Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 12-28-2009, 05:38 PM   #1
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Default Laughter and tears

i promised a brother today, that i would spend my day laughing.

Through my tears i have forced myself to laugh ..and it feels good.

i cant sit here, and read all of your posts anymore...

Antagonizes are everywhere...immature responses and attitudes prevail.

Do any of you...moderators included...sit back and look at all of this??

it is good for a laugh...but a laugh that makes me cry at the same time..

you know that crazy laugh that turns to sobbing??

Please tell me why you all are doing this?

Is there so great cause that is soooooo important that all of You are willing to turn laughter to tears?

*celie looks around the forum, she smiles at each one of you warmly*

i want ALL of you to know..you are loved and cared for.
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 05:47 PM   #2
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Laughter and tears

I'm laughing with you....lets laugh together
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 05:48 PM   #3
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I am laughing too....
Certain things now make me laugh....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 05:48 PM   #4
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
I'm laughing with you....lets laugh together
*celine puts her arms around Brook and brings her close, their forheads touch, and they begin to laugh ...together*

thank you sister....feels sooo good!!
Old 12-28-2009, 05:53 PM   #5
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Celine ...I am going to troll around a bit here...

whole lyrics are irrelevant except last one in the chorus which is the right tune to this thread...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ma9cm_TvOc
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 06:09 PM   #6
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
*celine puts her arms around Brook and brings her close, their forheads touch, and they begin to laugh ...together*

thank you sister....feels sooo good!!
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 06:15 PM   #7
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Laughter....

Billy Gates writes to Santa
Dear Santa,

How are you doing? I hope you've had a successful year and have come up with a lot of interesting toys. It's really neat how you're able to do that year after year. I guess that's how you stay number one in the Christmas presents business business.
Christmas Present
Actually, I admire the way you run Christmas. You really have a handle on it. You find out what people want (with letters like this and having kids tell you in person), and then you make the presents and control how they are delivered. It's an impressive operation.

I also like how you've got it to where when somebody says "Christmas presents," people automatically think Santa Claus. What a marketing advantage. Best of all, even though you're a huge success, people still don't know much about your private life. It's just rumors. That's so neat.

I think being at the North Pole helps. That was a good move. For example, when you're designing toys, only your elves know what you're doing, and you're way up there where nobody can spy on you and steal your ideas. And even if they do, you can always just let it out that you're making the same stuff to bring to people for free, so why would they buy the other guy's stuff?

Also, other people who make Christmas presents can't deliver them like you can. Yours is the only sleigh on the distribution highway. You must get some great discounts from them, because if they don't play ball you can just refuse to give out their presents. Very Sharp.

What I don't get is why you give away stuff. That's the dumbest idea I've ever heard. I admit, its why you're number one- who could compete with a deal like that? But it must make it hard to stay in business, especially when you have to visit every kid in the world. You have to keep growing or fail.

Here's an idea on how you can help finance your operation: Give everybody at least one present at Christmas, then you could make batteries and sell them the rest of the year. It would create a demand: You give people something and then sell them what they need to make it work.

Another thing, about you coming down the chimney. That's so slow and inefficient. And what about all the people who don't have chimneys? Santa. I have one word for you--windows. Everybody has windows.

That's about all I have to say. You're probably wondering if I was good or bad this year, but I don't really like to talk about my personal life, if that's O.K. (Just out of curiosity: When you were a boy, did any of the other kids call you a nerd?) Anyway, I don't really have anything to ask for. Mostly I think up something to play with and then build it myself. I guess I'm sort of like you--I make my own toys.

Best of luck,
Billy Gates
Old 12-28-2009, 06:24 PM   #8
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Old 12-28-2009, 06:43 PM   #9
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Why some cats need new owners

Old 12-28-2009, 07:08 PM   #10
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

There are many who have difficulty crying.

There are some who long for it.

Those who are in the process of grieving would be held in reverence to such a person. They are moving an energy that is felt through the emotional body.

When a person who is emotionally unattached to an experience is unable to cry... Does it make them inhuman? Not sure... but I am happy for those who are moving their E=motion... it's a beautiful thing
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 07:10 PM   #11
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
There are many who have difficulty crying.

There are some who long for it.

Those who are in the process of grieving would be held in reverence to such a person. They are moving an energy that is felt through the emotional body.

When a person who is emotionally unattached to an experience is unable to cry... Does it make them inhuman? Not sure... but I am happy for those who are moving their E=motion... it's a beautiful thing
Very wise words...

i am a being of emotion...and i feel everything, to the core of my being...if i do NOT allow the proper flow of emotion to happen, meaning if i repress it, i will damage my soul...