Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-01-2010, 06:47 PM   #26
josie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: And we are Back...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
my thoughts do you really want to know ?.....Ok Why does Kerry who has spent more time on Sinclairs forum then this one in the last year feel the need to interject herself NOW in an attempt to sway some one to accept her view of what is and isn`t relevent . That is for those here to decide . AS far as the topic goes it is what it is those it doesn`t sit with hAVE THE CHOICE OF NOT BOTHERING WITH IT. I have steered clear as there seems to me to be alot of confusion as to its message is if the message can`t be understood in simple terms then to me it is misinfo or disinfo or the messanger needs to find a better way to deliver it so even the smallest child could capture its meaning

The need to shut down this forum was just a play on DRAMA perpetrated by the one who ordered it and we have seen enough drama emenating from other sites that at one time were linked to this one . The need to shut this forum down was way over blown and it could have remained open whilre this was sorted out behind the scenes but for whatever re4ason some oner felt the need to create DRAMA and thus news o0f it has now spread over the net . So I have to ask what were you thinking letting an overblown ego jump into the picture here ? Feel free to answer if time permits . Rant over
i agree with you but for me, anyway, it was a good wake up call to quit being so shy and taking this place for granted... which i'd been doin
josie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 06:48 PM   #27
Freedom
Avalon Senior Member

We are all being tested......

the closer the goal....

the more obsticles.....

Lets all send as much LOVE as
we can muster out to them.....

Namaste......Freedom
Freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 06:58 PM   #28
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
We are all being tested......

the closer the goal....

the more obsticles.....

Lets all send as much LOVE as
we can muster out to them.....

Namaste......Freedom
maybe!...... but one does not help themselves by throwing obsticles in ones path or the paths of others
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 06:59 PM   #29
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Lets not curse the darkness

Light a candle

Much love to all and may all our energies become lighter again. xx

gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 07:06 PM   #30
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

I read what Bill said in the chat room.
http://fredsitelive.com/personal/Cur...re_avalon.html

This is about money. If you want to put yourself in Kerry's and Bill's shoes, you first have to picture yourself with bills to pay and no income from your venture.

The Thuban issue (to which I think the solution is just about apologizing) is a minor issue used as a cover for the real one, hinted at by Bill on the PC homepage. I think what is urgent right now is that Kerry and Bill gets money from a neutral investor who wants to keep them together. Nothing can be solved wisely as long as immediate financial problems influence the founders. After that, apologies can occur.

The thing is that this Burns fellow, whether he is an agent or not, actually offers the real solution: Camelot needs a realistic business model, not based on donations.

This venture is way past volunteering. It's time to get real and care about money. Do you think that Kerry would even listen to a guy who says she has to split with Bill, if they both had plenty of money to take their time to sit together and plan something?

I'm sorry but this moneyless world where everyone has a secret intuition of the value of everything, there is no way it is going to happen. It's only in your dreams.

Add money to the equation here and all problems are solved. No more drama. None of this would have happened if Kerry first, then Bill, would have had enough money to not care about their own bills and the funding of PC. And no agent would have been able to infiltrate.
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 07:11 PM   #31
yiolas
Avalon Senior Member

I'M SO..... GLAD WE'RE BACK. I'M NOT JUST READY YET TO CUT THE CORD.

AS FAR AS BILL AND KERRY'S DIFFERENCES ARE CONCERNED, I'M AN ARDENT BELIEVER IN 'WHERE THERE'S A WILL THERE'S A WAY'

I know that B&K have a lot on their plate. Next time though I hope they don't take out on us.
yiolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 07:14 PM   #32
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Evertime this forum closes

goes down ... i usaualy notice

a greater appreciation .. ...

of what can be taken for granted

were all in this together right...

tho somtimes we seem to need to have the odd

fight dissagreement .. misunderstanding...

and even thats ok ... all love to you rhythmmm

Last edited by rhythm; 03-01-2010 at 07:20 PM.
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 07:15 PM   #33
yiolas
Avalon Senior Member

METAW3, I agree with what you have to say completely. Unfortunately, we still have one foot in 3d where money makes the world go round. Money or the lack there of still controls 80 % of my existance.
yiolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 07:16 PM   #34
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Old 03-01-2010, 07:21 PM   #35
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yiolas View Post
METAW3, I agree with what you have to say completely. Unfortunately, we still have one foot in 3d where money makes the world go round. Money or the lack there of still controls 80 % of my existance.
Agreed, the money problems, plus the constant attacks against the forum. TPTB always lurking & trying to bring down PC/PA. On top of all that, they have a membership that frequently criticizes or judges their every move. There seems to be very few that show any gratitude for B/K work & the risks they take with their lives to bring us the info.

It is so easy to be an armchair critic, but really, how many of us would go out and do what they do?
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 07:26 PM   #36
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
AGENT or not
I`ll pass on anything an agent requests of myself and those wishing to follow him or his direction best of luck to you I wonder if some have learn`t anything . Everything you buy has a hidden lien on it everything . Those notes you use TO BUY THINGS belong to a reserve bank hence all your purchase`s ARE THEIRS, your home if paid for is theirs as is your clothes car everything down to the last bread crumb. Think about it if it was never yours then how can you own anything look at a one dollar bill some where on the American dollar it says property of the Federal Reserve this means what ever you purchased you did so as an agent of that entity and as such they own it .
Old 03-01-2010, 07:27 PM   #37
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

There is a lot of truth and love on this thread. Save Project Camelot

Love,

Kriya
kriya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 07:43 PM   #38
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Yes i think there is much appreciation for this place once its gone!

I think many of you know my feelings on avalon and what it stand for!

I spent time listening to the chat in avalon chat to the people of avalon. They were upset. Felt left out in the cold as if the people that founded this place don't care about the members here. Our community was shut down and our ability to communicate was disrupted. However the energy of the posts in the chat reminded me of the good ol days when the doors to this place fist opened.

Charged with emotion! OMG People we are on the front lines. Its not easy out here and without the support from our friends were would we be?

Standing alone! Screaming for change on our planet!

Bill and Kerry are real people who have done so much for us all. In a time not so long ago there were few people able to gain a voice with as much volume as Camelot! I hope that we can forget the noise and move forward with the original goals in mind. How and what to do with all these changes we all face.

I support both Bill and Kerry in what ever they do and hope that for the obvious greater good of the community that we can come to some kind of conclusion and mover forward to a better world! We are all allowed to freak out from time to time and I hope that lessons will be learned from this.

Here is what I suggest to do.

GRAB THE SWORD OF TRUTH AND START SWINGING IT AROUND

PEACE!!! AVALON!!!

I will wait to hear official posts from those involved before I consider my membership here any farther.

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial; 03-01-2010 at 07:46 PM.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 07:43 PM   #39
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
Those notes you use TO BUY THINGS belong to a reserve bank
You are confusing the money principle and the debt money system. I am talking about the principle, you are talking about the system. I am not promoting debt money.
Old 03-01-2010, 08:02 PM   #40
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

I hate behind closed door stuff so...

Kerry (without her authority hat) says not to shut down Thuban
Bill say (without his authority hat) that it should be shutdown
Anchor apologizes for shutting it down
Thuban is shut down

Something is not adding up...........
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 08:05 PM   #41
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

what I am stating is why are some here in higher up positions still chasing that which has no value like it may make them important by doing so?
Old 03-01-2010, 08:40 PM   #42
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Ok I get you NB. I think it's because you get desperate when you can't pay your bills, and you look for solutions. PC has good coporate potential now. Kerry sees it as a financial solution and wants to go corporate. Bill is probably in better shape financially or at least less panicking, so he does not want to let the spirit of their project be altered yet by the corporate model. Why sell or invest if you hate the corporate way and feels you can still thrive without it? But now that Kerry sees this as a solution she has to worry much more than Bill about things like lawsuits and personal image, hence they're not playing the same game anymore. Bill is still fooling around. Kerry is surviving and it's damn serious.

She just posted that she's splitting with Bill:
http://projectavalon.net/forum/searc...o=finduser&u=7
Old 03-01-2010, 09:24 PM   #43
Sideshow Shaman
Avalon Senior Member

I would have to disagree concerning corporations being a valid model for anything except generating profit. The entire function of the corporate model is so that the government can have more control over the entity. The corporate model is also the easiest model to subvert, control the top positions & it's all over.

Here are some examples of entities that are not corporations. The New York Stock Exchange, The American Bar Association (hint: association), SIEU Union (with 2 million+ members).

Anyone interested in founding an activist oriented entity should be establishing an Unincorporated Association. (see also, unincorporated non-profit association, UNA).

Want the advice of someone that has seen a few organizations come and go? Absolutely DO NOT incorporate.
Sideshow Shaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 12:25 AM   #44
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Having been watching Kerry become more paranoid and sensationalistic over the past 6 months or so, this is really not a shocker for me. I actually had no idea what was going on with the forum. Now that I have read that it was shut down by Ms. "we are all one except when I say so", it all makes sense now.

I don't buy the motivation of hers to do this Aussie thing as being about finances. She is glory hunting, I think it is fairly obvious. Not only that, her desire to be in control is showing us that she is choosing to head down the wrong timeline at exactly the wrong time. Seeing as how she likes to turn the Law of One into Dogma by evangelizing it, I think that we should all chip in an get her a hat that says.

STS
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 09:33 AM   #45
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post
Yes i think there is much appreciation for this place once its gone!

I think many of you know my feelings on avalon and what it stand for!

I spent time listening to the chat in avalon chat to the people of avalon. They were upset. Felt left out in the cold as if the people that founded this place don't care about the members here. Our community was shut down and our ability to communicate was disrupted. However the energy of the posts in the chat reminded me of the good ol days when the doors to this place fist opened.

Charged with emotion! OMG People we are on the front lines. Its not easy out here and without the support from our friends were would we be?

Standing alone! Screaming for change on our planet!

Bill and Kerry are real people who have done so much for us all. In a time not so long ago there were few people able to gain a voice with as much volume as Camelot! I hope that we can forget the noise and move forward with the original goals in mind. How and what to do with all these changes we all face.

I support both Bill and Kerry in what ever they do and hope that for the obvious greater good of the community that we can come to some kind of conclusion and mover forward to a better world! We are all allowed to freak out from time to time and I hope that lessons will be learned from this.

Here is what I suggest to do.

GRAB THE SWORD OF TRUTH AND START SWINGING IT AROUND

PEACE!!! AVALON!!!

I will wait to hear official posts from those involved before I consider my membership here any farther.
bummping all this good message jester (bring back the fool )
Old 03-02-2010, 10:20 AM   #46
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
And we are Back... Your thought Please...

Trooly

Tango

anyone up for forum ping pong?

love m x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 10:34 AM   #47
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

yea!! me ! me !!
Old 03-02-2010, 01:47 PM   #48
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

I have used this before. It is an ideal place for today...

" The longer I live, the more I realize the Impact of attitude on life.

Attitude, to me, is more important than the facts... It is more important

than than the past, than education, than Money, than circumstances,

than failures, than successes, than what other people think or say or do.

It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or

break a company... a community... a home... The remarkable thing is we

have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day.

We cannot change our past... We cannot change the fact that people will

act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we

can do is play on the one string we have, and that is Our attitude...

ME, I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react

to it. And so it is with you... We, are in charge of our attitudes."

~ Charles Swindoll

Trooly,

Tango

Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 02:29 PM   #49
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Remaining undisturbed in the middle of chaos is a strengh of Heart.

Love Always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 10:04 PM   #50
Astra
Avalon Senior Member

I've been quite busy in the past few days ... did not have much time to spend on the Forum ... so many changes ahead ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Remaining undisturbed in the middle of chaos is a strengh of Heart.

Love Always
mudra
...thanks dear mudra, this is so true ...

sending Love to you all
Astra
Astra is offline   Reply With Quote