Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-10-2008, 07:05 PM   #26
Andre
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: David Wilcock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dood View Post
Thank you!
This is a fantastic interview. I loved the 'history lesson' or as David put it "The Monologue". hehe!

My daughter is in her senior year in High School and is taking Euro-History.
AND, boy, do I want to share some of this with her.
[sigh] Then again she is 17 and I am her Dad so why would she listen to me...? hehe
Hopefully I can at least plant a couple of seeds of thought within her that will take root later on....

Seriously, this is a great 2 hour interview that I highly recommend for all to listen too.
David is a very giving soul.
I get such clean 'vibes' from him.
I fully agree with you. The knowledge that he is sharing is immense.

It feels so good to know that all the years of research has led me to people who are on the same path.
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 07:32 PM   #27
Stephen

BTW: Just for FUN I found an Age Calculator on line like David was talking about.

Here is Dood's info:

Age in Days: 19531 days since your birth

Age in hours: 468744 hours since your birth

Age in Minutes: 28124640 minutes since your birth

I could not resist. It was futile...hehe

Looking at that now it really does not seem like all that much 'time'.
Old 09-10-2008, 08:12 PM   #28
Conch14:14
Avalon Senior Member

Great Interview!!

Thank you for the positive message David!!!

Thanks again Bill and Kerry
Conch14:14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 08:26 PM   #29
FrostyMcunicron
Avalon Senior Member

Location: a box in the inner city w. a slight chance of suburbia New Jersey

i watched the new david interview & it kind of scares me to hear his ideas of politics. Obama is bad news for everyone & "what better way to know what their planning & what they want to do then to have him in ur cabinet" in reference to his V P pick this just seems like bad logic to me. Not trying to be mean since some of his ideas are on the ball. When i first heard of his i held the edgar cacey claims against him i do have to admit but after a while i stopped but i keep seeing articles where he claims to be.. Example: This dude has a funny hat and a mustache and this other dude i went to college with has one too!
I admit to a negative view on both candidates this election(ron paul all the wa) but i found it a lil frustrating how dumbed down Davids explanations were on the Roth child vs Rockefeller thing.. It sounds much more complicated.

Last edited by FrostyMcunicron; 09-10-2008 at 11:18 PM.
FrostyMcunicron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 08:47 PM   #30
goody8504
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyMcunicron View Post
I admit to a negative view on both candidates this election but i found it a lil frustrating how dumbed down Davids explanations were.
i don't think that's a fair claim. if obama wants any chance of becoming president and try to do some good, then he has to play by their rules of the power-elite. at least, for the time being. it's quite simple, which may explain why the argument seems so dumbed down. but the bottom line is this...david is simply sharing the information he has been given by his source. that is all we can really ask of david, to be up front and honest. you cannot fault david because you disagree with what his source is telling him (by source i mean his dreams, channeling, etc)
goody8504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 09:15 PM   #31
Stephen

Quote:
Originally Posted by goody8504 View Post
i don't think that's a fair claim. if obama wants any chance of becoming president and try to do some good, then he has to play by their rules of the power-elite. at least, for the time being. it's quite simple, which may explain why the argument seems so dumbed down. but the bottom line is this...david is simply sharing the information he has been given by his source. that is all we can really ask of david, to be up front and honest. you cannot fault david because you disagree with what his source is telling him (by source i mean his dreams, channeling, etc)
Correct....
In other words: Do not shoot the messenger.
Old 09-10-2008, 09:38 PM   #32
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

I do believe Obama is using the machine to destroy the machine once he is in power and has estabished himself. Still leaning towards Ron Paul, though (much to my wife's chagrin).
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 10:34 PM   #33
Max Watt

Wow! What a mouthful! David wilcock name checks everything and everyone, from aliens to zionists. One of favourite speakers!!!
Old 09-10-2008, 11:26 PM   #34
1love
Avalon Senior Member

i believe in these days and time we at least must acknowledge the dark forces in the world in order to know what we are up against without letting it consume us. yes, there are prophecies and visitors from other timelines that may or may not know what our fate is. there is no question that the earth is changing in many ways but that doesn't take away from the fact all of us together have the power of free will. we do have the power to change and turn this ship in a new direction. yes, there is some repairing that the ship needs and there will be obstacles in the way but we have realize the fact that we are responsible for focusing on the positive things. the judgement is coming, it's now for crying out loud, and it will define us as true spiritual beings. I once read that one must be positive to everything on this physical plane in order to counteract the negative and be only negative to the one universal spirit which the separate self will eventually come to grips with. there are very good people that have high connections like fulford, burishe, and wilcock and we must have a high morale for our family of enlightened individuals. i love all of you and please maintain the light!
1love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 11:49 PM   #35
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member

He's lateist interview is by far one of the best.
Kick ass work Guys! XD
ForsakenFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 12:30 AM   #36
granny
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: David Wilcock.

Terrific interview ...

I had heard about or read about most of the revelations ... but always pick up a few tidbits. Actually I did not know Israel was pushing for Libberman, but that makes sense.

I do have a tendency to distrust all politicians ... when did any of them change anything to benefit the people?

Ron Paul included ... he has been in D.C. for quite a while ... and what has he done for us lately?

I did not know about the captured papers ... that sounds interesting if they will really make them public.

Since I am familiar with the Burisch info and a member of Neweaglesforum, the Yellow Book, Looking Glass, Stargates, etc were familiar. I admire Dan and Marci and their work as well as Bill an Kerry's.

I vote for amnesty for the bad guys if they will fade into the background as well as amnesty for the lies told by the gov, secret gov, etc. re ET. Although I do think all of the secret groups bear watching very closely.

What they (Elites) want to do is absurd and a fantasy ... but ... unless more and more awaken ... they do seem bent on our destruction.

Another thing David failed to mention along the "timelines" problem was what Henry Deacon said about our folly with nukes and the creation of rips in space time. I would like to disinvent those.

Bottom line ... I do believe we are the creators of this reality and our ability to change it as soon as we can throw off the chains of belief (or disbelief) in the matrix. I am not saying I can always do so, but am working on it. One of my favorite healing techniques is Matrix Energetics ... which involves the quantum physics of changing your reality. So far for me I have had success ... but since I worked in the medical profession for so many years, I have problems escaping my training.

Best shut up now lest I outdo David in holding forth.

Gran
granny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 12:32 AM   #37
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

every person including wilcock has good points, but there are always inconstencies.

i believe st clair has the greatest amount of wisdom that ive seen among all the interviewees. its too bad they havent interviewed deagle and david icke who all posit the extra dimesional reptilian with the greys underneath as many others.

then theres steven greer who doesnt mention a lot and sticks to all abductions are military back engineered projects with PLF's (programmed life forms) and doesnt like the idea of "nordic good" "reptile bad"

bill and kerry seem to have a good perspective since they hear all sides.
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 01:40 AM   #38
granny
Avalon Senior Member

I'm really hoping Bill and Kerry will interview Joseph P. Ferrell.

Great info on the Nazis and their Bell Project not to mention Giza and Cosmic War.

Gran
granny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 01:51 AM   #39
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
Click here for a blockbuster of a two hour phone conversation with David Wilcock, focusing on immediate current events but spanning time travel, the Freemasons, the Anunnaki, the Nazis, WW II, advanced technology, the Roswell crash, the Rockefellers, the Rothschilds, the Illuminati, the war in Georgia, the coming US election, Benjamin Fulford's testimony, and what may or may not happen in the coming few weeks and months.
http://projectcamelot.org/audio_interviews.html

in case the link was NOT clickable
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 02:06 AM   #40
goody8504
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1love View Post
the judgement is coming
there is no such thing as judgement. we have no right to judge others, just as others, ETs included, have no right to judge us, zionists, or whoever. you can only judge yourself, and even that is not possible once you understand the nature of who you really are
goody8504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 02:10 AM   #41
d. macaluso
Avalon Senior Member

Look forward to hearing the new Wilcock interview. An earlier post (to paraphrase) suggested Wilcock radiates a "positive vibe", and I agree he's a very earnest seeker, and not a spinster.

I think it was in Futuretalk II where David referred to an administration insider's website that suggested the "establishment elites" fear Obama. I found that interesting. My personal (uncorroborated) suspicions were the following: for Obama to have come this far down the electoral path, some of the "establishment elite" must favor the man. Many maverick thinkers like a few mentioned in this thread were already inaugurating Hillary Clinton a year ago. But whichever may be the case about Obama's "favoritism"-- or perhaps whichever factions outwit their counterparts-- Obama is food for consideration-- if for nothing else-- as one who can wield a crowd. But then again so is Sarah Palin, as of today. And perhaps as of tomorrow, if Micheal St.Clair is as prescient as he seems.

My work with Obama depicts him in an uncharacteristically non-partisan light. Submerging the idea of the man in the mire of energy issues (by painting him with used motor oil http://www.davidmacaluso.com/obama.php). Where reality should eventually require much compromise in his political positions, if he makes it to a position of authority.
d. macaluso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 02:32 AM   #42
Esteban
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by d. macaluso View Post
Look forward to hearing the new Wilcock interview. An earlier post (to paraphrase) suggested Wilcock radiates a "positive vibe", and I agree he's a very earnest seeker, and not a spinster.

I think it was in Futuretalk II where David referred to an administration insider's website that suggested the "establishment elites" fear Obama. I found that interesting. My personal (uncorroborated) suspicions were the following: for Obama to have come this far down the electoral path, some of the "establishment elite" must favor the man. Many maverick thinkers like a few mentioned in this thread were already inaugurating Hillary Clinton a year ago. But whichever may be the case about Obama's "favoritism"-- or perhaps whichever factions outwit their counterparts-- Obama is food for consideration-- if for nothing else-- as one who can wield a crowd. But then again so is Sarah Palin, as of today. And perhaps as of tomorrow, if Micheal St.Clair is as prescient as he seems.

My work with Obama depicts him in an uncharacteristically non-partisan light. Submerging the idea of the man in the mire of energy issues (by painting him with used motor oil http://www.davidmacaluso.com/obama.php). Where reality should eventually require much compromise in his political positions, if he makes it to a position of authority.

wow you're very talented.
Esteban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 02:55 AM   #43
Streetsdreamer13
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by goody8504 View Post
I completely agree with you my friend. Obama must play by the rules for now then once or if he gets elected he can change this for the better (hopefully).
Streetsdreamer13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 03:11 AM   #44
TaiChiTJ
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: David Wilcock.

A BIG "Thank You" to Bill and Kerry for the David Wilcock interview.

As Bill pointed out, the value of the interview may be that a concise picture (David Wilcock's picture) of human history was given, that takes the illuminati, or whatever you choose to call them, into account. That alone is valuble. We need more of that.

I share Kerry's concern for the deep and abiding love BHO has for Zbigniew.

I quess the idea is to balance the "new agey" all accepting divine cosmic viewpoint with discernment, and decide for ourselves how much of DW's point of view we share.
TaiChiTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 03:17 AM   #45
MartyMcFailure
Avalon Senior Member

The Obama Issue

During the primary I hated Obama.. my brother was/is for him and i would always say how he's just like all the rest of them except hes a bit more eloquent. but he knows people want change so he just uses that mantra. i dont really know. i def give wilcock props. if u go by the record obama is nothing to put ur faith in whatsoever. david's opinion basically comes from intuitive channels and dreams. on one of his divine cosmos audio blogs e was talking about it and said his intuitive record was "unimpeachable". i guess dave. also weird is st clair with palin. i like him a lot but he also seems like he works with all his rich clients in switzerland making "radiant zones" i wanna get into a radiant zone too. but lets face it people are people and theres not good and bad people really. theres a lot of shades of grey.. wilcocks law of one stuff he mentions is the real deal though/ also course in miracles and eckart tolle. i find conspiracy stuff fascinating but at the end its really all very simple. everything u can imagine is probably real, i look at the show lost and that seems very plausible given the nature of reality we all here know about
MartyMcFailure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 03:31 AM   #46
Pluto
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you, eXchanger.

*off for the next 2 hours*
Pluto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 03:36 AM   #47
Streetsdreamer13
Avalon Senior Member

Just in case anyone missed it here is the link to David Wilcocks interview with Bill and Kerry enojy! http://projectcamelot.org/david_wilcock_9_sept_2008.mp3
Streetsdreamer13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 04:34 AM   #48
Shakesbeer
Avalon Senior Member

That was a pretty sweet interview there, it's cool to hear David break down the particulars of the various factions of the political entanglement and have B&K's input on it too. Maybe David will find his way here from time to time. I had the pleasure of meeting him a bit earlier this year in orange county a couple of times & he's really just a cool laid back kind of guy, pretty funny too. His lectures are awesome though, very comprehensive and they move a long nicely even when he gets into some heavy science, it's still fun times for sure.
Shakesbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 04:42 AM   #49
FrostyMcunicron
Avalon Senior Member

Location: a box in the inner city w. a slight chance of suburbia New Jersey

Quote:

During the primary I hated Obama.. my brother was/is for him and i would always say how he's just like all the rest of them except hes a bit more eloquent. but he knows people want change so he just uses that mantra. i dont really know. i def give wilcock props. if u go by the record obama is nothing to put ur faith in whatsoever. david's opinion basically comes from intuitive channels and dreams. on one of his divine cosmos audio blogs e was talking about it and said his intuitive record was "unimpeachable"
well said mysterious poster!
FrostyMcunicron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 05:18 AM   #50
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Hi, All:

A quick reply on the fly.

I just noticed this:

Quote:
Upon reading many threads, I find much confusion and some very dangerous ideas (guns, Michael St Clair's seeming support for Sarah Palin, etc...).
Kerry and I DO NOT support Sarah Palin. Just for the record.

Very best to evreyone - Bill
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote