Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-04-2008, 04:12 AM   #1
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Default Ground Crew Meetings

Hello, this is a place to list the time, place, and date of your upcoming ground crew event. I think it would be lovely to see what's going on all over the world in this respect. After all, many of us do travel! When your event is over, please edit your post and write a little something about how it went. Please pitch in your info and let's keep it simple:

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole

VANCOUVER BRITISH COLUMBIA: MONTHLY COFFEE MEETING, December 7th at 11:11 am at Breka Cafe on Fraser Street. Between 49th and 50th. Casual, drop-ins welcome.
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 04:47 AM   #2
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ground Crew Meetings

I would be interested in northern california, sonoma area. cant seem to find anything out this way. something starting in sacratomato. but, its a few hrs away. hard to make it with my other commitments.

I have tried the ground crew area. but it seems to be a bit slow. if anybody would like to start something in this area. Im available.

cheers

Last edited by dagon; 12-04-2008 at 05:10 AM.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 05:01 AM   #3
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks, people please feel inspired to post here if you are looking for a meeting, too!
Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Old 12-04-2008, 05:04 AM   #4
Sol Invictus
Banned

Time date and location????

hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....

Why not make DHS / SIS do their own work?
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 05:32 AM   #5
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Well I figure that we may as well invite them to our meetings, they'll show up any way. I can't live in fear, that is the definition of a slave in of itself. I thought about it, believe me. But hey, maybe these guys could use a little love and see first hand that to stop peaceful gatherings might be a bad thing after all?

I say bring it on! I'll even offer them a ride if their lovely cars break down, heck I'd even buy an better pair of sunglasses for them and give them a decent hair cut.

Believe me, I know what you are saying. But they are monitoring everything.... So I say, Giv'er. I really have nothing to hide anymore. Thanks for your concern Sol. You know I love ya!

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Old 12-04-2008, 06:49 AM   #6
Sol Invictus
Banned

True mate true.

The slaves to the system are the ones we need to try and awaken before they get dragged into the darkness so far that a mile of rope, an ankle harness and a brave soul will be needed to drag them out.

Thats not a job i will volunteer for!

Sol.
Old 12-04-2008, 08:34 PM   #7
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Sol!

To All: I just wanted to say that I know it is a difficult thing to be brave in the sight of so much negativity. There is no pressure here to disclose anything that feels like it may compromise anyone's safety. I honor those choices, deeply. I've gotten to the point in my Gathering organization that I need to take a step forward, otherwise my hands are also tied.

The way that these meetings have been organized is always through emails, phone conversations, and the like. Not the most secure, but I work with what I have. I encourage people to use what ever is the most comfortable way for them to get into contact with me, or even to post results of their own Gathering after the fact; so that we can all see that things are moving in a positive direction.

When we meet in groups we are truly honoring the intent of what Ground Crew is all about. The amount of positive energy and healing that is created is impressive and deeply moving. Psychic connections are made, bonds of friendship realized, and resources shared! I encourage everyone to make choices that are comfortable, always.

I will continue to post meetings.

I honor all of us as being brave, for we are here now. Typing our thoughts, fears, and encouragements to each other. I send out LOVE to all of these endeavors! May we all be protected.

So on that note: Coffee anyone?

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Old 12-05-2008, 02:29 AM   #8
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings.
I think this is an excellent eye opener, to those who have not made contact with other Ground Crew Members yet! Now is the time to initiate, startup, setup and meet with other like minded indivduals!

Much of what has been predicted and warned by the whisleblowers, has come to pass! How much time, that is alloted too us, is a guess and a risk at best? If there are no groups in your area, I advise you to look outside your region, for possible hookups with groups already orgainizing. I realize, for many this might not be an option? Hold on, don't panic and stay alert! The "Helpers" will assist us, if we show the effort, and ask sincerely for their help. We all need to move on, to the Second Phase of this Mission. There has been plenty of info passed around, but now is the time to get ones feet wet, and begin networking for future missions.

Many of us, might not complete our missions, but speaking for myself, I have no plans for turning back! I rather ... than go on into the abyss of this NWO Plan. We all now know, what a terrible waste of human lives and resources, our recent past has rendered, and from which we now are yielded.

"We are human beings becoming help us to become."

My best to Wormhole and Sol,
this thread does have some ying and yang going for it!
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 10:34 AM   #9
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Ground Crew Meetings

Excellent thread this one Wormhole. I'm gald someone had the sense to do this type of thing, its a great idea.
There will be a Melbourne/Victoria, Australia Ground Crew meeting on Sunday the 14th of December '08 at 1:00pm. The location will be at my place, but the exact location I will not disclose. Let me just say that its in the Western suburbs of Melbourne.
This will be our third Ground Crew meeting and I'm hoping many will come.
Take care all and peace be with you.
Best regards,
Johnno
Relayer

P.S. I doubt that I will be able to make a report, as I WON'T be subscribing to the Forum, thus no way to post. Sorry about that.

Last edited by Relayer; 12-05-2008 at 10:38 AM.
Relayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 03:33 AM   #10
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Details of the next Ground Crew Gathering are being worked out for the Seattle Washington area! I really look forward to this one! Cassandraloves and I are working out the fine tunings and are having a great time doing it. All gatherings are open to everyone from anywhere to attend. So do not be shy if you just happen to be in town and want to stop in! Heck, bring a friend! I'll be back with the details soon.

For extensive details on the Pacific Northwest Ground Crew Gathering, that was held the entire week before Halloween, please check out the thread of the same name, "Pacific Northwest Ground Crew".
Peace of Mind,
Wormhole

Last edited by Wormhole; 12-06-2008 at 03:48 AM.
Old 12-06-2008, 09:59 AM   #11
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

You guys might want to try this subforum here: http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 10:46 PM   #12
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

It would be nice to keep this tread under the same name "Ground Crew Meetings" and have it listed in that sub forum, "Global Ground Crew Networking" That would make perfect sense. Thank you Anchor, could you suggest a mod or researcher who would be capable of doing this?

The coffee meeting once again was a great time with Mizar and I chewing the fat. We sure would like it if more of Vancouver would come on out to play with us! Next meeting will be in February, date and time not yet set.

The Seattle Meeting in WA is set for December 28th, which is a Sunday. Time 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm. It will be hosted by Dominic. Dominic is also willing to have a monthly meeting where skills and learning forums on Ground Crew Subjects are work-shopped. This is going to be an important meeting and an excellent way for the Seattle Ground Crew to start to get active in planning for the future! We are just now working out the logistics of where to leave the directions, and I will edit this post as soon as that information comes in!
Peace of Mind,
Wormhole

Last edited by Wormhole; 12-08-2008 at 10:10 PM.
Old 12-09-2008, 01:32 PM   #13
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

Hello everyone of the Seattle area ground crew. I hope that anyone in the local area get out to meet on December 28. It will be a fun afternoon to be with like minded folks. I live in a small community on a homesteaded mini farm. I have lived on the property my entire life. I am very grounded and have skills to show all who attend. I am planning a agenda for the afternoon, but there will be plenty of time to just reflect with each other. I have invited some friends and family. Also bring the kids I have some newborn baby goats that would love to be pet.

Any Q's contact me or wormhole

Peace
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 02:03 PM   #14
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Paris, please or I will just have to start to meet myself in various places around the city:-) Anyone even travel here ocasionally?
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 06:08 AM   #15
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Seattle Ground Crew Meeting
December 28th, 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Directions for the meeting can be picked up on Sunday morning, December 28th at the Sumner Animal Grub Feed Store, 800 Traffic Ave., Sumner Washington, 98390

Topics of Discussion will be:
Water filters and purification
Shelters and Food
Bug Out Bags
Seeds and Gardening
Canning and Food Preservation
Leadership and Assigning Work Tasks
First Aid
Spirituality

There will be hands on displays

IF you need a place to snooze, the Sumner Motor Inn is close by www. sumnermotorin.com

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Old 12-17-2008, 12:13 AM   #16
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Just a reminder that the meeting is coming up! See above post.
Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Old 12-17-2008, 12:48 AM   #17
Sol Invictus
Banned

BOB, First Aid, Shelters, trapping / Fishing...

I'll be there in spirit.
Old 12-26-2008, 08:37 PM   #18
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Thus far the above Seattle Meeting is still a GO!!! What's a little snow to Ground Crew? Bring your boots! Happy Holidays!!!
Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Old 12-29-2008, 08:11 PM   #19
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

The Meeting was fantastic! Thank you Dominic for putting such a great format together and following through with all of the subjects in such an inspired way! After our five hour group discussion, some of us went out to dinner and had more great talk about ... EVERYTHING.

There is a great deal of LOVE in Seattle, and I respect everyone who came out to join us last weekend. If you are interested in actively becoming a part of the Pacific Northwest Ground Crew (Alaska to Northern Cal) then please give me a PM!

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Old 12-29-2008, 08:42 PM   #20
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

If anyone in Miami /South Florida would like to set up a ground crew meeting, we can meet at Metro Zoo or at a Starbucks.
What I can do is also set up a teleconference meeting number and we can call in on a certain time & date.
How about January 11 at 3pm Eastern Time.
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 10:22 PM   #21
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Welcome Victoria! The Vancouver Island Ground Crew is alive and well and looking for folks to "come out come out where ever you are!!!" Please drop a line to me if interested. Time and place will be posted here in the near future.

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Old 01-08-2009, 01:25 AM   #22
gatestar
Avalon Senior Member

I will be attending the vancouver island ground crew meeting!
gatestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 10:38 PM   #23
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Vancouver Island Ground Crew Meeting!
Time: 2:30 pm
Place: Serious Coffee on 102-2417 Beacon Street, Sidney British Columbia
Date: Sunday, January 18th.

For mainlanders: Stay on the highway after the ferry until the 1st major intersection, then make a left at the Chevron. Go straight down Beacon Street to the Safeway Parking lot. Then it's just a short walk down. The phone number to Serious Coffee is 250-655-7255

Various hotels are available in the area.

Mainlanders looking to car pool? Contact Wormhole PM on the forum or worm.hole7@gmail.com

Peace of Mind!
Wormhole

Old 01-13-2009, 06:17 AM   #24
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

TORONTO/MONTREAL Ground Crew Meeting!
in Mississauga, Ontario

Place: Mississauga, Ontario

TENTATIVE SCHEDULE
Date:

Sunday Feb 1st

1-5 pm (public location) in Etobicoke/or Mississauga

contact workingwonders @ aol . com

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 01-20-2009 at 04:43 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 05:18 AM   #25
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Ground Crew Meetings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormhole View Post
Vancouver Island Ground Crew Meeting!
Time: 2:30 pm
Place: Serious Coffee on 102-2417 Beacon Street, Sidney British Columbia
Date: Sunday, January 18th.

For mainlanders: Stay on the highway after the ferry until the 1st major intersection, then make a left at the Chevron. Go straight down Beacon Street to the Safeway Parking lot. Then it's just a short walk down. The phone number to Serious Coffee is 250-655-7255

Various hotels are available in the area.

Mainlanders looking to car pool? Contact Wormhole PM on the forum or worm.hole7@gmail.com

Peace of Mind!
Wormhole

__________________________________________________ _________

Attention All Vancouver Islanders and Lower Mainlanders:The Ground Crew Meeting scheduled for Sunday, January 18th/09 2:30pm at Serious Coffee on Beacon Avenue in Sidney,BC has been cancelled until further notice.
Hopefully this meeting can be rescheduled for sometime in February with a commitment from everyone who wishes to attend.
Sorry all for the late notification.
Starlah/& Wormhole
__________________________________________________ _________
Anything that is not impossible, is mandatory!....Michio Kaku
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote