Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 09-25-2008, 12:59 PM   #1
sirian77

Lightbulb Miriam Blue Star: Project Camelot interviews Miriam Delicado

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=wQ4Q1jKTNVI

http://www.projectcamelot.org/miriam_delicado.html

Sedona, Arizona, September 2008

Miriam Delicado was contacted at an early age by benevolent, tall blond extraterrestrials, apparently singled out specifically for a very special role. She was advised by them to keep a low profile for many years, and finally last year, 2007, she was told by them that it was time for her to write her book: Alien Blue Star.

With that, Miriam became a minor sensation as thousands of people sensed that her book seemed to have been written for each of them personally. And now Miriam is a woman on a mission: driven, articulate, passionate, and powerful, she tells a riveting story of her very real and physical contact with a highly advanced, Guardian race, and the information she was asked to pass on.

Miriam is aware that there are others of her kind. The message is aimed at all people and holds special significance for what George Green labeled the 'Ground Crew': that we are nearly in what the Hopi - with whom Miriam has established a special affinity and allegiance - called the End Times; that our planet and our civilization are in great danger; and that (so far, at the time of writing) timelines do not appear to have changed... although it is always within our gift to create whatever future we collectively wish.

We feel similarly driven, and it's our great privilege to assist her in her purpose by presenting this video. This may be one of the the most powerful and important interviews we have done.

To contact Bill Ryan or Kerry Cassidy, please e-mail us at support@projectcamelot.org.

Last edited by sirian77; 09-25-2008 at 07:47 PM.
Old 09-25-2008, 01:13 PM   #2
Nik
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miriam Blue Star: Project Camelot interviews Miriam Delicado

Haha, that was quicker than the main site update! Way to go!
Nik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 02:18 PM   #3
suricatt
Avalon Senior Member

Concerning the seeds issue, I believe she was refering to Monsanto. A very respected french journalist produced a documentary early this year about Monsanto's actions. I think it was subtitled in English if anyone's interested on finding out more.
suricatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 04:16 PM   #4
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

Now, isn't that an interesting interview.

I have a few comments to make in reference to it.

We have knowledge that even them don't have.

This statement is explained by the fact that man originates from beyond the spheres from which alien visitors originate themselves. Some see humanity as a potential for their evolution, others see it as a threat to their dominion.

Once the new cycle is clearly established, the new cycle man will trade what he will then know and that is hidden to him today, with what their allies from other worlds know in relation with the science of energy.

When she says that the information as to where to go will come from within, she is absolutely correct.

It won't be a movement initiated by egoic projections but he will be led, by telepathy, where he must be. And he will have to have sufficient inner strenght to know, by vibration, that the information is correct.

That there be chaos will not be important, because once this telepathic communication, that will ultimately replace the thought process, is put into action, this communication will become the new direction of the mind and those people will be instructed on what to do to preserve their physical body.

One point with which I always have a big problem with is the continual statement from those visitors to the effect that they created mankind. What they should insist on is that they had a hand in creating forms that once invested by an essence higher in vibration than the form, mankind was created.

This means not that they had no hand in the work but that mankind is not simply the result of the science of energy that defined the physical form and its supporting invisible systems, but that the hierarchies of light saw great potential in the creation of those races and highjacked it for their purpose, and here came an invisible race who became the Adamic race.

Man is his own creator but he has used the work of materialized intelligences, as well as the work of other invisible intelligences of another order, as a terminal into matter that he could use to fulfil an agenda that was hidden from worlds below the realm of light.

In the days of Atlantis, there were communications between the Adamic and intelligences from other worlds.
They were helped technologically but the humanity of the time refused to be dictated by outside forces and opposed them. As Miriam is pointing out, the goal at the time was an evolution that was based on spirituality. It was totally linked to the astral body and the astral plane. Today, we are in a cycle that is based on mental evolution, but it is tainted with spirituality because of the relationship with the astral world and the dead. Still, memory of the previous evolution had to be secluded otherwise man would have found no interest in pursuing a mental process when the science available in the archives could have been available without effort. Instead, he had to be quarantined to force him into developing a strong mental architecture that we refer to as the intellect.

The forces behind the spirit of man did not want to stop their descent at the astral level. They wanted to get as close to matter as they could, and required yet another cycle of construction of subtle bodies.
The Atlantean cycle allowed the astral principle to be evolved, and the current cycle leads to an etheric principle to be evolved.

Ether is a plane of reality that is closer to matter than the astral is. And it is as close to matter as the spirit can descend. From this plane, it can directly affect matter and further the penetration power of the tunnel from the absolute origin to the absolute terminal.

So, man was induced to refuse the hand of the visitors and pursue its descent, being cut off more and more from his subtle reality. And now, we have the result of this descent.

She is right that it is in 2010 that it will first become obvious to the average joe that something is seriously amiss, and that the state of denial will be transformed into a state of intense enxiaty. It does not mean that 2012 is incorrect, it means that 2012 is not a fixed point but a time zone. Things don't happen in a snap but build up to a crescendo.

The Earth won't be destroyed in that time period. But humanity will be stressed more and more. And the lack of identity in man will either give place to a new identity that is more real, or it will make man beg to their torturers to bale them out. This is a personal process, and not a collective one this time.

Where man is going is unknown to psychics and channellers because it is not inscribed in the annals of astral energy. It is man himself who will define that direction, working from his access to intelligence and will, using love as a base to the organization and transport of information. The material world contains the laws of probability that is sometimes referred to as timelines. But in the planes of light, there is no probability, because it is a world of perfection totally ruled by other laws. And the spirit of man comes from the world of light. No error can happen in the evolution of man, it is not based on probabilities, even though he is experimenting within the sphere of probabilities.

Hopefully, people will not mix the epochs of experimental creation of forms on the planet and the epochs of penetration of the energy from worlds that are not part of creation.

The creation of forms on an experimental planet was done by various intelligences for their own purpose. The purpose of the origin of man does not proceed from the purpose of the creation of forms on this planet.

For instance, dinosaurs had to be removed otherwise humanity could have not evolved cut off from their origin.

Man never was a worm and his evolution started in worlds invisible to him and he will return to worlds not only invisible to him but invisible to the dead.

These care takers are not us. They perform their tasks according to their agenda.

Some will be allies to man and some are masters of deception. Man must especially be wary of forces who already represent the current regency of the Earth, until a new world hierarchy is established. Knowing who is associated to the ruling forces of the planet already should be information enough.

But to be allied, man must have attained a level of real identity, otherwise he will never come to be in his integrality.

Forces that work in the bowels of the Earth are those forces that will lead to an eventual armageddon. And this direct confrontation between the great forces in opposition will happen right here, on this globe.

Also, lets not forget that blood lines are the memories of the material races. Not the essence behind the reality of the races. Man is not a body, but he is profoundly affected by his body. At one point during his evolution, he will have to severe the ties with his physical heritage through which he belongs to a material race, and restore his cosmic reality that has no origin within matter.

The first and foremost alliance that man should pursue is the alliance with his peer, not with otherwordly forces, less he puts himself under the influences of intelligences of which he does not have any idea of their origin, of their agenda, other than what they are saying. Alliances with people from other worlds can be made when man has become. When he can stand face to face with another intelligence and not lose his identity, in other words not be impressed. Man's peril is how easily he is impressed, therefore influenced into believing.

The ultimate alliance with those intelligence will not be in a meeting in the astral plane. Another plane will be organized and is being prepared that cannot be affected by astral consciousness.

And this is very important because there are many people who go into the astral sphere to be fed information and be given missions, without knowing the laws that regulate that plane.

Imagine for a moment how it is easy to be lied to in the material plane, even though we know, or at least have a fair experience with the laws of material psychology. And those people with the capacity to double themselves astrally, to visit a world that is totally occult for not all doors are opened, are willing to take everything at face value that is transmitted to them form that world. Having the intense urge to believe and be chosen. Do you see the danger in this?

The intelligences that ihabit the astral can play with the form and they have an intimate knowledge of the psychology of the individual they are dealing with, because they have access to the life plan archived in that plane, and that they have access to the link that connects the inarnated entity to their world.

They can use any form that conforms to the expectations of the person with whom they communicate and transfer information that serves them.

So that in one case, the person will be presented with a deceased parent, in another it will be Christ, and in another whatever representation of a character who is most susceptible to be accepted as trustworthy by the person contacted. And it works, because not only is the person capable of believing, but because the person wants to believe. The astral is a world of deception. And all the spiritual masters that reside there are deceived. And they will have to reincarnate at one point or another if they want to pursue their evolution. If not, they are trapped and will remain in a state of contemplation.

At least, Miriam must be given the credit of challenging who she meets. And this is what people must be in position of doing, no matter who or what presents itself to them, and never start from a point of inferiority.
Richard T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 04:36 PM   #5
Isa
Avalon Senior Member

WOW ~ that was a supremely interesting vid

and I agree about the seeds (Monsato, etc) and feel that we should all be preserving organic seeds as much as possible.

I also found the above (long) read interesting as well.

Quote:
Alliances with people from other worlds can be made when man has become. When he can stand face to face with another intelligence and not lose his identity, in other words not be impressed. Man's peril is how easily he is impressed, therefore influenced into believing.
WOW again... so much to chew on now for the rest of the day!

Isa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 04:50 PM   #6
ptlauxs
Avalon Senior Member

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...01596844&hl=en

Here is that Monsanto Doc...

Controlling Our Food

On March 11 a new documentary was aired on French television - a documentary that Americans won’t ever see. The gigantic bio-tech corporation Monsanto is threatening to destroy the agricultural biodiversity which has served mankind for thousands of years
ptlauxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 04:54 PM   #7
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Excellent vid... much enjoyed and resonated with her!!

please note one of her quotes 'We always have the ability to change something'

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 05:43 PM   #8
Oiran
Avalon Senior Member

"...In my heart, in my mind, in my entire being, I know that we are on a path that is frightening... I'm not scared, these tears are not fear, these tears are very much sadness because I have seen the future through them, with their assistance, so I hope that we will be able to come together as humanity to change that...

I know that we have the ability to work together to make changes on the Earth that are going to be lasting, that will bring back the happiness and joy that we came here to be able to experience, that we'll put a structure in place for our families and our communities that is geared toward caring for one another and for the earth itself. And this particular time that we're in right now, it's critical that we begin to understand that we need to take responsibility on an individual basis, that we, as individuals, do have the power to change the earth in a way that is going to be beneficial to our children, in a way that is going to be beneficial to the people that are coming after us...

We are being given the choice, the choice of how our path is going to lead us and take us and where the end is going to be." ~Miriam Delicado

http://projectcamelot.org/miriam_delicado.html
Audio: http://projectcamelot.org/miriam_delicado.mp3
Oiran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 06:43 PM   #9
Oiran
Avalon Senior Member

"The Emergence to the future Fifth World has begun. It is being made by the humble people of little nations, tribes, and racial minorities. "You can read this in the earth itself. Plant forms from previous worlds are beginning to spring up as seeds [as described in SW-II, Effects and Coming Events # 1]. This could start a new study of botany if people were wise enough to read them. The same kinds of seeds are being planted in the sky as stars. The same kinds of seeds are being planted in our hearts. All these are the same, depending how you look at them. That is what makes the Emergence to the next, Fifth World..."

Taken from, "Hopi Prophecies"
http://www.crystalinks.com/hopi2.html
Oiran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 07:01 PM   #10
Sunnydee

I do love project camelot and find much of the info to be very credible. I am one of many here that probably are following paths that they feel in their souls, but I still do question everything and at times judge by impression alone. Am I the only one that felt Ms. Miriam's delivery was strange and untrusting? SOrry if this offends, because I do believe in most of the things she says, but she rubbed me the wrong way. I guess if the message is important it doesn't matter how it's delivered, but the website posts that this is their most important interview, and I'm just not feeling it. I have talked about all this stuff for a few years now to family, they, up until a few days ago have thought me coo coo. You would think there would be some satisfaction for me(us) with our financial fiasco proof, but at this point I just want things to go back normal, it's now looking way too scary, and having some heirloom seeds and knowing how to cook by solar just doesn't seem enough. I do not have a stream in my backyard, I'm in a desert.
BTW - I had a dream 6 months ago that I actually wrote down and drew a picture of (I've never done this!) Long Story short - Ocean water is coming up the western side of my local hills(3000 ft up in so. cal) at a rapid pace you can't outrunor outdrive.
Old 09-25-2008, 07:31 PM   #11
J-Bird
Avalon Senior Member

Sunny Dee,

I agree with you, based upon how Kerry and Bill emphasized this interview I was left wanting with this one. I too, love this site and all the work Kerry and Bill have done, they are truly fabulous human beings and I commend them for their work. However, this particular interview did not resonate with me nor did it strike me as particularly important (at least when taken in the context of the other interviews). I find it so frustrating that the real truth is so elusive. I mean, we have all these inside sources telling us this and that and I am sure a great deal of it is true, but how are we to know? I too am feeling a lot of anxiety about the whole situation not to mention very distrustful. There are too many theories and predictions on what is going to happen, that it makes it nearly impossible to plan ahead. Anyway, I'm ranting so I'll stop. Does anyone else have any thoughts?
J-Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 07:40 PM   #12
Nate

This is in response to Miriam Delicado's interview when she talks about the "seeds" of the earth.

When listening to Miriam's interview, I was reminded of two articles I have read on Global Research when Miriam tells how the Tall Blondes talked to her about "seeds", which she is concerned about because of its ability to save the planet.

Below are the two articles:

"Doomsday Seed Vault" in the Artic: Bill Gates, Rockefeller and the GMO Giants Know Something We Don't by William F. Engdahl
Globabl Research
December 4, 2007

NATO's Doomsday Seed Vault in the Artic: Using "Climate Change" as a Pretext to Appropriate World's Seeds' Treasure by William F. Engdahl
Global Research
September 22, 2008
Old 09-25-2008, 07:58 PM   #13
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

the jury is still out for me on this one.

more future blonde nordics coming back in time and talking to blonde people of german heritage (she said her mom was full german)
lets see, nordics seem to like to talk to..micheal st clair (teutonic heritage same as germans) and billy meier (swiss same as st clair)

i still cant shake that they seem like enlightened nazi's from a future timeline where the illuminati get their wish of a master race and a slave class (the greys, which as she said led her to the blondes -kinda like a slave going out and fetching something for the owner..)

i think ill believe them when i see some future puerto ricans or enlightened black people in funky robes with big afros come back with the same message and talk to someone not of german/teutonic descent.

food for thought.

if they come here and plant the thought of our destruction, surely we can all be worried about it and consciously co create it.

for now im not buying any of these nordic messages on the face value that theyre good (remember hitler was a vegetarian...you can still be enlightened and have an agenda)

-kyle
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 09:05 PM   #14
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Miriam Blue Star: Project Camelot interviews Miriam Delicado

In south américa, where I live I have the knowledge about various contactees who comunicate with good nordic kind of aliens and say something similar, some say something about a cataclism and other only messages of love and hope showing to the contactee the "other side of the universe" like where we go when we "die" (change vests hoho).

Example: This book in spanish.

Cheers!
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 11:17 PM   #15
bodzoyfa
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnydee View Post
i do love project camelot and find much of the info to be very credible. I am one of many here that probably are following paths that they feel in their souls, but i still do question everything and at times judge by impression alone. Am i the only one that felt ms. Miriam's delivery was strange and untrusting? Sorry if this offends, because i do believe in most of the things she says, but she rubbed me the wrong way. I guess if the message is important it doesn't matter how it's delivered, but the website posts that this is their most important interview, and i'm just not feeling it. I have talked about all this stuff for a few years now to family, they, up until a few days ago have thought me coo coo. You would think there would be some satisfaction for me(us) with our financial fiasco proof, but at this point i just want things to go back normal, it's now looking way too scary, and having some heirloom seeds and knowing how to cook by solar just doesn't seem enough. I do not have a stream in my backyard, i'm in a desert.
Btw - i had a dream 6 months ago that i actually wrote down and drew a picture of (i've never done this!) long story short - ocean water is coming up the western side of my local hills(3000 ft up in so. Cal) at a rapid pace you can't outrunor outdrive.
like sunny says make sure and get "heirloom" quality seeds, not hybridized. Hybridized are good for one crop and one crop only!
bodzoyfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 12:04 AM   #16
IronWoman

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkkent View Post
the jury is still out for me on this one.

more future blonde nordics coming back in time and talking to blonde people of german heritage (she said her mom was full german)
lets see, nordics seem to like to talk to..micheal st clair (teutonic heritage same as germans) and billy meier (swiss same as st clair)

i still cant shake that they seem like enlightened nazi's from a future timeline where the illuminati get their wish of a master race and a slave class (the greys, which as she said led her to the blondes -kinda like a slave going out and fetching something for the owner..)

i think ill believe them when i see some future puerto ricans or enlightened black people in funky robes with big afros come back with the same message and talk to someone not of german/teutonic descent.

food for thought.

if they come here and plant the thought of our destruction, surely we can all be worried about it and consciously co create it.

for now im not buying any of these nordic messages on the face value that theyre good (remember hitler was a vegetarian...you can still be enlightened and have an agenda)

-kyle
yes absolutely!! actually, i was thinking the same thing.. like, how come ppl aren't contacted by benevolent black,brown or yellow ppl ever??
only white..

this is dissapointing, maybe their intentions aren't benevolent, at all..? isn't it true, that the more we think about stuff, theirs a greater chance it will occur. i mean, she kept using the word destruction...

i dunno
hopefully, her intentions are good.. as well as the et's.
Old 09-26-2008, 12:24 AM   #17
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

Those of you who feel the need for a different race of contactee remember, the indigenous people have the same knowledge apparently, Credo Mutwa has some things to say about ET's, the sources are out there. I'm also not digging the blonde/blue eyed thing...but the message of personal responsibility is the same-the only one I can say I am in perfect agreement with from any of these sources.

A tall blonde a short brown a giant yellow-who cares, all the particulars of her story were beside the point. Do I get her message? Yeah, it's the same one we keep hearing. So, I think it might be time for me to spend less time on the internet and more time out living this dream of brightening the corner where I am.

As for her delivery and it seeming odd or someone said untrustworthy or whatever, just remember after all, she is Canadian.

I'm not sure why Bill and Kerry say it's the best interview yet, It was very good, but I think of it as more of a culminating event of those that proceeded it. Does that make sense?
pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 12:49 AM   #18
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

[/QUOTE]The first and foremost alliance that man should pursue is the alliance with his peer, not with otherwordly forces, less he puts himself under the influences of intelligences of which he does not have any idea of their origin, of their agenda, other than what they are saying. Alliances with people from other worlds can be made when man has become. When he can stand face to face with another intelligence and not lose his identity, in other words not be impressed. Man's peril is how easily he is impressed, therefore influenced into believing.
contemplation.

At least, Miriam must be given the credit of challenging who she meets. And this is what people must be in position of doing, no matter who or what presents itself to them, and never start from a point of inferiority.[/QUOTE]

As for pursuing an alliance with peers...oh if only, many of the subjects we discuss on this forum are a direct result of humankind's "difficulty", shall we say, to do this very thing, this is what must change - what will be the great equalizer?? How will the mighty fall, and accept their place among all of us? How will the lowly of spirit be brought up from their knees to stand face to face with anyone and feel equal? This is our choice as individuals to make. The movements toward this goal for humanity have been thwarted in the past, co-opted and destroyed, we simply cannot let it happen again. The old ways must be finished with. So, I guess the point I'm trying to make is contact is great, but we need to clean up our own backyard before playing with any cosmic neighbor kids. Why we need aliens to tell us this stuff is beyond me.

It's hard to believe some nasty kind of alien intervention isn't making it hard for us-I don't think people are that bad!

Last edited by pilot; 09-26-2008 at 12:51 AM.
pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 12:58 AM   #19
Carrie Todd
Avalon Senior Member

I believe her style of relating events was what she was referring to when she mentioned fastidious storytelling. I didn't really know what to expect from the interview. I think, perhaps, that the optimism and personally responsibility she advocated was why the interview was so important.

Clark Kent, you sure have a healthy dose of skepticism! I agree that is important to use your head as well as your heart when determining the nature of things. The only way to control a being is to lie to him or her, and some liars are more convincing than others.

Overall, I've found all of the posts on this link interesting, and I'm glad I watched the video.
Carrie Todd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 01:00 AM   #20
Carrie Todd
Avalon Senior Member

By the way, GODS OF EDEN...interesting book...simialr topic.
Carrie Todd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 04:48 PM   #21
kopenhagen
Avalon Senior Member

I wish she could tell us why she was choosen by the Nordics? also, she didn't even tell us when and where the catastrophe will happen including the safe zones etc
kopenhagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 07:49 PM   #22
Tyler Macmillan
Avalon Senior Member

Nearing the end of watching her interview, I suddenly remembered a rather lucid dream from last year. I'm somewhat motivated to describe it, considering the wonderful candor in her stories and the opportunity to share these visions on Avalon. Someone please tell me if this is the wrong place to post this.

In the dream, I found myself standing outside my house on a summer moonlit night. I did not recognize the house. I was standing in a flower bed, in the mulch. Suddenly, what appeared to be a blue and white bird began to emerge from the ground. It grew larger, and took the shape of a woman, in blue and white. She pulled a young man in his twenties from the ground with her, and he appeared to be asleep. She allowed him gently fall back on the mulch, and turned to me and told me her name, which I can't remember. I could feel her benevolence and love, like a mother. I held out one finger toward her, which she grasped, and there was a transfer of thoughts, ideas, memories that I could feel but not understand. She said nothing, then grasped the hand of the young man again, and rose up from the ground with him steadily to a waiting ship I had not seen before, about 300-400 feet above. At about 50 feet one of the man's red shoes fell to the ground.

Once in the house, I woke up my son to tell him what had happened. Suddenly, on an electronic screen in his room, a message flashed, "_______ (her name) will return."

I am then outside on another moonlit night, so presumably a week or so later, under a domed wooden gazebo. I see the craft land a half-mile away. Three dog-like creatures find me, and are followed by two humanoid creatures, who feel benevolent. I then feel as though I am waking up, as though from anesthesia, while they are gently tapping on the center of my forehead, and talking. I'm asleep again, and then wake up a moment later under the gazebo, and they are gone.

--end dream

The woman in blue has been very strong in my mind and spirit this year. Several months ago I wrote this poem, before encountering Miriam's website via Camelot:

i knew a blue soul
in the fragrant sense
sorry
crept up from behind
left a hug and kiss on
the neck
and danced from heart
to hand

Last edited by Tyler Macmillan; 09-26-2008 at 07:51 PM.
Tyler Macmillan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 09:26 PM   #23
Jamie
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Miriam Blue Star: Project Camelot interviews Miriam Delicado

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopenhagen View Post
I wish she could tell us why she was choosen by the Nordics? also, she didn't even tell us when and where the catastrophe will happen including the safe zones etc
I don't envy what Miriam did, it must have been very difficult to sit there and decide what to say and how to say it. No matter what was said, someone will find a way to argue and dismiss it. When we are talking about time lines, that is a fast way to lose creditability, If she said a specific event would occur at 10.44PST on the 29 Sept 2008, and then gave an exact location and this event didn't happen due to the fact that the time line was changed, how would people view the person who gave that information? As a fake? An attention seeker?

Miriam's purpose is to draw our attention to a very probable time line. Now for us to change the time line that we are on, do we really needs lots of facts, figures and other details? Or do we just need the overall message?

If that was Miriam's intention, and I feel that it was, then she has completed her job to the very best of her ability.

Just my thoughts

Jay
Jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 09:47 PM   #24
sfbay33
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Sunnydee;27715]I do love project camelot and find much of the info to be very credible. I am one of many here that probably are following paths that they feel in their souls, but I still do question everything and at times judge by impression alone. Am I the only one that felt Ms. Miriam's delivery was strange and untrusting? >>

I did too. I went on the posts today just to see if anyone else felt the same way- honestly, I was creeped out by her, her gaze and her speaking style.
I do agree with most of what she has to say but when watching her, I felt like I was watching a politican who was trying to manipulate me in some way. Now not everyone is a good public speaker, maybe she is just nervous and this nervous-ness translates into a contrived quaility- I don't know. I also felt oddly tired after the interview as some other people have mentioned. But I am glad to know that I wasn't the only one who was rubbed the wrong way by Miriam and by Kerry's assesement of this interview as "most important interview ever"- which I thought was odd, seeing as Kerry is usually so objective. Thanks everyone for your comments.

Last edited by sfbay33; 09-28-2008 at 08:56 AM.
sfbay33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 09:54 PM   #25
starman
Avalon Senior Member

I don't like to spread negative criticism and comment a persons personality but in the case of channelers there isn't really a choice. Because with other whistleblowers you usually have documents and credentials to back them up so it's hard to "judge" a person when you only got the persons word.

I must say that Miriam didn't resonate with me either, I got the urge to shut off the interview at one point, wich I also did once (to resume it later).

She has also made a prediction that didn't come true, it can be found at project camelots frontpage.

Quote:
We have just received this message from Miriam Delicado, whom we know and have been planning to interview:

Hello to all of you.

PLEASE I ask you all to get ready for a LARGE quake on the west coast.

I was almost blown away by this one that is coming so I know it will be BIG OVER 7.......

TELL ANYONE WHO WILL LISTEN!

Get water and supplies ready!!! TELL your friends.
I have a high accuracy rate. I felt the last one in Calf but was on the road and could not tell you.

I see a spot that is a little north east of Los Angeles.

THIS could be off but I tell you it is coming to the coast area from Mexico to Oregon.

BE PREPARED! I will send light.

Miriam

Last edited by starman; 09-26-2008 at 09:56 PM.
starman is offline   Reply With Quote