Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 11-09-2008, 06:56 AM   #1
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Roots of evil in Jerusalem: The Masonic-Illuminati-Rothchild- Israeli Supreme Court

Greating's Avalonians,
I pulled this off rense.com
Fasinating, interesting and spooky!

Note: TranceAm, pointed out this story was first reported back in Nov.,2003! How this story avoided the major world press media, until recently, is a story in itself?

http://aukina4israel1.multiply.com/j...l_in_Jerusalem

giovonni

Last edited by giovonni; 11-15-2008 at 07:22 PM.
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 10:08 AM   #2
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Roots of evil in Jerusalem: The Masonic-Illuminati-Rothchildi- Israeli Supreme Co

A very valuable report. Thanks.Are we completely powerless? Who will stop all this madness?
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 10:53 PM   #3
astropsyche
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Roots of evil in Jerusalem: The Masonic-Illuminati-Rothchildi- Israeli Supreme Co

Hi! I saw this article and shivered a little with discomfort knowing these guys are still getting away with their urge to control. As to 'who can stop these people?' Simple! US! only we can stop the menace and manipulations which are perpetrated in our name. The problem we all have is trying to crack the wall of disbelief and incredulity when this stuff does manage to find a toehold in the various media - most people simply cannot believe what is before their eyes. More folk have their eyes wide shut! A little request - somewhere recently I came across a symbol related to freemasonry which I would love to find info on. The image is of a smiling golden 'king' who has three 'golden tapers' spilling from his mouth. The reason I want to find out this image's significance is because it graces the clockface on the wall facing you as you enter my local city hall! Oh! and the clock is decorated with the signs of the zodiac too. I often wonder how many of the thousands of people who use/pass through this hall actually see what is in front of them. Oh and just for good measure the largest Lodge in this home town of mine is situated not fifty yards from the Council House! Both Councillors and Masons share the same drinking hole at the end of their working days. Good to know my city is enjoying good and honest governance!
astropsyche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 01:20 AM   #4
reggaeman
Avalon Senior Member

that square area with the circle with enclosed steps would be perfect for landing a shem on....
reggaeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 01:47 AM   #5
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Good Article but slightly dated.

The Golden Report already had this years ago.

Published 11/16/2003
The Roots of Evil in Jerusalem.
http://www.illuminati-news.com/jerusalem.htm
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 01:59 AM   #6
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TranceAm View Post
Good Article but slightly dated.

The Golden Report already had this years ago.

Published 11/16/2003
The Roots of Evil in Jerusalem.
http://www.illuminati-news.com/jerusalem.htm
Yeah! But mines got picturesgio
Old 11-14-2008, 02:31 AM   #7
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by giovonni View Post
Yeah! But mines got picturesgio
I know, I checked your link.. The Original Golden Report had all of the pictures related to the building.

Later the link disapeared, came back on another page (178 IIRC) then the pictures disapeared. I haven't checked the page lately. I did do a more general search for the building a while (some years) ago, but couldn't come up with anything new, that wasn't already in the Golden Report.
Old 11-15-2008, 08:16 PM   #8
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Roots of evil in Jerusalem: The Masonic-Illuminati-Rothchild- Israeli Supreme Cou

Quote:
Originally Posted by giovonni View Post

How this story avoided the major world press media, until recently, is a story in itself?

giovonni
Its a kind of magic how 'they' control your mind....

Somethings they tell you and thus you can think/ponder about or put in the puzzle of reality as a piece that might fit and explain things.

Other things they don't tell you, and you have to invent yourself.

I would say, the current world media is in a tight grip.
You would have NEVER invented this.... ;-)
Old 11-15-2008, 08:26 PM   #9
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Red face Re: Roots of evil in Jerusalem: The Masonic-Illuminati-Rothchildi- Israeli Supreme Co

Greeting's Avalonians,
I recently made friends with a fellow forum member (from a certain middle east nation). When I inquired about this topic (masons Illuni etc...) I was told. this person knew nothing about this??? Even though they were aware of that government's complex. Could we here in the USA, have been just as unaware for 232 years? Talk about mind control, right under our noses!gio