i am a relative newcomer to them, though i got into it because you and Kerry seem like good hearted, genuine, well intentioned people.

Second Question;

Are you familiar with Carl Jung, his work or theories on the UFO phenomena? For that matter, do you or Kerry have any formal (or informal) training or educational background in the area of Psychology or Sociology?

Final Question;

In your opinion, what is the best thing for anyone to do or focus on in the interest of helping this whole drama to have the greatest possible happy ending (new beginning?) for everyone and everything here alive upon our beautiful planet?

Thank you for your time. Infinite blessings to you & Kerry, for your courage, conviction and integrity in the work that both of you are doing, and may only the Good and True Spirit guide you.~

One Love.~*
AnarChrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 01:45 AM   #399
john kennedy
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 15
Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Hey, hi and thankyou to both you and Kerry, you both helped tremendously in the wakening up that I have been experiencing over the last 3yrs.There is a saying 'better late than never' well, I realized I can't BE late in waking up, and I've got to admit - everything changes,the outside world round me is just (bar a few exceptions) fast asleep, comatose almost, and I was like that, so again, Thankyou Both

ps Whatever happens 2012 or 2016 - We win! and We win for us ALL!
Hope you both had a really great day before you read this, in fact, you Did!

John Kennedy

Last edited by john kennedy; 12-16-2009 at 01:51 AM.
john kennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 01:48 AM   #400
AnarChrist
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 8
Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

i would like to just clarify that i have no idea about the OTO, but refer rather to the apparent circumstances surrounding Hubbard and his involment and actions regarding them.
AnarChrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon