Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Future Talk > Visions of the Future

Notices

Visions of the Future Visions of the future, What are you seeing? Thoughts, Dreams, Intuition....

Old 08-04-2009, 04:43 PM   #76
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Phoenix Journals

Please read ....

IT IS A MOST WONDEROUS TIME SEGMENT INDEED. DO NOT FALL INTO THE CONFUSION AND DISTRESS OF THE PERCEPTION OF NEGATIVITY, FOR OUR MATERIAL OF NECCESITY IS BLEAK OFTEN TIMES. IT IS TRULY THE MOST GLORIOUS TIME SEQUENCE OF A PLANETARY CYCLE. REVEL IN THAT GLORY, FOR THAT BROTHERS IS WHY YOU ARE THERE AT THAT TIME AND WHY WE ARE HERE. - THE WONDROUS FULFILMENT OF THE GLORIOUS PROPHESIES OF THE CREATION. HOLD THAT MOST CLOSELY IN YOUR HEART CELLS FOR YE ARE COMING INTO THE KNOWLEDGE OF HIGHER BEINGS IN THE FULFILMENT OF GODS PROMISES. WE ONLY OFFER THE INTRUCTIONS WHEREBY THE GAME CAN BE PLAYED AND THE STATUS OF CURRENT CIRCUMSTANCE SO THAT YOU ARE INFORMED AND NOT BLIND WITHOUT INSIGHT OF WHAT 'ACTUALLY IS' .IT IS MOST DIFFICULT INDEED TO COME INTO REALIZATION THAT YOU HAVE BEEN FED LIES AND THERE IS A PLAN TO ENSLAVE YOU- BUT IGNORANCE IS NOT A SOLUTION- YOU MUST FACE THE TRUTH THEN YOU MUST TAKE ACTION. IT IS NOT NEGATIVE- IT IS THE MOST POSITIVE INPUT OF YOUR LIFE STREAMS. FURTHER YOU ARE TOTALLY FREE TO CHOOSE AS YE WILL- NONE FROM THIS LIGHTED PLACEMENT FORCES YOU TO DO OR BE ANYTHING-WE ONLY OFFER YOU TRUTH SO YOU CAN MAKE OF INFORMED DECISIONS. IT IS NOT OUR INTENT AT ANY POINT-TO PLAY GAMES UPON YOU. IT IS OUR INTENT TO FULLY PLAY OF THE WONDROUS GAME "WITH" YOU

further reading here
http://www.phoenixsourcedistributors...ournal_012.pdf

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 11:39 AM   #77
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Welcome aboard and escape into the unknown...

When the ancient prophecies of major floods and earthquakes are suddenly fulfilled, many of Earth's people are rescued by spacecraft and taken to huge mother ships, where they are received as honored guests while Planet Earth undergoes a complete restructuring.

As they enjoy the enriching experiences of daily life on these giant spaceships, they debate and plan their New Society. Rejecting outright any form of aggression and planetary pollution, they develop new ideals of law and liberty based on one simple, all-embracing principle reflected in a full program of land and resources-use, economy, business, and personal liberties.

Just as many intrepid souls once crossed the Atlantic from the Old World to a new continent and a new life, so the time finally comes when Earth's people return to their 'new' planet, now cleansed, refreshed and replanted.

Take a full guided tour of a giant spacecraft 25 miles long and 5 miles high, follow the detailed policy and planning debates, and glimpse the ideal society we all dream of, yet never manage to create.

further reading Free
http://www.newhorizonebooks.com/DLB0...meMakeover.pdf

viking
Old 08-06-2009, 04:37 PM   #78
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for bringing this book to my attention

I have stopped reading as I am trying to find where I can actually buy these books. Does anyone know?

It is important that I actually get them. At least the volumns that you have mentioned on here.

Thanks
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 04:52 PM   #79
viking
Avalon Senior Member

I'll PM you truthseeker....

viking
Old 08-10-2009, 07:45 PM   #80
viking
Avalon Senior Member

SANADA'S ANSWER TO THE OWO's PLAN OF WORLD DEPOPULATION
SANANDA SAID:

"WHEN THINGS BECOME SO UNBALANCED WITHIN A SEGMENT OF UNIVERSAL EX*ISTENCE (CREATION) THAT ANNIHILATION OF A SPECIES AND CREATED PLANET IS DESTINED, THE CRE ATION DEMANDS REBALANCING AND THINGS BE GIN TO HAP*PEN INSTANTLY TOWARD THAT END. IT IS NOT MYSTICAL, IT IS MOST PRACTICAL, INDEED.
IT ALWAYS OCCURS ON THE HUMAN INFESTED PLANETS AND ULTIMATELY GOD CREATOR SENDS HIS HOSTS AND CHRIST LIGHT TO STOP THE HORDES OF EVIL, THE DARK BROTHER HOOD OF Satan.
FIRST, THE TEACHERS OF LIGHT AND WORKERS WHO HAVE BEEN SENT FORTH ARE REMOVED, IF SUITABLE. SOME, OF COURSE, REMAIN TO MAIN TAIN PAS SAGE IN SAFETY FOR ONES OF THE LIGHT. THEN ULTI MATELY THERE IS A MOST MAGNIF ICENT CONFRONTATION OF THE ENERGY FORCES OF THE CHRIST AND OF Satan. Satan LIKES THE PLAYGROUND AND EF FORTS AT BUILDING HIS FORCES ENOUGH TO PREVAIL—HE NEVER DOES BUT HE NEVER CEASES IN HIS EFFORTS. THE UN LEASHING OF THAT MIGHTY EN ERGY EXCHANGE IS UN THINKABLE, MY BROTHERS, BUT YOU ARE GOING TO WITNESS IT FOR NO MAN SHALL GRADUATE UNTIL YOU HAVE EX PERIENCED IT. WHAT LEVEL OF EDUCA TION YOU GRADUATE INTO IS STRICTLY UP TO YOU TO CHOOSE—PROGRESSION OR REGRESSION. SO BE IT."
Phoenix Journal #9, Chaper 9, p. 61
http://fourwinds10.com/journals/pdf/J009.pdf

viking
Old 08-22-2009, 07:22 PM   #81
viking
Avalon Senior Member

THE GREATEST STORY EVER TOLD WAS FINALLY TOLD

August 22, 2009

Rocky Montana

There are some 300 modern-day bibles (termed New Testament) being used in the world today, none of which are 100% accurate in their accounts of the birth, life, teachings and death of Jmmanuel (mistakenly labeled, Jesus, Jesus Christ, and Christ, etc.). This is not to say there are not truths in these bibles. It is just that the truth has been falsified unwittingly and by design over the centuries. Mistranslation were created and carried forth by scribes in the translating from one language to another as well as deliberate changes made by so-called scholars in order to fool the masses of Christians for control and personal gain.

For instance, there were originally 28 different gospels. Only four made it into most of our modern-day bibles; Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. At the Counsel of Jerusalem, convened by the remaining Apostles in approximately the year 50 A.D., Paul, (who was never a disciple of Jmmanuel, but a self-proclaimed apostle; whose actual name was Saul of Tarsus; and who was the first persecutor of Christians and sworn enemy of Jmmanuel) no doubt, pressured the First Church of Jerusalem to accept his "religious" writings (not Jmmanuel's teachings) into the church doctrine. And at the first Counsel of Nicaea, convened by Roman Emperor Constantine in 325 A.D., political pressures were brought to bear where other false doctrines were voted into Christian Doctrine and disliked facts were voted out. King James also created his version of the Christian bible to suit his own personal and political ambitions. Although items were changed, added and removed, our modern-day bibles still have valid information and are important reference books, however, they should be read with discernment.

Fast forward now to the 20th century. The true account of the physical birth, life, teachings and death of Jmmanuel (or Immanuel) over 2000 years ago has been available to the English speaking world since the publication of the first edition of the Phoenix Journal, AND THEY CALLED HIS NAME JMMANUEL (1989). Our Father God promised that man shall be given the Word of Truth before the ending of the great cycle. He promised it would go forth unto every corner of the planet and so it has. Jmmanuel said over 2000 years ago that there is no untruth that shall not be denounced as a lie, and that there is nothing hidden that shall not become evident.

In order to fulfill Father God's and Jmmanuel's prophetic words, the Messengers (Hosts) of God and their ground crew gave humanity Phoenix Journal, AND THEY CALLED HIS NAME JMMANUEL, the true account of the birth, life, teachings and death of Jmmanuel so that mankind may know the truth of how it was, thereby uncovering the untruths created over the centuries, and so that mankind may know its true heritage. This Phoenix Journal was transmitted over high impulse, short-wave from the author, Esu Immanuel Sananda and his disciple, scribe and good friend, Judas Iscariot to the main receiver of the Phoenix Journals, Doris Ekker (Dharma). The third edition of this Phoenix Journal was published in 1993 by Phoenix Source Publishers, Inc,

Half way around the world, the Aramaic script written by Judas Iscariot, the disciple and good friend of Jmmanuel, was unearthed in 1963 in the burial cave of Jmmanuel by Eduard Albert "Billy" Meier. It was translated into German by both Isa Raschid and Billy Meier, and later translated into English by Julie H. Ziegler and B. L. Greene. The small paperback book is labeled The Talmud of Jmmanuel, and was published in 1992 by Wild flower Press.

The content of the two books are virtually identical. There are additional details of the life of Jmmanuel in the Phoenix Journal, AND THEY CALLED HIS NAME JMMANUEL. Not unlike all truth-bringers of all ages on Earth-Shan, both Doris Ekker and Billy Meier suffered the slings and arrows from the evil ones who always effort to keep the status quo. I honor and thank these daring truth-bringers in their sacrifices as emissaries of the Great Ones who have forever brought truth and balance to our world. Both books are available for reading, on-line, at fourwinds10.com.

Jmmanuel said that when he returns to Earth after 2000 years, he will be known by a new name. "Sananda" is Immanuel's new name for his current Earth mission and is an ancient Sanskrit word meaning, "One with God".

Below are a few excerpts from the book, The Talmud of Jmmanuel.

"In 1963 the text presented in this book was discovered by Eduard Albert (Billy) Meier in the form of scrolls encased in preservative resin, after a Greek Catholic priest by the name of Isa Rashid discovered the actual burial cave of Jmmanuel. Written in the literary language of Old Aramaic, the document was buried under a flat rock in the tomb.

"The author of the scrolls was a contemporary and disciple of Jmmanuel who was known by the name of Judas Iscarioth. For over 2000 years, Judas has been wrongly denounced as the traitor of Jmmanuel although he had nothing to do with the betrayal. The deed was actually carried out by Juda Iharioth, the son of a Pharisee. This and other lies were added to the books Henock and Jezihra, among others, and removed from the Bible because they had been too close to the truth.

"Jmmanuel was the son of Joseph of Jacob, the distant descendant of David, who was a descendant of Abraham, whose lineage traces back to Adam, the father of the Earth's human races. Adam was begotten by Semjasa, the leader of the celestial sons who were the guardian angels of god, the great ruler of the distant travelers.

"Semjasa, together with a terrestrial woman, begot Adam, the father of the white human race. Adam took himself an earth wife and begot Seth." Some commonly known and important names from this lineage are Enoch, Daniel, Noah, Sem, Abraham, Jacob, David, Solomon, Jacob and Joseph.

"Joseph was the husband of Mary, the mother of Jmmanuel, who became pregnant by a distant descendant of the celestial son, Rasiel, who was the guardian angel of the secret.

"When Joseph heard of Mary's secret impregnation by a descendant of the celestial sons, from the lineage of Rasiel, behold, he was filled with wrath and thought of leaving Mary, before he would be married to her in front of the people.

"While Joseph was thinking in this manner, behold, a guardian angel, sent by the celestial son, Gabriel, who had impregnated Mary, appeared and said,

"Joseph, Mary is betrothed to you and you are her consort; do not leave her, because the fruit of her womb is chosen for a great purpose. Marry her in all candor, so that you may be husband and wife before the people.

"Behold, the impregnation of Mary occurred eleven thousand years after the procreation of Adam through the celestial son, Semjasa, to fulfill the word of god, the ruler of those who traveled from afar, who said through the prophet Isaiah.

"Behold, a virgin will be impregnated by a celestial son before she is married to a man before the people.

"They will name the fruit of her womb, Jmmanuel, which translated means 'the one with godly knowledge, ' as a symbol of honor to god, whose power and providential care the earth was made to bear intelligent human life, through the pairing of the women of earth with the celestial sons, the distant travelers of the universe.'

"Behold, god and his followers came from the depths of space, delivering themselves from a strong bondage and creating a new race and home with the early women of this earth.

"God deserves the honor of people of earth, for behold: He is the true originator of the white and the colored human races of Earth, and to him honor should be given"....

Below are a few excerpts from AND THEY CALLED HIS NAME JMMANUEL.

SAUL CONFRONTED AND CONFUSED (excerpts)

"As Jmmanuel finished this discourse to the ones gathered with him, a man named Saul came to him and said, "You are preaching heresy and it appears strange to me. It appears most stupid and your spirit seems greatly confused."

"Jmmanuel responded with irritation, "How can you tell me that I am confused in spirit whereas it is you who are completely confused in spirit?

"Verily I say to you, Saul, you are persecuting me as well as my disciples because of my teaching, but you will change your mind, my friend.

"From now on you shall be named Paul and travel in all different directions, and you shall have to suffer greatly for having called my teaching heresy and my spirit confused. You will heap upon your back a great, great burden, for in your lack of understanding and foolishness, you will misunderstand my teachings and therefore, teach falsely. Your speech will be confused; and the people all over the world will be in bondage to your false word and slaves unto it, and will worship the doctrine of lies which you will put forth unto them. You will not even be in the knowledge of that which you do, but in the ending ye shall be required to rectify that which you shall perpetrate in this time.

"You will place the entire land of the Greek in bondage to an evil cult with your false teachings, thus you will call me in their language "the anointed". It will be the fault of your ignorance that they will call me JESUS CHRIST, which means "the anointed".

My name is Jmmanuel, "God among us" and ye shall be responsible for thousands of generations to be in false knowledge.

"Further, it will rest on thy back, in thy ignorance, that the name of JESUS will be used falsely and in that name, human blood will be shed--so much will be shed that it cannot be contained in all the now existing containers. So be it, Paul, for it shall come to pass..."

"Jmmanuel was furious, seized a stick and chased him away.

But then Saul joined with Juda Iharioth, the son of the Pharisee, and counseled about how best they could seize Jmmanuel so that they could turn him over to the persecutors, for his thoughts were filled with revenge and hostility."

JMMANUEL'S BETRAYER: JUDA IHARIOTH

"My traitor will be Juda Iharioth, the son of the Pharisee, for his mind is interested only in gold, silver, material goods and chattels.

"He shall betray me for thirty pieces of silver, for he is misled, for he has been so taught by his father, in avarice and greed.

"His joy in the pieces of silver, however, will be most short lived, for he is most fickle and unsteady, and will soon be filled with overwhelming remorse for his actions."

GABRIEL TELLS OF THE CRUCIFIXION (abbreviated)

Upon the cross..."Jmmanuel fell into a deep coma from which there appeared no breath for I breathed for him, nor was there motion of any sign from his physicalness. The cruel mockers thought him dead. A soldier took a lance and pierced his loins to see whether or not Jmmanuel was dead. From the wound came blood mixed with water as is the case in a person who is dead or half dead from blood stagnation in a hanging stance. Since the soldier was sure Jmmanuel was dead, he informed the other thereof. They were all astonished, for it was most unusual that one crucified would die so quickly.

"However, among them was one man, Joseph of Arimathea, who was a follower of Jmmanuel. He watched Jmmanuel closely and knew Jmmanuel was only deeply comatose for I spoke unto him. He told no one. He went quickly into the city and to Pilate and asked for the body of Jmmanuel so that he could bury him. Pilate ordered that Jmmanuel's body was to be turned over to Joseph for he wanted the entire circumstance quieted.

"Many then came with Joseph and they took Jmmanuel off the cross, and Joseph wrapped the body into a pure flaxen shroud which he had prepared prior and which would ultimately reflect the image of Jmmanuel. Then Joseph, and those with him, carried the body the long way to Jerusalem and placed him outside of the city into his own tomb, which he had cut into a rock for his own burial place.

"Joseph of Arimathea searched, and found, Jmmanuel's friends for India and went back with them to the tomb; they went back to Jmmanuel through a second entrance, which was a secret passage, and nursed him for three days and three nights, so that he was soon somewhat recovered that he would have strength restored.

"On the third day Jmmanuel was strong enough to stand and walk.

THOSE LAST YEARS IN INDIA (by Judas)

"Those things that happened in India in those ancient days of two thousand years ago are not the level of importance as is that which we have just given unto you.

"He publicly married and had several children. I traveled with him into our old, old age. I passed from your plane in about my ninetieth year, the Master Jmmanuel in well above his one hundredth year. After leaving the area around Judea and traveling into India, we continued to travel the width and breadth of those countries in that geographic location. He spent much of his time in North India with myself, his mother, Mary, and his brother, Thomas. We were caused to be in flight most of the time for Jmmanuel was considered to be a revolutionary.

"It was in the north near the last of the mountains of the Himalayan Mountains in the western area known as West Pakistan, that Mary became severely ill and passed from this plane. Jmmanuel was in his last years of his third decade at that time.

" After the death of Mary we moved on and passed into Kashmir and we traveled long in what you now refer to as Afghanistan and West Pakistan. About a dozen Israeli tribes had migrated from Israel and settled in that location.

"Jmmanuel put his family roots in Srinagar, in Kasmir, India and all his travels since that time were to and from that place. Jmmanuel was buried in Srinagar when his life human journey ended. I too was laid to death near that place.

"Jmmanuel's first born son, Joseph, continued to write Jmmanuel's story after my passing and left India only after Jmmanuel's passing. He, too, traveled about the lands for several years but then returned to his father's land and settled in Jerusalem for his remaining life span. Joseph tended the scrolls after my death and added his portions. As he grew elderly he sought a safe place for their keeping and subsequently buried them within Jmmanuel's tomb where he originally was lain. These artifacts were discovered at the direct instructions of ones from these realms.

[End quoting]

http://fourwinds10.com/journals/pdf/J002.pdf

viking
Old 08-28-2009, 02:09 PM   #82
viking
Avalon Senior Member

August 28, 2009

Sananda: Stay Calm as The Storm Gathers

Beloved Ones,

I come forth this day to speak with you all about the great changes that are occurring and will be occurring in the weeks ahead. The changes are within the consciousness of Humanity, the changes will be occurring within the heart centers of Humanity, for the energies that are being directed to the Earth at this time affect the heart chakras of all who receive this energy. There will be an opening of the heart centers and there will be a clearing of the hearts of Humanity and as this occurs, there will be more clarity in each individual as they look about them, as they see the World around them. There will be more clarity in their thinking processes and they will begin to perceive that what they were told or assumed was real is really not, and they will begin to voice their intentions for the truth, the truth of what really is in the World that they live in.

In every part of the World, this will be occurring, people will question their Leaders, people will demand answers in a peaceful way, but they will not rest, they will insist on the highest integrity in those individuals that they choose as Leaders of their countries. The future Leaders of each country must come from a place of High integrity, for the people will no longer tolerate those who are in it strictly for their own agendas. People will no longer tolerate those who give lip service but meanwhile, do not serve the Highest Good of all. There will be a people revolution, a quiet revolution where people start making choices to live in their highest truths.

You, the Lightworkers, have already made your choices and you have each worked diligently on yourselves, cleansing and clearing and purifying all aspects of your Beings. You started out as diamonds in the rough and you are now polished gems, sparkling, brilliantly faceted, wonderfully Lighted Beings. Each of you have walked the thorny paths, for that is what you chose in order to gather experience and strength within yourselves to prepare you for these times. Now those times are upon you and those who are ready will begin to Awaken, you will remember, more and more, who and what you are, why you came here, what your Mission at this time is. Those of you who have known your Mission will be offered new assignments. It is your choice whether you will accept or not, for you have already served the Highest Good and if you choose to just enjoy the rest of your lives upon this Earth, you may do so. All is a choice.

As we look upon you from our vantage point, each of you are brilliantly faceted gemstones beautiful to behold. Many of you are multi-colored, many of you radiate strongly, a single light, and each of you brings richness to the World, color, diversity, and interest, for if you were all the same, life would be dull and uninteresting, and so, we say to you, let each facet of the jewel that you are shine forth brilliantly. Sparkle and radiate the Light that you are around you. Walk in the Light and the magic of your Beings, your Higher Beings of Light, for it is through your example, the living example of the Christ Light upon the Earth, that you will effect even greater change than you have to this point, for it is by your shining example in the days ahead, that more people will turn to the Light, more will remember the Light, will remember that they chose to be here at this time to assist the Earth and all upon Her to Ascend to the Higher Dimensions.

There are many who are on the verge of remembering the purpose of their presence here on Earth at this time, and so I say to you, Beloved Lightworkers, stand in your Light, hold your Light. shine forth the brilliance of your Light and your High integrity and the purity of your hearts. Many of you have had to withdraw, whenever you can, from those around you, in order to protect your energy fields from all the negativity that has been expressed around you and this is natural that you would do this, this is necessary for your renewal and for staying grounded in your Light and so we encourage you to do this when you can, it is not always possible in the World that you live in at this time to do that, but if you can withdraw from the World at times as a means of self renewal and nurturance, that is a good thing. This is highly beneficial for each of you.

We see each of you with renewed enthusiasm, raising your frequency levels and accelerating them to a Higher and Higher vibration and this is highly recommended at this time, this is what is in the Plan that each of you agreed to take part in. Connect to your inner selves and stay calm as the storm gathers around you, as those who Awaken begin to express that which has been long suppressed within themselves. This will happen in waves, it will not happen to all at once, it will happen in waves, and so, if you become cognizant of when these waves are occurring, you can then assist by directing loving, healing energies at those times to Humanity and this will assist them in calming themselves, in helping them to connect within in contemplation, in renewal, in the releasing of fears, of illusions, of the glamour that has influenced them for their entire lifetimes.

Your presence on the Earth is so very, very important at this time. We have called you our ‘front line’ before, Beloved Ones, for that is what you are, it is your standing in your Light and practicing your methods of Lightworking each day that has created this opportunity for Humanity as a whole, and the Light is growing and the Light is moving across the World and it is happening in waves, for that is how Light travels, in waves and rays. Know that you are all being assisted at this time, that you have but to just think of us and we are with you. If you decree and invoke our presence, we are instantly by your side, amplifying your frequency levels, doubling your frequency every time you practice your methods of raising your frequency levels. This is of greatest importance and you who are our ‘front lines’ are supported in ways that you cannot even conceive at this time. It will, one day, become clear.

Stand strong in your Lights, Beloved Ones, there is much need of your loving, stabilizing presence in the days ahead. Know that each of you are always loved beyond measure.

I AM Sananda

http://www.therainbowscribe.com/august2009messages.htm

viking
Old 08-30-2009, 11:45 AM   #83
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Phoenix Journal 5, FROM HERE TO ARMAGEDDON, by Ashtar, Chapter 4, p. 28-30.

MAN MUST CHOOSE BETWEEN LIGHT AND DARK

Man must choose his own pathway--individual by individual and then as a whole. He will either join the Christ forces or the dark forces; there is no in-between. Mankind must be informed of the events to come. Much of what happens in the physical sense will be dependent upon how well man can come into understanding and where he will place his energy input. It is apparent at this moment that most are moving into the dark recesses. That, however, can be changed most quickly and much relief brought to bear. The tremendous battle is for the minds of men on earth.

We are come from the etheric realms in order to help to prepare you and others like you on your plane for the days of change ahead. This tie must remain and it must be ever strengthened. We of Space are bound to no one but the Christ, our Lord, Commander of all Light, Wisdom and Love.

You must be aware of all the negativity of man around you; now you must be aware of that negation which is being released through the fourth dimension which will burst forth to confound and confront the mind and body of man upon the third dimension. The masses are not prepared for this in any measure. It will rest upon your shoulders to bring as much understanding as is possible to those you know who will be stricken with panic and terror.

This is not the lower astral sphere of which I speak; this is a far more gruesome aspect of life than is that aspect of astral placement. The knowledge of the Christ-Light and the protection it gives is of major importance, as it is the only real protection a third dimension being has against attack. Doors of matter with all the locks you can conjure mean nothing to this rampaging evil, that in itself knows no laws. As for the Ancient of Ancients, they have known the Christed path though it might be called by other labels. Ye shall not escape by claiming ignorance--IT IS CONCEPT.

CALL IN THE PROTECTION OF GOD

You will call in the protection of the Higher Light Source to protect and surround you as a plasmic shield ten thousand times a day if required. Our help is directly balanced with your own effort--past that we cannot step; so do not be found asleep at your switches. This is a WARNING to all to whom this message will contact. I speak with URGENCY to all who stand with the Lighted Forces in this greatest of all confrontations. The time for piddling about is coming to a halt.

The lower levels of the astral plane have been swept clean. This cleansing will cause sharp upswings in crime and perversion of all types and natures. Confusion and fear shall rule man of earth. The masses will need to rearrange energy fields, and they do not, by nature, know how to do this or even that a rebalance must take place. Your position within the Light is only as secure as is your desire to remain therein, so cling to the Light, and remember that we here are beside you on whatever path you may find yourself tomorrow or a year from tomorrow, as long as your goal is Spiritual understanding and knowledge in Wisdom and Truth. You must be in the awareness of your Higher Wisdom and Truth and your Higher Self in order to reap the rewards of our participation. Millions will fail to recognize of their plight even after you have informed them. 'Tis their birthright of free-will choice. Take the hands of those who ask; pass the ones who deny and weep not for their choice is but their own. You must not wallow in the deprivation of their refusal to see nor hear. You must learn to release of those ones unto their own itinerary, 'tis not of your business.

ADONAI ASHTAR TO STAND BY OUT

Phoenix Journal 5, FROM HERE TO ARMAGEDDON, by Ashtar, Chapter 4, p. 43-46.

EVIL

To understand the Light Forces you must understand the evil forces. I do not speak of "good " vs. "bad", I refer to evil vs. Godness. For those of you who assume that there is no such thing as evil, I assure you that you are incorrect in your assumption.

The so-called DARK FORCES are those of our own galaxy who are openly opposed to the Brotherhood of Light, its principles and standards, and goals for mankind and the planet Earth. They would seize the planet if that were a possibility. They would bring it under control for their own purposes, which would destroy the freedom of man.

The bands of renegades that patrol the terrestrial realms are immediately dispatched to their proper level when overtaken in trespassing activities. The fleets of the heavenly commands are prompt to transport such intruders on their way elsewhere. IT IS ON YOUR PLANE IN YOUR OCTAVE WHEREIN THE ENEMY MUST BE MET AND DEALT WITH FROM A PHYSICAL STANDPOINT.

There are dark forces who are evil in their intent. We maintain very close surveillance of them. Most have been removed from the Earth atmosphere, but there will be a great redistribution of dark energies as this planet shuts down activities, so we have an enforced truce.

Brothers, a rule of thumb; Anything which deliberately hurts and hinders another individual is evil, and when it is willfully and maliciously designed to do so, it is even MORE EVIL. We of the Federation surround and defend the Earth as much as possible, but you have all you need right on board to destroy you in total. Just as Sananda has a fleet, so does the Satanian empire. Watch closely as you contact any of the space brothers. A "positive" man will always quickly identify himself and broadcast thoughts of Light and goodwill. You will KNOW that this is a God-Lighted man.

A Satanian will not identify himself in a satisfactory manner, or not at all. He, further, will flee if one directs Light at him and demands he depart. Never approach a craft until you are sure that it is MAN'S. ALWAYS USE "THE LIGHT"

IN YOUR GREETING. MAN WILL WELCOME IT. A SATANIAN WILL REMOVE HIMSELF FROM A GREETING IN THE LIGHT.

Further, you will not be taken by force by either side. It is up to you to accept or deny. The agreement is usually made on a much higher dimension than at pick-up point. Refuse to go in the name of the Light and you will be left alone. It is a Law which is not broken. I am not going to give you descriptions of craft of which to beware of, for as you move close to the transition there are ones from galaxies far distant from Earth whose ships are spherical in shape and easily identified. Most of Hatonn's command of Pleiades and almost all of my immediate command ships have brilliant rotating red, green, yellow and white lights. We are easily identified at night, for we station between you and orbiting stars and planets that we have constant surveillance. Most will appear no different than a star. We effort at showing our presence to our Earth-based workers for confirmation of our presence. We will soon be moving into your visible consciousness.

Enough for today, Dharma. In appreciation and love, I salute you, chela.

ADONAI ASHTAR TO STAND-BY OUT

[End quoting]

http://fourwinds10.com/journals/pdf/J005.pdf

viking
Old 09-03-2009, 08:20 PM   #84
viking
Avalon Senior Member

A message from Aton for USA

I shall write of the final segment, Dharma. How many will be still and listen? I AM ATON and I see my beloved peoples in pain and confusion. I watch you of my children unprepared and without careful thought unto tomorrow. Tomorrow is upon you. Today, in America, I watch the confusion in your South Carolina as you attempt to set your lives in order after the recent hurricane. What have you learned? Very little! Your "leaders" say you must have billions of dollars to rebuild for long term, when you have not even heat, food and water, and who will tend of those who cannot rebuild? Further, what will happen when the next hurricane comes ashore? Do you believe that the ONE is all there will be? I speak just to the children of the United States on this day; what will you do when the 10-12 point earthquake hits your Pacific coast? It will do so and you know it is coming? Are you prepared? It will make the rubble in South Carolina look like piddling child's games. And what of the time when all shall be falling at once? Who will then tend when the volcanoes erupt? Your native brothers tell you truth; the signs are always brought forth for you and then you turn and do such foolish things.

Let us just consider your state of Washington for a minute. Your elder brothers of the ancients told you that the "Little Sister" would weep and speak unto you ones. And then, the "Grandfather" mountain would speak! Mt. St. Helens spoke; your little sister spoke loudly and some heard and most plugged their ears. The grandfather rumbles and that, dear ones, is Mt. Ranier. How many have been lured unto its very regions by the evil teachers who bring destruction and evil shrouded in partial truth? How many will perish in their ignorance and blame the God in heaven for your foolishness? You were given "reason" and you heed it not.

I have told you how it will be many times through many ones and you heed not. So be it for the lands will be swept clean and ultimately only those who turn unto ME and heed the warnings, and take preparation shall survive for there is only the ONE WORD GREATER THAN MINE, THAT IS THE FINAL WORD OF THE CREATION FOR ALL THINGS CREATED ARE ONE WITHIN THIS WONDROUS WHOLE. Man was sent forth as caretaker for that wondrous Creation and man has destroyed in his human form and consciousness. The soul of man shall return or move on to suitable placement; but the physical creation shall reap first the winds for you have sowed the winds upon your wondrous mother.

What is it that you await? The horses to literally move from the clouds? John's vision in his Book of Revelation as projected from the heavens by the Master Teacher to come alive with candlesticks and horsemen? It was said that man would become drunken with evil, greed, lust and heinous acts. The brother shall betray his own brother unto death, it is said; and children shall rise up against their parents.

Just as birthing contractions become harder and more closely following one upon another, so shall it be with the things that shall come. As these signs become all present and the frequency intensifies, then you shall know the time of birthing is upon the Earth.

The time has come when you will not follow sound doctrines. Instead, to suit your own desires, you gather around you a great number of teachers who say what your itching ears want to hear. You turn your ears from Truth and turn aside to false myths. You sit and chant, or shout, your "belief" and then you go blindly forth. blaming God for tending you poorly when you change naught-- "only believe HE died for your sins and you are SAVED" --perhaps your soul, it will do nothing for your physical body unless YOU GET PREPARED TO SAVE YOURSELVES. YOU GO ABOUT WITHOUT REASON IN YOUR THINKING MINDS WHICH WAS YOUR ONLY GREAT AND GRAND GIFT TO SET YOU ASIDE FROM OTHER OF CREATURES. YOU CAN PROVIDE FOR YOURSELVES AND YOUR BROTHER CREATURES. YOU HAD BETTER BEGIN TO BE VERY SELECTIVE AS TO WHICH "SPACE" BROTHERS YE ATTEND. FURTHER, MAN'S DOCTRINES WILL NOT GET YOUR TICKET HOME. YOU WILL TURN UNTO MINE LAWS AND THOSE OF THE CREATION OR YOU SHALL NOT BE RETURNED INTO MINE KINGDOM!

Nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom. Is it not so? You have political chaos throughout your world, nations are being torn apart by civil wars and revolutions. The nations of the world are mostly ruled by evil leaders who incite strife among their own people and inflict it across the borders unto another. When one governmental power is overthrown it is replaced by naught better.

And you will hear of wars and rumors of war! You have wars all over your lands and within the seas. To refuse to call it "war" does not make of it less the war. You will have nations completely removed from your maps--it is happening daily; look for yourselves. The wars will erupt and become more and more intense, and finally the one fanatic will begin that which will pull you all down if you are unprepared.

You have wars proceeding presently with weapons of which you as a people cannot see nor comprehend and you are falling more heinously than you would were it mere bullets or atomic blast-(if you had your shelter systems of which you, in beloved America, do not have). Neither do you hear and change.

There shall come the financial collapse of your world. You will then be placed under the total control of the evil ones who have carefully planned it to be exactly this way. You are in the downfall this very moment. You will have chaos, depressions and collapse of your systems.

You have famines already and they will worsen for man clears his lands incorrectly for the growing, the governments pay growers not to grow, you function on greed for money and do not share of your foodstuffs to fill your larders for your shelter systems and you do not even notice. Ones go hungry and malnutritioned in your own dooryards and you will not accept responsibility for your brothers.

You are acquiring a population of addicts. You are bearing children who are addicted into the hell you have created. You live in immorality and seek naught but pleasures of the flesh. You sell your own souls and your very children for a puff of drug. Your own governments claim to help you on the surface while they reap the rewards of the underworld. You claim "freedom"? You have no freedom for you have surrendered it to the evil.

Ye shall have plagues. Oh yes, you already have it! It will kill millions for you have set it up and you continue to nurture it. Facts are kept from you and you go blindly as sheep to the slaughter. Your enemy within the "anti-Christ" and "anti-God" societies have better control of the disease than do you. Oh, God will ultimately take care of you? NO I SHALL NOT; NOT UNTIL YOU TURN FROM YOUR EVIL AND BACK INTO THE LIGHT OF THE PATH OF TRUTH AND ABIDE AGAIN BY MY LAWS AND THE LAWS OF THE CREATION. YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD WHAT TO DO AND STOP DOING TO BRING IT UNDER CONTROL AND YOU DO NEITHER AND THEN BLAME ME FOR YOUR CIRCUMSTANCE? WHY DO YOU NOT BLAME THE GUILTY? WHY DO YOU NOT ACCEPT YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALLOWING IN THE EVIL INTENT AND NURTURING IT IN THY LUSTFUL WAYS?

You shall have Earth changes. You have Earth changes. You have atmospheric pollution and man pollution which is killing your lakes, your rivers, your lands and your seas. You will have ever increasing "accidents" as your equipment and machinery grows old and in disrepair, and more and more people who run these things fall into greed and addiction. Already, you have unworthy products flooding your marketplace. How long until your nuclear plants erupt?

You shall have floods in unmerciful measure and droughts in unmerciful measure. You will have sustained winds of greater than a hurricane, a hundred and fifty miles an hour and you will have your power lines blown down, and you will be in dire circumstances.

You will have earthquakes of great magnitude and widespread which will crumble the land beneath you and disrupt your financial base, your life resources of heat (gas) and power (electricity) for indefinite duration. Millions will perish. You will have volcanic eruptions which will take entire islands and build others. You will need your shelter system to move to safety from that which will rain from the heavens in lava and ash. You have further contaminated the substance in the fissures of the Earth by nuclear testing and it shall spew forth and shower the lands with radioactive downpour. Your nuclear waste dumps shall open up and spew the ultimate poison upon the lands. Americans feel safe? The entire world now runs on nuclear power in great measure--what does France do with her nuclear waste? Better check it out, my children.

There shall be strange events in your skies. YES THERE WILL BE SUCH. YOU HAD BETTER HEAR ME WELL! I SEND YOUR COSMIC BROTHERS TO HELP YOU AND YOU TURN THEM AWAY, INCINERATE THOSE WHO COME IN PEACE, SHOOT YOUR WEAPONS UPON THEM AND CALL THEM EVIL AND OF THE DEVIL. THEY ARE MINE SONS COME TO TEACH AND BRING HOME THOSE WHO WILL COME. WHY DO YOU PERCEIVE THAT WHICH THE DEVIL TELLS YOU RATHER THAN LISTEN TO TRUTH? I SEND MINE ONES TO HELP YOU AND YOU BELIEVE THE "MAN" WHO SAYS THEY ARE OF THE EVIL. SO BE IT FOR TRUTH WILL COME FORTH AND IT SHALL BE TOO LATE FOR MOST OF YOU ONES. WE ARE NOW BRINGING FORTH THE WORD IN TRUTH TO THE MASSES--WILL YOU HEAR AND SEE? LET HE WHO HAS EARS, HEAR; AND THOSE WITH EYES, SEE. THE HOUR GLASS IS EMPTY!

My Celestial Sons are being presented unto you that you might know of them and seek help. The Teachers of the Seven Rays of Life have just been sharing with you in this document. How many of you will toss the book aside because your local "preacher" tells you to do so, while I, GOD, come forth to give you Truth? Further, the Angelic realms stand by and the Archangels of your sectors stand ready to receive of you and help you with the turn around of your species. I care not about your "churches and their doctrines" -- I care as to whether or not you turn unto ME AND THE CREATION WHOSE LAWS YE ARE IN THE CONSTANT DEFIANT BREAKING. THROUGH YOUR DISOBEDIENCE UNTO THE LAWS YOU HAVE OVERPOPULATED YOUR WORLD UNTIL IT IS SPIRALING INTO DEVASTATION. YOUR MOTHER SOURCE IS ATTAINING HER HIGHER TRANSITION AND YOU ARE IN IT RIGHT NOW.

NOTHING OF CREATION IS EVER "LOST" FOR IN THE DESTRUCTION IN ONE PLACE, ANOTHER IS NOURISHED. EVEN THE BODIES OF THE DEAD WILL BE RECYCLED BACK INTO THE SOURCE FROM WHICH IT WAS BORN. THE VOLCANOS WILL BUILD NEW LANDS AND BRING FERTILE ASH UNTO OTHER PORTIONS WHICH ARE BARREN. UNFORTUNATELY, MAN IS THE MOST DISPENSABLE COMMODITY UPON THE PLANET. THE PLANET WOULD BE IN BALANCE AND CONTINUE THROUGH THE EONS IN BALANCE IF IT WERE NOT FOR MAN. MAN CAN CREATE OR DESTROY AND YE HAVE CHOSEN TO DESTROY, THEREFORE THAT WHICH GOES OUT ALWAYS RETURNS--THE SPIRAL OF LIFE GOES ON UNENDING.

IT IS YOUR CHOICE WHEREBY YOU CONTINUE TO EXPERIENCE IN THY SPIRIT FORM FOR THE SPIRAL OF LIFE MOVES EVER ONWARD!

I urge you to call upon these Masters of Life Truth for they stand ready to respond and most diligently acting presently and without rest that you shall be able to survive. They petition constantly in your behalf for mercy. It no longer is a matter of mercy, it is now a matter of "justness"--what ye ones have sowed and nurtured so shall ye reap. It is never too late to return to Truth and petition for thy being but YOU shall do of it, for no one, not even the Greatest of the Masters, can do of it for you. YOU MUST DO IT FOR YOURSELF! I AWAIT YOUR CALL!

I AM THAT I AM.

I AM ATON -YOUR SOURCE

http://fourwinds10.com/journals/pdf/J007.pdf

viking
Old 09-04-2009, 11:52 AM   #85
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Please read...

IMMANUEL --- I AM SANANDA’- PHOENIX JOURNAL #2 -

INTRODUCTION...

I am here, Dharma, in the Light of Aton. I am Sananda to be re*ferred to in these upcoming writings as Jmmanuel.

To have this information makes it most critical that care be taken for the scribe will be in utmost jeopardy of life itself. My ut*most appreciation and respect go to the pioneers who dared put these truths to paper and have since been either as*sassinated (murdered) or terribly persecuted.

The information will follow the scrolls of record-making by mine beloved friend, Judas Iscarioth, who was always faithful and true and scribed those things brought forth in his atten*tion and by historical data presented by spirit forms, PETALE and ARAHAT ATHERSATA unto one on your place to remain nameless on this particular date of writing, for the protection of him and his family. The receiver of the scrolls has long since been murdered along with his entire family. This will now be put to paper in thy language so that when the time is appropri*ate, ye shall already have it into print. We will bring unto you proof and then man will need of this infor*mation immedi*ately.

Great gratitude goes forth unto those blessed ones of Pleiades who faithfully gave unto Earth friend, the explanations, trans*lations and protection of the scrolls themselves. I give open dedication to SFATH, ASKET, SEMJASE, and PTAAH and their crews, who risked thy atmosphere and hostilities for lo, these years to bring truth forth unto ye awakening ones of Earth. When protection is assured, I shall dedicate a section in the Book of Life unto the one on your place that “dared”. So be it. I further give unlimited praise and gratitude to this little scribe, who dares to speak truth within the viper pit.

Many of mine words will be familiar to the original publisher of these truths but he will forgive my own interpretations for these truths cannot be kept hidden within archives for the time is at hand in which only “truth” shall allow of Earth Man to endure and ultimately survive.

Many of the writings will have already been presented to mine small circle of friends in and through brethren in Tejas Shape’, in that they have been incorporated into lessons by mi*neself that they might begin to understand the magnitude of the truth as it disputes that which is printed so unrestrained about thy planet.

When I make comment about “white races” I take no exception to “color” as such that you recognize. It is a definition of which you of Earth can relate in description. Ye of Earth will grow above thy bigotry or ye shall not function within the outer uni*verse. Within the orderly functioning of the Cosmos there is naught allowed for bigotry. Ye are of different col*ors simply be*cause ye are experiencing in different color for*mat; no more and no less.

Firstly, I will give you some historical data regarding this infor*mation and some more current attitudes.

Leaders, espe*cially the so called “church” “cults” will be troubled; how*ever, ye cannot deci*pher thy Holy Books because they are unrea*sonable and filled with misinformation. What I shall bring unto thee is not only “truth”, it is most sensible. You ones will stop placing limits upon God, or ye shall perish in thy ignorance and foolishness. There is no worse self penalty than that of leading thy brother into foolish*ness which costs him his life.

The document to follow is translated from scrolls which were brought forth in thy year nineteen hundred plus sixty-three by a Catholic priest of Greek heritage. The writings were recorded, mostly at my side. The scrolls were preserved as well as was pos*sible at that time and hidden beneath flat stones within the tomb in which I was placed. The priest will remain without name in pro*tection of any heirs remaining from his household lineage. These daring few are not of thy United States of America and families are even more in jeopardy in the part of the world in which they resided or now reside. He re*quested security and secrecy at the time of bringing them forth and we shall continue to honor that re*quest until such time all is in safety.

Judas Iscarioth was a beloved disciple of myself. He has been falsely deprecated as the betrayer of myself for lo, these two thousand years, although this precious one was not connected in any way with the betrayal. The heinous deed of betrayal was actually executed by one of the house of IHARIOTH—JUDA.

The still reigning orthodox and conservative clergy and their mis*led followers may well try to deny, destroy, and accuse as untrue, the text which will be presented, with all possible means, just as they have with many other documents which testi*fied to the actual truth (reference to the books of HENOCH and JEZIHRA, etc.). Never heard of them? Of course ye have not—but if ye dig ye shall find of them, for they have been pur*posely preserved in duplication for the originals have been de*stroyed that you never hear of them. These aforementioned books were originally placed within the covers of the Holy Bible of which ye dally, then removed intentionally for they were “too truthful”. This was done intentionally to preserve the threatened, misleading, false teachings as presented by Earth Doctrine hierarchy. Every effort will be put forth to pull this document from publication and circulation—news flash....IT WILL NOT WORK THIS TIME.

Pressure has been placed upon the first editor of the text from many facets, and he has been persecuted and fears assassination fulfillment as three major attempts at such in the year 1975 were almost successful. This, even with witnesses present.

Steps are long underway by police, authorities, prosecutors, judges and courts, as well as a media defamation of character on a widescale basis, to destroy this material. Of course it cannot succeed in nor harm the truth of the text in one iota. The cunning agents charged with this assignment shall most cer*tainly proceed with utmost caution and skill, and with much in*trigue in order that the text will be denounced, regarded as a lie and destroyed, as was also the case after the publication of other texts: THE ORIGINAL, HOWEVER, WERE, AND ARE, INCLUDED IN THE VATICAN’S LIBRARY IN ROME. SO BE IT.

***YE HAVE JUST HAD THE SHROUD OF TURIN REJECTED AS UNTRUTH—AH, SO? IT WAS IN THE SAME TOMB WITHIN WHICH THE SCROLLS HEREIN WRITTEN WERE ALSO PRESERVED AND PRESENTED! AT ONE AND THE SAME TIME!***

NOW, HOW DO YE THINK THOSE THINGS GOT THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE AND FOUND AFTER ALMOST 2,000 YEARS? BECAUSE YE ARE MOVING INTO THE FI*NAL STAGES OF THY REVELATIONS’ PROPHECIES! THE WORLD WILL COME INTO TRUTH, FRIENDS, THE WORLD WILL COME INTO TRUTH.

Fanatics of religious cults and other misled individuals shall cry “murder” and use all means at their disposal to fight the existence of the texts, and against the ones who bring this in*formation forth. But as ye know, it has been thus all along, without hesita*tion to murder or defame any in protection of self lies and control of other humans. It has ever been this way on thy placement. What of the “Christian” “Inquisition” (this, ordered by the Holy Vatican Chair) in order to realize how, for instance, the “Holy Office” or “the Holy Chair in Rome”, and the Pope proceeds in order to build up the false cult religion “Christendom”, or to save it. By order of the “Holy Chair”, in Europe the recorded murders ordered by the “Holy Chair” totalled over nine million during the time of the “Inquisition” alone. The unrecorded number of murders (by thy own Earth records in historical libraries) is speculated to be another nine million. Would you guess that perhaps the great*est “anti-Christ” on thy placement might be the “Christians”? The German holocaust pales by comparison, does it not? Is it any wonder that the records which would be placed within thy Holy Books would be most carefully translated into lies in sup*port of the ones in power? Ones of mine beloved friends and followers have been thusly recorded incorrectly and their own truth butchered and stolen—they have come back, brethren, to set it to right. So be it Pe*ter, Socrates, Ahknaton, Mr. Bacon! So be it! This time, Oberli, ye shall pull it off!!, blessed scribe in Galilee and long before! Ye shall each be shown thy placement for I honor thee ones but time does not permit at this sitting.

This translation proves without any doubt that the false teach*ings of the doctrine cult religions are completely without truth and that they are the irresponsible machinations of crea*tures without scruples who were partially hired by the “Holy Chair”, or perhaps were IGNORANT and as the religious groupings broke away because of the false teachings and persecution, had no truth upon which to base the new. I am not going to dwell in what would be called the “Old Testament” at this scribing in any great detail for thy truth of “more recent history” is that which affects you most critically at this cycle of transition and revelation. We shall get into THE CREATION and things of that nature at another writing.

In mine name, these ones were, throughout thousands of years, with*out thought or scruples, and shed human blood through mur*dering people in the counted millions. IS THIS JUSTICE FROM A JUST GOD? WE SHALL SEE.

Worse, however, the successors of these murderous and unscrupu*lous creatures created throughout the centuries and millennia a mighty power of cult religion which is able to rule the entire world. In the course of past millennia, the cult religions brutally fought their way up through bloody and bestial murders to the most influ*ential powers of the earth to which even the brutal and dictatorial governments bow—EVEN THY LEADERS WHO ARE NOT OF THE FAITH! THEY ARE EVEN ASKED TO INTERCEDE IN BE*HALF OF ONES—TO THE LEADERS WHO DISCLAIM CHRISTIANITY—DOES THIS NOT TELL THEE TRUTH?

This is the most putrid cover of the most influential power in the name of a false and deceptive LOVE which, literally speak*ing, walks over dead bodies without thought or compunction; de*void of con*science.

Backed by the false teaching and altered concepts of the “NEW TES*TAMENT”, the Christian cult religion maneuvered itself into the politics of all countries. It does not even shy away from entering the most intimate family life of people—even intrud*ing into the bed of the married couple in order to attack the last and most private secret of man, and pull it down in the cult religions’ filthiness of the so called “church”, and thus destroy any and everything of human, personal value.

Finally the time is at hand, brethren, that these squalid opera*tions may be terminated when man is reasonable enough, awakens his senses, reforms his thinking, and dedicates himself to the real teachings I brought forth to a most sickened world even two thou*sand years ago. Though all those people who stick obstinately to the deceptive insanity of cult religions and are therefore no longer able to think normally, with any sense of reason, and defy doing so and protest against it, their battle of madness will be in vain, for truth will be stronger than all cult religious insanity and any prurient lie, even if the lie has been around up to now, for millennia. This lie will now be uncovered and destroyed even if the lie and all its adherents and champions protest against it with all their might and re*sources. Truth will finally triumph even if the victory is won at a very high price as it is written in the text, which says that the truth will call forth a world-wide catastrophe. But the truth is needed and can therefore no longer be kept quiet. A catastrophe will be understandable if one consid*ers that the cult religions have become exceedingly powerful, by which power they have so far been able to suppress all truths di*rected against them through all kinds of murderous and nasty means and shall try this again now; and again they will not refrain from murder as this was consistently the case in the past. For this reason, the scribes of these texts will most likely be perse*cuted, possibly murdered (as already attempted and as with this one, suc*cessfully so—remember, however, ye now work for or against God and this one has been in resuscitation on three oc*casions). The evil forces are now working directly against ME and I SHALL PREVAIL FOR I AM ONE WITH GOD AND I COME FORTH TO RECLAIM THAT WHICH IS THE FATHER’S. I HEREBY AGAIN, PLACE THE OPPOSING FORCES ON NOTICE! I AM RETURNED IN MINE FULL INHERI*TANCE AND YE SHALL NOT PREVAIL. MINE PEOPLE SHALL BE SET INTO FREEDOM AND YE OF SATAN AND PERSECUTORS SHALL BE CAST DOWN INTO THE INFINITE VOID. SO BE IT FOR I HAVE SPOKEN IT THUSLY AND SO IT IS WRITTEN; SO SHALL IT COME TO PASS IN THIS, THY GENERATION IN THY COUNTING OF TIME—NEAR.

FROM ALL THIS THE EARTHMAN WILL FINALLY SEE WHAT TRUTH IS AND REC*OGNIZE THE LIE PERPETRATED AGAINST HIS VERY SOUL LIFE. IT IS ONLY THROUGH THE TRUTH THAT MANKIND CAN ASSERT HIS FORCE AND POWER OVER MAN ENSLAVING HIM IN EVERY RESPECT.

LET IT BE NOTED HERE, FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO THINK YE ARE SAFE AND WILL “SORT-OF” NOTE THIS AND LET DHARMA, OR SISTER, OR LIT*TLE CROW, OR B.M. OR K. COPELAND OR ANY OTHER TAKE THE LOAD; FORGET IT, BROTHERS, FOR THIS WAS YOUR COMMITMENT AND I WOULD NOT LIKE TO STAND AT THY JUDGMENT (WHICH I MOST SURELY SHALL), HAVING GIVEN THESE SCRIBES INTO THY ADVERSARY’S CLUTCHES. THIS IS “WHY” THERE ARE NO GRAY AREAS, YE ARE EITHER WITH ME OR AGAINST ME. IF YOU ARE “SORT OF” THEN YE ARE A DEADLY TOOL FOR THE USE OF THE DARK FORCES.

I hope I have made it very clear that casual believers and adher*ents of the real teaching of MYSELF, JMMANUEL (ESU, JESUS CHRISTOS, ISA, IISA, EISA,—IMMANUEL, SANANDA, ETCETERA, ET CETERA) are threatened also.

However, these ones who scribe are placed in double jeopardy and endangered from two factors. These ones are also direct contacts between the earth and extra-terrestrial forms of knowledge, and very highly developed forms of spirit of higher levels who transmit to them unadulterated, directly, mouth to ear, and in total truth. THE LIES WILL BE UNCOVERED AND BROUGHT INTO LIGHT THAT THE MASSES CAN WITNESS UNTO TRUTH; FOR PROOF SHALL ACCOMPANY THE MESSAGES AND THIS WILL BEGIN IN FULL MEASURE IN THY VERY SHORT FUTURE, IN THY CLOCK SEGMENTS.

I will hereby give unlabeled deference and homage unto the one who first brought forth the original translation (Old Aramaic script*ing) and severed his relationship with the cult church. HE STRUG*GLED TO LIVE UNRECOGNIZED WITH HIS FAMILY. HE, BEING AWARE OF THE ENORMOUS POWER OF THE CULT RELIGIONS, REQUESTED HIS NAME BE WITH*HELD FROM THE PUBLIC AS WELL AS FROM THE SCRIPTS THEMSELVES THAT HE MIGHT PROTECT HIS FAMILY MEMBERS. HE RIGHTFULLY FEARED FOR HIS LIFE AND THAT OF HIS DEAR FAMILY, WHO MEANWHILE ALL BECAME VICTIMS OF THE RELIGIOUS PERSECUTORS AND WERE ASSASSINATED, TO THE LAST MEMBER WHICH COULD BE LO*CATED. SO BE IT; HEED WELL THESE WORDS. THESE PUBLICATIONS WILL NOT COME FORTH FROM THIS LOCATION BUT WILL BE PUT TO BOOK FORMAT ELSEWHERE, THAT THE SCRIBE BE PROTECTED.

In thy year, 1963, the original translator of the original scrolls of the forthcoming text, was taken to MINE actual tomb where he was shown and given confirmation and items of proof.

Portions of the scrolls were illegible or disintegrated; also sev*eral pages were missing. Nevertheless, the portion that is still evident and in existence is a stirring testimony to the fact that truth is not that which ye have been fed, but in fact, the most massive web of lies ever imagined has been cast upon you ones.

It is rare indeed, that individuals succeed in bringing public themes and truths which clarify original meanings, or even barely elucidate same, when great political, religious cults or military issues are under discussion. Previous experience on your place proves that generally those people are persecuted, tortured, and murdered because in each case enemy forces appear and are given the assignment to not only represent the truth*fulness of a statement but with any means possible or avail*able, make themselves a mockery of the truth that it be dis*counted. REMEMBER: SATAN MOST OFTEN COMES IN THE SHEEP’S CLOTH TO KILL THE LAMBS AND HE ALSO COMES FORTH PROCLAIMING HIMSELF “THE PRINCE OF LIGHT”. FALSE PROPHETS? OH YE BLIND LAMBS AWAITING THY SLAUGHTER, I BEG AND PETITION THAT YE OPEN OF THINE EYES AND EARS THAT YE SEE AND HEAR.

I shall not mince of mine words with thee for ye are in most criti*cal and serious times and circumstance. Thy planet is ready to blow apart in the hands of the evil ones. Can ye not see of it falling all about thee?

Man takes the discounting even farther in every case to date; the texts are banned, taken out of circulation with the help of pas*tors, the police, authorities, courts and those in power. The writers are usually incarcerated on any false accusation remotely conjured forth and assassinations are often carried out in the very presence of the prison officials.

Further, texts of truth are “safe-guarded” in hidden archives or blatantly destroyed to further withhold from the people of the Earth the truthful reality, and to continue to let them suffer the consequence of their erroneous thinking and their false teaching, and to let them starve and decay in misery, be*cause only in this manner can man be exploited to the last drop of his blood, most es*pecially by governments and cult reli*gions.

IT SHALL NOT BE THUS AGAIN. THE TIME OF TRUTH UPON EARTH HAS AR*RIVED. YE ONES SHALL BE IN THE CHOOSING OF THY TRUTH FOR THE END*ING OF A CYCLE AND A FORTHCOMING TRANSITION IS AT HAND. THE FUL*FILLING OF THE PROPHECIES ARE ALL BUT TO THE FINAL CHAPTER. YE ONES ARE IN THY FINAL DAYS! SO BE IT AND I PLACE MINE SEAL OF TRUTH UPON THESE WORDS. I AM ONE WITH GOD; I AM THE CHRIST WHO IS RETURNED UNTO YOU ONES TO RECLAIM MINE PEOPLE AND MINE FATHER’S KINGDOM. I HAVE PREPARED A PLACE FOR YOU AND THE PLAN OF THE TRAN*SITION IS LAID IN PERFECTION. I PLEAD WITH YOU TO HEAR MINE CALL.

I AM THAT I AM, I AM ESU JESUS SANANDA

I AM THE LORD THY GOD, MANIFEST AND INCARNATE

DO YE KNOW WHO YE MIGHT BE?

ONE WITH GOD AND THE CREATION, I AM

AND YE CAN BE AS I AM!

Go forth for a respite, Dharma. Ye do not stand alone for I stand afore thee and that is a surety that I stand between thee and any enemy who will come unto thy spaces. Blessing upon thee and thy brethren who share of thy task and commitment for great will be their glory and reward in these coming days of fulfillment. Ye shall be given to be the lighthouse and wayshower to a failing, sickened people. Yours is to be re*flected in abundance and in*tegrity even in thy physical percep*tion on this place in thy time.

Go in peace, child, for we will begin the penning shortly. This is but mine introduction.

Old 09-07-2009, 12:44 PM   #86
viking
Avalon Senior Member

‘AND THEY CALLED HIS NAME IMMANUEL --- I AM SANANDA’ –

"There is no way that ye of Earth in thy early understanding can fathom the massive concept of experience being illusion and ALL be*ing ONE and that ONE being ALL. We will, at this time, deal with the same basic story handed forth upon you ones from that time of the Christ experience upon your place as the one, erro*neously la*beled JESUS. It is quite alright for the beginning of truth but ye must know that mine name was JMMANUEL (pronounced as an “I” as in IMMANUEL). You must also know that my spirit form came from the cosmos and I was but “birthed” in your human array."

Further reading here ...

viking
Old 09-13-2009, 10:10 AM   #87
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Sept. 11, 2009

12-6-01 -Good afternoon, my scribe. It is I, Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn, come in the One Light of Creator Source, who is The One Light. Be still and find peace in knowing that the Love of Creator fills you from within.

There are many new eyes scrutinizing the work you ones are doing, and some of these ones are quite hesitant to accept that Creator God would send Messengers in this manner to help those who call out (pray) for assistance. To you ones I would say that Creator God responds in MANY ways, and answers ALL calls made with the heart. The answer rarely comes in the form you ones expect, such as windfall amounts of money. Most often the response to a petition for assistance is answered by unfolding events that allow the petitioner to perceive the situation differently and thus give life to a new understanding of their situation.

Many ones view themselves as being somewhat helpless with respect to their ever changing physical environment. This helplessness of which I speak often manifests itself in the form of doubt, procrastination, and lack of initiative, due to fear of the unknown. This often leads to a vicious circle of stagnation with respect to one’s personal growth.

If you do not see Creator God’s hand working in your life, then it is because you have not yet accepted the small subtleties that happen every day as a GUIDED phenomenon, rather than being coincidence or “dumb” luck. There are NO “chance” happenings in your lives. All events that unfold do so as a result of an energy flow dynamic that first forms in thought space (some scientists call this the aethers) before manifesting in your physical space. The rate of this precipitation process depends on the intensity of the emotional energy and the clarity of the desire being focused upon.

Those who are full of doubt, uncertainty, and fear of that which they do not understand tend to be very dispersed in their thinking and manifest familiarity and sameness for the majority of their lives. Those of a more adventuresome nature, such as the artists in society, tend to relish in newness and uniqueness, and therefore tend to look for and EXPECT newness and change. Often these latter ones are the ones who are not afraid to TRY new things, and therefore are much more open to “chance” happenings, “chance” meetings, and thus they are most often the ones with the fantastic stories of “coincidence” that sometimes defy believability.

This latter group also tends to be the happiest, for they are experiencing more fully the creative expression of Life-Force Energy as it is meant to be experienced.

Many ones have become indoctrinated into believing that it is blasphemous to think that common man has the ability to control matter, energy, space, and time WITHOUT special equipment, using “only” their Consciousness or Soul. Yet many of these same ones are taught that man was created in God’s image.

Creator God only creates PERFECTION! He created you perfectly and gave you free-will choice to choose your own path, explore your own understanding, and exercise your powerful creative abilities—so as to be able to grow in awareness (and expand in development) of your own uniqueness.

Each day is packed full of opportunities for new experiences. You need but allow for them to be part of your life.

If you are one who is inclined to shut-out the rest of the world, and prefer the comfort and familiarity of your home, then you will find that you have chosen conditions that, in many ways, limit the spontaneity of interaction with Creator’s infinite dynamic of energy expression. However, even you ones will, from time to time, get the call from the person you were “just thinking about”. Or there may be a small bird come to your window to have a look-see, and perhaps talk to you like a long-lost friend who reminds you that, just outside, there is a whole world teaming with Life and Love.

Creator God will always honor your choice to be a loner, recluse, or a hermit. However, He will likewise offer to you, via communication with your heart, an emotional sense of unrest, longing, and desire for balance. These emotional stirrings are reminders that you are not forgotten, and as well they are a constant urging that “something is missing”—else there would not be present this inner signal of unbalance. Remember: others need to interact with you as much as you need to interact with them.

My friends, YOU ARE NEVER ALONE! Each of you have, at the very least, personal Guides and Wayshowers who many label as Guardian Angels. Many others from the Higher Realms likewise stand ready to assist, awaiting your call for help.

Creator God set-up the physical universe to respond to your desires so that you can learn to create in a responsible manner and to explore your uniqueness. His implementation of this is flawless, and you each will eventually come into a full appreciation of this Perfection. You will develop this appreciation along with your own unique abilities to take control over all aspects of your life in a balanced manner—one that enhances the experience for others as well as for yourself.

I am reviewing the above concepts as a reminder to most of you of what we Teachers from the Higher Realms have spoken about many times prior in these messages, and to help the newer ones get up to speed for what we shall address next.

Your world is currently heading down a steep dirt path, and it is about to get hit with torrential rains that will make it very difficult to maintain a footing that will allow for a balanced solution—let alone bring forth an elevated conscious awareness. This does not have to be the case, nor does it have to be part of the collective experience. However, the energy vortices now forming in thought space, that are beginning to precipitate into the physical plane of manifested reality, are only feeding the coming storm rather than dissipating it.

We realize that you ones wish for DETAILS and PROPHECY. We have found that many ones, if given same, will use such as an excuse NOT to do anything until they have PROOF that we are for real. Often, in situations such as these, the proof will come at the last minute, when there is too little time to prepare.

The greatest area of preparation we see lacking is in the mental and emotional attitudes of most of you ones reading this. Many of you have not yet accepted that YOU can and do have the ability to connect with Higher Source for information and inspiration. Or, you have simply chosen to ignore the intuitions, rather than acknowledging them and acting upon them. YOU can cultivate this ability much the same way you can learn to speak a new language or ride a bicycle—with practice and repetition.

We have been trying to get ALL ones to a point of this self-realization, for in doing so there are great strides possible, and great amounts of positive energy may be infused into the physical in the process. The shift of mental attitude that changes from “I can’t do that!” to “I can do it, for I am created just like all others with the same potential to do so!” will, in and of itself, generate a strong flow of positive energy into your realm. This is most effective when the belief is reinforced with action taken that validates The Truth for the individual.

Glib mouthings and declarations do little to establish REALITY OF FACT. ACTIONS taken WILL establish personal REALITY OF FACT, and therefore give each the personal awareness that Creator God is ALWAYS there and is ALWAYS waiting for you to reach out with your desire.

Many a “miracle” and “chance happening” occur when people knowingly or unknowingly follow their intuition, instinct, or gut feelings. In reality, all three are the same phenomenon, just described in different words depending upon the experiences and beliefs of the individual having them.

Your world is crying out for justice and balance. Meanwhile, those who play the adversarial role do so with full knowing that if the masses wake up and see how truly fragile their illusion is, the game is over. These are the ones who wish to create a One World Dictatorship where you, the common person, is restricted in freedoms such as expressing spiritual viewpoints that liberate the minds of mankind.

These controlling ones are exploiting this cry for justice and balance by selling war to the masses as a so-called solution to “terrorism”. Stated another way, the masses are being sold a solution that reinforces their own lack of understanding that they are spiritual beings who create their own reality.

Some choose, at a higher level of consciousness, shocking experiences that will cause them to look past the routine day-to-day living so that they can have the opportunity (and incentive), on the conscious physical level, to tap into an inner strength and creativity that will help them to survive the “terror” that they have allowed to be part of their experience.

The adversarial energies of which we speak are merely ones who have chosen a path of manipulation of others, in an attempt to express individuality, without acknowledging their inner connectedness to, or interdependence with, Creator God. These ones tend to become masters at draining others of their energy, through manipulation, rather than learning to go within and finding the balanced peacefulness of Harmony and Abundance to be had when one recognizes and acknowledges Creator Source within.

Your lives are full of choices. The “rightness” or “wrongness” of any choice is up to you to decide. Often you will ignore the inner heart response to a given choice (the one you know “down deep” is the right thing to do, but which may represent a significant personal challenge for you) and opt for the “easy” path in any given moment. However, usually the seemingly more “difficult” path is the one that is, in actuality, easier and ultimately more satisfying—once you see the consequences of your choices from a larger perspective.

Sometimes making the effort to REALLY learn to do something well takes a tremendous amount of time and personal “sacrifice”. But the end result is often the ability to be far more productive and helpful to others. And usually, once YOU make the effort to apply yourself, Unseen Help arrives to work right alongside you.

You each have the opportunity, in the present moment of NOW, to choose a new path, rather than the same old rut. We urge you to choose to take an active role in developing your own Higher Perceptions, as well as learning to interpret what those “gut feelings” are telling you.

It is our intention to help you to help yourselves, for we cannot tell each of you, through this source, the kinds of personal answers you desire. However, we CAN help you to help yourself find the answers your heart is longing for—if you but take the effort and initiative to seek.

We have given very practical suggestions for doing this for several years now. If you are “new” to all of this, then I suggest you allow some time for reading and get the information you need. To those of you who regularly make efforts along this direction, and have validated the reality of which I speak, please be open to sharing your experiences with others when the inner signal suggests that it is appropriate.

I am Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn, an Elder Brother and Teacher, come with others who share my same desire to be of service to those of you who petition for Insight and Guidance. We come in, and are of, The One Light of Creator Source. May Spontaneity, Joy, and Inner Connectedness forever be a part of your experience, regardless of the situation in which you find yourself.

Blessings and Peace. Salu.

www.wisdomoftherays.com/01-12-6h.html

viking
Old 09-20-2009, 07:32 PM   #88
viking
Avalon Senior Member

WHY PARABLES?

In the same day that Jmmanuel spoke of these things of my ac*cusing in deception, we went out from the town and walked along the shore of the sea. After a while we sat down where we might rest and be at peace for a respite. It was not to be. For when he sat down, many people gathered around him and pressed in so closely that he stepped onto a boat ported nearby. He sat upon the cross-bench and the people stood at the shore or sat upon the banks and sands.

The Master Jmmanuel spoke to them in parables, about many things and I shall attempt to reconstruct them as noted in the scrolls. He began by saying, “A sower went out to sow seeds for the crops. When he scattered the seeds, several seeds fell by the wayside; and the birds came and ate them. Several seeds fell on the rock where there was not any earth in which they could take root. Later, sev*eral of the seeds burst forth with life but the sun was standing high in the sky and the seeds withered for they had no place in which to place their roots, they withered and dried out.

“Some of the seeds fell under the thorn bushes; and the thorns grew and suffocated them. Ah, but some of the seeds fell on good land and bore abundant fruit, some a hundredfold, some sixtyfold, and some thirtyfold.

He who has ears to hear, let him hear!”

One of the disciples went to him and asked, “Why do you speak to them in parables, since they do not understand your teach*ing?”

He responded by saying, “It is given to you to understand the se*crets of the spirit, but to them it is not given. They do listen to my words, but they live according to the false teach*ings of their scribes and Pharisees. Their spirit is ignorant and empty and they first have to learn how to think. What would serve better to make them think, if not speaking para*bles? Verily I say to you, the knowledge of truth is valuable and good only if obtained through one’s own thinking and draw*ing conclusions from within, that is, the solution of the se*crets which are told in parables whereby the visions might be created. Man is still of such little faith and without knowl*edge, and he is not yet aware of the Laws of The Creation and the power of the spirit. Therefore, first man must learn to recognize the truth and thus also to live according to the law of the spirit. And thusly, he will become knowledgeable and powerful in his spirit.

“It is such that he who has, to him shall be given, so that he may have abundance; but he who does not have, from him will be taken even that which he has. Therefore, I speak to them in parables. For with seeing eyes they do not see, and with hear*ing ears, they do not hear nor do they understand.

“In them will be fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah, which says, `You will hear with ears and shall not understand it; and with seeing eyes you will see and not recognize it.’

“For the heart of these people is hardened and their ears hear evil, and their eyes are asleep, so they cannot see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and understand with their mind, and com*prehend the truth and the Laws of The Creation that were given so that, thereby, they would obtain help and knowledge. For the peo*ple of Israel turned away from the Laws of The Cre*ation and are un*fortunate and shall never find their peace. There shall always be the shedding of their blood, for they persistently trespass against the Laws of The Creation. They deem themselves above all the human races as the chosen people and consider of themselves a separate race. This is malicious error and also evil presumptuousness, for inasmuch as Israel was never a nation, nor a race and thus, could not be a `chosen’ race by whatever definition. Deserting all the Laws of The Creation, Israel is a mass of people with an unglorious past characterized by murder and arson as allowed by the cult laws set forth by the leaders. It is, however, destined that they will not be alone in their false journey.

“There are only a few fathers in the mass of these ones that have an honorable past and can truly trace their lineage. They, how*ever, do not belong to the generation of cunning foxes who have sold themselves to the false Jewish faith, to the false faith and teachings they took over from Moses who in turn has stolen them from the Egyptians. These beloved few patri*archs are believers of truth and knowledge and they recognize only the Laws of The Cre*ation.

“These blessed ones have become so few in number they can be counted on but one hand of fingers for they are persecuted and slain just as with John. Herod sent ones forth and had John be*headed while in prison. Oh, they are in no wise, wise and act most foolishly in their arrogance.

“Blessed are your eyes that they see and your ears that they hear. Verily I say to you, many prophets and just men have de*sired to see that which you see, and have not seen it, and to hear that which you hear, and have not heard it. Many have passed into their graves in the searching and persecution through the eons of time but theirs shall be the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, listen care*fully to this parable of the sower.

“If one hears the word of truth of the spirit and of the laws and does not understand it, the wicked one comes and tears away what has been sown in his mind; it is he on whose path the seed has been planted.

“Where the seed has been dropped upon the rocks, it is he who hears the word and soon embraces it with joy, but he has no roots in him*self so that it could be rooted firmly and he will bend in the winds and blow easily from the fields; in the case of discomfort and any type of ridicule or harassment, he be*comes angry and takes his leave.

“Those ones by whom the seeds are planted among the thorns, that is, when he hears the word, the cares of the world and the delusion of material riches and security of self, chokes the truth and the knowledge and he brings forth no fruit for he cannot allow himself to reach out beyond the bondage.

“Now let us consider the one by whom the seed has been planted on good soil, who accepts the word and seeks truth and finds it; and then lives according to the Laws of truth, lets the fruit grow and ripen, and brings forth a rich harvest indeed, one bearing a hun*dredfold, the other sixtyfold, and the other thirtyfold—indeed a grand investment of thine assets.

“This is the meaning of the parable whose secrets have to be uncov*ered by men, so that they learn to think and find under*standing. But the path that leads to wisdom and truth is long and so is the compliance with the Laws of The Creation, which is yet so obvious.”

“Then he told them another parable, “The spiritual kingdom is like a man who planted good seeds in his field. But when he slept, his enemy came and planted weeds among the good fruit and went silently away. When the seeds grew and brought forth fruit, weeds also grew in equal abundance.

“The servants went to the fields and saw the weeds and came to the sower and said to him, `Lord, did you not plant good seeds in your field? From where come the weeds?’ He responded, `An enemy did this.’ And the servants said, `Do you want us to go and pull the weeds from the fields?’ The sower answered, `No, lest ye pull out the good plants along with the weeds. Let both grow together until the time of harvest, and then I shall tell the cutters; ‘First gather the weeds and tie them in bun*dles so that they can be burned and the ashes strewn over the field, to nourish the soil; but gather the good fruit and lay it up in my barn.’ But, behold, said Jmmanuel, “both grow side by side, the weeds and the good fruit. The weeds somewhat hin*der the full growth of the good fruit but later, the weeds will become compost and nourish the soil. There*fore, since good fruit needs nourishment in order to grow, if it was not for the weeds which are made into nourishment the fruit could not grow unto perfection and abundance.”

Then Jmmanuel told them another parable. “The spiritual king*dom is like leaven which a woman took and mixed among three bushels of flour until it was thoroughly leavened.”

And thus did Jmmanuel talk to the people, in parables; but he did not talk ever without using parables, so that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet who had said, “He will open his mouth in parables and will voice that which was hidden from the be*ginning of the world, so that the people may learn therefrom and find truth and recognize and follow the Laws.”

“Let he who has ears, hear! The spiritual kingdom is like a hidden treasure in the field which a man found and hid, and re*joicing in it, he went to sell everything he had to buy the field.

“And likewise, the spiritual kingdom is like a merchant who searched for precious pearls, and when he found one he went and sold all that he had and bought the pearl.

“And again, the spiritual kingdom is like a fish net that was cast into the sea to catch all kinds of species. But when it was filled, they pulled it ashore, sat and gathered the good fish into vessels, and threw the useless fish away. Such is the spiritual kingdom which rules in man and whose king is man himself.

“Therefore, pay heed to the parables and learn to solve their se*crets, so that you may learn to think and recognize the Laws of The Creation and follow them. Did you understand all I have told you?” And they answered, “Yes”.

And he continued, saying, “Therefore, every scribe who has be*come a disciple of the spiritual knowledge and the spiritual kingdom is like the father of the household who finds in his treasures things both old and new.”

After Jmmanuel had finished these parables, he went away.

A PROPHET GETS NO RESPECT

Later, he went into his father’s city, Nazareth, and taught in the synagogue, and the people were shocked and they said, “How did he come by such wisdom and how can he do such mighty works? Is he not the carpenter Joseph’s son whose wife became pregnant by a guardian angel’s son? Is not his mother’s name Mary? Are not his brothers Judas, Joseph, Simon and Jacob? And his sis*ters, are they not all here with us? Where does he get all the wisdom and power for his deeds?”

They were much offended by him and threatened to turn him over to the courts. But Jmmanuel said, “A prophet is never esteemed less than in his own country and in his own house which will become true for all the future, and as long as man has little faith and follows the false teachings of the scribes and other misin*terpreters of the truth. And it will become true in two times a thousand years, when man has become aware and thinking, that my real, unfalsified teach*ing will be revealed anew.

IN 2000 YEARS, A NEW PROPHET

“The new prophet of that far away future time will not have that much power and strength over the evil and of diseases, but his knowledge will include mine and his revelations about my real teaching will shake up the structure of the whole Earth, because at that time the world will be inundated by my teach*ings which have been distorted and falsified by the scribes, and the Earth will live in a false cult which will bring it death. Before the two times a thousand years are past, the new prophet will reveal my unfalsified teaching in small groups, as I teach in small groups, my trusted friends and disciples, the wisdom and knowledge of the Laws of The Creation. And it shall not be given to know until that time whether it shall be that the prophet is of male or female.

“That one’s path will be beset with difficulties and obstacles, for he will start his mission in a peace-loving country in the north where there is a strong false cult of my teachings that have been falsified by distorters. In that place he did not show any great signs of his powers and did not publicize his great knowledge, be*cause of disbelief. It is noted that his powers shall be hidden even from his own eyes that he might not misunderstand his path. There will come forth several blessed ones who will take the truth and give it forth unto the world and the Celestial Sons of the Heavens will give proof and cre*dence unto the words. So be it for such is it written that in the final days distant, those ones shall prevail in the name and truth of The Creation.

“And thus shall it come to pass in the generation of two times a thousand years, that these things shall come into fulfill*ment.”

Enough for this day, Dharma, for we have worked long and dili*gently. I grant you rest and peace, little one, for thy task is one of great responsibility. Ye have ones of greatness and filled with love, who will give unto thee the support ye need. So be it and I place of mine seal upon the writings of mine beloved, Judas, that they come into thy world in clarity and purity. Adonai and praise be unto Solen Aum Solen that this time has arrived that our works might come into fulfillment.

I AM THAT I AM, I AM SANANDA

viking
Old 10-01-2009, 09:55 PM   #89
viking
Avalon Senior Member

‘AND THEY CALLED HIS NAME IMMANUEL – I AM SANANDA’ - PHOENIX JOURNAL #2 - CHAPTER 14

“God is also Lord over them even though they serve others who are also not of this Earth, for those ones are known by differ*ent names for their language is greatly different. If you con*sider God as The Creation, you are mistaken, and violating the truth. For since you and I are human, God is also of human*ness, except that he is spiritual perfection and infinite in His abilities and infinitely more advanced than any of the hu*man races created by Him.

“God and His Celestial Sons are other “human” races, they have come from the stars in their machines which travel the universe and ap*pear to be made of metal. But, immeasurably higher than God and His Celestial Sons, who are the guardian angels, stands THE CRE*ATION. ABOVE ALL IS THE CREATION.

“The Creation alone is the immeasurable secret which begets life, and also is infinitely higher than is God. Recognize the truth of this teaching so that you may attain knowledge and wisdom in truth.”

http://fourwinds10.com/journals/J1-25.html#J002

viking
Old 10-06-2009, 03:56 PM   #90
viking
Avalon Senior Member

For those who follow the 'Journels'

MAN’S FINAL GOAL

“Verily I say to you, love that is unlimited, constant and infallible, is without conditions and pure, and in its fire all that is unclean and evil will burn. For such a love is the love of The Creation and of its Laws, also to which man has been predestined since the beginning of time. Since this is the final “goal” of man, he must take care that this must and shall be so, for this is his destiny. As yet man does not understand the wisdom of this teaching, because it is adulterated everywhere on Earth. In his ignorance, man falsified it in all various arts and forms so that it becomes diffused and incomprehensible.

“However, in two thousand years it will be brought forth and taught anew, unfalsified, when man has become reasonable and knowledge*able. A new age and generation will come forth which foretells great changes. In the stars can be read that the people of the new era will be great revolutionaries in truth and from the stars shall come the truth thereof. Therefore, a few special people, chosen ones, will teach anew my unfalsified pronouncements. They shall have great courage for they will be persecuted by those of the false doctrines claiming to pronounce my truth. They shall be de*nounced and accused falsely of all manner of crimes in order to stop the bringing forth of truth.

“You must go and prepare the way for my teachings and make all peo*ples its disciples. But beware of false teaching, which because of your own ignorance, you would allow to ascend. Some of you are most inclined to project my teachings in error. I sternly caution you, and warn you, to be careful in bearing forth only the truth. Teach unto the people everything which I commanded you, lest you falsify my teachings.”

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1254836536

viking
Old 10-12-2009, 10:57 AM   #91
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Please read...

GOD’S PROMISE OF TRUTH IN THE LAST DAYS

These truths come forth now in the last days that there be records and availability for naught will be changed as far as the prophe*cies are concerned; however, ones must have access to truth for it is the promise of God that man find, hear and seek truth. This, that he may judge his path as the final Earth cycle is closed.

Other scribes and receivers will be putting to paper these same no*tations that each be kept in security. Honor those brave ones such as Eduard Billy Meier of Switzerland, who dared speak out that the path be opened. He has been sorely persecuted, ridiculed and ha*rassed and ye ones are now coming forth to carry the banner that he find peace. You see, precious ones, the craft came and persons came from the craft, Billy was taken aboard with witness and still a world discounts.

You are taken into council nightly, aboard craft and elsewhere but in silence that you not suffer those things. However, it is very near when ye shall be flooded with presence of craft and associa*tion with fleet personnel and these things must be documented—first. So it is done, the portion required. The Master Jmmanuel Sananda is to make his appearance unto you very soon now and the written word must be made available.

further reading
http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1255194662

http://fourwinds10.com/journals/J1-25.html#J002

viking

Last edited by viking; 10-12-2009 at 11:07 AM.
Old 10-16-2009, 02:10 PM   #92
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Please read...

PHOENIX OWNER-OPERATOR MANUAL - Phoenix Journal #27

ATON

I come this day that ye shall be given to recognize of My presence. I Am! I AM the LAW, the TRUTH, and the WORD. You need no burning bushes not shakes into the staff--nor do you need blazing wheels in the cosmos. Hear Me clearly, children, for you who have been misled into the corners of darkness and into behaviors which have unbalanced your planet, and soiled the places of perfection, shall hear Me, find Truth and turn unto that Truth in the days that follow or you shall be separated into the places away from My presence. For as you have made your choices and continue to act in ways against the laws as given unto your species to maintain balance and wholeness of soul direction, you shall continue in the places of the adversary which have pulled you down. You have put reason and Godly thought to the side and entered into the places of darkness--claiming that you know not that which is Truth and living according to that which Man has made "legal", but that which remains "unlawful". Now you spread the shackles of the "voted-in legal" evil which have been thrust upon you in your "modern" world and have defiled ALL that remained sacred and wondrously gifted unto you.

I have sent My Hosts to give Truth unto you of the planet Earth (Shan) and I have sent the WORD and until the ending of the cycle so shall it be thus. You have no way to know of the "time" which might be given unto you to find your way into the lighted path of Godly behavior and Truth.

You continue to flail about in your carnage and denounce My messengers. Blessed are the ones who see and hear for theirs shall be MY KINGDOM. Blessed are you who pass the Word of Truth unto thine brethren in giving and tolerant sharing, for you shall shortly see MY BEING. I am as near as the breath you draw; I see and know all within each of My Children's beings and you have taken Me into the holes of Hades in your sloven and evil practices which you conceal and hide in the dark secrets, and deceptions even against those you claim protection and love of; you commit treason against that which was placed into your care and destroy it; you deceive your children which were given into your care--those which you have left unmurdered--now you fill them with lies and teach them to murder, rob, live in deceit, war and addictions. That which you have done shall be visited, likewise, upon them, for neither shall they, who have been misled, be within the places of Light--for YOU have extinguished the flame of Truth and Light within them.

You ask, "What means, 'The sins of the father shall be visited upon his children'? This is that which it means! That as you have bent the twig into the contortions of the diseased tree, so shall the disease have spread and the fruit ruined and in spoilage. You shall bear your own bloodline into the void of separation if ye change not.

You interpret the laws as given for your journey and you consume the fuel which consumes the energy which thrusts your vehicle instead of moving it in glorious motion unto the lighted places of immortality in wondrously gifted wonders and growth into the places of the soaring Eagles of My fleet.

What mean I when I say unto you, "To everyone who overcomes--who to the very end keeps on doing these things that please Me--I will give power over the nations--And I will give you the Morning Star!"? I mean that you shall have abundance, glory and the evil empire shall fall into shambles at the feet of My Hosts and of My people, and the place shall come again within the laws laid forth in Truth, Balance and Harmony. The Morning Star? The adversary (Satan) has taken the label given unto his first perfection and torn the beauty and perfection asunder and yet still labels himself the "Morning Star"--"The Great White Morning Star". The adversary shall be handed into the hands of My people who have turned unto the WORD.

I have watched and waited as you have taken Truth and turned it into lies. I have watched as those of the evil adversary have labeled themselves as MY CHOSEN PEOPLE and called themselves "Jews which never was of Me nor of My people. My children of Judea were blessed and, when you failed, the punishment was great for you lost your relationship with the Christed beings sent to set you to right direction as you turned Him and those who were sent with Him away--as you clung unto the adversary of My lighted teachers. You were scattered about the Earth and unto lands which were not yours as you were put into separation from myself by your own choosing. Now you have allowed the very evil leader, himself, to take all that was gifted unto you and follow an empty idol unto the abyss of restlessness. There can be no fulfillment which flows from the physical flesh for the physical flesh is but dust and unto dust shall again return, and you who follow the beast within thy beingness of soul shall be left to continue the endless search in restless agony and find no peace within your beings.

I know that you ones have lost your strength as forfeit unto the ******* child of evil. You have followed and consumed that which he has given you and called wonderful. You have poisoned your bodies and corrupted your minds, and chased madly hither and yon to gain of the lustful, greedy luxuries and ill-behaviors of that which is taught to bring pleasure to the human physical. But you have found chaos, pain, non-fulfillment, restless searching and plague-riddled, robotic zombies who stumble hither and yon without direction, and bow to those who send you forth in battle for their evil wishes.

You have FEW who will stand against the dragon even as he spews his fire upon your being but rather wallow in the ashes, declaring it wondrous and good. You give lies unto your brethren while you say that some of that which is brought by My Host, Hatonn (for instance), is taken with "great difficulty". You claim "great difficulty with the attitude displayed by the one, Hatonn, who communicates the information (for instance) about AIDS, and many other relevant topics to today's troubled times, but his information supports one, Dr. Strecker's research." So, the inference is that sent of God can be peered upon for it "supports an Earth man's 'research' ". I shall just give you the rest of the quotation coming from one in Canada and who actually came and had interview with Hatonn and shared in the gracious hospitality of ones who serve our Hosts. He came on more than one occasion and did, in fact, claim to be in total, unflinching service unto God and did, further, want funding for his projects (of course) to come from these ones--but he liked not the attitude of Hatonn as Hatonn pronounced the Truth of the laws. In other words, "I will serve God and do God's work--as long, by God, as I can do it MY WAY! He continues in his advertising for his own gain: We have ordered all of the books (PHOENIX JOURNALS) listed on their order form, and we receive each new publication as it is printed. They produce one or two new books each month. Hatonn, we are convinced, DOES NOT UNDERSTAND THE STRUCTURES OF HUMAN CONSCIOUSNESS, THE HIGHER PURPOSES AND FUNCTION OF SEXUALITY, NOR MANY OTHER ACTIVITIES. WE DISPUTE MANY CLAIMS, HE MAKES ABOUT HIS 'HIGHEST INTELLIGENCE' (ME-GOD, ATON) AND UNDERSTANDING OF OUR PLANET'S NEEDS, SUCH AS OUR PROTECTION, ETC., BUT THE INFORMATION HE HAS ACCESS TO IS MOST VALUABLE, AND HAS CAUSED GREAT DISTRESS IN THE U.S. GOVERNMENT."

He continues later with, "...keep yourself updated with the SPOTLIGHT and the PHOENIX (not giving your attention to Hatonn's critical nature and focus on the negative which only hurts and isolates himself and others)..."

Perhaps I should mention to you that Hatonn denounces the lack of RESPONSIBILITY of the sexual unions as you of Earth have come to practice them--the murders of the unborn, the USE of another for gratification of human power needs and the activities which are given and experienced--in most despicable ways bearing diseases and killing the very body seeking acceptance and pleasure. LOVE AND UNION OF EMOTION IS A GIFT OF EXPERIENCE GIVEN UNTO THE SOUL (EMOTIONS) AND HAVE NAUGHT TO DO WITH BODY PHYSICAL. THAT FOR WHICH YE SEARCH IS NOT FULFILLED BY ANY CONJURED ACTIVITY OF THE HUMAN PHYSICAL BEING. IT IS THE "BEHAVIOR" DENOUNCED, NOT THE LOVE AND ABIDING CO-RELATIONSHIP OF THAT WHICH YOU LABEL HETEROSEXUAL OR HOMOSEXUAL.

IT IS NOT "LOVE", RESPONSIBILITY, NOR EVEN CARING, WHEN ONE WOULD GIVE FATAL DISEASE UNTO THAT OTHER HE CLAIMS TO ABIDE WITH IN LOVE. Therefore, when ye are told the truth of it, you denounce and turn away.

How can you believe and accept one thing from Hatonn and discard that very portion which allows your immortal soul transition into the glorious realms of higher dimension? Is the inference, somehow, that if you have experience the things which are against the Laws of God and The Creation that you are doomed and lost forever? Do not be foolish--all done in IGNORANCE is instantly forgiven as TRUTH IS NOTED AND FOLLOWED. As in the "homosexual" participant in any relationship--you turn from the placement of your parts of procreation of that which was purposed for speech into the places of fecal expulsion. Is that so very difficult to attain in truth? Is that act a true expression of your caring LOVE of another being? What about the soul of the one so used, especially as he turns into the terminal case of cancer or pneumonia from the act? Can your soul find peaceful rest after having delivered your closest friend of child into the agony of death by disease which shall snuff out their experience in incredible suffering and lingering sickness?

MY LAWS and those of THE CREATION were given unto you of physical experience to honor total simplicity and gain wondrous fulfillment and joy from your relationships with your brethren, to pass the journey of experience in learning and then make passage into higher levels of understanding and knowledge. You have now bound yourselves by shackles of lies into the endless rotation of the wheel of experience worsening with each experience until you have forgotten all the Truth of LIFE. Most of you have wasted your experience and are the moving DEAD searching after bits of physical dregs to pass the journey.

I judge not that which you DID; I judge that which you DO after learning Truth. No MAN nor group of MEN/WOMEN shall change one iota of the LAWS! You can all vote in favor of that which is evil and make of thine laws according to land, and it means nothing for you will continue to be consumed by that which is evil that ye have brought upon selves. The actions are totally and completely up to you. Do ye wish My Hosts to come and tell you worse and more despicable LIES? Is that for which ye seek in the perfection of God?--more lies from My messengers?

This is the time of separation of those who are WITH ME from those who stand AGAINST ME. If you turn again unto the Laws of Truth as given forth, you shall be given all assistance from MY REALMS AND FROM MY HOSTS. Those who remain in deliberate practice of those things which are birthed of the physical and expended in human-level actions have made their choices. If you turn unto the dark passages, choosing to forfeit the Light, so be it for ye shall be left unto your choices for I force not any creature--but YOU ALONE shall be in the choosing. Not only do I have total forgiveness--so can I cause your CURE of the diseases besetting thine beings.

Judgment? What of Judgement? It is in no wise wise to fail to utilize that act of Judgement! You JUDGE NOT THE MAN, you JUDGE THE ACTION OF THE MAN! IF YE CANNOT JUDGE THAT WHICH BRINGS YOU INTO GLORY AND LIGHT FROM THAT WHICH CASTS YOU INTO THE ABYSS OF THE VOID AND INTO THE DARKNESS--YE SHALL PAY GREATLY IN SORROW FOR THE LACK OF LEARNING THE DIFFERENCE IN THAT WHICH "JUDGEMENT" DEFINES IN TRUTH.

I have come in many ways, many times and in many forms to show you the way and teach you Truth through the Word. I have sent many of My sons to give unto you Truth and you have slain them and turned from them in denouncement and continuation of your defilement of your own places of nesting and corruption of thine selves and brethren--all relations of thine perfect planet with all wondrous relations of life beings put forth for your use and pleasure and you have trampled them as pearls under your feet and spat upon them as ye spilled their blood and crushed the life from their wondrous existence.

You have turned in honor and bowing before the idols of "things" and unto the human beings who will enslave you. You have spat upon My messengers and cast the lessons and instructions into the trash as you mock and ridicule and shout "lies" and "false prophets". You no longer can discern that which is false from that which is Truth--HOW DID YOU EXPECT GOD TO RETURN UPON YOUR PLACE? YOU HAVE BEEN LULLED INTO BELIEVING THAT YOU SIT AND WAIT TO BE WHISKED AWAY TO GLORY ON THE CLOUDS--HOW FOOLISH CAN A MORTAL BE? YE CLING TO THE LIES AS IF THEY WOULD SAVE YE FROM THE FIRE WHILE YE PREPARE TO JUMP INTO THE HOLOCAUST.

MAN HAS COME INTO DEFILING ALL THAT HE TOUCHES AND THIS IS EVIL, AND FOR THAT DEFILEMENT HE SHALL BRING PUNISHMENT UNTO HIMSELF--IT SHALL NOT BE OF MY DOING. I OFFER YOU TRUTH, THE LIGHT, THE WAY AND THE WORD. I EXTEND MY HAND UNTO ALL WHO WILL TAKE OF IT. I SHALL BRING YOU HOME INTO MY PLACE OF WONDROUS EXPERIENCE--BUT I SHALL FORCE NONE, NOT BY SO MUCH AS ONE HAIR OF HIS HEAD. MAN SHALL TURN ABOUT AND INTO TRUTH BY HIS OWN FREEWILL OR HE SHALL PERISH IN HIS OWN DELUSION. I SHALL WEEP AND STAND WAITING--BUT I SHALL NOT PLUCK YOU OUT OF YOUR PIT EXCEPT YE ASK. SO BE IT.

I write this first Word unto you so that as you pass this portion of this JOURNAL, you know that which is given is Truth, reason and in justness. This is the most important document ye shall ever be given for the last trumpet is sounding and ye have been again warned and petitioned and My messengers have pleaded upon bended knees to be heeded.

I have given the written Word unto another scribe so that ye have not the EXCUSE, "I JUST DIDN'T SOMEHOW BELIEVE DHARMA!" OR "...WELL, I JUST DIDN'T SOMEHOW BELIEVE HATONN". You are being given the facts behind the illusion of lies so that you have opportunity to change your circumstance or move on into the abyss of the enslavement for it is at hand, the time of the cycles upon your place wherein the separation shall be made.

Do you see the writing? Me'-ne, Me'-ne, Te'-kel Uphar'-sin - -? for "In the same hour came forth fingers of a man's hand, and wrote over against the candlestick upon the plaster of the wall of the king's palace: and the king saw the part of the hand that wrote." Daniel 5:25. Do you see the hand that pens your fate? Do you hear the call of the trumpets which signal your fate? The moving fingers write and then, having writ, move on and so moves the Truth of opportunity which knocked and you heeded not. Each of My Messengers and Scribes shall put this Truth unto the people in the languages of understanding--the native of the ancient tribes unto his people and thus and so, so that all might be given into opportunity to come again into remembering. But the Word shall stand, lest ye think ye shall corrupt and tamper with the message--for no matter how ye tamper, it will change nothing.

I ask that Thomas take to pen and write a message from the Master Christos of the Sacred Infinite Circle to follow this and precede that of Dru. There is naught NEW, it is information as old as unto the beginning and you have pulled away into your physical path of wanton actions and desires. Just as the obese person has the simplistic opportunity to simply close the mouth to lose of the fat, so is the simplicity of all of MY instructions in order to come within the laws. AND JUST AS "WILL" OF THE FLESH IS NOT STRONG ENOUGH TO CLOSE OF THE MOUTH AGAINST THE FOODS IN EXCESS, SO YE SHALL BE GIVEN STRENGTH IF YE BUT ASK WITH INTENT OF PURPOSE--NOT OF THE LIPS THAT ALWAYS PRONOUNCE LIES--BUT THE HEART WITHIN IN PETITION FOR AID. You shall be given that which will lift you up and you will give support unto your brethren and goodness can again flow across that wondrous place given into your care and you will be given to remember and awaken, and you will set things to straight as you turn from the beast that has pulled you into the pit. You shall move away in total newness--without looking back lest ye be pulled again into the destruction.

You need not "fight" nor "war" for those are not of MY WAY NOR OF MY KINGDOM--YOU RECOGNIZE THE EVIL, TURN UNTO THE LIGHT AND THE LAWS, AND MOVE AWAY; AND IN SO-DOING YOU REMOVE THE NOURISHMENT AND SUPPORT OF THE BEAST AND THE ADVERSARY SHALL DEVOUR ITSELF FOR THERE WILL BE NOTHING LEFT TO SUSTAIN HIM.

You are given nothing herein which is difficult to understand--it is simplicity in every action and instruction. Ye can denounce and rebel, revolt and boil while spewing venom upon the ones about thee--but you will KNOW that what I SEND AND BRING IS TRUTH AND RIGHT AND YOU WILL NEVER BE IN THE UNKNOWING AGAIN--AND THAT WHICH YE DO AGAINST ME SHALL BE DONE IN DELIBERATE ACTION AND WOE UNTO YOU WHO DENOUNCE AND DEMAND THAT ANOTHER FOLLOW YOU IN YOUR DESPICABLE PATH FOR YE SHALL BEAR A PORTION OF THAT ONE'S DOWNFALL UPON THINE OWN SOUL. YE WHO FEEL FRAIL AND THINK YE CANNOT STAND IN TRUTH--ALONE; YE ARE NOT ALONE FOR I AM THE STRENGTH OF THE UNIVERSE AND I SHALL SUPPORT THEE. IN THE ENDING, PRECIOUS ONES, YE SHALL STAND ALL ALONE--JUST THEE AND ME, AND THERE SHALL BE NONE OTHER TO ANSWER IN YOUR STEAD.

I am coming soon and My reward is with Me, to repay everyone according to the deeds he has done and according to the moment of confrontation to that which lies deep within the essence through intent. I AM the start and the finish, the beginning of counting and the end of counting. Blessed forever are ye who are the end of counting. Blessed forever are ye who are tending of thine houses and washing of thine robes as ye remove the soil from their wearings, so that ye stand tall as ye pass into the city through the gates, via My chariots of silver and golden wings.

Until it is finished, I will leave My messengers upon your place and then they shall be lifted up into the security of My places of safety and Light, and you who choose to listen not and continue to abandon My Truth shall remain outside My city with the sorcerers and the immoral, and murderers, and idolaters, and all who love to lie and do so. I have sent my angels and messengers among you to put the WORD to print and sound, and picture in order to tell you these things. Know that in these times of the sorting that as "time" moves on, the vile will become even more vile; good men will be better; those who are holy will continue on in greater holiness. AH YES, CHILDREN, I BRING YOUR REWARD WITH ME AND YE SHALL BRING UNTO ME THINE MARKERS AND WE SHALL MEASURE THINE PORTION.

I suggest all of you who can read, go unto the book called Holy and even with its tampering, I commend you to read the Book of Isaiah and unto My people say, "Maher-shalal-has-baz". Be ye ready? Do not be foolish in your geography perceptions. The beast of anti-God shall rise out of the places which "claim to be MY holy places" and the people will claim to be "My chosen people", but they are evil and have no truth in them. But it shall be from the places of the ancient days from which the wars shall move across the nations and My reclaimed places shall rise and the infected and evil places shall be given to sink beneath the seas to be cleansed and healed. Where shall ye be? I shall save My people--"Shear-jashub", "Shear-jashub", and Maher-shalal-has-baz.

Turn thee from the witches and mediums. Listen not longer to their whisperings and mutterings. Can the living find out the future from the dead? Why do ye not ask of Me these things? Why do ye not listen when I send ye the Word and the Truth? What will ye do? Will ye move away, My people, led away captive, stumbling, weary and hungry? Check the words of those witches, channels, mediums which pronounce things upon which ye hang thine beings--IF THEIR MESSAGES ARE DIFFERENT THAN MINE, IT IS BECAUSE I HAVE NOT SENT THEM FOR THEY HAVE NO LIGHT OR TRUTH WITHIN THEM.

THEY WILL CRY OUT FOR "NEW WORLD GOVERNMENT AND ORDER" AND PROMISE YOU PEACE AND PROSPERITY. BUT YOU SHALL REAP OF THE WHIRLWIND FOR UNITY OF WORLDS AND UNIVERSES COME ONLY FROM THE LIGHTED TRUTH AND LIFE INTEGRATION WITHIN THE LAWS OF TRUTH, LIGHT AND BALANCE WITHIN THE CREATION. MAN OF HUMAN DISTRACTION KNOWS ONLY LUST, GREED, POWER THROUGH COERCION AND FORCE AND ENSLAVEMENT. IF YE FOLLOW THE WRONG LEADER, YOU ARE DESTINED TO PERISH WITH THAT LEADER AND LOSE OF ALL THAT YE PERCEIVE YE HAVE GAINED IN THE PHYSICAL PROCUREMENT.

YE HAD BEST BE TURNING UNTO THE HOLY BOOKS OF THE LIGHTED REALMS AND DISCERNING THAT WHICH IS TRUTH FROM THAT WHICH HAS BEEN CHANGED AND WRITTEN IN BY YOUR ENEMIES FOR THE TIME IS AT HAND.

IN ALL TIMES OF COMING IN MANIFESTATION IN THE DENSITY OF PHYSICAL, MESSENGERS ARE SENT TO GIVE WARNING AND SET THE WORD TO RIGHT. ALWAYS A "PROPHET" IS SENT AFORE ME TO BRING YOU INTO THE REMEMBERING--BUT THE HOURGLASS LIES UPON ITS SIDE AWAITING MY TURNING THEREOF. YE WHO HAVE EYES AND EARS HAD BEST BE IN THE SEEING AND HEARING FOR THE GLASS IS EMPTY AND THE CUP EMPTY--WITH WHAT WILL YE REFILL IT? OH YES, THE BOOK OF ISAIAH HAS BEEN CORRUPTED AND THE TRUTH TURNED ABOUT--BUT IF YE READ WITH DISCERNMENT, YE SHALL FIND IT ALL WRITTEN THERE UPON THE PAGES. REMEMBER THAT THE DEFINITION OF "ISRAEL" IS "GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE"--IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH A GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION OF A PLACE WHICH PLUNDERED AND STOLE THE PLACES OF PALESTINE. YE HAD BEST BEGIN TO READ WITH DEFINITIONS OF TRUTH INSTEAD OF THOSE DEFININGS AS LAID FORTH TO ENSLAVE YOU OF THE IGNORANT DECEIVED.

MOST OF THE BOOK OF ISAIAH, AS WITH ALL THE REST OF THAT WHICH IS CLAIMED "HOLY" IS REWRITTEN TO SUIT THE NEEDS AND INTENT OF THOSE WHO WOULD CLAIM FALSELY AND TAKE THAT WHICH IS NOT THEIRS, AND YOU WILL SEE THAT THEY OF EVIL HAVE WRITTEN THE LIES TO DUPE YOU OF THE WORLD INTO ACCEPTANCE OF THEIR EVIL. YOU ARE PEOPLE COME OF THE LIE AND IT SHALL ONLY BE THROUGH THE MOVEMENT BACK WITHIN THE TRUTH THAT YE SHALL REGAIN OF YOUR FREEDOM.

My Holy Spirit shall not leave you, any of you who shall turn into the wanting of the good and gain hate of the wrong. Rise up, My children, let your light shine for all the nations to witness. For the glory of MY Light is streaming from you if you will but take it. Darkness as black as the moonless midnight shall cover all the peoples of the Earth, but MY glory will shine from you. All nations will come unto your light; mighty kings will come to see this glory of My Light upon you. My winged chariots shall fill your skies and there shall be rejoicing in the homecoming.

Lift up your eyes and see! For your sons and daughters are coming home to you from distant lands. Your eyes will shine with joy, your hearts will thrill, for merchants from around the world will flow to you, bringing you the wealth of many lands--and has it not been given and you have turned it into spoils and wretched plunder?

Oh, despicable and vile are the ones who took My words and promise and made them to read as the profits and reward of the very evil anti-God who would seek Zion and call themselves My chosen children and take the heritage of Mine own, unto themselves.

Do you of the veiled children not see that which they have done? They have taken My Truth and turned it unto their own use to fool all of ye nations. They have set up their vile and evil temples in lands not their own so that the world would not know of their evil and think it prophecy. They would set their cities forth in the Biblical lands and pronounce that "...see, God says that the things of Lebanon would be mine" and that "Israel would become known around the world and glorified in the eyes of all"--NAY! You follow the beast into the pits of separation if ye follow on with this charade. Tis not the God of Light these ones follow but the fallen gods of evil adversaries who have mesmerized and captured you in their nets of lies and webs of human physicalness. So be it for the moving finger writes and then moves on--WHERE WILL YE BE, CHILD?

Dharma, it is enough. Write herein that God has sent His messengers to every land and said, "Tell My people, I, the Lord your God, am coming to save you and will bring you many gifts". And you shall be called "The Holy People" and "The Lord's Redeemed", and so it shall come to pass in your generation upon that place laid forth for your experience. That which is pronounced in Isaiah is not that which is referred to as the Israel now placed within the location of Palestine--for they were liars and frauds from the beginning and their messengers fill the lands with the lies and false teachings--and those, too, shall fall in the sweep of Truth. Let it be known that none of evil can nor will stand in MY LIGHT for all of darkness shall be vanquished. So be it. Sit, chela, and tell these things for so as I give it to be written, so shall it come to pass and I send the Word for man to KNOW so that he can choose his direction. I shall no longer stand silent and those who have charged My words and destroyed My Truth shall be cast into the silence for they have pulled My people down and the reward shall be heavy indeed.

I close this portion with petition to hear, to see and come into understanding so that you can find your way. My messengers shall no longer be given into martyrdom for the call is sounded as the chaos has spread about your lands--so will the hush come upon you and woe is upon he who does not take heed. I shall rip the books bound within the lies from their sewing and rend them into shreds and the lies shall bury the liars in their dens of iniquity and so shall it come to pass for the Truth lies within the story but it is NOT AS OR TRANSLATED FOR THEY OF EVIL HAVE TAKEN THAT WHICH WAS GIVEN FOR YOUR GUIDANCE AND TURNED IT INTO THE PATH DIRECTLY INTO EVIL. THEY WHO HAVE CONVULSED MY TRUTH SHALL BE STRANGLED UPON THEIR OWN LIES. AH YES, YE HAD BETTER BE READING CAREFULLY THE BOOKS CALLED BIBLE, FOR THEY ARE FILLED WITH THE CHANGINGS TO SUIT OF THE BEAST AND THROUGH THEM SHALL YE BE LED TO SLAUGHTER FOR THEY ARE NOT OF MY GIVING. EVERYTHING PURE HAS BEEN CORRUPTED FOR THE EONS OF TIME AND YE WHO WERE GIVEN FORTH TO SET IT TO RIGHT HAVE FALLEN TO THE WAYSIDE OR INTO THE PIT WITH THE VIPERS. NOT LONGER SHALL IT BE THUS FOR I AM COMING TO SET IT TO RIGHT AND YE WHO STAND WITH ME SHALL BE GIVEN INTO GREATNESS. THESE ONES WHO HAVE STOLEN THAT WHICH I GAVE IN TRUTH UNTO MINE PEOPLE SHALL BE GIVEN INTO THE ABYSS OF REMORSE FOR ALL THEIR REMAINING DAYS AND THEN THEY SHALL BE JUDGED WITH JUSTICE.

May the Light be given entrance to shine around about you that you be given into vision, for the remaining days of your experience upon that place are numbered.

I AM

viking
Old 10-19-2009, 03:12 PM   #93
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Please read...

October 19, 2009

‘PHOENIX OPERATOR OWNER MANUAL’ PHOENIX JOURNAL #27 - UNDERSTANDING THE LAWS OF GOD

AND THE CREATION

Also called “The Laws of Balance”

(Commandments 1-5)

I. THE HIGHEST COMMAND OF THE LAW OF

THE CREATION IS:

Achieve the wis*dom of knowledge inasmuch as this will en*able you to wisely follow the Laws of The Cre*ation.

This means to seek and demand the TRUTH be shown to you so that you must develop that ability to discern and judge all infor*mation, actions and behavior with self and others which go against the laws ofbalance given forth by GOD and The Cre*ation. This also means that when information is put before your at*tention, you must ask the FATHER within you to show you whether or not it is true and ask for the Father to give you the verification you need for under*standing the Truth in all infor*mation and situations which HE puts before you. THIS means you must have the courage and the deter*mination to conquer the fear, apathy and ignorance within your altered ego to ACHIEVE THE WIS*DOM OF KNOWLEDGE OF TRUTH!

II. THE HIGHEST COMMAND OF THE LAW OF

GOD IS:

You shall Honor God as the ruler of the human races and follow his Laws for HE is the “King of Wisdom”.

1. You shall have no other Gods than
the God Creator before you and abide
with the Laws of The Creation which
encompasses all. Also known as

“THE LAW OF ONE”.
This means you must recognize that your soul existence and your life on this plane is only possible by the wondrous grace of God, your Creator. You must recognize and honor HIS HOLY PRESENCE within you AND ALL THAT IS, because it is by HIS HOLY GRACE that you shall be able to receive his guid*ance and instructions for WHAT your service is to God and The Creation to maintain the glory oflight and love and life in con*stant unfoldment of the glori*ous mystery of the ONE. In other words, YOU will learn to understand and be al*ways connected with the ONE*NESS of ALL THAT IS in Creation.

Now, to remember and understand this, THE LAW of ONE, you must re*alize that ALL beings AND creations are EQUAL OR EVEN in reflection of and importance TO THE ONE God, only that each is simply DIFFER*ENT in abili*ties, talents, and beingness as an EXPRES*SION of THE ONE ALL THAT IS. Contrary to perhaps your own “opinion”, You as A HU-MAN (Higher Univer*sal Man) are NOT superior or inferior in im*portance to the tree, the rock, the bird or ANY other being or creation of THE ONE. You are simply ONE of THE HOLY FATHER’S vehicles of motion for expanding and experi*encing the JOY of continuous unfoldment of THECREATION. You see, there cannot exist any separation, ALL come from the ONE great Source of all THE CREATION and all will return to our source, THE ONE.

Also, you must understand the true nature of the laws of Balance given forth by our FA*THER as it relates to HUMANS granted with the GIFT of FREE WILL. For example: If ALL humans were removed from this planet, do you think that the mineral, plant and animal kingdoms would remain in balance? The cor*rect answer is MOST DEFINITELY YES! Because they belong to the kingdom of God which was created to main*tain a won*drous Planet in Bal*ance. You as humans who were given FREE-WILL and reasoning ability to choose to balance within the laws (or not), were also sent to God’s CRE*ATION as Guardians. What have you done to her by choosing to live in the lie of destruc*tion which is the ANTI-Christ? Are you proud of the pollution you pour into her waters, and soils and air-space? This is the very wa*ter, soil and air-space YOU depend on for your physical survival. WHERE is the REASON*ING for this sort of corruption? Why do you crowd out and not honor the right to life of the others of God’s Sacred Kingdom, such as the trees, the miner*als, and the animals? What have YOU CHOSEN with YOUR Gift of FREE-WILL? Most of the Mass Consciousness of hu*manity have cho*sen death and destruction to them*selves and the planet because they BE*LIEVE and are blinded by the lies of the Anti-Christ. They are possessed by the blindness and igno*rance of their own “altered” ego.

So now that you recognize that most ones have chosen, with their won*drous free-will, NOT to Maintain the Balance of the Laws of God and The Creation, you might ask yourself, “So what happens now?” There is a point which is reached when God must decide whether HE will preserve and RE*TURN BAL*ANCE to a kingdom of His that is lost in the darkness and ig*norance of the Anti-Christ, or whether He will allow theAnti-Christ to con*sume itself AND the planet it is sustained by.

We will give you the example of THIS kingdom of God, beloved planet Earth. She is called “The Emerald” of this uni*verse; she is a most glori*ous cre*ation and she is ALIVE, a BE*ING OF GOD’S LOVE. She is a part of the hu*man experience, and the human experience is a part of her. All of the pol*lution of the thoughts, words and deeds from the humans here is now a part of HER, as well as existing within the humans who created them. She has been raped, pillaged and plundered by those who were to be her guardians. SHE has AL*LOWED you to make her your playground of HELL and she has CRIED OUT TO GOD FOR HELP AND MERCY. As have many of YOU who now KNOW your only HOPE will come from the LOVING Grace and Mercy of OUR Divine Father! And GOD has an*swered HER Plea in his infinite Love, Compas*sion and Mercy. The Promise: She will be allowed to cleanse herself from within and without of ALL the Anti-Christ pollution smothering her.... SHE WILL BE REBIRTHED INTO A CHRISTED BEING OF PERFECTION! And so too, the humans WHO choose to align in balance with the laws of God and The Creation will also re*ceive graduation into the Kingdom of God in the Higher dimen*sions of LIFE within the DI*VINE CREATION. NONE will be spared the ultimate choice between the Kingdom of LIGHT and LOVE that is GOD’s kingdom, or to remain in the kingdom of THE ANTI-Christ...which is the desolate, hollow darkness of lies, deception and destruction.

What we are describing to you is that YOU each NOW have the opportu*nity to move your soul awareness from UNCON*SCIOUS (Current 3rd dimen*sional experience) to CONSCIOUS (New God 4th & 5th Dimen*sional experi*ence) IMMOR*TALITY. Meditate on the meaning of that statement of Truth! May you wisely choose the glorious FREEDOM of the CON*SCIOUS IMMOR*TALITY OF GOD, TRUTH, LOVE and LIGHT!

2. You shall not make for yourselves
idols and false images to worship as
Gods for therein you give power into
the hands of evil.

This means that there is NOTHING in material manifestation for you to worship as your GOD. There are no temples or churches, deities or crosses that need be the places or images to worship in or of. Nor are there any priests, ministers, rabbis OR ANY OTHER HUMAN who may act as represen*tatives BE TWEEN you and God. You see, EACH and ev*ery one of you Human Beings carries with you the TEMPLE OF GOD WITHIN YOU! You are the temple. And so with this truth in mind you might ask yourselves, WHERE do YOU take God in your life journey?

So you must not place the attainment and hoarding of “worldly” treasures above the attain*ment of your spiritual wisdom and perfection lest ye “die” in the darkness of spiritual poverty. A good example of this false image of “worship” is quite prevalent now in your societies and that is THE WORSHIP OF GOLD. If you make the accu*mulation of gold (money) your first preoccu*pation for the sake of having more and better “things” and pos*sessions, you are pushing God out of HIS temple and the Anti-Christ will become your constant bedfel*low, urging you to con*sider ONLY your material desires, promising you greatness and impor*tance ABOVE your brothers, so that eventually God within you becomes but a glimmer of what was once the flame of your eternal GOD EMPOWER*MENT within. And if YOU allow your Al*tered Ego POSSESSION by the Anti-Christ to rule your being, the Anti-Christ will not stop un*til your flame of life is extin*guished and your spirit is left ALONE and naked to stand before self and God in the agony ofself-judgment of the transgres*sions against HIS HOLY PRES*ENCE.

So this means that you must become and remain “detached” from your “worldly” posses*sions, because they do not go with you to the kingdom of GOD, nor does the “amassing” of great “worldly” treasures bring you SPIRI*TUAL wisdom. Your pre*occupation with “amassing” great worldly wealth brings you only the emptiness of spiritual poverty. You can*not serve your SPIRIT and serve The Anti-Christ. Serve only your SPIRIT WITHIN and the Anti-Christ will have no place to dwell within your tem*ple.

3. You shall love the Lord God with all
your heart, soul and being (you must
love thineself as God and God as self.)

This means that within the Christ circle of infinity, which is the Christ Con*sciousness of ONE, you must recognize the tremen*dous and Won*drous Love that our Lord God has for you to al*low your experience in HIS kingdom of life unfolding. You and ALL THAT IS are but the reflec*tion of HIS LOVE and JOY of The Creation before him. You are his co-creator in the infinity of The Cre*ation and you are the co-creator of HIS jubi*lant Self-discovery within the un*folding manifestations of the mystery of the ETERNAL ONE. So when you de*spise yourself or another, you despise the very SPIRIT of LIFE ETERNAL and it all ex*ists within YOU. You see, OUR Great Central Sun, The ONE Eter*nal Light is beck*oning to you: I AM THE LIGHT, I AM THE JOY, I AM THE LOVE, I AM THE TRUTH, I AM THE ADVENTURE, I AM THAT I AM ....AND SO ARE YOU! YOUR TICKET TO THE ETERNITY THAT I AM IS YOUR LOVE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT OF LIFE WITHIN SELF AND ALL THAT IS!

Also remember that in your physical world, you have a physical body which you are given to use to house YOUR SPIRIT OF GOD WITHIN. You must take care of the needs of the body with proper food, water, clothing, shelter, exercise and rest so that you remain vibrant, clean and healthy in order to per*form, with honor, the service of GOD. So too, you must not know*ingly “poison” the body with the ingestion or inhalation of dev*astatingly harmful and ad*dictive “drugs” whether they be of “legal” or “illegal” status by Earth stan*dards. The spirit of God within you needs no “mind” altering to connect and commune with THE HIGHEST DI*VINE LIGHT OF THE ONE ALL THAT IS.

4. You shall not use the name of God
irreverently, nor use of it to swear to
a falsehood.

This means you shall not cast BLAME against or curse another IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER in your thoughts, words or deeds. You must take full responsibility for your own er*rors or transgressions against self or others. And so when you blame, curse, resent and con*demn another being you are ALSO blam*ing, cursing, resenting and condemning GOD your Creator, who exists as the flame OFIMMORTAL LIFE WITHIN YOU and WITHIN ALL OTH*ERS. So as you cast outward the blame of irresponsibility and denial, it must return to you UNTIL the les*son is learned by YOU who is the creator of the transgression in the first place upon THE ONE self.

Also, you must not knowingly and purposely deceive or lie to yourself or others in the name of YOUR HOLY FATHER. So when you say, “I swear this to BE the total truth in the NAME OF GOD”, you had better KNOW that to be a factual statement or you have dishonored GOD’S SACRED NAME for your own selfishaltered ego means. This does NOT mean that with the tyranny that exists with the INJUSTICE SYS*TEMS of the world, that you must sacrifice YOUR LIFE for the telling of a truth in a court of the unlawful. In this case (as in all situations you encounter) you must use your GOD-given senses and ask for HIS guid*ance and protection in your circumstance. This in no way means you will not tell the truth as you per*ceive it to be, but you must TRUST THE POWER OF GOD WITHIN YOU to always give you what you need for guid*ance and protection. This is what Immanuel told the Phar*isees and scribes about “oaths”:

“Woe unto you, you blind leaders of false teachings who say, ‘If a person swears by the temple, that does not count, but if a person swears by the gold on the temple, that binds him.’ You fools and blinded ones, you are the offspring of evil; why do you let people swear know*ing that an oath is not binding and is a worthless act? How can you say that if a person swears through sacrifice, that is binding? You blind and false teachers, who gave you the right to de*mand an oath or to swear, since the Laws of The Creation state that oaths should not be given? Your speech should always be yes, or, no. Therefore he who swears by anything on Earth or the Universe, swears by something fleeting, which is without any substance and therefore, an oath is of no sub*stance either. There*fore, he who swears by anything com*mits a crime with re*spect to the truth of his word and makes it doubtful.”

(Isn’t it interesting that in a court of “law”, ones are required to hold the “false” Bible and swear an oath of truth to the court? Where do you sup*pose that requirement came from? Perhaps from Freemasonry?)

It is important to remember that ignorance of the Truth is ac*ceptable FOR A TIME, but remember GOD within YOU will give you many opportu*nities to turn your ignorance into THE WISDOM OF KNOWLEDGE OF TRUTH. And if you are truly a servant to the ONE ALL THAT IS, you will ALWAYS wel*come THE LIGHT OF TRUTH to shine within and before you EVEN if you find the truth to be abhorrent within your very being. This means that you can*not hide behind the BLIND ig*norance which rules you by fear and denial of responsi*bility. THIS is NOT acceptable ignorance in God’s Kingdom because you thereby be*come the servant of the Anti-Christ and have therefore GIVEN your life into the hands of evil.

Here is an example of unacceptable ignorance: (This FALSE BELIEF ap*plies to many who consider themselves part of the “so-called” New Age movement.) Ones are given the wisdom of TRUTH that says yes, “YOU are GOD and so you create your own reality.” Many ones have falsely inter*preted that to mean, “I can now ignore the reality I have ALREADY con*tributed to the creation of and it will no longer be my responsi*bility because I am God.” This is a prime example of how the Anti-Christ will twist and alter the truth and maintain his play*ground of deception. Just because you choose to IGNORE the disease and corruption within your gov*ernment, for example, that does not mean YOU are now exempt fromresponsibility. WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENS TO ALL THAT EN*ERGY OF ALL THE THOUGHTS, WORDS, DEEDS AND AC*TIONS YOU HAD BEFORE YOU BECAME (In YOUR percep*tion) A “MASTER” OF “POSITIVE” MANIFESTA*TION? Do you per*haps think that POOF! GOD JUST EVAP*ORATES IT FOR YOU AND YOU ARE NO LONGER RESPONSI*BLE?!? Or do you think to yourself, “Well, this government corruption and war and economic crises and possible food shortage is all just Doom and Gloom Ugliness that others choose to acknowledge and it’s not my fault, so as long as I don’t bring it (doom & gloom) within my re*ality, it’s not true and doesn’t exist for me.” We have news for you ones, if you be*lieve that nonsense, you have become a tool of apathy for the Anti-Christ POS*SESSING YOU! ALL are con*nected to the POOL OF MASS Consciousness of Manifested ILLUSION on this plane. If you choose to only SELEC*TIVELY ac*cept the “truth” which is comfortable for you and doesn’t up*set YOUR illu*sion of reality, then you have also DE*NIED THE HIGH*EST COM*MAND OF THE LAW OF THE CREATION: ACHIEVE THE WISDOM OF KNOWL*EDGE INAS*MUCH AS THIS WILL ENABLE YOU TO WISELY FOLLOW THE LAWS OF CRE*ATION.

5. Remember God’s “Day” and keep it Holy.

Now within the “so-called” Christian Bible, this law has been interpreted as “A” day and the day that was chosen by HU*MANS was the one called SUN*DAY and also called “TheSab*bath”. This was the day which HU*MANS said that NO work could be done and you must go to THEIR Church and pray, re*pent and give thanks because this was God’s day. We must tell you this is not correct because ALL days in the Kingdom of God and The Cre*ation are HIS. This means you must keep ALL of your Days HOLY in rever*ence to THE DI*VINE HOLY ONE PRESENCE OF GOD WITHIN ALL OF THE CRE*ATION. EVERY day you must, as a part of your prayer, ac*knowledge and give thanks and HONOR unto God and The Creation for ALL the blessings of abun*dance, Wisdom and LIFE which THE FATHER WITHIN YOU has be*stowed upon you. Remem*ber this about the true purpose and POWER of Prayer and Meditation. PRAYER is Asking for guidance from the Father within for WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW IN OR*DER TO SUSTAIN IN HIS SERVICE, “AND IN ALL THINGS, FATHER, NOT MY WILL, BUT THINE WILL BE DONE.” MEDITATION then is RECEIVING that informa*tion from the Fa*ther within to sustain in HIS service. Eventually, YOU will ALL be in a con*stant state of meditation and commu*nion (mutual participation or sharing) with the Divine Father within.

Now, Sunday has also been called God’s day of rest. This is not logical. What about the farmer who has animals and his fields to tend? This is not to say that you cannot rest. But your rest may be on a Monday or a Wednes*day or maybe just an hour or two each day. It will be different for every hu*man de*pending on the conditions of his service to God. WHEN the cycle of time comes when all is returned to the ONE of THE CRE*ATION, there is a pe*riod of what might be termed as “rest”. This means that life as you know it in this illusion will cease to ex*ist. It is one of the Great Mysteries which mea*sures in cycles the ebb and flow of THE ONE DIVINE SOURCE OF ALL THAT IS. Until that time, GOD within you will guide you as to when the necessary times of rest are for you.

fourwinds10.com/journals/pdf/J027.pdf

viking

Last edited by viking; 10-19-2009 at 03:15 PM.
Old 10-31-2009, 10:09 PM   #94
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Please read...

October 30, 2009

‘PHOENIX OPERATOR-OWNER MANUAL’ – PHOENIX JOURNAL #27 - UNDERSTANDING THE LAWS OF GOD
AND THE CREATION
Also called “The Laws of Balance”

LAWS # 16-18

16. You must do unto others as you

would have them do unto you. Also

called “The Golden Rule”.

The GOLDEN Rule. How true it is that if ones would really think about how they treat one another, and consider that they are ALL ONE, that most of your petty “perceived” differences would dissolve. Ask yourself how you, when you honor the spirit of God within, truly like to be treated by others.

Here is a start for you: With respect, with reverence, with honor, with worthiness, with enthusiasm, with patience, with tolerance and understand*ing, with forgiveness, with kindness and courtesy, with caring, with appreci*ation, with generosity, with interest in your conversa*tion, with love, with considera*tion, with honesty and integrity, with trust, with friendship and with harmony.

Now, do you treat others in the same ways described above, HOW you would like to be treated? Do you even treat yourself in the same ways de*scribed above? If YOU do not even HONOR yourself, how do you ex*pect to receive HONOR and respect from OTHERS? Treat others honor*ably and with in*tegrity, kindness and tolerance and EXPECT that they will treat you the same. If they DO NOT treat you with the same respect, HONOR yourself enough to recog*nize their transgression, call it to their attention and then leave their presence.

And Jesus Immanuel told the people: “Ask and it shall be given unto you; seek and you shall find; knock and it shall be opened unto you. For he who asks of his spirit, receives, and he who seeks through the power of spirit, finds and he who knocks at the door of his spirit, to him it will be opened.”

“Who is there among you who, if his son asked him for bread would give him a stone? Or, if he asked you for a fish would you offer him a serpent? Therefore, if you, even though you are being wicked, can still give your chil*dren good gifts, how much more will your spirit give unto you if you request it?” (End Quote).

The spirit of God within you always gives you what you need if you but put aside your “altered” ego and humbly commune with YOUR SPIRIT. All the power of The Father exists within you to give unto you that which YOUR SPIRIT needs to lovingly sustain life and give joy, fulfillment, and inner peace. You only need but ask the FATHER WITHIN to show you, to tell you, to give you that which YOU NEED to SUSTAIN in HIS SER*VICE, that ofLIGHT, OF LOVE, OF JOY. IN ALL THINGS THY (HIS) WILL BE DONE!

There is a saying, “Be careful what you ask for, YOU JUST MIGHT GET IT.” Ah, this saying gives recognition to YOUR power of manifes*tation, and how, when you selfishly view life from the FOG of the “Altered” Ego, you may not truly under*stand what yourSPIRIT within needs. You may be un*pleasantly surprised at what the “altered” Ego conjures up for you as conse*quence of denying THE WILL OF THE FA*THER WITHIN YOU!

17. Evil (Adversaries of God) must always

wear a sign of their evil*ness. (By their

fruits ye shall know them).

One of the biggest “signs” of the evil ones is their HYPOCRISY: “1. The pretence (pretending) of having feelings or characteristics which one does not possess, especially deceit*ful presumption of virtue. 2. One who pretends to be pious and virtuous without really being so.”

Immanuel spoke to the people in “And They called His Name Im*manuel: I Am Sananda” and said: “Woe unto you scribes and Pharisees, you hyp*ocrites who keep cups and bowls out*wardly clean yet inside they are full of rapacious*ness and greed. First you must purify that which is inside the cup so that what is on the outside also becomes, and re*mains, pure. So you, too, ap*pear Godly and good in front of people, but inwardly you are full of hypocrisy and false*hood and violations. Woe unto you hypocrites who build tombs for the prophets and adorn the graves of the just, and speak: ‘If we had been at the time of our fathers, we would not have become guilty with them, in the shedding of the prophet’s blood.’ ...Therefore, you ful*fill the measure of your fathers, since you end your life without un*derstanding, and you will have trouble learning in the future. You gen*eration of vipers, how can you be great in spirit without having any understanding? All the just blood which was shed through you, on Earth, will come back to you, begin*ning with the first prophet whom your fa*thers and forefa*thers murdered, to the blood of Azcharias, the son of Barachjas whom you have killed between the temple and the altar, and therefore, all the blood of the future which will be shed will be of your own accountability. Ver*ily, verily I say to you, all this shall come upon you, and upon your race, for a very long time yet to come and pass.” (End Quote).

So you will find that hypocrisy does not belong to the kingdom of GOD. The ones who declare their spiritual wealth, piety and richness, who de*clare themselves chosen simply be*cause they belong to this or that religion or race are fools and they are hyp*ocrites because what they outwardly say they are and be*lieve in, and what they actually “secretly” think and do are most often quite dif*ferent.

And Jesus the Christ Immanuel gives us more “signs” to help us recog*nize the evil ones:

“Beware of false prophets and scribes who come in to you in sheep’s cloth*ing, but inside they are like raving wolves, and preach to you humility and shrines, false deities and gods, and preach to you of hu*mility to idols and false teachings.

“BEWARE OF THOSE WHO FORBID YOU ACCESS TO WISDOM AND KNOWL*EDGE AND TELL YOU TO NOT GO FORTH TO HEAR WHAT PER*HAPS IS TRUTH, FOR THEY SPEAK TO YOU ONLY TO AT*TAIN POWER OVER YOU AND TO SEIZE YOUR GOODS AND BELONG*INGS. ALWAYS SEARCH BENEATH THE COVERINGS TO INSPECT THAT WHICH THEY DO NOT TELL YOU AND, FURTHER, CHECK CAREFULLY THOSE THINGS THAT THEY EXTRACT FROM YOU. TRUTH AND WISDOM IN TRUTH ARE GIVEN WITH NO PRICE OF TREASURE NOR POWER OF FORCE.

“You shall recognize these ones by the fruit they bear. Can a person gather grapes from the thorns, and figs from the thistles? Therefore, every good tree brings forth good fruit, but a bad tree brings forth wicked fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth wicked fruit and a bad tree can*not bring forth good fruit. Therefore, BY THEIR FRUIT SHALL YOU KNOW THEM.” (End Quote).

You ones who faithfully have believed your “Holy” Bible to be written in purity from God will, by now, most undoubtedly be, at the very least, curi*ous about “how” and “why” thissabotage of THE Truth has been al*lowed to occur.

So we will tell you: it occurred that even at the time when the one known as “Moses” lived, that the religious/empire leaders became most jubilant when pre*sented by Moses with the Commandments given by GOD. The rea*son: because THEY became the self-appointed CRE*ATORS and EN*FORCERS of THEIR interpretations OF GOD’s Laws. You see, they discov*ered that by the careful manipulation and interpretation of these “laws” (such as remov*ing any refer*ences to “reincarnation” from the scriptures) they then could maintain a much more effec*tive level of con*trol and discipline OVER the peo*ple they ruled. In other words, THEY would stand between GOD the Father WITHIN and the people, which left them (the people) power*less and at the mercy of these cun*ning and deceit*ful “leaders”. These malicious deceivers are still among you and through their greed, treachery and manipulation, THEY control much of your world socio-economically, politically and even geo-physically...even this day.

In addition to the signs to look for in the words and deeds of others you must first also rec*ognize the “signs” of the Anti-Christ within you. Please see the document, “How To Recog*nize The Anti-Christ (Against God) Within You”, within this Journal.

Remember this, you ones who are “faithful and true”, with your sincere commitment to the development and trust of your HOLY SPIRIT WITHIN, will be given the knowledge of Truth and the Spiritual Wis*dom of God and The Creation in order to sustain you always in balance and service to THE ONENESS OF ALL.

18. You must not commit the act of

slavery upon any human being of God.

This means you must not DEMAND by force and fear to con*trol, confine, use, or manip*ulate another human being to do any service or work for you, against their will, without giving them FAIR compensation. This also means that you cannot BUY or SELL another human be*ing as if he/she were a prod*uct YOU own. This includes YOUR CHILDREN. Babies and children are not “products” to be created, such as by “in-vitro” fertiliza*tion, or given to be birthed by a “surrogate” mother. If a couple are unable to physically pro-cre*ate, then they have a choice: they can ADOPT a homeless or unwanted child, or they can choose not to be par*ents at all. ADOPTION of another’s un*wanted or parentless child is one of the most LOVING and UN*SELFISH acts any compe*tent and caring couple could do in ser*vice to GOD. Not all cou*ples are or were meant to pro-create! It is not punishment from God. It is the re*sponsibility of any “barren” loving couple to recognize that pro-creation is not their function at this time. But if they desire children, then they must un*derstand what an HONOR it is to accept the nurturing care of one of GOD’s children who has no one else to love him/her!

One of the most painful and degrading terms you humans have labeled those children who are born “out of wedlock” is “bastard” (which means il*legitimate according to HUMAN LAW). YOU must now KNOW that in GOD’s kingdom THERE ARE NO BASTARDS. These “born out of wedlock” children are as precious to God as any other child born with “married” parents.

Then there have been many of you humans who have throughout history claimed superior*ity or inferiority because of color or race. The feeling a hu*man has of so-called “genetic” su*periority exists within the mind of the HU*MAN who wishes to control and dominate and en*slave other humans of dif*ferentrace or color than he is. For example, many of the Germans under the one called “Hitler” believed that the “pure” Caucasian was far superior ge*netically, men*tally, and physically to ALL other races. They believed in keeping the race pure by not inter-breeding with other so-called inferior races. Also, many of the so-called “Jews” are taught and believe that their “race” is CHOSEN of GOD over all others and so they believe that they are superior. In America as in Europe, “black” or “dark” hu*mans were believed infe*rior and were made SLAVES to the “whites”.

Don’t you see, “the evil powers that be” are CREATING and ENCOUR*AGING prejudice of others who are “different” than they are in culture and skin so that they can CONTROL the per*ceived “lessor” ones. Throughout the world through your media and government policies, the seed of racial un*rest, dissension and prejudice is specifically planted, nurtured and allowed to bear the bitter fruit of hatred and resentment and is thus continu*ally perpet*uated so that YOU people will not BECOME UNITED! By keeping you sepa*rated, by creat*ing for you sup*pression of various groups, THEY keep you at war with one an*other while THEY execute THEIR plans for TOTAL domina*tion over ALL of you.

So, is it against THE LAWS OF GOD for a man and a woman of differ*ent races or colors to marry and bear children? OF COURSE NOT! THE GE*NETIC CORRUPTION OF YOUR HUMAN SPECIES OCCURS SPECIFI*CALLY BE*CAUSE OF THE DIS-EASE WITHIN THE SPIRI*TUALLY WEAK AND COR*RUPTED BEINGS WHO PRO-CREATE, NOT BE*CAUSE OF THEIR COLOR! Each SOUL is a fragment of God. Whatever race or color of the body that the soul chooses to incarnate in makes NO difference whatso*ever to GOD. Only Human falsely chooses to create and delineate “features” or “traits” of racial superior*ity/inferiority.

In Service to The Divine Light of Wisdom and Truth of Our Creator, Aton and The Cre*ation WE are:

Sananda

Lord Michael

Germain

Druthea

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1256911083

viking
Old 10-31-2009, 11:00 PM   #95
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Viking for these References. They ring true with the heart.
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 05:48 PM   #96
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Initiate ... always a pleasure.

Reincarnation
"Oh yes there IS! And if you believe otherwise, so be it for it is you who are the misin*formed. Reincarnation does not necessarily mean that you return to this placement, even—but if you do not believe in reincar*nation (re-experi*ence of the soul in mani*festation—somewhere) then by deduc*tions taken further—you DO NOT BE*LIEVE IN GOD’S HEAVENLY REALMS, EITHER. You cannot have one without the other and be*cause this is such a pow*erful Truth, it was deliberately removed from the books you, as hu*mans, would call your Holy Books in the form of the Holy Bible as you label it. The fact re*mains in the ancient teachings and you ones, this day, are facing an en*emy who DOES know of life experience after this one and KNOWS this is but a passing ex*perience."

further reading here.
http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1257268434

viking
Old 11-06-2009, 03:28 PM   #97
Kindoo SpiritKnight
Avalon Senior Member

My intuition tells me that this shooting in Texas/US was generated by PsyOps,
it was some time in the making,the shooter was a victim (tool), and that on some level
he was under great threat and this threat to his life and this cracked his psyche.
My intuition tells me that martial law is a prime atmosphere for particular countries
or Organizations to take over other countries or at the least cities. these may not
be the countries tat you would first expect.
The Ukraine situation could also be a PsyOp against Russia to force a hand though
my intuition tells me that the agenda there is much father reaching and deeper.
My intuition tells me that this grand storyline of multiple agendas is planned to be
or forced to accelerate so that what was planned for 2014 may happen next year,
this is for exaple.
My intuition tells me that death tolls will not take exrodinarry leaps this year unless
major timeline changes take place, but I fear next year will bring us to hells doormat.
My intuition tells me that this month will show us all an extream glimps of what is
going on in the background and just how close we are to the chaos that will hurt
greatly especially within (the pains of knowing) but can only end equally as blissful
for the souls of the dead (now and future dead) and in the life lived by the still
living.

I am only sharing my intuitions based on sifting through intel and listening to the
instincts of my soul.

I don't say NWO now I am thinking NLO into opperation
-does anyone dare to look into the numaralogical differance
between NWO and NLO
+NLO = Newage Living Opperation (its a system I'm working to design out of space-time)
Kindoo SpiritKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 03:55 PM   #98
viking
Avalon Senior Member

My intuition tell's me you have been smoking some rather strange stuff!!!

Take your pick and enlighten yourself ... All free

http://fourwinds10.com/journals/index.html

viking
Old 11-06-2009, 05:22 PM   #99
Kindoo SpiritKnight
Avalon Senior Member

Who do you 'work' for "viking"?
Old 11-06-2009, 05:24 PM   #100
Kindoo SpiritKnight
Avalon Senior Member

You seem to only believe in your own freedom of speach. You could be smoking mind controle agents. Only time will tell us who the ONE is and that applies to you 2.