Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-22-2010, 05:31 PM   #1
Mystique
Avalon Senior Member

Default Was Haiti's earthquake caused by an earthquake weapon, nuclear devices?

I know there is a thread concerning the Wilcock-Fulford interview, but I thought this deserved a separate thread because some of the information relates to Christopher Story's information. It is inconceivable that this was done because their funds were getting low.

This excerpt is taken from the Wilcock- Fulford interview.

HAITI WAS NOT A NATURAL EVENT

This conversation occurred just a day or two before the Haiti earthquake, and it was unclear right away exactly what that earthquake was because it had such destructive power and was so catastrophic.

I did remember reading from Christopher Story that there was a series of transactions for the South America area that were running through Haiti. And in fact, that appears to be part of what was going on.

In short, it seems that what we dealt with here, according to multiple whistleblower testimonies, is small incendiary devices – nuclear devices – that were actually sent in and burrowed down into the Earth to create earthquakes in the seismic fault-lines around Haiti.

There are many signs now, even in the corporate propaganda media that Federal Reserve Board rule of the United States and terrorization of the world is coming to an end:

For example, the Venezuelan government, Iranian government TV, Fox News and many other outlets mentioned the possibility that Haiti was attacked with an earthquake weapon.

This sort of open accusation was unthinkable, for example, when Indonesia was attacked with the earthquake weapon that caused the tsunami there.

In both cases US forces were pre-positioned with “aid” before the earthquakes struck. The names of the people who ordered the attack have been made public and there will be consequences. The days of mass murder with impunity are coming to an end.

IT COULD HAVE BEEN A LOT WORSE

Thankfully, the scope of what was planned was much, much worse than actually happened. A variety of [the devices] did not detonate. This goes from Fulford’s own sources, as he revealed after this conversation that we had:

[Excerpt:

The recent earthquake in Haiti was caused by an earthquake machine using technology developed by Nicola Tesla, according to MI6. The earthquake machine is not HAARP as I have previously suggested but rather some sort of nuclear device, according to this source and a CIA source.

To make things even worse, read the Christopher Story article on what he believes is going on. He believes the funds generated for Hurricane Katrina, the Sumatra earthquake/tsunami, and now Haiti, made it into the hands of TPTB. He mentions the Bushes, Clintons, Rockefellers have had in the funds. etc. I guess they didn't think we could handle another 9-11 on American soil, so they found another target (victim)

http://www.worldreports.org/news/262...s_katrina_cash
Mystique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 05:18 PM   #2
Mystique
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Was Haiti's earthquake caused by an earthquake weapon, nuclear devices?

Maybe this thread should have been called, "Whose hand has been in the cookie jar?" I suppose there is no interest in this so did everyone but me realize that donations from Katrina, the tsunami, and now Haiti supposedly made it into the hands of the elite. So, is it fair to assume that the telethons, donations, etc. that we pledge don't make it to the people that need help? I was surprised to realize that TPTB had control of the Bank of Haiti.
Old 02-23-2010, 05:29 PM   #3
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Was Haiti's earthquake caused by an earthquake weapon, nuclear devices?

its all a scam, if a picture can be worth a thousand words...just imagine what a vid can do...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysZB1aiscr4

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 06:14 PM   #4
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Mystique there are more than 2 threads already created about this but here are the 2 with the most replies:

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=19236
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=19581
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 03:57 AM   #5
Mystique
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry Metaw3, I screwed up again. I read those two threads, thank you. Mystique
Old 02-24-2010, 05:13 AM   #6
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

No problem. That was a guess from me that you didn't know about these 2 threads. Why didn't you bump one of these with your link?

Of course expect people to say C. Story is disinfo, but it's always interesting to see what he has to say.
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote