Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 12-08-2009, 12:27 AM   #1
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Are Chemtrails Good or Bad?

This thread is an off-shoot of "Are Chemtrails Increasing Worldwide?"
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 01:28 AM   #2
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Are Chemtrails Good or Bad?

Wow theres a debate on this. Uhh VERY BAD......
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 01:34 AM   #3
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magamud View Post
Wow theres a debate on this. Uhh VERY BAD......
I'm hoping maybe we can learn some things.

There's so much confusion!

It's so hard to arrive at the truth.

We have to help each other make sense out of the confusion in a civil manner.

We can do it.
Old 12-08-2009, 01:35 AM   #4
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Only evil is done in secret.
If they were good why the secrecy and denial?
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 01:42 AM   #5
whitefluffy
Avalon Senior Member

Angry Re: Are Chemtrails Good or Bad?

gotta be bad, no debate necessary, otherwise, why the deafening silence, why the secrecy? there are more in our skies everyday, well practically everyday, (Adelaide, capital city) sth aust; but no-one seems to notice and thinks i'm paranoid for pointing it out.
whitefluffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 01:44 AM   #6
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

We must get out of this infant parent, Govt people dynamic. If your parents did something without your knowledge to better/worse you then that might be acceptable. But we are sentient beings, adults, who cant even get clean food water air from our leaders. Let alone stop being programmed and slaughtered. Good luck...

Last edited by Magamud; 12-08-2009 at 01:58 AM.
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 01:48 AM   #7
whitefluffy
Avalon Senior Member

actually, i have lots of recent photos and as we have state and possibly federal elections coming up in the next few months i intend to ask my local and national representatives what they know about this issue and what they intend to do about it. i'm sure my questions wont make a shred of difference, but at least it puts the idea in their heads!
whitefluffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 01:51 AM   #8
cantaloupe
Avalon Senior Member

Bad.
Hi All.
Nice to check in again.
My very best wishes to my fellow Avalonians.
Cheers,
Cantaloupe
cantaloupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 01:58 AM   #9
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs down Re: Are Chemtrails Good or Bad?

Bad, bad, bad, VERY bad!
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 02:04 AM   #10
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

LOL Seashore, I don't think you expected this type of response after the last thread

I think you woke some people up with the question LOL ya got wonder when they start bumping their heads on the wall.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 02:10 AM   #11
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Are Chemtrails Good or Bad?

I saw a report that in a way chemtrails act like clouds reflecting the suns rays

back out in two space so in a way they're a type of weather modification

reducing the temp of the area they are located in
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 02:18 AM   #12
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
LOL Seashore, I don't think you expected this type of response after the last thread

I think you woke some people up with the question LOL ya got wonder when they start bumping their heads on the wall.
I love the shot in the arm that ending subscriptions has done for our forum!

We can embrace opposing opinions. I know you're good at that!

We're being very civilized, don't you think?
Old 12-08-2009, 02:22 AM   #13
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
I saw a report that in a way chemtrails act like clouds reflecting the suns rays

reducing the temp of the area they are located in

Deffinately their reports indicate that they are changing weather patterns but I think it was a cover. There was a guy on you tube that was actually running for his life as he blew their cover on what their real intentions were.

This has been going on for so many years. I am sure they have a story for everything.

A.C. Griffin was just on The Veritas Show over an amazing study on Chem trails

We are so lucky that we are even getting dark colored ones now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtra...spiracy_theory

Last edited by Karen; 12-08-2009 at 03:29 AM.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 03:10 AM   #14
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

[quote=mntruthseeker;195619]
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post

reducing the temp of the area they are located in[/QUOTE

Deffinately their reports indicate that they are changing weather patterns but I think it was a cover. There was a guy on you tube that was actually running for his life as he blew their cover on what their real intentions were.

This has been going on for so many years. I am sure they have a story for everything.

A.C. Griffin was just on The Veritas Show over an amazing study on Chem trails

We are so lucky that we are even getting dark colored ones now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtra...spiracy_theory
mntruthseeker,

Please edit your post to add a ] at the end of [/QUOTE - it'll fix your post and people can read it better.
Old 12-08-2009, 03:13 AM   #15
DawnJah
Avalon Senior Member

Karen areyou there????? Tell me how this works??????????
DawnJah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 03:17 AM   #16
DawnJah
Avalon Senior Member

Has anyone heard why the whales , i believe that was the type of mammal that was reported, are speaking in a lower tones????
DawnJah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 03:23 AM   #17
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnJah View Post
Karen areyou there????? Tell me how this works??????????
Hey DawnJah,
My dear old friend - you got it!
Welcome to Avalon!

I just click the button at the top of the page for "new posts" or "today's posts."

I get totally overwhelmed when I go here
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum
and start clicking on the sub forums.

Last edited by Karen; 12-08-2009 at 03:41 AM.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:24 AM   #18
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

What follows is a post from the thread "Are Chemtrails Increasing Worldwide?":

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curlybird View Post
Chemtrails come in many different flavors and none of them are good for you. The original proposal for a shield of high level atmospheric particulate was developed by Edward Teller, the man that brought you the H Bomb. I believe you can find the memo at Carnicom.com, Cliff Carnicom's excellent site investigating chemtrails.

William Thomas, the first real in-depth investigator, has a great timeline that even links some of the patents originally filed by Bernard Eastlund of Atlantic Richfield now under the auspices of HAARP.

Chemtrails are known to contain micro particulate aluminum dioxide, barium dioxide, calcium and magnesium. Additionally, pseudomonis aeroginosa, normally a soil bacterium has been found in the trails. PA will not harm you unless you happen to be immuno-compromised as many people are today.

If they are attempting to follow Teller's proposal, the very chemicals they are using will bounce back a bit of the sun's rays, but will also heat the atmosphere to a greater extent as the specific temperature of each is higher than the gasses our atmosphere are comprised of.

After studying Chemtrails for about 10 years, I believe that they are predominately using them in concert with HAARP to execute over the horizon radar, deep scan tomography (sub surface mapping), undersea communications, weather modification and in the course of all this are affecting many of Earth's populace with their ELF emissions that just happen to coincide with the frequency of brain waves. The ELF's can play human emotions for all they're worth. Sometimes, CT's are used to spread microbacteria.

If you want more information, check out William Thomas' site, Cliff Carnicom's and the book or videos by Dr. Nick Begich, Angels Don't Play This HAARP.

Curlybird
Old 12-10-2009, 09:19 AM   #19
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

My understanding is that one of their applications is to reflect back sunlight in an attempt to stop cosmic rays from getting to the people. The whole galaxy is ascending to a higher reality, the game is moving higher. The sun and the galaxy are sending out rays to make this happen, signals that activate within us our own higher reality / vibrations etc. They are trying to block these nutrients which are beneficial to us moving higher from getting to us. They want to keep us locked in 3d so they can keep us as their food source and keep us enslaved. We are not slaves. Their attempts are quite frankly a little pathetic to keep us enslaved.

The Light of God never fails. There is victory and only victory for those who choose the Light.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 01:41 PM   #20
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore

Please edit ... to add a ] at the end of [/QUOTE - it'll fix ... post and people can read it better.
Thanks Karen!
Old 12-10-2009, 02:05 PM   #21
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingToFast View Post
Have you ever considered the possibility that these Chemtrails may not be an evil thing but instead a life-saving thing , what if the Sun has gone into overdrive for some reason , how would we protect ourselves....well an obvious answer would be to try and SHIEALD ourselves from the strong rays.... and how would we do that.....

By now we have all witnessed the warmer weather, maybe its not the CO2 that's to blame but instead the sun that's gone into overdrive.....

It's just a thought...
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
My understanding is that one of their applications is to reflect back sunlight in an attempt to stop cosmic rays from getting to the people. The whole galaxy is ascending to a higher reality, the game is moving higher. The sun and the galaxy are sending out rays to make this happen, signals that activate within us our own higher reality / vibrations etc. They are trying to block these nutrients which are beneficial to us moving higher from getting to us. They want to keep us locked in 3d so they can keep us as their food source and keep us enslaved. We are not slaves. Their attempts are quite frankly a little pathetic to keep us enslaved.

The Light of God never fails. There is victory and only victory for those who choose the Light.
The first quote is copied from the thread "Are Chemtrails Increasing Worldwide?" and this thread is an off-shoot of that thread...

In the first quote the sun's rays are focused on as dangerous.

In the second quote cosmic rays (sun's rays?) are focused on as beneficial.

Am I summarizing this accurately?
Old 12-17-2009, 08:59 PM   #22
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Hello All,

Bad indeed. Something good could only be a temporary short term cover for something bad long term. Secondly, political figures would jump face first to capitalize on something being done for us.

When I first noticed the spraying back in August, roughly a month later there was an explosion of H1N1 cases being reported. Therefore, I can easily see this as creating a "second wave", but I don't think that's what's going on this time.

Reading some of the previous posts, I think it may indeed be to hinder the effects of the Sun. That would explain the heavy day and night time spraying.

1) Would be to keep the temp cool from increased sun activity, which would coincide with the unusual behavior of the Sun's current solar cycle. Therefore, you try to prevent the populace from noticing or experiencing the changes due to the populace putting 1+1 together and panicing (and economies and civility collapses worldwide).

2) If the well noted "shift" will have the positive effects on consciousness, again, you want to alter the various rays from penetrating the planet to keep control of the populace to by time if nothing else.

Now, a new loop. Considering the increase in UFO sightings with the more public accounts being encounters where the ships are quite visible within our atmosphere and conducting intelligent movement. These sightings seem to be in specific areas/regions/countries across the globe. I often wondered why not in more places?...Even taking into account a gradually strategy being implemented. I could see some form of technology being used via the chemtrails that has an impact on the craft once they enter our atmosphere to minimize the attempts at waking up the populace to the ET reality.

One thing for sure, is that a lot of what were once conspiracy theory agendas are unfolding before our eyes, meaning we are in the midst of something unprecedented.

Always look for the physical signs rather on earth or off, and not from the web personalities. That will tell you what is most likely to come, if not tell you that the secrets of deception on humanity is blooming into public sight.
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 01:27 AM   #23
stal
Avalon Senior Member

i'd say most likely bad, although there are several possible positive applications.
stal is offline   Reply With Quote