Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-11-2008, 04:32 PM   #1
Tuza

Default Could not believe what I saw on television tonight down under.

I saw a documentary on the fire fighters in New York done by a brother of one the New York fire fighters on 9/11. It was amazing to watch but also very sad. I am still upset about this, it was very moving, but knowing who was behind it made me very mad, considering everyone at the time thought it was terrorists outside the US. Then, believe it or night David Letterman came on right after this with Barack Obama as special guest. Letterman asked him about 9/11 and what he would have done differently and Obama said he thought Bush had done a good job and Obama was talking to the American people as if the overseas terrorists were still the ones that perpertrated this evil attack, the terrorists overseas. I could not believe what I was hearing. I cannot believe with all the information I have, even apart from Kerry and Bill that they still sit there believing all this.

Prediction: Those that are responsible for this and their relations better start worrying NOW about what is going to happen to them and come out and do something to help their souls at this level, if you don't come forward I feel very sorry for you, because the time of your reckoning is right now.
Old 09-11-2008, 08:47 PM   #2
seekntruth
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Could not believe what I saw on television tonight down under.

I certainly share your sentiment regarding the disinformation that continues to pour forth from the global propaganda ministry. There is such an overwhelming amount of truth that is being deliberately and systematically ignored and denigrated by the media and many people in the world. I feel sad to think of the shock they will endure when they finally face the facts that many, many researchers have been stating clearly for years.

As for your comment about "those responsible and their relations"... the only way these folks would benefit from soul searching is to first assume that they actually have souls. I have my sincere doubts that they in fact have souls. But, they certainly have enormous egos!

Vance
seekntruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 09:29 PM   #3
JoinTheFun
Avalon Senior Member

Obama is part of the same game. Being advised by Brzezinski.
Don't expect change coming from that side.
Too bad, though. Such an opportunity to make amends.
JoinTheFun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 09:38 PM   #4
JoinTheFun
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekntruth View Post
.... I have my sincere doubts that they in fact have souls. But, they certainly have enormous egos!

Vance
'Course they are souls, just as everyone else, playing their parts well, suiting their development.
On the other hand, some of 'm could be androids, given the fact that hidden technology is way ahead of that in the public domain.
JoinTheFun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 09:57 PM   #5
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah obama same act...different mask; i can't believe the front these politicians and repeaters still have!I find it astonishing that they blurt out the same mantras-they are indeed soulless,preprogrammed to reiterate the same sentences over and over.To insult out intellects in the way they do is insulting and cannot think how the victim's family members must feel!?'Journalists' are no longer- they are careerists-they pale in comparison to journalists 40 or 50 years ago-Investigative journalism shouldn't be subtitled;it's supposed to mean the same thing-journalism is investigative-it's a double entendre.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 10:23 PM   #6
Zelphael
Avalon Senior Member

Sometimes I stop and wonder, "How can the conspiracy be this big? How can so many people be fooled so easily?" And then, I realise... it's just the way it's been for a very, very long time. People just don't get that we've been lied to, and are continually lied to, but The Lie is their reality and because of that there is no deception in it to them.

Truly sad.
Zelphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 11:40 PM   #7
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza View Post
I saw a documentary on the fire fighters in New York done by a brother of one the New York fire fighters on 9/11. It was amazing to watch but also very sad. I am still upset about this, it was very moving, but knowing who was behind it made me very mad, considering everyone at the time thought it was terrorists outside the US. Then, believe it or night David Letterman came on right after this with Barack Obama as special guest. Letterman asked him about 9/11 and what he would have done differently and Obama said he thought Bush had done a good job and Obama was talking to the American people as if the overseas terrorists were still the ones that perpertrated this evil attack, the terrorists overseas. I could not believe what I was hearing. I cannot believe with all the information I have, even apart from Kerry and Bill that they still sit there believing all this.

Prediction: Those that are responsible for this and their relations better start worrying NOW about what is going to happen to them and come out and do something to help their souls at this level, if you don't come forward I feel very sorry for you, because the time of your reckoning is right now.
Upsetting isn't it? Our mainstreamedia here is a joke.
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 12:09 AM   #8
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,

I realize that it's also the other way round: the people we meet here e.g. on this forum are all informed and open minded.

It looks like, and we assume, the whole world would know about it ...
Don't let our daily interactions on this forum make us forget that we still have a big job revealing this to others.

I noticed that the people I know and gently inform about this topic most of the time object against the idea and maybe
even get upset thinking that you're joking around with them.
They cannot believe somebody (a government or inside group) would be evil enough to perform this for their own agenda.

So consider this: you are all guardians, you're not only here to protect yourself but also have to include some kind
of plan for them too (if possible).

That's your ultimate challenge, take good care of others too. We should not condemn them for ignorance but keep
respecting them despite another view ...

Keep the positive flux going !
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 12:21 AM   #9
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Well replied to everybody sense spoken throughout.
Old 09-12-2008, 02:08 PM   #10
Phosphene_Sparks
Avalon Senior Member

For the real perspective on all things truthful concerning 911 please watch this film and distribute to as many people as humanly possible.

If you want a high quality copy of the film, PM me and i'll see what I can do for you.

http://video.google.com/videosearch?...ng&emb=0&aq=f#

Best

M

Last edited by Phosphene_Sparks; 09-12-2008 at 02:40 PM.
Phosphene_Sparks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 03:15 PM   #11
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

I felt physically sick when I watched George Lying Bush give his phoney speech yesterday on BBC news, I watched for any fleeting expression, any guilt, and there was nothing - absolutely nothing. How can he live with himself? Our media are still going on about the war on terror, searching for Al Qaeda - for pities sake they are making themselves even more prone to disbelief concerning anything at all.
Believe in yourself - what goes around comes around eh?
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 03:17 PM   #12
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phosphene_Sparks View Post
For the real perspective on all things truthful concerning 911 please watch this film and distribute to as many people as humanly possible.

If you want a high quality copy of the film, PM me and i'll see what I can do for you.

http://video.google.com/videosearch?...ng&emb=0&aq=f#

Best

M

Thank you so much for this
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 03:59 PM   #13
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Avid,george bush is clueless,possesses a reptile 'brain' if you can call it that-i'd say it was single celled-no offence intended there single cell wherever you are and more concerned about his teeing off than the plight of the planet.Puppets in the real sense of the word-no strength with these just major boot-licking capabilities!
Old 09-12-2008, 08:50 PM   #14
Conch14:14
Avalon Senior Member

I think people are slowly starting wake up. Just in the past week and a half I:

1. Heard a group of people openly talking about the Roswell crash and the technology that we acquired from it as i was walking down the street.

2. Had an extended conversation with an old man (about 70 years old, i'm 25) at the laundry mat about the possibility of a secret space program, and ancient ruins on the moon and mars.

3. Had a conversation with several people i have known for quite a while about 9/11, and was suprised to discover that they all believe that we have been lied to.

4. Overheard a man talking on his cell phone about the dire need for change in government at the county tax collector's office of all places.

To me these are signs that people are begining to wake up and be more open about it. A year ago i would never have expected to have all of these experiences in such a short span of time.
Conch14:14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 10:31 PM   #15
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Well if the grid goes down it would be a bad thing ...

If they could aim it at television only it would be a great thing !

Instead of the garbage that THEY choose that you get to see people start seeking stuff that you have to decide on yourself.

Maybe people start reading books and newspapers again. And if they have more time and energy left they would spend more time
really talking to each other ...

I think that the 'telly' de-socialized a lot of us ...
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 02:12 AM   #16
Liv
Avalon Senior Member

I'm glad to see more Americans recognizing the truth. Still I believe Obama would not stand a chance to be elected President if he said he believed 9/ 11 was an inside job. Viewed from the other side of the Atlantic the official version seem to remain CP.
What's more important is the future. I'm now in a hot discussion with a dear Florida based friend who votes Republican. From here a war hero glorifying war coupled with a barracuda seems to be the easiest way to destroy the planet and all life on it, which cannot be the best future for Americans either. But only Americans have a vote...
Hoping for the best outcome for us all,
Liv

Last edited by Liv; 09-13-2008 at 02:14 AM.
Liv is offline   Reply With Quote