Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 08-12-2009, 10:26 AM   #1
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Default Bill Ryan Interviews Kerry About Her Interviewing Style

Bill asks Kerry questions on behalf of the listeners and reveals some interesting information about Kerry Cassidy's interviewing style, how and why she developed this style and why she will continue despite repeated criticisms that she's doing it wrong or outside of the accepted norm.

Now available in the Whistleblower Radio Archives
http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/...32k-081109.mp3

11 August 2009

• On today's Camelot radio show (11am to 1pm PST) I'll be interviewing Kerry Cassidy about the recent Camelot video with Steven Greer. If you watched the video, don't miss this show.

This on-camera encounter has sparked huge interest and controversy, and the issues raised could not be more important. We invite people to phone in - but cannot promise to pick up your call, as there may be many. The number is (+1) 512 879 3805.

We thank everyone who's written to us with their intelligent and perceptive comments about the questions debated: whether any ET visitors are other than friendly and benign, and whether the US government has ongoing relationships with any ET race. Dr Greer says no to both questions, and in the video we strongly challenged his publicly stated position.

As a final note, we have been contacted by Dr Greer's Disclosure Project office with a very courteous written apology for their previous statements, in response to private enquiries, to the effect that Project Camelot was disinformation. We very much appreciate this Disclosure Project administrator's integrity and have no hesitation in accepting her apology.

--Bill
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 11:46 AM   #2
krystal
Avalon Senior Member

Angry Re: Bill Ryan Interviews Kerry About Her Interviewing Style

A lot of us feel that Kerry owes Dr Greer an apology really..... tell her to read the comments on UTube.
krystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 12:22 PM   #3
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Default Re: Bill Ryan Interviews Kerry About Her Interviewing Style

It seems likely Kerry will just continue as she has, until PC/PA collapse, and even then, she'll go on wondering what's wrong with everybody else, and why "they" don't get it.

It's hard to fathom the "I'm so obviously right that there must be something wrong with you if you don't get me" attitude.

I hope Bill does and posts some interviews alone. Those I could watch.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 12:50 PM   #4
franciejones
Banned

I did not listen to the radio show as I knew what it was going to entail.
I am so glad to see some people here on Avalon are commenting regarding their disagreement. I have seen far too many posts that are "nicey-nicey" and oddly supportive of such gross misconduct.
I do feel that everyone should do or say what they want...(which ofcourse includes Kerry and Bill) but I also think that there are consequences for doing or saying what you want as well. This is not the first time I have seen disagreeable behavior from PC...it is just the most overt example of it.
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 01:03 PM   #5
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
It seems likely Kerry will just continue as she has, until PC/PA collapse, and even then, she'll go on wondering what's wrong with everybody else, and why "they" don't get it.

It's hard to fathom the "I'm so obviously right that there must be something wrong with you if you don't get me" attitude.

I hope Bill does and posts some interviews alone. Those I could watch.

The clash of ego's; Greer and Kerry.
Whatever Kerry is blaming Greer for she is doing all of it herself.
How Ironic...

And I second all of the above MyPlanet 2.

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 01:08 PM   #6
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

I already did a play by play analysis of what I saw on the other thread about Dr. Greer and disinformation. In a very short summary, the set up was terrible. Bill and Kerry should have sat next to each other and there should have been a table present as Dr. Greer's body language said a lot that would not have been as apparent had there been a table present. I would even say a nice round table.

Dr. Greer had a lions share of the time to talk in the first 30 minutes, and had Bill or Kerry not interrupted him, there would have been one 30 second question asked and an hour of Dr. Greer talking. The last half of the interview was an equal give and take on the issue of "good vs. bad" ET and both sides views.

I think Dr. Greer was just as abrasive and had a lot of gall complaining that he was not getting to answer questions, when in the analysis I did, he spoke for several minutes usually and in most interviews a host will interject some comments if a guest says something they want to explore before the guest goes on for another 5 minutes.

I really do think that had the physical set up been different the feel of the interview would have been very different.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 01:44 PM   #7
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
...Dr. Greer's body language said a lot that would not have been as apparent had there been a table present.
But body language is an important communicator. Sometimes it communicates more than the words spoken.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 01:54 PM   #8
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Yes it does, but the set up was not conducive to a comfortable flow of communication with Dr. Greer appearing to be flanked (attacked) from all sides and his constant turning back and forth. Someone actually said at one point that Dr. Greer quit looking at Kerry and kept talking with Bill. This would not have happened as obviously had Bill and Kerry sat together.

I am speaking from a pov as an interviewer. I would not put two guest's on either side of me, nor would I put one guest between me and a co-host as obviously as was done in the interview. A table would have made an already tense dynamic less so.
Old 08-12-2009, 02:05 PM   #9
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Dr. Greer had a lions share of the time to talk in the first 30 minutes, and had Bill or Kerry not interrupted him, there would have been one 30 second question asked and an hour of Dr. Greer talking. The last half of the interview was an equal give and take on the issue of "good vs. bad" ET and both sides views. .
Yes, Greer had plenty of talk time, but spent it all rebutting Kerry's assertions that there were bad ETs and we were under attack. It was ridiculous, and I learned nothing about Greer's work.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 02:06 PM   #10
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yes it does, but the set up was not conducive to a comfortable flow of communication with Dr. Greer appearing to be flanked (attacked) from all sides and his constant turning back and forth. Someone actually said at one point that Dr. Greer quit looking at Kerry and kept talking with Bill. This would not have happened as obviously had Bill and Kerry sat together.

I am speaking from a pov as an interviewer. I would not put two guest's on either side of me, nor would I put one guest between me and a co-host as obviously as was done in the interview. A table would have made an already tense dynamic less so.
How about just rearrange the chairs?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 03:32 PM   #11
franciejones
Banned

Some people will just continue to defend Kerry regardless of the evidence. That is just the way it is. I do find it sad however and hope that those who are blind for whatever reason are not doling out their hard earned cash to these people. That is and continues to be a tragedy.
Old 08-12-2009, 03:47 PM   #12
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs down Re: Bill Ryan Interviews Kerry About Her Interviewing Style

Good lord, you guys have turned into a typical mob squad..

There is something called forgiveness, it is pretty neat because it clears out all those hateful and angry feelings you harbor towards another person. In other words you forgive yourself by clearing negativity and karma from your being. Try it if you don't believe it.

If you don't want to try forgiveness, then please stop spreading your negativity at every chance you get. To be frank it has become quite childish.

And sorry to say O' great profit but camelot and avalon are not collapsing. Not everyone shares your vision. This has nothing to do with defending Kerry, it has to do with keeping an open mind, staying positive, and not harboring hateful feelings towards others.

I suggest you guys quite coming here if you all really feel the way you do. Remember, spreading bliss is the path, not hate!

Peace!

Quote:
Originally Posted by franciejones View Post
Some people will just continue to defend Kerry regardless of the evidence. That is just the way it is. I do find it sad however and hope that those who are blind for whatever reason are not doling out their hard earned cash to these people. That is and continues to be a tragedy.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 04:09 PM   #13
franciejones
Banned

I respect your point of view Phtha. While I do agree that positivity is important...I do not think that speaking the truth is negative. I think if it makes you uncomfortable then you should not read this thread. Spreading bliss is not the path in my opinion. If that were the only objective...then this would be strange indeed. Often, learning itself can be unpleasant. I try to keep that in mind as well.
Old 08-12-2009, 04:14 PM   #14
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
How about just rearrange the chairs?
That was one of my points, that by sitting next to each other, B & K would have avoided some of the questions, but I would have also used a small round table. It would have also stopped those who complained that Bill was not always in frame. The way I see it, there are some who are major Greer fans, and do not really like Kerry, and no matter what she says or does it will not please them. I happen to like all three of them, and think they each have a role to play.

I am also reminded that it seems some people are approaching an "interview" as if B & K are part of the Washington Press Corps and they get to ask a question and the President / Greer gets to respond for however long as he deems necessary, while I much like Kerry always approached my guests as if in a conversation and seeking to discuss a given topic. Greer came on to speak directly about Kerry's blog comments, so it does seem he wanted an interview about the 'good vs. bad' ET, and I do believe B & K wanted to confront Greer on some of his positions and in their opinion no one has ever done that with Greer, but rather they have acted like the Washington Press Corp and Greer is allowing them to listen to him.

No one is perfect, but I really think some people here may have an agenda to slam pc and especially Kerry. I do not see anything of worth coming from that, and if they really dislike pc and Kerry so much just don't listen or take part in discussions here. Greer has a wonderful website and they can immerse themselves in all things Greer that they want as Kerry said.
Old 08-12-2009, 04:28 PM   #15
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

What Greer seemed to me to be saying is that entities have been created or cloned and they are not representative of the original beings . This may be true and it also seems that Kerry could not understand what Greer was implying .

The set up should have been different as well you don`t interveiw some one then turn around after it goes bad and call it a debate . Debates have moderators and there were none in this case .If some one tries to say Bill was the moderator then he didn`t do that job well. Moderators don`t usually ask questions they referee the Debate .So for any one to come out and call it a debate after the fact to me seems only is only trying to justfiy what they did .

I have read the comments both here and on you tube several times and have noticed some comments have been removed that were negative in regards to her iinterviewing style
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 06:38 PM   #16
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

I just listened to the radio show and I'm feeling nauseous. It was far worse than I imagined possible. It will take me a while to even figure out what, if anything, to say about it.

My personal experience is that Greer is aligned with the forces for good and is working towards a positive transformation of the planet. I'm talking about significant life experiences here, not simply reading books and watching videos. Most of it is too personal to talk about in a public forum, sorry.

More later, if I can manage it.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 07:12 PM   #17
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Personally I would like to see all of the interveiwee's asked tougher questions, and then have some of the answers questioned. I may not agree with the mannerisms and personality but I do believe Kerry has a point that I have never heard real or tough questions asked. In my view even her questions are lightweight and not digging for any real clarification of the planned sound bites that many have been given to spew as pablum to the masses, some as blatantly planned disinformation and massive quantities of misinformation.The style of interruption appears very rude, but on the other hand when dealing with a persona as Greer I do not know if there would be any other method of getting a word in other than perhaps some duct tape. His sound bites are so structured and pat that nothing new is offered, just the same which is never defined to my satisfaction.

I would like to see Mel from Veritas interview him but have some tough questions for him with backup questions for Greer's programmed answers. Many of the exopolitic and disclosure testimony does not agree with his stated views. I can see how this leads into the so called "disclosure", his views and some of the planned ideas of Aliens showing up fits right into the format of Project Bluebeam. However if an interviewer asks really tough questions and their is not a huge market following that they have established, I can guarantee that Interviewee's would soon be in short supply as most would not know how to answer a question not of a scripted sort, or off of their prescribed spiel. I believe Clif High, Bruce Lipton, and a few others would be able to handle it, just speculation on my part.

The talk of his higher vibration theory does not fit as charismatic, powerful, and egocentric people often have a strong aura around them as they are aligned within having no conflict in what it is they desire. Higher vibration can be used for either good/bad intentions, there is not an exclusive use of good. That is how so many followers are achieved and how cults are formed by the use of their vibration for the use of in the way they have in mind. I see these as great opportunities for discernment, and non attachment to a particular paradigm. I look forward to listening to more of everyone's interviews and desire real revelations from all involved, and tougher questions. It would be good idea in my opinion that funding for Camelot come from the public and not from some of the interviewee's who are hawking their wares and programmed soundbites as it seems a bit of conflict of interest and not in the best interest in asking the tough questions to one's who are subsidizing you. Although generosity can be seen as a motive, there are advantages to it as well.

I can see how it benefits David Wilcock to be funding them as then he gets contact to their "whistleblowers" for more inside information for him to post on his site. He is a great compiler of others material and presents it in a easily digestible manner.

I am looking forward to their talk with James Gillihand. We are all humans in the process of uncovering the truth that has been concealed for so long, we all have different perceptions and stages of discovering along the way. This goes for the interviewers and interviewee's as well. There are many higher vibrational beings who use this vibration as a power play, as well as the potential for it to be used for more divine purposes. There is the expression blinded by the light and deer in the headlight which are terms that come to mind, a balance and overview perhaps forms a better view, often it is the dawn that brings the most revelations. May new views continue to dawn on me.

Note I have been known to switch a view when presented with new info, I am not attached to a view. My view has changed dramatically over the years, my wish is that it continues to otherwise it is stuck
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 07:13 PM   #18
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-14-2009 at 05:45 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 07:31 PM   #19
kari
Avalon Senior Member

I listened to the radioshow and i thought she explained herself really good, there was a reason for them sitting as they were, that way his movments would be recorded, and can be analyzed for later on, she has an interviewing technic that is quit clever, and i think she is doing a good job, i could be stressed up when she interviewed the way she did before, but now i know why she uses the technic she does, i think she is quit brilliant.
Kari
kari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 07:34 PM   #20
Carrie1971
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
Good lord, you guys have turned into a typical mob squad..

There is something called forgiveness, it is pretty neat because it clears out all those hateful and angry feelings you harbor towards another person. In other words you forgive yourself by clearing negativity and karma from your being. Try it if you don't believe it.

If you don't want to try forgiveness, then please stop spreading your negativity at every chance you get. To be frank it has become quite childish.

And sorry to say O' great profit but camelot and avalon are not collapsing. Not everyone shares your vision. This has nothing to do with defending Kerry, it has to do with keeping an open mind, staying positive, and not harboring hateful feelings towards others.

I suggest you guys quite coming here if you all really feel the way you do. Remember, spreading bliss is the path, not hate!

Peace!
In a couple of days, I will no longer have the "right to post" (lack of$$$'s) Each time I have taken the time out to log in and "read" the posts on the whole board I end up not really doing well as this is how it is for me.

The above statements in picking apart the "not an interview" between (the e.t.'s will not harm us) and the effort of Kerry and Bill incounter in this thread is just a very fine expamle of what this place has become.

It is not in passing judgement that I am posting this .

IT is a STATEMENT of my OWN.

I (feel deeply) other souls came to this human form with other (gifts) we all were given the gift to be here on earth now at this point in (time) Our life is a gift. What we make of it is up to us. People, please try and understand we are very fast coming to a time of judgement. Each of us is accountable on a day to day living life type of Karma balance.

I do not have the writing skills to say what I want to say.

Kerry can feel the same energy you are giving her. As can all of human kind. This is a world we are living on here, and this place has time (for now we are in a place of TIME) It is our actions and each persons thinking which hold in the balance of where each one of us are going to be when the (time ends).

WE ALL must stay centered on the today, keeping our mind on the good works we can do. NOT on the picking apart to the core of another person, group, or race.

So with me still not having the writing skills to say what I wish all of those who read this could know if I could say what I want in words I will hit post. Anyone who wishes to conatct me can write to a hot mail address where I am
wenatchee71 (at) hotmail (dot) com [Edit email format by Karen - the spambots troll the internet for email addresses to spam]

Last edited by Karen; 08-12-2009 at 08:50 PM.
Carrie1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 07:34 PM   #21
kari
Avalon Senior Member

One thing I have been thinking about regarding Steven Greer, he has been persuing free energy for so long and wants people who are in the knowhow to contact him, but nothing has become of it, is there a possibility that we are seeing another scenario, of the agenda that played out before, regarding the U:F:O phenomena, if I remember correctly, the government wanted people to report any sightings and if they had films or photos of that nature, they would help develop them and as they stated, would investigate what various phenomena was all about, but instead they covered it up.
Sometimes I get this feeling about Steven Greer, I could be wrong but that`s a possibility , what`s your take on this?
Kari
kari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 07:59 PM   #22
Lightpotential
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Kari,

Upon the Free Energy issue, it has to be said that though there would appear to be many researchers over the years that have developed and successfully constructed various Free Energy devices – right up from the time of Tesla – the critical breakthrough in MASS producing a compact device for retail has never been achieved as yet. This is the point at which extreme ruthlessness by the powers that be is exerted to destroy any would be inventor. Perhaps the closest was Edwin Grey, who indeed literally had the production line set up and ready to go before ‘law officers’ shut him down.

The critical breakthrough in getting these devices to the masses has yet to be made.

LP
Lightpotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 08:16 PM   #23
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kari View Post
they stated, would investigate what various phenomena was all about, but instead they covered it up.
Sometimes I get this feeling about Steven Greer, I could be wrong but that`s a possibility , what`s your take on this?
Greer has provided funding to a number of inventors initially thought to be promising who have failed to produce results. I don't think their criteria for deciding who to fund have worked very well. Most of the inventors have a poor understanding of why what they did works, and can't produce new versions with reproducable plans because they don't understand why the old one worked. The inventors tend to be difficult to work with. There are a number of inventors who won't work with Greer because of legal aspects of the contracts he wants them to work under. Besides which, it's a difficult problem to solve in the first place. I think Greer has sunk a lot of time, money, and effort into this, and has thought a lot about how to get the invention out to the world if one of the inventors ever succedes. It's not just a matter of getting something to work a little bit. Greer won't go public until he has a proven reproducable device with a useful energy output.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 08:21 PM   #24
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Kerry
Relayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 08:29 PM   #25
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

All this people bashing sure makes a change from all the swine Flew posts