Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 04-21-2009, 02:30 AM   #26
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A few thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agape View Post
It will , provided you can recognize truth from untruth, truth from lies.

Among the many kinds of abstracts easy to believe
and hypothesis too hard to disprove at hand,
do you believe there's any solid homogeneous truth behind all able to explain all causality of human existence without mistake ?
Suppose there is such a truth,
what way do you prefer it was explained ?

Would you believe the truth without direct proves available ?

I guess you should not, and i should not speak
Discerning the truth is the most difficult thing to do...but the truth is none the less what we need to proceed to our higher plain of existence ...be it not the truth we desire to hear..it is still what we need most at this time...

Many have preconceived notions of the truth...and what is real is not what their path led them to..but inevitably it is what we need to proceed to the next level...and in the end...will lead us to our destiny a destiny of truth...to behold a new tomorrow

BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 05:09 PM   #27
Agape
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A few thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Discerning the truth is the most difficult thing to do...but the truth is none the less what we need to proceed to our higher plain of existence ...be it not the truth we desire to hear..it is still what we need most at this time...

Many have preconceived notions of the truth...and what is real is not what their path led them to..but inevitably it is what we need to proceed to the next level...and in the end...will lead us to our destiny a destiny of truth...to behold a new tomorrow

I agree Me too i don't want to leave this plane of existence ashamed that i did not help others if i could as the truth we talk about belongs to all humankind.

The only problem i see about it is that without relevant academic defense the piece of hardcore information may only serve as another platform for doubts and disputes, and will be lost in the wild forrest of our imaginations whilst pure logic is easy to be mistaken .

The message is complicate enough to allow me to doubt my own educational skills...
Agape is offline   Reply With Quote