Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 09-07-2008, 10:30 PM   #1
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year
Default HELP/SUPPORT If you are struggling with feelings/emotions? support here..!

THIS IS FOR EVERYONE WHO HAS HAD EXPERIENCE OF STRUGGLING OR ADJUSTING EMOTIONALLY TO THE CURRENT CHANGES AT HAND!

There are millions of us out there..all feeling compartmentalised, disjointed, confused...

Now, we are growing in numbers.... it is important to express how all this is affecting you, when there is so many conflicting daily issues to juggle!

Family, friends, society, peers, and many more who totally believe the matrix is real ....will no doubt be a major source of angst, frustration and confusion to many, as their research/experience/insight is belittled and laughed at!

THIS THREAD IS INTENDED AS A PLATFORM FOR SUPPORT/DISCUSSION/INSIGHT/ADVICE

THE PLATFORM IS OPEN...........

please share and support one another!

Last edited by Kate; 09-08-2008 at 07:20 PM.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 10:38 PM   #2
CONDE
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: HELP/SUPPORT If you are struggling with feelings/emotions? support here..!

Firehorse!

You are an angel Mum and a care giver, thanks for your amazing energy !

Frank !
CONDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 10:51 PM   #3
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: HELP/SUPPORT If you are struggling with feelings/emotions? support here..!

aawww CONDE thats very kind...just trying to contribute anyways i can...!!

I am not in the mood right now to verbalise some of the emotions that run through me in recent months..however, here is a song/visual which summerises on many levels how i can feel....nostalgic, sad, visionary, human! etc...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLkE...

hope u all resonate with the lyrics and enjoy the visual scene!
Old 09-07-2008, 10:55 PM   #4
CONDE
Avalon Senior Member

The URL contained a malformed video ID.
CONDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 10:50 PM   #5
fastarr
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by fastarr; 10-07-2008 at 05:20 PM.
fastarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 08:48 PM   #6
I_Am
Avalon Senior Member

I know it sounds so easy...and in some respect it IS easy. Dare to NOT think. You know what is true, right, important. You know that. I know you know.
Let go. And yet. In the everyday life - do what is needed.
Read Castaneda - learn to live the controlled madness...that is - act as you are the same in the world not changed. Until the moment when you know...you KNOW...you have to act...don't worry; you will know when to act. Then: ACT!

Concrete tips regarding your meditation. Stop doing it for a while. And do physical exercise instead - walk, walk, walk.

You are so right on track!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastarr View Post
My problem is this....

I know what I feel to be true. My conflict is going on with my daily activities trying to keep those thoughts at the forfront of everything I do. When I get so involved in my activities/responsibilities I feel as if I forget some of the that which I hold dear to be the truth.

Also, my meditation skills are lacking dearly. I struggle to turn off my wondering thoughts. Any advice to calm complexities of life?
I_Am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 11:19 PM   #7
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Here are some emotional signatures that may be helpful. This is channeled information that is based on how events move through our 7 tiered energy system.

Root: Imprinting Stage (an event happens)
Lumbar: Fear or Courage (we have feelings about the event)
Solar Plexus: Integrative Stage (we become attached to our feelings)
Heart: Anger or Compassion (we center our feelings)
Throat: Vocal Stage (we talk about our feelings, making them real)
Third Eye: Grief or Acceptance (we become our feelings)
Crown: Negative Reaction or Positive Reaction (we react to the event)

try out: Courage / Compassion / Acceptance
instead of: Fear / Anger / Grief

It will take some practice, but you're worth it!

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 02:04 AM   #8
doodlebug
Avalon Senior Member

I am having the hardest time when I am at home. I don't think that it is my family doesn't 'believe' me, I think they don't want to. I am struggling to get at least some short-term relief supplies stocked up, and I alternate between near panic and near calm. My sister (who lives with us) will help if I give her a specific task, and my husband openly scoffs at me. Sometimes I can be somewhat understanding and other times I just want to explode! On the bright side, a few of the people I have talked with at work seem receptive. Tomorrow I will be giving a copy of Handbook to a coworker who is interested in raising her self awareness. Whoo hoo for that, really my first positive contact
doodlebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 02:29 AM   #9
Sam
Avalon Senior Member

I suggest reading some of the messages from people who have had NDE's (near death experiences) when you are feeling confused about your life. These people were instructed to return with a message for all of us from the beyond, and it is very enlightening.

http://www.near-death.com/

This site does a very nice job at getting their message out, and their research conclusions by topics are awesome (upper left corner of page). It is amazing that thousands of people who cross over come back with similar experiences, and some are shown things that we need to know, especially in these strange times.

Love to all
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 02:32 AM   #10
Cookie
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you, Firehorse, for this much needed thread...

We people who are awake are now facing a new and (for the first time) true reality. All of the old thought patterns are being changed. It was subtle at first..almost imperceptible. But, the shift has been gaining in momentum and a lot of us are struggling to incorporate the new way of life that is coming.

How many feel that they have an 'assigned job' that needs to be accomplished? How many are now starting to become aware of a certain amount of psychic abilities? How many are feeling helpless? How many are fearing for their children's safety and well-being? ... are we safe? will my children and loved ones suffer? how can I be strong when the world as I know it is....leaving?

I know that I'm not the only person with these concerns...
It is reassuring to know that I do have many sisters and brothers to help me cope with the coming changes...

Love and joy to you!
Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 07:48 PM   #11
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenEyes View Post

We people who are awake are now facing a new and (for the first time) true reality. All of the old thought patterns are being changed. It was subtle at first..almost imperceptible. But, the shift has been gaining in momentum and a lot of us are struggling to incorporate the new way of life that is coming.

How many feel that they have an 'assigned job' that needs to be accomplished? How many are now starting to become aware of a certain amount of psychic abilities? How many are feeling helpless? How many are fearing for their children's safety and well-being? ... are we safe? will my children and loved ones suffer? how can I be strong when the world as I know it is....leaving?

It is reassuring to know that I do have many sisters and brothers to help me cope with the coming changes...

Love and joy to you!

YES, WE ARE INDEED EVOLVING VERY QUICKLY AND THE CHANGES CAN SOMETIMES TAKE MY BREATH AWAY.... LIKE, MANY I HAVE A CHILD I WISH TO PROTECT. PHYSICALLY EVEN THOUGH I BELIEVE WE CONTINUE FOR EVER... I WANT TO BE AROUND TO GUIDE HER TO THE NEXT PHASE!

WE ALL NEED TO DRAW COMFORT FROM THE FACT THERE ARE MILLIONS OF US AROUND THE GLOBE FEELING SILENTLY OVERWHELMED AND UNCERTAIN OF THE RIGHT STEPS TO TAKE.....

BUT HERE WE ARE...THE GROUND CREW OF AN EMERGING NEW WORLD....
WE ARE THE FORTUNATE ONES...WE HAVE THE CHANCE TO BECOME PREPARED AND MENTALLY ALIGN OURSELVES TO CHANGES BEYOND THE COMPREHENSION OF MANY....

I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING OTHER PEOPLE SHARE AND GET THE SUPPORT OF OTHERS ALONG THE WAY...
PEACE TO US ALL!
Old 09-09-2008, 03:29 PM   #12
SunRa
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenEyes View Post

Love and joy to you!
this is me...
i know i have an assigned job...
and over time and life experience i have learned something about it...
it will totally turn on at the correct time...
there is something many of us "latents" are waiting for...
and i believe it is for exactly when shtf...
i do not perform well unless under severe pressure to do so...
i don't believe this to be a shortcoming anymore... i am designed this way on purpose it seems to me now...
at some points in my life i have been under pressure, and make things happen and stay cool when others are phreaking out losing it amidst the chaos...
i do not do well when it seems to be all hunky dorey... ya know?
i have children...
my son has told me that he knows i know and he will stay close to me because i will be the one who will know what to do to be safe (this is when faced with option to live with his father)...
i had visions many years ago of having to walk, toting the children behind me... and walk a long long way... in one particular vision all i was carrying was a roll of blankets and a large bag of seeds which was well hidden... strange vision at the time... not so now

thank you for your post
and thank everyone for the contributions to this board

SunRa
SunRa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 03:56 PM   #13
Circlewerk
Avalon Senior Member

Employ Critical thinking. This is my strategy. It's almost as if I simply stop in my awareness of so-called "negative."
I watch the thoughts and their potential to effect the thinker.
I remind myself that I have a choice in which thoughts I allow to fester long enough to actually become a feeling.
Detachment is paramount.
From this soul, I know.
In my knowing, I am free and fearless, and in a constant state of unconditional love.
From my ego, I am lowered frequency, attached to results, overcome with a conditioned sense of powerlessness, the illusion seems real.
Awareness of these two frequencies, and the intentional implementation of each, enables harnessed power, honored truth.
Reminding myself that I have a choice, and that my feelings are my own responsibility, leads me to consciously creating what I prefer in my now, which then turns up the love in my future.
It takes tenacity & consistency, to recondition our minds with higher truths..
Everything is nothing until I label it something.
Even the difficult stuff is necessary contrast.
I label it all love, detach from the results and attract what is preferred, because that is what I am capable of, I'm that powerful. We all are.
Remember!!

Love & light throughout~
Circlewerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 06:53 PM   #14
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circlewerk View Post
Employ Critical thinking. This is my strategy. It's almost as if I simply stop in my awareness of so-called "negative."
I remind myself that I have a choice in which thoughts I allow to fester long enough to actually become a feeling.
Detachment is paramount.
From this soul, I know.
In my knowing, I am free and fearless, and in a constant state of unconditional love.
From my ego, I am lowered frequency, attached to results, overcome with a conditioned sense of powerlessness, the illusion seems real.
Awareness of these two frequencies, and the intentional implementation of each, enables harnessed power, honored truth.
Reminding myself that I have a choice, and that my feelings are my own responsibility, leads me to consciously creating what I prefer in my now, which then turns up the love in my future.
I label it all love, detach from the results and attract what is preferred, because that is what I am capable of, I'm that powerful. We all are.
Remember!!

Love & light throughout~

Where have you been all my life????
....sigh.....
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 12:11 PM   #15
galaxygirl
Avalon Senior Member

Wonderful posts everyone!

Its helps to know that others are struggling with the same thoughts and emotions.
I feel blessed to live in a tight-knit community and although most people where I live that I come in contact with on a daily basis seem unaware of what's really going down, I feel that folks will come together if the need arises. I have many close neighbors and freinds and I feel that although they might think Im a little "off" in my perceptions of the world, that hopefully I have planted some seeds for thought. That's really all I can do as freewill must be considered.
I too have children and grandchildren as some of you. I love them dearly, but I know that they have chosen to be here at this time and all I can really do is stand by them and allow them their growth as intended.
It is a struggle sometimes, I want to run thru the streets yelling, "wake up and see what's really going on folks!" It's great to know that I can come here and feel the love and support.
galaxygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 01:16 AM   #16
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by conjuredUp View Post
Where have you been all my life????
....sigh.....
Where have we been all our lives

Wait no more.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 08:46 AM   #17
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circlewerk View Post
Detachment is paramount.
From this soul, I know.
Remember!!

Love & light throughout~
Thank you for this remembrance!

Many blessings.
Namaste
lightbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 05:17 PM   #18
Metamike
Avalon Senior Member

Even though I am well informed, spiritually integrated over time and in an environment that is supportive, i still have problems sometimes holding up my own energies. I surf the nett every day and even though I am looking for signs, signals and information that is positive, It cannot be avoided that the negativity seeps in and corrupts my spiritual energy. I have found one solution that seems to work. I have made a meditation CD that has 26 minutes overlaid with breathing and the last 20 minutes of pure overtones in a choir. On top of this I have made several variations of CDs with tones in each channel that create stimulation of the brain at theta and delta waves. If I do my meditations twice a day and ask for guidance from Higher self, my energy helps me through the day.

I don't know where I would be without a good connection to higher self.
Metamike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 05:42 PM   #19
Zynox
Avalon Senior Member

When the tool is available ...

Sometimes we find the inner wisdom, yet other times it may remain elusive, and this may actually be our own higher, base or core self drafting the experience potentials ... when I face these times, I turn to tools, which are but our own creative talismans, Yes?

Some of my favorites, often available cheap or free, or through societally frowned upon means for free, are Holosync, Hemi-Sync and Drum Music. Especially when used with headphones, the binaural beats may serve to connect (reconnect) our brain hemispheres and result in balance, perhaps even amplification, of what we are. With the onslaught of electromagnetic and potentially scaler energies we are exposed to, it may be analogous to a brain tune-up.

NAMASTE
Zynox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 06:06 PM   #20
Jenn
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for this thread, wonderful idea!
It is very difficult feeling isolated by our understandings and beliefs.
I have been on an emotional rollercoaster which has gotten in the way of my preperations that I know I should be making. I have flood dreams often, my entire life. I have had warnings.
One thing that has helped me a great deal is the research of Dr. Emoto on water crystals. I have watched this short video many times.

Interview with Dr. Masaru Emoto about the magic of Water
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujQAk9EM3xg

Now when I get really upset, I go for a glass of water and think positive thoughts, it helps me to change my thought pattern to one of gratitude and is becoming my little ritual.

I hope others may find this info useful!
Peace and Love & Light! ~ Jenn
Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 06:22 PM   #21
Jenn
Avalon Senior Member

Zynox... have you heard of the new Hang Drum, or ufo drum lol?

I love this.. the vibration is so soothing.

Hang Drum TheArtOfFusion - Inner Voice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqHb_xXX7Ps

Old 09-11-2008, 06:31 PM   #22
Zynox
Avalon Senior Member

Jenn, that was a great link, thank you as it makes a great addition to the experience here, it fits well, especially as the pace and rhythm oscillate.

As a return gesture, see my find of the Earth Harp today >

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=1264

NAMASTE
Zynox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 03:08 PM   #23
Jenn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zynox View Post
Jenn, that was a great link, thank you as it makes a great addition to the experience here, it fits well, especially as the pace and rhythm oscillate.

As a return gesture, see my find of the Earth Harp today >

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=1264

NAMASTE

Wow... that Earth Harp is amazing! Very Cool!
Great music. Thank You Zynox.
Old 09-11-2008, 07:15 PM   #24
Captain Obvious
Avalon Senior Member

Santana - All The Love of The Universe

I recommend reading Journeys Out of The Body, Far Journeys, and Ultimate Journey by Robert Monroe. The essential point being "I am more than the physical body". Think a lot of fear is connected to this, and may bring about a deeper understanding which brings release.

If you're feeling down, my tip is to take some time off to do something that makes you happy, to bring back your spark.

Last edited by Captain Obvious; 09-11-2008 at 07:17 PM.
Captain Obvious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 10:50 PM   #25
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

I am a EFT practitioner and i can recomend this to anyone who suffers from emotional fears/problems. EFT, Emotional Freedom Technique originaly comes from Tibet. It works by tapping certain area's on the face, body and hand. How it works is these points that are tapped store the bad energy from a bad experience or whatever the suppressed emotion may be. Jolting electricity from one side of the brain to the other.

I have helped people from various fear and problems from fear of flying, abuse, fear of spiders and even a fear of vertigo. This is extreamly effective.
AMA-GI is offline   Reply With Quote