Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 02-04-2010, 06:47 PM   #76
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Is Supriem David Rockefeller the Anti-christ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
Freeman talked about this today on Dr Deagle's radio show. Freeman's blog has a section called "Space War News" that has a link under it entitled "Lucifer to Rebuild Temple in Jerusalem." The link is to the URL for CNNMoney.com and an article entitled "Kinti Mining Lmtd.'s (KMLD) Announces Supriem David Rockefeller and the Rebuilding of the 3rd Jewish Temple in Addition to Frank Love Commencing the 'Temple Now Project.'"

Freeman and Dr Deagle talked about a lot of things including Aden, Yemen being the actual Garden of Eden. This was during the 3rd Hour on February 1, 2010:

http://www.gcnlive.com/archive.php?program=nutrimedical
Thanks for this- I have another night off and will have a listen!
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 08:21 PM   #77
Chamber
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astra View Post
Hello from Astra!
I checked the link you provided ... that is NOT a picture of Maria Orsic! I am pretty much sure it is a picture of actress CLAUDIA BLACK! Please, check for yourself!
http://www.actressarchives.com/display.php?img=42676

in Love and Light

Yours
Astra
It is indeed the actress Claudia Black. The filename on the site for the pic is vala_blacktop01.jpg. Vala is the character she portrays on the Stargate TV show.

It appears this is a typical press release. I'm assuming just about any statement can be "Released to the press" through this website....seeing as how it was written by the supposed "President of Kinti Holdings Group Frank Love"...and not an actual reporter for the site. Because the website says CNN....people assume it's legit.

Not to mention the companies website kintimining.webs.com/.....

...is a subdomain of http://www.webs.com/

Create your own website for FREE!
Looking to make a free website? Use our easy website builder to create a personal, group, or small business website.

Hey....when you're running a multi-billion dollar company.....sometimes you gotta save a few hundred bucks and use a free website host/builder and free gmail email address....right?

Last edited by Chamber; 02-04-2010 at 08:25 PM.
Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 09:52 PM   #78
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
"Kinti Mining Lmtd.'s (KMLD) Announces Supriem David Rockefeller and the Rebuilding of the 3rd Jewish Temple in Addition to Frank Love Commencing the 'Temple Now Project.'"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamber View Post
It appears this is a typical press release. I'm assuming just about any statement can be "Released to the press" through this website....seeing as how it was written by the supposed "President of Kinti Holdings Group Frank Love"...and not an actual reporter for the site. Because the website says CNN....people assume it's legit.
Good point.

The CNN article is dated January 29, 2010.

From http://kintimining.webs.com/newsupdates.htm:

"As of July 20th, Kinti Minings directors, officers and board members have resigned."

From http://kintimining.webs.com/:

"Kinti Mining(KMLD-US;A11-Frankfurt) is a mining company incorporated in the State of Delaware but with its head office in Mississippi, where the CEO, Richard Byrd, resides.

"Kinti Mining is a publicly-traded company. Kinti trades in the US under the symbol KMLD and on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange under the symbol A11

"Kinti Mining's immediate focus is to start work on its newly acquired gold and diamond project. We expect to announce a joint-venture in the near future."

Maybe it's a real company but a bogus press release to CNN.

If anyone is interested I guess he/she could verify the ticker symbol...

Also, I think it's interesting that the CNN article references a disclaimer, although I don't see it on the Kinti website: "Please visit our website (www.kintimining.webs.com) for our disclaimer and links to the 'Temple Now Project' and Temple Institute."
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 10:43 AM   #79
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I googled "verify ticker symbol" and the search results brought up http://moneycentral.msn.com/investor/common/find.asp.

I populated "Search for options by company symbol" with "KMLD" and got http://moneycentral.msn.com/investor...sp?Symbol=KMLD.

So I figured it's a real company.

Then I googled "Kinti Mining Ltd." Among the search results was http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards...board_id=14539. Post #113 is "Temple Institute Denies 'Supriem Rockefeller' Links".
Old 02-07-2010, 01:46 PM   #80
sunny D
Avalon Senior Member

There was an interesting thread about this topic on dtv

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/debunki...ax-t14339.html
sunny D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 03:53 PM   #81
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny D View Post
From the link:

Quote:
One method he used was to create faux press releases about bogus companies such as this one: http://www.marketwire.com/press-release ... 95952.html . About an anomalous mining company from whose random venture into the USB key business "Supriem" decided to back to the tune of millions.
The link doesn't work but I guess it's the same "Kinti Mining Ltd." So the blogger is saying the company is bogus. Guess that's not really the issue, though...

I'm curious about the project that Freeman was talking to Dr Deagle about: rebuilding the temple in Jerusalem. I guess that's for real? From http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards...e_id=46238977:

Quote:
Temple Institute Denies "Supriem Rockefeller" Links

Reported: 13:20 PM - Feb/03/10
Follow Israel news
briefs on and

(IsraelNN.com) In response to wide-spread reports that the Temple Institute of Jerusalem has linked up with "Supriem David Rockefeller" in a scheme to raise funds for the "rebuilding of the Third Temple," the Temple Institute has issued the following disclaimer:

"The Temple
Institute strongly protests the use of its name and that of Rabbi Chaim Richman in a series of fraudulent press releases and advertising claims that are now circulating on the Internet.

"The Temple Institute has no relationship with Kinti Mining Group, “Supriem David Rockefeller,” Frank Love, or the “Temple Now Project.” Their claims that they “will be raising funds to go towards building the third Temple in Jerusalem in strict co-ordinance with the Temple Institute and Rabbi Hiam Richman [sp]” are false and malicious, and their apparent intentions are to take advantage of the Temple Institute’s sincere supporters and rob them of funds. The Temple Institute advises its friends and supporters to avoid being taken in by this scam. We hereby reiterate and reassure our friends and supporters that these groups and individuals are not authorized to represent the Institute, speak in its name, or to solicit or collect funds designated for the Holy Temple, in any manner whatsoever."
Old 02-08-2010, 02:48 AM   #82
lisa
Avalon Senior Member

According to the video from Michael Noel Prescott's Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9NRd1kDqag the temple is the "Third Holy Temple" called "Temple of Ammun". It will be built in Egypt, to be completed before 12/21/2012. Suprieme was purportedly born on 12/21/1974.

Btw, Suprieme's Youtube account alikas5 was closed some time within the past month.
lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 02:56 AM   #83
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa View Post
...the temple is the "Third Holy Temple" called "Temple of Ammun". It will be built in Egypt, to be completed before 12/21/2012.
Interesting... Egypt, not Israel...
Old 02-08-2010, 04:52 AM   #84
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Seashore;234697]From the link:

The link doesn't work but I guess it's the same "Kinti Mining Ltd." So the blogger is saying the company is bogus. Guess that's not really the issue, though...

Seashore- the link just worked for me- off to read it...
Old 02-08-2010, 05:00 AM   #85
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Okay- well I can only say I told you so I knew he was a fraud- it's great to see him exposed once and for all!

Seashore- many in the conspiracy movement get taken along by these pranksters so Freeman wouldn't be an exception. It's time for more stringent discernement.
Old 02-08-2010, 11:15 AM   #86
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
Seashore- the link just worked for me- off to read it...
Please let us know what you find out because I'm curious why it would come up as a company on that msn.com page I used...
Old 02-08-2010, 11:22 AM   #87
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
Seashore- many in the conspiracy movement get taken along by these pranksters so Freeman wouldn't be an exception. It's time for more stringent discernement.
I have been thinking about this a lot.

It is time-consuming to do the checking one has to do to verify these things; it requires perseverance and patience. But it has to be done...

I'll be listening to future statements by Freeman on this to see what he says...
Old 02-10-2010, 01:01 PM   #88
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I'll be listening to future statements by Freeman on this to see what he says...
This is from Freeman's blog dated February 8, 2010:

"As discussed below, Clyde Lewis had made connections with the threat of an Iranian EMP attack by Defense Tech, a year to the day of Iran launching a mouse, a turtle and worms into space, Feb. 3rd, to their bold admission that Iran would deliver a 'one punch' blow to the arrogant West, and it has left us wondering if the world, as we know it, will end on Thursday. I don't believe Iran could hit the US with an ICBM but, Defense Tech sure does. I see a New World developing right before our eyes and no one really understands the motives. Things are stranger than they appear. With Messianic characters like Supriem and Maitreya taking the stage, bizarre stars appearing in the sky and America condemned as a Satanic Earthquake-Creating Tyrannical Empire, where will the Elite leads this [sic] and what do they have in store for themselves?"