Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2009, 11:58 AM   #1
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: england
Posts: 1,153
Question bill deagle interveiw november 09

he was less conspiratorial then ive heard him before and he raised some interesting points about crustal slip ect.. his take on the usa ect is interesting to. he goes totally opposite to what lyndsey williams source has been saying..

i tend to agree about the pole shift stuff and am not convinced of geryls analysis.

i also feel that behind the scenes at the top levels they are all in bed together for convinience but like the mafia wont hesitate to destroy each other when it suits as they jockey for position..


http://216.18.197.204/audio/Bill_Dea...ember_2009.mp3

ooops forgot to link

Last edited by pineal-pilot-in merkabah; 11-17-2009 at 02:22 PM.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 02:24 PM   #2
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: england
Posts: 1,153
Default Re: bill deagle interveiw november 09

edited at 2.22 this number thing is getting out of hand i swear
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 03:33 PM   #3
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 673
Default Re: bill deagle interveiw november 09

As I continue to seek discernment with the whistleblowers, Bill Deagle, IMO, is not a credible source, for me.

I had also heard he is a paid CIA disinfo agent from Clif High, who again, IMO is more credible. The fact that he is changing his tune now not being so doom and gloom means they gave him a new script to follow. You cant be doom and gloom your entire history then change with one interview.

The most telling thing was when he went after Jane Burgermeister in such a heinous way just proves he isn't who he says he is.

If I want fiction, I will go watch a movie, not put Bill Deagle in my brain or my auric field.

By their fruits you shall know them.
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 03:55 PM   #4
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,482
Default Re: bill deagle interveiw november 09

I guess I didnt get all of that out of this interview

What he said made more sense to me than most other interviewer

I think Bill and Kerry were fantastic to go with their instincts and doing this interview

I have heard several others talk regarding this that I tend to feel he is not talking BS

IN fact while listening to him speak, I thought of George Green
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 05:18 PM   #5
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Holland,Netherlands
Posts: 470
Exclamation Re: bill deagle interveiw november 09

If there is not enough people waking up and getting there spirit back in to heart then there is going to be time of trouble.

Who wants to help a race of people who are distructive by nature ???
Intervention wil only be happing if we where getting back in to heart!!!

PTB are stil rolling out there aganda and now
the questions is, is everything ok ???
why are they still running the show???

We maybe delayed some of the aganda plans of the PTB,but did not stopped them. It is like snake pushing it self forward!!.

Where walking on the egde of cliff with our blinders on how come where still alive??Think about it
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 05:35 PM   #6
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,482
Default Re: bill deagle interveiw november 09

I agree with you on every point. We do need to bring this about ourself

I have noticed so many have already made up their minds on who is who or who do you believe

I find that TPTB's are very good at their game and know how to fool us all

I truly beieve we will have an intervention and many ETs are already here but it doesnt hurt to have the knowledge of what is going on around the world.

Its up to us to wake up others and to just accept that because we know it will be enough is so wrong.

Dr Deagle put a whole new light on what is happening out there and I applaud him for this.

There are so many people that still need to be made aware of this and we can't just stop planting those seeds
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 05:39 PM   #7
franciejones
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 307
Default Re: bill deagle interveiw november 09

I find this interview ridiculous to say the least. i know many will not like me to say such...but the guy can barely speak....the things he says are nonsense. He is making stuff up and his religous talk frankly makes me sick and I have no IDEA why anyone (including Camelot) even talks to this joker.

I am not saying that other interviewees that he mentioned are right...I am just saying that he is such a joke and what a complete waste of time to let him speak, upload the interview and waste the bits of space on the net announcing this silly phone call.
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 05:52 PM   #8
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: england
Posts: 1,153
Default Re: bill deagle interveiw november 09

i think there are some elements of truth to what he is saying. again i take nothing as gospel and i agree about his religeuos stuff, no need..
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 05:55 PM   #9
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,482
Default Re: bill deagle interveiw november 09

Franciejones,

I get a kick out of your saying, others will not like you for saying this. I feel that way all the time myself but my need to know is far greater and I am putting my ego aside to get to others views. I think its sad that anyone of us should feel we have to keep our views to ourself. I am going to speak my mind to get the answers I want. Ego isn't part of my consciousness any longer.

But, I am curious as to why you felt this way ? Not to argue with you but because I want to understand something I might be missing. What part of the interview did you feel he was misleading about ?

I happened to hear a David Icke interview last week and he mentioned some of these very same things. Regarding the way the world is being divided up between the different leaders. It was exactly as Dr Deagle indicated
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 06:11 PM   #10
eleni
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 865
Default Re: bill deagle interveiw november 09

He reminded me of George Green as well on this call.


If people didn't like the message- stop listening or don't bother listening at all.
I like to take in information without judgement- the world already has too much of that.

Once I let the info sink in, my brain can discern what is worth retaining/what resonates.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 06:27 PM   #11
franciejones
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 307
Default Re: bill deagle interveiw november 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Franciejones,

I get a kick out of your saying, others will not like you for saying this. I feel that way all the time myself but my need to know is far greater and I am putting my ego aside to get to others views. I think its sad that anyone of us should feel we have to keep our views to ourself. I am going to speak my mind to get the answers I want. Ego isn't part of my consciousness any longer.

But, I am curious as to why you felt this way ? Not to argue with you but because I want to understand something I might be missing. What part of the interview did you feel he was misleading about ?

I happened to hear a David Icke interview last week and he mentioned some of these very same things. Regarding the way the world is being divided up between the different leaders. It was exactly as Dr Deagle indicated
I understand your question completely and appreciate you asking for my opinion

I will say that I do not really think he is misleading. I think he is a "storyteller" which is a polite way to call him a liar. I think he grabs bits and pieces of other conversations and then clumps them in with some "bible-speak" and off he goes....

I know that so many people here and on other forums are highly intuitive and empathic. I have this same knack and use it constantly. I rely on that most of the time, but in this case I think (IMO) that it is so blatant that he is just spinning his spin. I also have always thought he was/is out to make money.

Did anyone else notice that he said folks would need nutra-whatever-it-is he sells?

I have met so many "salesmen" that will use someones weakness/fear (i.e. his diatribe with the holy stuff and the scary nuclear stuff) in order to procure an audience of scared folks who will click "payhere" and "subscribe" to a show or whatever the case may be and it really makes me mad. It is a diversion afterall...and guides a person to fear...but yet he says "don't be afraid"...conflicting to say the least.Also, I have never believed that he is as "educated" as he claims to be. He can barely pronounce the names of states and certain common words...Not to mention the fact that he claims to be a provable descendant of Moses or someone equally silly....its just one of his acclaimed (according to him, not me) credentials.

Just my two cents.

Regarding the part where you said-"I get a kick out of your saying, others will not like you for saying this."

It is true that people can get attacked for something others do not agree with ..I have made that unfortunate mistake myself in the past and hope to not repeat it.

Anyway, I hope I made sense...
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 06:36 PM   #12
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 391
Default Re: bill deagle interveiw november 09

It's been said time and time again that the anti-christ (anti human evolution if you prefer) will use all that is good for their own purposes to discuise their agenda.

If we have learnt to discern the true truth through inner communication then we can get more of the truth from all messengers including the 'false' prophets. Why limit the truth. Even the prophets have their own degree's of truth. It is just up to the listener to pick up on what resonates and what doesn't.
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 06:55 PM   #13
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,482
Default Re: bill deagle interveiw november 09

hey cool thanks for your answer

Well obviously I let the part of what we needed go right through my head

Your right about things he said has come out already but I look at it this way. It backs up others views. I feel this way about David Wilcock and really got upset that people put such high praise over him when he was actually repeating others. Now I say, who cares......Get the message out there no matter what...but lets me honest and give credit where credit is due

I do believe that Bill and Kerry were right in putting this out there. He did say somethings that were not mentioned by other whistleblowers they had on their site.......I heard these things through David Icke and Michael Tsarsion (just last night on Coast to Coast)

I feel that so many people just feel that this huge "intervention" will happen without ALL of us working together. At least thats what I am picking up in the chat lately. I am not going to hold my breathe and just assume that will happen period.

Like Eleni just put in her message...............we all need to work together.

I value your point regardless of my own views. We must work together without all the foolishness. I have listened to so many and found myself understanding their views and changing my own. So its a two way street

All and All the main message that I keep getting is that we must work together. NO one can do it alone.

We must remember intervention can only happen if we do and not just accept that it will happen

Some may have an alternative reason to try and make us feel that it will and when ever any kind of "selling" is involve I just ignored But so far of all the whistleblowers that have come forward, I can only count a few that do not try to sell their knowledge or make money from it some way or another

If they were really trying to help us it would be as close to free as they can get by with.

I have met a few of these people in my searches. David Bruce is one
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 09:19 PM   #14
Baron
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 79
Default Re: bill deagle interveiw november 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by franciejones View Post
I find this interview ridiculous to say the least. i know many will not like me to say such...but the guy can barely speak....the things he says are nonsense. He is making stuff up and his religous talk frankly makes me sick and I have no IDEA why anyone (including Camelot) even talks to this joker.

I am not saying that other interviewees that he mentioned are right...I am just saying that he is such a joke and what a complete waste of time to let him speak, upload the interview and waste the bits of space on the net announcing this silly phone call.
franciejones:You are not the only one... I also found this interview absolutely ridiculous!

I only listened because Kerry stated that it was a must listen especially towards the end. Same old, same old, though toned down by his standards just like Jordan Maxwell's last interview,possibly since I started exposing them here.

This man has been proved a fraud and a liar years ago and I have written about him in more detail before.Just do a search on him here to read my earlier posts on him.Or better google his name with Fraud-malpractice-liar snake-oil-salesman etc, you will find the truth and that he is NO "Medical Doctor" either and the back door non MD license he had was revoked years ago for malpractice which was the result of a teenage boys death and other malpractice!

I'm starting to wonder if Bill and Kerry have lost the plot completely and lost all sense of reason and neutrality. Kerry your obsequiousness is vomit forming for these two especially when YOU are asking Bill D questions as if he is ALL KNOWING about everything a GOD,Climatologist,pharmacologist, Biologist,Chemist,Cosmologist Geologist,Political Scientist, UFO expert!

I can tell you that he is none of the above just a REPEATER repeating other peoples work & theories and a snake oil salesman who likes telling stories! A couple of times I'm sure he was almost word for word repeating from the script of others I had read and heard only a month ago! I could probably do an educated guess to the websites and radio shows he listens each day, his backside must be glued to the chair in front of his computer which he scans each day taking notes. No wonder he is clinically obese and totally unfit to give health advice or sell health products.What hypocrisy!

Kerry seems to be under the impression this man is receiving high level whistleblower testimony! Cough! Bull S¤#t...Who do you think is giving him this secret information some big knobs from the secret government so he can tell us just like all the other phony whistleblowers, who you have not checked out properly or possibly don't want to because they toooooo are repeaters, and perhaps you know it? If you don't then you are most gullible and you are doing more harm than good now, for those searching for the truth and getting to the bottom of the real conspiracies.

The big problem here is that many things are true or almost true, sound bites but they are not correct, laced with his own rational theories making all he says is worthless unless you know otherwise or do your own digging. This is all very well for somebody like me and those who know exactly what and who he is,but what about the people who take his and your word for what he says, and don't have time or the knowledge or inclination to find the real facts? You have just loaded their heads with false hoods! That means you are as guilty of spreading "disinformation" as those you are suppose to be exposing.

Bill & Kerry you need to read about these frauds, and if you have better knowledge that is contrary share it...But I know you don't because there is not any, they are exactly who some of us know they are, Frauds liars story tellers REPEATERS of other peoples work.

NOT whistle blowers at all and neither is Green, Maxwell, Peterson, Neumann. The latter two are soon to be exposed good and proper that's why they are in hibernation because they suspect they have been ousted.

You need to dump these nutters or expose them yourselves if you want to keep your credibility.Get back to basics and interview more new people who have things to share, that is much more neutral than regular repeaters always being interviewed.

Baron

Last edited by Baron; 11-18-2009 at 04:09 PM.
Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 09:27 PM   #15
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: bill deagle interveiw november 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by franciejones View Post
Did anyone else notice that he said folks would need nutra-whatever-it-is he sells?
It would be better if he could do what he does without selling his products to pay his expenses. But perhaps it is impossible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by franciejones View Post
He can barely pronounce the names of states and certain common words
Yes, his diction is poor. I think it is because he tries to talk too fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by franciejones View Post
Not to mention the fact that he claims to be a provable descendant of Moses
My brain turns off as soon as he makes reference to this. I'm not interested.

But I think he has a strong conscience and it is his conscience driving him rather than ego.

I think he most definitely has valuable inside information, and we should take advantage of it.

Last edited by Seashore; 11-17-2009 at 10:39 PM. Reason: Soften my wording
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 09:40 PM   #16
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,482
Default Re: bill deagle interveiw november 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initiate View Post
It's been said time and time again that the anti-christ (anti human evolution if you prefer) will use all that is good for their own purposes to discuise their agenda.

If we have learnt to discern the true truth through inner communication then we can get more of the truth from all messengers including the 'false' prophets. Why limit the truth. Even the prophets have their own degree's of truth. It is just up to the listener to pick up on what resonates and what doesn't.
I agree with you wholeheartily


I have to question others motives when they protest so loudly on what another has to say.

Of all the whistleblowers that Bill and Kerry have talked to I think that there maybe only a few that had their own ideas discussed.


David Icke and Dr Greer are the only two that had original information and not repeated from others...................in fact many others repeat their message

just because you listen doesnt mean you believe...........
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 09:51 PM   #17
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Holland,Netherlands
Posts: 470
Default Re: bill deagle interveiw november 09

I see death people
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 09:55 PM   #18
franciejones
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 307
Default Re: bill deagle interveiw november 09

Excellent Post Baron. I could not have said it all better myself. I appreciate your courage to say how strange and dissatisfying things with PC have been with their "whistleblowers". I have strayed from here because I was getting "corrected" for disagreeing and being told to "leave" if I did not agree...glad to see that you are here and voicing yourself.
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 09:55 PM   #19
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,482
Default Re: bill deagle interveiw november 09

well Baron, may I ask who you find to be credible that are not repeaters themselfs?

I can't think of too many that have come forward on camelot that have not repeated what others have already said. I already mentioned two that I found talking from their hearts and not anothers. David Icke and Dr Steven Greer

I have no idea who you are and how much you seriously know but to come forth with such a bold statement, I would think that you are someone that actually does know whats going on.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 10:00 PM   #20
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,482
Default Re: bill deagle interveiw november 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by franciejones View Post
Excellent Post Baron. I could not have said it all better myself. I appreciate your courage to say how strange and dissatisfying things with PC have been with their "whistleblowers". I have strayed from here because I was getting "corrected" for disagreeing and being told to "leave" if I did not agree...glad to see that you are here and voicing yourself.
who told you to leave ? I find that disgusting. I have been felt that I have gotten the "cold shoulder" from people here because I question things but I decided that I have a right to know myself and stayed.

I'm glad you stayed Franciejones and I love hearing your views. How else are we to learn Geeze I have to say that you have made me look at certain things in a very different way

I have decided that I wanted to learn so to hell with those that feel that if we discuss something such as this, that we are not to be given the opportunity to be heard.

thats not working together now is it ?
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 10:13 PM   #21
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Sol, Terra 3, Florida, USA
Posts: 329
Default Re: bill deagle interveiw november 09

I think Eleni has a good attitude about how to approach it all.

Not to start an argument here, but Baron, what is your take on what is going on from within you? From your experience? The first hand and not the second hand. You got me curious if I may ask. I sense the interview really grated your beliefs. Although I am not interested in anyone's beliefs, I am interested in anyone's knowledge. Big difference there. I'm asking for your truth.

I also think preparing is better than not doing anything. If you don't have to use it great, but if you do at least you will have it to survive.

Blessings
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 12:19 AM   #22
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: BC. Canada
Posts: 1,340
Default Re: bill deagle interveiw november 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by franciejones View Post
I find this interview ridiculous to say the least. i know many will not like me to say such...but the guy can barely speak....the things he says are nonsense. He is making stuff up and his religous talk frankly makes me sick and I have no IDEA why anyone (including Camelot) even talks to this joker.

I am not saying that other interviewees that he mentioned are right...I am just saying that he is such a joke and what a complete waste of time to let him speak, upload the interview and waste the bits of space on the net announcing this silly phone call.
I get it that you don't like the guy, but could you be more specific? For me, any whistleblower is questionable...........we have no way really of knowing who is telling the truth and who is not.....I have come to terms with it & I listen now with interest, take what feels right to me & file the rest away.

agh...you answered my question above.....never mind.

Last edited by waitinginthewings; 11-18-2009 at 02:18 AM.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 01:12 AM   #23
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 964
Default Re: bill deagle interveiw november 09

I'm starting to wonder if Bill and Kerry have lost the plot completely and lost all sense of reason and neutrality. Kerry your obsequiousness is vomit forming for these two especially when YOU are asking Bill D questions as if he is ALL KNOWING about everything a GOD, Climatologist, pharmacologist, Biologist, Chemist, Cosmologist. Geologist, Political Scientist, UFO expert!

Yes Baron, in case you didn't notice, Dill Beagle is a Dr. And being a Dr., Dill Beagle could be all of the above & much, much more! GOD? Well, perhaps he is (a) God! In disguise, that is, but who knows? Who wants to know?
What really came as a surprise to me, is the fact that Bill & Kerry still talk with/to this guy.
Thank God I don't have to listen to it.
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 02:59 AM   #24
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Central, IL
Posts: 395
Default Re: bill deagle interveiw november 09

Francie, I luv ya. Don't change, just grow.
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 03:05 AM   #25
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: bill deagle interveiw november 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWillSetUFree View Post
The most telling thing was when he went after Jane Burgermeister in such a heinous way just proves he isn't who he says he is.
Dr Deagle had cause to expose Jane Burgermeister. I am not aware of Dr Deagle doing or saying anything heinous in regard to her in his response to the situation she created.

The controversy began after the experience Dr A True Ott had dealing with Ms Burgermeister. Dr Ott and Dr Deagle team in trying to help expose pandemic/vaccine lies and deception. Dr Ott is a regular guest on Dr Deagle's radio program.

From a blog article presenting a piece authorized by Dr Ott dated August 11, 2009, here is my summary of the beginning of the sequence of events:
  1. After working with Ms Burgermeister for months accumulating evidence and legal documentation concerning possible illegal activities concerning the "outbreak" of pandemic swine flu in the U.S. and other activities concerning Baxter Pharma in Europe, Dr Ott had Ms. Burgermeister as a guest on RBN's "Born on the 4th of July" on June 22, 2009.
  2. During the month of June, Ms Burgermeister began making public declarations that she had "officially filed criminal charges" against high-ranking public officials in U.S. courts - including the current President, Barack Obama.
  3. Around July 8, 2009 Dr Ott asked Ms Burgermeister for proof of her public declarations (court receipts and docket numbers).
  4. Ms. Burgermeister responded by falsely accusing him, and publicly slandering his good name, leveling him in return with unfounded charges of "conspiracy with Baxter," of having covert "complicity with the CIA," and even of "practicing Satanism."

This is the beginning of the story.

Here is the link to the blog article:

http://labvirus.wordpress.com/2009/0...tion-campaign/
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
help us to become, we are humans becoming

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon