Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-14-2008, 10:41 PM   #1
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Default 2012 Hoax. New video on YouTube

Well, maybe not that new but its new to me.
Watch and judge for yourself.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...57107238&hl=en

Last edited by hueyii; 11-14-2008 at 10:44 PM.
hueyii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 11:21 PM   #2
Skylark
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Hoax. New video on YouTube

''The Bible is 100%' accurate''

What?

I haven't got off the floor yet!

Hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

give me a break man.

He makes good points up to that one, sort of, we haven't got a clue really about the galactic centre thing. But he doesn't say anything about the complexity of the universe and its interactions, the resonance present in our solar system (Wilcock and Hoaagland) and a hundred other factors.

So the Bible is 100% accurate. Well , that makes it a lot more straight forward. I'm going to live by Leviticus from now on.

see you later, I'm off to stone everybody I know to death.
Well, they are wearing clothes made of more than one type of cloth.

Still on the floor. a

Actually, I'm wearing clothes made of more than one type of cloth...

Damn. Me first then......
Skylark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 11:26 PM   #3
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

I stopped listening at that bible point. The other points are interesting tho. I'm sure someone can point out holes in his logic. I'm no astronomer but the planetx reasoning sounds on target....
Old 11-14-2008, 11:51 PM   #4
Skylark
Avalon Senior Member

AGGGGHHH!!!

Important note to all members of Avalon!

DO NOT, EVER, TRY TO STONE YOURSELF TO DEATH!!!!!!

Its bloody sore, and makes a horrible mess

Dammit to hell, I'm sore all over.......

Can't bring myself to do that to anyone else.

I have a very unnerving suspicion that the Bible ISN'T 100% accurate.
It may be only about 95% accurate...

Ah, ho hum.

Planet X.... I dunno. what IS causing the heating of the planets??
Hueyii have you read Wilcock and Hoaglands article on interplanetary climate change?

http://www.enterprisemission.com/_ar...lanetary_1.htm

its very good. Uses data which is referenced fully to show that all the planets are heating up. If so then something must be causing that.
Dr. Bill Deagle claims it is the effect of the approach of a hyper gravitational object, such as planet X, causing resonance in the magnetic fields of the planetary bodies. others calim its because we are entering an energetic photon belt which eminates from the centre of the galaxy due to galactic alignment.
I dunno.
I don't see how we can be entering a photon belt eminating from the centre of the galaxy if we are crossing its equator. Surely we would be 90 degrees from any eminations from the centre?

Marko Rodins work shows an energetic phenomenon at the centre of the universe, which I think is far more properly proved and presented and does make sense.

Planet X seems far fetched. But so does everything else. Its very difficult to pick a topic and thoroughly research it, there are so many.

Anyway, I'm knackered and I'm going to bed. Thanks for the vid mate. we have to look at the theories against things like this too. I don't think this guy is necessarily wrong, but I don't see any real depth to his presentation in this vid. He oversimplifies all the topics he covers.
Old 11-15-2008, 12:08 AM   #5
THE BEST GUY
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
see you later, I'm off to stone everybody I know to death.
YOU BEST KNOW ME FOOL!!

oh..... wait a sec, he means literally stoning people. ah naw fool i good on that
THE BEST GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 12:10 AM   #6
Oneness
Avalon Senior Member

I think what this guy needs to see is that science, and his religion for it... are one and the same thing. Weather it be storys in the bible, or pathworking through the Kabahlah.. what IF... the extradimensionals we call alien, are the beings of light and darkness of the bible? And it's all beginning to happen. The veil to be lifted. 2012

He should put that in his pipe and smoke it.
Oneness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 12:16 AM   #7
Gilgamesh
Avalon Senior Member

100% accurate! You mean to say that Adam and Eve, Eden and that serpent guy were real? Gee! Now I have to revise my whole belief system.

Last edited by Gilgamesh; 11-15-2008 at 12:29 AM.
Gilgamesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 12:23 AM   #8
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

I'd have to theorize that the wobble reaches a specific axis that is related to that of the galactic center. If you reach a certain point in the axis (say the closest to or is that of the galactic center) the rotation of Earth is the most in harmony of that with the galaxy. The more harmonic we are with this rotation, thus the stronger the torsion fields aka more energy! If you read my latest research piece in 'Cracking the Code', that may make the most sense.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 01:31 AM   #9
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Ahh Gregor,Gregor,Gregor, your mind never stops! LOL! cool!, I want your salary when you graduate!! HaHa, Doh! can you say $$$$! Do you ever get a headache or see smoke coming out of your ears? HaHa just kiddin ya know! Good for you man!!!! PEACE
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 08:58 AM   #10
Skylark
Avalon Senior Member

Gregor,
That is a bloody good theory. I was thinking about it and it didn't add up for me, that has now brought me back to thinking that there is truth in it...
thank you yet again!
Old 11-15-2008, 04:16 PM   #11
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post
I'd have to theorize that the wobble reaches a specific axis that is related to that of the galactic center. If you reach a certain point in the axis (say the closest to or is that of the galactic center) the rotation of Earth is the most in harmony of that with the galaxy. The more harmonic we are with this rotation, thus the stronger the torsion fields aka more energy! If you read my latest research piece in 'Cracking the Code', that may make the most sense.
Theories are all over about this. I'd like some astronomical expertise that confirms that its more than just "our point of view" that creates an alignment. He doesnt give enough specifics in the video for me to warrant him saying we have another 30 million years. On the other hand I havent heard his theory negated by others.

I'm not a naysayer on 2012. I got burned early in life subscribing to theories that had weak facts. I've read the Wilcox and Hoagland link Skylark but nothing concrete there to me. Interesting thoughts and peicing together but short on real proof. Why do we need a date to affect change? Could it not just be that we are reaching a turning point in out evolution?

People throw many peices of information together to suit thier theory. It's like a house of cards. Pull one piece out and the whole thing collapses. There's a whole lot of card houses out there. Even the video thats the subject of this thread has holes in it (even if you leave the bible part out)

Last edited by hueyii; 11-15-2008 at 04:24 PM.
Old 11-15-2008, 07:31 PM   #12
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

If there was never a dramatic pole shift so who can explain the plants and grass in the stomachs or mouths of frozen mammoths? Any plausible theory?
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 08:13 PM   #13
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

To elaborate on this, let's think of the Earth spinning. You have a constant velocity that is tangent to the Earth's surface (curve of the crust) which let's say is 10 km/s (this number unit is only for an example, not fact). Now with the Earth orbiting the sun, there is another constant velocity let's say 100 km/s. However, when the Earth is spinning in the exact same direction as that with Earth's solar orbit, we have an overall speed of 110 km/s, but 12 hours later when we are moving in the opposite direction working againt the solar rotation, our total velocity is 90 km/s. This can also then be applied to our galactic rotation. These velocities are all related to E=MC^2. The faster we go and approach the speed of light, time speeds up [except that time seems to remain constant to those at that speed unless they have a reference point to compare with, but we cannot as the whole planet is moving in unison]. These rotational forces create torsion fields, as in which the Great Pyramid of Giza did, and was used as a tool for ascension (lay in the sarcophogus for 24-72 hours). The increased energy I am theorizing unlocks the other strands of DNA and integrates our material 3rd dimension bodies with our hyperdimensional bodies in a more efficient framework.

Every 26,000 years with precession and wobble of our axis, I would most likely have to assume that the axis becomes in alignment where we reach the greatest rotational velocity generating a large (technically the largest Earth ever experiences) torsion field.

One could also attribute this time to when major changes in DNA or jumps in evolution take place.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote