Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 11-23-2009, 09:45 AM   #1
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Are Chemtrails Increasing Worldwide?

This thread is an off-shoot of the thread "Breaking: Entire Nation of Ukraine Under Armed Quarantine-Entire Nation Shut Down" and this post.

1. This thread assumes you believe chemtrails are bad for us.
  2. Besides whether or not they are increasing, I'm interested in what you think is in them and what you think the purpose is.
  3. Also, what can we try to do about them?

For a discussion about whether or not chemtrails are good or bad, please post on the thread "Are Chemtrails Good or Bad?" instead of this thread.

FYI: This thread started out as "Are Chemtrails Increasing in the U.S.?"

Last edited by Seashore; 12-15-2009 at 01:19 PM. Reason: Clarify
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 12:57 PM   #2
twoRone
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Are Chemtrails Increasing in the U.S.?

haven't seen chemtrails in more than a week in the northeast US.. clearest skies we've seen in quite some time..
days have been warmer than normal and fully expected them to be out in full force but nada..
twoRone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 12:59 PM   #3
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoRone View Post
haven't seen chemtrails in more than a week in the northeast US.. clearest skies we've seen in quite some time..
days have been warmer than normal and fully expected them to be out in full force but nada..
I live in Reston, Virginia and I have never seen a chemtrail.

Has anyone in Virginia ever seen one?
Old 11-23-2009, 01:11 PM   #4
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

I've seen more in the last 2 weeks than I've seen in the last 6 months....

I'm in Kentucky and with weather patterns you would think my chemtrails would affect the Northeast...Eastern seaboard....
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 04:28 PM   #5
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Unhappy Re: Are Chemtrails Increasing in the U.S.?

Yes~ I agree Seashore,
they are very rare in the Metro area, but elsewhere!!

giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 04:33 PM   #6
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

They have taken up spraying at night time while we sleep. They do this in my area now & I've read of other areas also.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 04:41 PM   #7
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
They have taken up spraying at night time while we sleep. They do this in my area now & I've read of other areas also.
I understand night time while we sleep is when they send down the ELF programming as well...
Old 11-23-2009, 04:46 PM   #8
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hmmm.

We may not know because it's being done at night...
Old 11-23-2009, 05:13 PM   #9
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
Hmmm.

We may not know because it's being done at night...
I have been outside (my little dog...bathroom break) at 2:30 & other times throughout the night, & have seen the fresh trails in the sky. I have also seen the fresh trails at 7 am.....so yes they are spraying during sleep time.

btw....what is ELF?
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 05:14 PM   #10
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I have been outside (my little dog...bathroom break) at 2:30 & other times throughout the night, & have seen the fresh trails in the sky. I have also seen the fresh trails at 7 am.....so yes they are spraying during sleep time.

btw....what is ELF?
Extremely Low Frequency
Old 12-07-2009, 06:07 PM   #11
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

yep this is the reason

I used to see them all the time and now..............I hear them fly over at night.

Too much attention called to them so they are trying to be sneaky

I wonder what is so special about Virginia ..........Minnesota has them daily, I'm getting a complex
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 07:45 PM   #12
GoingToFast
Banned

Default Re: Are Chemtrails Increasing Worldwide?

Go to this thread because here you may have the answer to the TRUE purpose of the Chemtrails AstralWalker

Have you ever considered the possibility that these Chemtrails may not be an evil thing but instead a life-saving thing , what if the Sun has gone into overdrive for some reason ,

how would we protect ourselves....well an obvious answer would be to try and SHIEALD ourselves from the strong rays.... and how would we do that.....

By now we have all witnessed the warmer weather, maybe its not the CO2 that's to blame but instead the sun that's gone into overdrive.....

Question1: If thees trails were to be "Evil" what would they contain, what would be the CHEMICAL AGENT in the trails and what would be the PURPOSE or RESULT wanted of that agent.??

Question 2 : Have we seen any difference in our environment or in human behavior, in a larger scale, that correlates directly to the trails or any Chemical agent supposedly in the trails.??
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:09 PM   #13
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingToFast View Post
Go to this thread because here you may have the answer to the TRUE purpose of the Chemtrails AstralWalker

Have you ever considered the possibility that these Chemtrails may not be an evil thing but instead a life-saving thing , what if the Sun has gone into overdrive for some reason ,

how would we protect ourselves....well an obvious answer would be to try and SHIEALD ourselves from the strong rays.... and how would we do that.....

By now we have all witnessed the warmer weather, maybe its not the CO2 that's to blame but instead the sun that's gone into overdrive.....

Question1: If thees trails were to be "Evil" what would they contain, what would be the CHEMICAL AGENT in the trails and what would be the PURPOSE or RESULT wanted of that agent.??

Question 2 : Have we seen any difference in our environment or in human behavior, in a larger scale, that correlates directly to the trails or any Chemical agent supposedly in the trails.??
as for question 1. http://www.chemtrails911.com/lab_tests_and_effects.htm

as for 2. http://www.bariumblues.com/

as with any information, use discernment wisely
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 09:30 PM   #14
GoingToFast
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
as for question 1. http://www.chemtrails911.com/lab_tests_and_effects.htm

as for 2. http://www.bariumblues.com/

as with any information, use discernment wisely

Here is a site with some very unusual clouds, but who are completely natural. Just because a cloud or waportrail is Un-natural in the sky it doesn't automatically make'em TOXIC, or man-made with INTENT to harm or kill.

All I'm saying is: Keep an opened mind... don't always go into "Evil-Conspiracy mode" just because something is unusual, and.... take the "Conspiracy of Goodness" into consideration also when the "Conspiracy-mode" kicks-in.

http://www.collthings.co.uk/2008/06/...re-clouds.html

Last edited by GoingToFast; 12-07-2009 at 11:30 PM.
Old 12-07-2009, 10:11 PM   #15
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

I live in santa rosa california. and this week I watched planes spray the skys around here. perfectly clear day and a few planed went by checker boarded the sky and soon the whole sky was covered. I was showing all my neighbors. and a few planes were normal. no chem trails. I think Ill start reporting it to the police or whomever will listen. it happens here from time to time but not every day. wish we could shed more light on this subject. and the public would stop sticking there head in the sand on this. its big news and there is alarming info out there on this subject.

I took some photos. maybe later ill upload them later.

Last edited by dagon; 12-07-2009 at 10:16 PM.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 10:20 PM   #16
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Going to fast,

If you mean that they are for our benefit than I would find that hard to believe.

But beliefs can change.... It would be nice to get some disclosure from our supposed government on the subject.... but as they have let us know time and time again, we are on our own.
Old 12-07-2009, 10:42 PM   #17
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

wrong link
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 10:51 PM   #18
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

I dont think anything they spray can be good for the respiratory system.... especially metal...
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16342471

ftp://ftp.arb.ca.gov/carbis/research.../jan03-web.pdf

Last edited by Jonah; 12-07-2009 at 10:55 PM.
Old 12-23-2009, 07:22 PM   #19
Earthian
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Going to fast,

If you mean that they are for our benefit than I would find that hard to believe.

But beliefs can change.... It would be nice to get some disclosure from our supposed government on the subject.... but as they have let us know time and time again, we are on our own.
Here is unkle David gives us a bit of a disclosure.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClqUcScwnn8
Earthian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 07:37 PM   #20
Earthian
Avalon Senior Member

As for raising the awareness among "sleep walkers" there are many ways... People seem to through flyers, cards, they don't usually visit web sites such as this one or thousands of others, even after you spew all that you know to them for an hour or more so I thought of something that most of our fellow humans cherish and in love with- legal tender(paper ones).

Let's start chewing on our leash.
Earthian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 08:16 PM   #21
Bobbie
Avalon Senior Member

I love this expression....chewing on our leash

I doubt that the guys who are flying the planes know what they are releasing - in fact, neither do we for a 100% certainty and if there is someone who knows for a 100% certainty, we need to organize that information once we're convinced of it's accuracy and work from there. These operations are so compartmentalized that the right hand literally does not know what the left hand is doing. They are probably told it is to seed the atmospher with a protectant to keep harmful pollutants from getting to the people. For all I know that could be true....but I'm not thinking that is the case.

I do wonder though, when you see an absolute desert sky covered in the trails (like in a photo on this thread) what are they spraying for there? If there are no humans there, then what's the point, if this is for harmful purposes to the population. Why would they waste it on a barren desert? I am however concerned that they fill my skies almost every day. If it is for good, why aren't they just up front about it. Trouble is, would we even believe them because the lies have been flowing freely for decades/centuries. Can anybody give me word of truth out there????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthian View Post
Let's start chewing on our leash.
Bobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 03:17 PM   #22
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbie View Post
I doubt that the guys who are flying the planes know what they are releasing...These operations are so compartmentalized that the right hand literally does not know what the left hand is doing. They are probably told it is to seed the atmospher with a protectant to keep harmful pollutants from getting to the people....
I feel that it is the responsibility of those who are in jobs where they're spraying anything into the atmosphere - to not assume anything - to pause and question what it is they're carrying out - to pay attention to what is being said on the internet - to consider what harm they might be doing. In the final analysis, we're all responsible for our own actions.
Old 12-23-2009, 08:47 PM   #23
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthian View Post
Here is unkle David gives us a bit of a disclosure.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClqUcScwnn8
Hello Earthian,

Wow. Sounds like he's telling Nato to get involved with the financial growth that comes with over population as well...

Enter Our current administration...

How has this been allowed to be swallowed for so long..

The good news is.... Whatever happens they will claim victory... But victory is in the eye of the beholder isn't it...

And somehow the sun (or suns) will come out tommorow...

Who's planet do they think this is anyway....
Old 12-24-2009, 09:38 PM   #24
Scarab
Banned

Quote:
And somehow the sun (or suns) will come out tommorow...

YEP.
Scarab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 10:38 PM   #25
GoingToFast
Banned

Here is a short description of Barium :Barium sulfate is used for its heaviness, insolubility, and X-ray OPACITY as an X-ray RADIOCONTRAST agent for imaging the human gastrointestinal tract. Meaning : Barium is used as a radio-contrast because it STOPS X-rays from passing through and thus leaving white fields on the X-ray Photograph.

So.... If you spray the sky whith Barium along with other Radiation-Blocking metals you are actually creating a RADIATION SHEALD.

BARIUM