Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2009, 10:34 PM   #101
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Step up or "Thanks for all the fishes"

Well... It depends on what the intruder comes with...

I Really... Have a problem with Masters... Fakes... Frauds... One's that Fish...

See... I did Die... I was sent back... I, know what I'm to do. N' Why I'm here.

And, I'm waken them up... Keeping my word... The more I help others the

stronger I get... But, I can't stand when they come in with a BLAST....

" The Earth is going to Crack on Friday, 13 Nov 09..." Bull Hockey Pucks....

Then I step out and say what I need to SAY... Cause I Must.........

I will say I've seen some Real nice members join....

Well, You know the rest....

Trooly,

Tango

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post
Ok, don't lighten up! But lose the anger, you can be serious without anger and kvetching.
Old 11-12-2009, 10:37 PM   #102
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I guess i'm saying the problems in the world don't hinge on whether a forum has a few silly posts, or if 'fishes and wolves' post (which am i?).
That is a good point...however there may be another way to look at this.

Have you watched television lately? And how many useless fish commercials are out there to entice our children and ourselves. It's very relevant as to how we see things happening...as the concerns of the few on a forum do reflect out, into our world, and phase us daily.
Old 11-12-2009, 10:46 PM   #103
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

I watch tv, but i don't have cable so i watch stuff i know is stupid during the day on the local NBC outlet then switch to PBS in the evening.
Old 11-12-2009, 10:48 PM   #104
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I watch tv, but i don't have cable so i watch stuff i know is stupid during the day on the local NBC outlet then switch to PBS in the evening.
So I'm sure you understand what I speak of
Old 11-12-2009, 10:56 PM   #105
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Of course. It only takes knowing that the stuff on tv is possibly not as it seems to make you look at it differently and constantly chuckle at the 'news'.
Old 11-12-2009, 11:01 PM   #106
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Puts on moderator hat:

If you have something to say about this dark subject - say it, here or in PM. I'm watching. I'm listening. I'm weary of trying to decode code talk, needle out nuances, and sift through a zillion grains of sand looking for that gold nugget of how people feel about what's going on here. It's every member's forum and this one may come down to a case of the majority.

Putting on member hat:

I am so sensitive to images, that in order to stay here, I had to find the code to turn off these jumping, swirling, and dancing avatars and emoticons in Firefox. Then when I found the vBulletin button to turn off avatars and get them out my field of vision while I read messages I did that too. I miss the beautiful ones, but there are a few I don't miss at all. It was worth it. I no longer have to hang a folded newspaper on the left side of my monitor when reading some threads.

While I'm participating in this forum, I don't want to look at naked women, or even 7/8th naked women. I don't want to look at cats with devilish eyes, or wicked looking old crones. I don't want to look at deviant art or watch sexual performances where a woman sticks her bare foot in a man's mouth and pours an alcohol beverage down her leg.

I would think those who are on THIS forum that want to look at deviant art are in the minority. Forums are interest specific. I'm not going to join a knitting or cooking forum either. So one way or another, voluntarily or otherwise - this deviant art ends now, or I will take my leave of this place.
Old 11-12-2009, 11:03 PM   #107
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post
All that "love pervades everything" comes later....first we have to build a community.

And there has to be shepherds
The sacred hill
A dakota Lakota world view
By Litle Crow

http://www.honesty.org/fry/The%20Sac...w%20(1999).pdf

There are no supreme beings, no supreme races, there is nothing superior to you
nor are you superior to anything else because everything is sacred, everything
is part of creation. There is no object, thing, act, person, or religion that is better
than any other. No one is more spiritual, more religious, more saved, less saved, more
sinful, less sinful than anyone else. No one can buy God. No one can buy
indulgences or salvation, nor can anyone take retribution or revenge because each of us
is God. We are God according to our need. We just have to be accountable to live
as we believe God would live.
Have you ever wondered why there are fleas? Someone asked me that the other
day and I decided that person didn't have enough to do if they had time to sit
around and wonder why fleas exist. But think about it, if everything is sacred and
we are not to kill indiscriminately, why do we have fleas? They exist to keep
dogs busy so they don't chew the furniture or wear a path in the yard, so they will bite
themselves, chase their tails, scratch and kick, roll in the dirt, jump in the water or do
whatever else it takes to find relief If we watch the dogs, the four legged, we
see ourselves doing exactly the same thing. Fleas might represent an
unwanted relationship and we scratch, kick, and bite trying to get rid of it like a
dog trying to get rid of fleas. Like the fleas, everyone in our lives is there to give us
something to do. If they are sick, down and out, depressed, hungry or sad, it gives
us something to do trying to help them. Otherwise, we might not be doing
anything except sitting around on our butts. By the same token, we are
wherever we are, doing whatever we are doing so someone else will have something
to do. Someone else can love us or hate us. Someone else can love and hate us at the
same time. Someone else can ridicule or hurt us. Someone else can help us. Each
of us is on this earth, part of the puzzle, so that we will have something to do — to
consider helping our relatives and to think about those who will come after us. I do
not know for certain if there is a heaven or hell, but I do know that I don't believe in
them nor am I concerned about them. What I am concerned with is whether or not
I have the faith to do for you what you need me to do, if I can, and to be
accountable for it, to be accountable for the God self that dwells within.
Separation from the concept of God has become the reality of the human condition. We
think of God as separate, outside of ourselves in some other universe or dimension. We
have removed ourselves from the source of all things and, as a consequence, we are
left struggling and blinded. We can see daily examples of our separation from God
in the newspaper accounts of child abuse, rape, murder and other terrible things
that people do to one another. Many of us want to know why things like that
happen and we often hear people wonder how God can let those things occur. We live in
a world of balance and duality so the question is, why wouldn't they happen? Someone
made a decision to do those terrible things and why they do them is irrelevant. The fact
is, they happen. It isn't God that makes or lets them happen. It isn't some outside force that
creates those events. God, Allah, Buddha, has nothing to do with it. A human being
makes the decision to do those things to another human being. It is a matter of choice.
It doesn't matter how badly those people might have been abused in their lives or what
has been done to them, the still have a choice. Ea ch and every one of us has a choice
and that choice isn't predicated on what has happened to us in the past. There are no
excuses, there is no one to blame but ourselves. We, and only we, are responsible and
accountable for the choices we make. We are all accountable for recognizing the God
within each of us and living our lives according.

If we are going to build a community then we have to build it from our God within ..I personnally call it Love ..that sacred space within you that makes you responsible for all that is .
I believe there are times in one's life where raising a hand to another can make all the difference. One person raises his hand to another from the place he is and the views he holds and another one does the same and so on .It does'nt specially take great and serious discussions to do that .All it takes is to be aware of another' s needs and then do what your heart tells you . We can discuss the world at great lengh but what good will that do if we don't care for one another ..if we don't bring some beauty in another's life . I believe these should be the guiding lines .. how much have you really worked from your inner god self everyday so that you can reach and bring light onto the other his god self .
It is a choice one can make that helps one transcend judgement and separation by working towards unity. When we do this we will be strong and the sum total of all those hands we will have raised will lift the world.

Love Always
mudra

Love Always
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 11-12-2009 at 11:10 PM.
Old 11-12-2009, 11:17 PM   #108
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
If we are going to build a community then we have to build it from our God within ..I personnally call it Love ..that sacred space within you that makes you responsible for all that is .
I believe there are times in one's life where raising a hand to another can make all the difference. One person raises his hand to another from the place he is and the views he holds and another one does the same and so on .It does'nt specially take great and serious discussions to do that .All it takes is to be aware of another' s needs and then do what your heart tells you . We can discuss the world at great lengh but what good will that do if we don't care for one another ..if we don't bring some beauty in another's life . I believe these should be the guiding lines .. how much have you really worked from your inner god self everyday so that you can reach and bring light onto the other his god self .
It is a choice one can make that helps one transcend judgement and separation by working towards unity. When we do this we will be strong and the sum total of all those hands we will have raised will lift the world.

That is exactly the point...where is the beauty brought into another's life from that demonic picture?
Old 11-12-2009, 11:23 PM   #109
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

So how about a policy....... Girls... Kar... Brook... Mudra....
Old 11-12-2009, 11:38 PM   #110
P4BL0
Banned

Talking Re: Step up or "Thanks for all the fishes"

Old 11-12-2009, 11:38 PM   #111
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
That is exactly the point...where is the beauty brought into another's life from that demonic picture?
Brook let me acknowledge the fact that this picture had disturbed you and shocked you .
I can concur to this .
However did you discuss it with Pablo to see what that drawing meant to him.
I believe this would be fair and at least bring some understanding.
Viewpoints will change and evolve when mutual understanding takes place.

Love Always
mudra
Old 11-12-2009, 11:43 PM   #112
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

I cannot believe you would ask that...I left a warning not to do it again..that should have been sufficient
I suppose you would have me believe it came from a warm fuzzy loving spot in his heart?

Old 11-12-2009, 11:55 PM   #113
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

I will add...that this forum is full of very energetically gifted people, and at least 8 on line have pm'd me to tell me that they saw the exact thing I saw..and were shocked. And that they could not look at it for any length..as it was painful
Old 11-12-2009, 11:58 PM   #114
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Brook let me acknowledge the fact that this picture had disturbed you and shocked you .
I can concur to this .
However did you discuss it with Pablo to see what that drawing meant to him.
I believe this would be fair and at least bring some understanding.
Viewpoints will change and evolve when mutual understanding takes place.

Love Always
mudra
Mudra: It is not only Brook that has been disturbed by "that" pic & others posted by Pablo. In my opinion I do not believe that this forum is the correct place to display this so called "art". As I'm sure you are aware, there are many other forums that will happily let him post there to his hearts content. It is my understanding, when I purchased a membership here, that I would be participating in a forum with spiritually minded people who were working to create a better world, without the evil that currently prevails. It is of concern to me that you seem to be extremely tolerant of evil being presented here, & is affecting people. It certainly is not bringing love & light nor beauty. It is bringing division where once there was none. You might want to re-consider where you stand on things. Respectfully.
Old 11-13-2009, 12:05 AM   #115
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
Mudra: It is not only Brook that has been disturbed by "that" pic & others posted by Pablo. In my opinion I do not believe that this forum is the correct place to display this so called "art". As I'm sure you are aware, there are many other forums that will happily let him post there to his hearts content. It is my understanding, when I purchased a membership here, that I would be participating in a forum with spiritually minded people who were working to create a better world, without the evil that currently prevails. It is of concern to me that you seem to be extremely tolerant of evil being presented here, & is affecting people. It certainly is not bringing love & light nor beauty. It is bringing division where once there was none. You might want to re-consider where you stand on things. Respectfully.
as I live and breathe...thank you
Hay Lionhawk...can I put a log on the fire now?
Old 11-13-2009, 12:37 AM   #116
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Brook and Waitingthewings I respect your views.
The forum is'nt mine but if I had a decision to take it
would go along the well being and balance of the community.
I understand some of Pablo's pictures have disturbed more than one
here .
I am not in favour of disturbance as it is my heartfelt desire that
Avalon goes on and has a long life .
Because of this I believe the well being of all prevails here.
If recommendations have to be taken about these specific pictures than it should
be done along those lines.
On the other hand Pablo has a right to explain himself and to make himself understood
if that is possible and if he wants to .

Love Always
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 11-13-2009 at 12:50 AM.
Old 11-13-2009, 12:38 AM   #117
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

mudra said, "
Let me word this in a more accurate way : there are dark spots in the universe and there are Light spots and in between many shades of grey . These are all different densities of one the flow of creation . The level you choose to dwell into is your own choice for you are the creator of your universe. And the way you adress those things is your choice too . There are many attitudes one can have to respond to things .I believe Love is our soul foundation .. that it is the universal solvent and unifying factor .. Love is the ultimate truth of who we really are as pure souls ...and it that sense Love is all there is . To me a loving and compassionate attitude ranks amongst the highest of our soul's qualities."

I didn't create this Universe. I reside in it however. As do all of us. Look around. Telling me that I have created my own Universe while I am still in this one doesn't make any sense to me. If you are on this Planet, you are not residing in your own Universe. You may reside in your own little box of reality, but that reality isn't the whole Universe. You dwell in your own reality. Your own little box of it. And there are trillions upon trillions of little boxes in this Universe. You determine the size of the box you're in. That is all you are able to do. Everyone has their own little box called reality.

I can see how you may feel about love being the ultimate truth of who we really are. But what I find is that we are much more than that. What I found was that love is a higher aspect of ourselves as similar to the blood running through our veins. I also found that love comes in several different rays. To say it as the ultimate truth is only your perception of it from your reality and doesn't apply to everyone. If what your reality is being dictated as the ultimate truth then why are we surrounded with all this darkness and abuses of the free will gift? Or maybe it is the way you explain it that just confuses me to no end. Love is an aspect of ourselves. An attribute of "compassion." Compassion being the sum of all the love rays and our divine spark of conscientiousness. The ultimate truth here is that we are consciousness. In our most basic form. The God Spark that says "I am." Everything else comes after that. That waking moment is the ultimate truth of who we really are. What we do after that is another story. So maybe we are talking the same thing here and I am just having a difficult time understanding how you are communicating it because to me this is creating a variety of confusion. Also to act as though love is the only solution to our problems is like a drunk saying I'm just fine. It's what love in action does that is what will solve our problems instead of just stating what love is without action. That is what I see where the new age movement drops the ball. Like you can sweep it under the carpet by just saying it with no action behind it. The end result is we still have all these problems to contend with. Look out your window and take a look for yourself. It still boils down to awareness. That moment in time where that spark says I am and grows from there. In Heaven, they say you feel so much love that you don't want to leave it. Well, I'm not in Heaven yet as I am here. When we get to Heaven then have at it. But until we anchor that here on the Planet, you can't expect me to swallow that as when I look out of my little box, "I see more than dead people." hahahaha I am really trying to understand your take on this Mudra and maybe it is just the way you are communicating it without any foundation is why I am lost here. Using other doctrines to explain it only confuses it further along with what you believe also makes it that much more confusing for me. I'm more interested in what you really know instead of all this outside interference that only diminishes what you are trying to convey. And if you don't really know, that's alright too. At least I will know where I stand.

One last thing here Mudra. FLEAS. The dark side created these little buggers along with other hideous creatures. The Creator didn't create these hideous things. So you lost there once again and your justification as to why they are here really doesn't represent the truth here either. Please explain that so I can wrap my head around that. Fleas were created by the dark so we can watch them in a circus might be a better explanation. But yet, when my Sade gets them it only does one thing for her and that's torture.

Peace

Last edited by Lionhawk; 11-13-2009 at 01:07 AM.
Old 11-13-2009, 12:42 AM   #118
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Mudra,

So I'm reading that you see nothing wrong with these pictures? It's all love and light? That it's just the few of us sensitive souls that are bothered by it?

What are your views on these pictures again? I'm very interested to know how you can condone them.

Last edited by BROOK; 11-13-2009 at 12:49 AM.
Old 11-13-2009, 12:57 AM   #119
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
Puts on moderator hat:

If you have something to say about this dark subject - say it, here or in PM. I'm watching. I'm listening. I'm weary of trying to decode code talk, needle out nuances, and sift through a zillion grains of sand looking for that gold nugget of how people feel about what's going on here. It's every member's forum and this one may come down to a case of the majority.

Putting on member hat:

I am so sensitive to images, that in order to stay here, I had to find the code to turn off these jumping, swirling, and dancing avatars and emoticons in Firefox. Then when I found the vBulletin button to turn off avatars and get them out my field of vision while I read messages I did that too. I miss the beautiful ones, but there are a few I don't miss at all. It was worth it. I no longer have to hang a folded newspaper on the left side of my monitor when reading some threads.

While I'm participating in this forum, I don't want to look at naked women, or even 7/8th naked women. I don't want to look at cats with devilish eyes, or wicked looking old crones. I don't want to look at deviant art or watch sexual performances where a woman sticks her bare foot in a man's mouth and pours an alcohol beverage down her leg.

I would think those who are on THIS forum that want to look at deviant art are in the minority. Forums are interest specific. I'm not going to join a knitting or cooking forum either. So one way or another, voluntarily or otherwise - this deviant art ends now, or I will take my leave of this place.
Okay gloves off...

We became "too understanding...too accepting"

Pablo brought the girls in the bar......the nipple pics...then the full frontal fondling herself..

Now I am no prude.....If I want to go to a strip bar...I'll pay for that

If I want to grow in spirit...I come here

If I want to learn from scientific minds on the fringe...I come here

If I want religion shoved down my throat...I'll go see father down at my catholic church

The boundaries are wide...but they are there

Karen...you are people just like us....How accepting can you be as a moderator??

You guys probably have little guidance and this is not your fault but neither can it go on.

If we can't make a stand here...how can we make a stand out in the world??

We trust that if we get out of hand a little or get a little heated...you guys do need to step in

But when a member does not contribute to the reason for this place....are they just taking up room??

I'm guilty of one liners....Plenty

but I also take long pauses and think of what I'm going to write

and Ask myself every time

Am I giving knowledge

or

Am I sharing spirituality

how many times have a picked up a golden nuggets from someone posting using those same questions??

We do need shepherds Karen......

Peace

Last edited by Stargazer1965; 11-13-2009 at 01:06 AM.
Old 11-13-2009, 12:58 AM   #120
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Having taken art for a number of years and being a painter I've always found Pablo's pictures beautiful and haunting at times. Some of them make me think where I have pause. I've yet to experience anything that he has posted as offensive. What this means is that as members we have different tastes. Karen prefers not to see images. I don't know if there is a way to disable that feature for her however, it is a choice she would like to opt for. I, on the other hand, love the pictures as I often think in images as well so they speak to me directly at a different intuitional level. I would hope that there is room here for all of us.

This however... "Pablo brought the girls in the bar......the nipple pics...then the full frontal fondling herself.." I may have missed. The bold part is where I would be offended.

Last edited by Carol; 11-13-2009 at 01:02 AM.
Old 11-13-2009, 01:00 AM   #121
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
Having taken art for a number of years and being a painter I've always found Pablo's pictures beautiful and haunting at times. Some of them make me think where I have pause. I've yet to experience anything that he has posted as offensive. What this means is that as members we have different tastes. Karen prefers not to see images. I don't know if there is a way to disable that feature for her however, it is a choice she would like to opt for. I, on the other hand, love the pictures as I often think in images as well so they speak to me directly at a different intuitional level. I would hope that there is room here for all of us.
Carol...this picture was demonic...and filled with occult..and laid on my profile page, and now here....it is dark and has no place here.
Old 11-13-2009, 01:02 AM   #122
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Of course. It only takes knowing that the stuff on tv is possibly not as it seems to make you look at it differently and constantly chuckle at the 'news'.
Okay Observer ...ask yourself 2 questions:

Am I giving knowledge

or

Am I sharing spirituality

What's your answer??
Old 11-13-2009, 01:04 AM   #123
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post

This however... "Pablo brought the girls in the bar......the nipple pics...then the full frontal fondling herself.." I may have missed. The bold part is where I would be offended.
Carol....Okay whether your accepting of it or not...Is this the place for it??
Old 11-13-2009, 01:06 AM   #124
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

no, not for what was in bold... the rest, yes.

Last edited by Carol; 11-13-2009 at 01:10 AM.
Old 11-13-2009, 01:06 AM   #125
P4BL0
Banned

Talking Re: Step up or "Thanks for all the fishes"

Yes.. You are all right..
I have brought too much nonsense upon this forum.
I shall retreat in peace.
I let you all get back to the real discussions without any further disturbances.
Don't worry.. i will not post any more pictures in Avalon.
My apologies if I have frightened anyone.
Sorry mate!
I guess, I'm just haven't had the opportunity to evolve as a spiritual being yet.
So I'm now going to do the real practice in my own time and space before posting any more silly comments.

God bless you all!
May you attain the highers truth.
Because the truth will set us free.

Pablo
Closed Thread