Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 09-22-2009, 10:56 AM   #1
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Is Obama working for them or us??

Is he a puppet?? Or is he working for the Light?

Found this article ... but not sure ...
Obama Warned By CIA, “Surrender Or Join Kennedy”

Russian Intelligence Analysts are reporting to Prime Minister Putin today that President Obama has been given an ultimatum by his own Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) to “surrender immediately or join Kennedy” over the American leaders plan to destroy that agencies power over his country “once and for all”.

According to these reports, former CIA Director and US President George H. W. Bush, along with 7 other former CIA chiefs, presented Obama with their ultimatum ahead of this weeks crucial United Nations and Pittsburgh G-20 meetings of World leaders where Obama is expected to break with the New World Order factions that have devastated his country and realign the United States into the ‘orbit’ of the Russian Motherland who has fought these monsters for decades.

further reading...
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1278.htm

Also found this and if this is true... then perhaps he is trying to do the right thing?? ...
"Barack Obama has demanded the Pentagon conduct a radical review of US nuclear weapons doctrine to prepare the way for deep cuts in the country's arsenal, the Guardian can reveal."

further reading...
http://www.truthout.org/092109B

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 11:32 AM   #2
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Is Obama working for them or us??

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Bravo for asking a question so clearly.

He's a puppet. There is not a doubt in my mind. And I think that believing that he is working for the light is dangerous. It causes people to go along with things they should not be going along with.

However, I don't have the time or energy to read beyond your question in your post. And I don't have the will to debate the issue. Maybe some other member does have the time to analyze what you've posted and debate it.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 12:39 PM   #3
Myplanet2
In The Mists

It doesn't matter who is the president. Makes no difference at all. That office is the most controlled job on earth. If you think you'll have a choice on what you are allowed to do or not do when you become president, that illusion is gone by the time you receive your pre inauguration briefings.

I don't even make the assumption that a benevolent president is possible in this game. I don't believe it is.

Einstein said that you can't solve a problem from the level of the problem, or the level of consciousness that created the problem. I think that applies here. The PTB have created an enormous rats maze inside of a totally polarized socio/political system, which they of course control both sides of. So think of American voters who still pay any attention to that system as rats in a maze. What would they be thinking of? probably "do I turn left or right to get to that tantalizing cheese I've been promised????" That's the wrong question, I'm afraid to tell you. The right question is "what the hell am I doing in this frickin' maze????
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 01:12 PM   #4
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting that Clif High said in his latest interview on Veritas, that Obama is NOT the PTB, he is merely a minion class. The minion class are those serving the PTB, knowingly or not. I honestly believe he is a good person trying to make changes and now just learning what we know about who is really running this country. I think he is brave, he is trying to do the right thing, and I hope he survives.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 02:00 PM   #5
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

He is a rebelling pupet, if I may put it this way.

They effect of awakening hits everyone, even the manipulators. These high frequencies vibration do not choose and select through who or what it passes. It simply crosses all on its path. Some may ask for 'exorcism', hehe, there you got it.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 03:05 PM   #6
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

I thought that on Avalon we will not see questions like that.

I thought that up to now, was evidently that the current fight in the word is between the forces of light and those of darkness.

I would suggest you a link, but before laugh and mock, remember that the darkness forces just copied and reversed the deeds of God:

reversed the cross, they Reversed the Bible, etc They are able just to copy and in order to be opposite God, just simply reverse it. Applying their technique, why then also the speech cannot be reversed and see what is hidden there?

If you are able to watch to the end and try to think a little bit, just one small detail missing to not fulfill the Apocalypse scripts.

And to answer to your question:

"sometimes God is using the wicked and corrupted to advance his agenda for the benefit of the righteous"

If you think that the fantastic funds and energies consumed by TPTB to make advertising to Obama, even before he has any merit or did any appreciable deed, were just for that sake of him, than you are utterly wrong in your thought process. They are not moving one finger, nor spend one cent if there are not 3 benefits for them in the same time.

As some people find interesting meanings in old Aramaic language for the men name, you can search on youtube, seems that the effort of elites to put him in the limelight, meaning that they have great plans with him.

Didn't he already played down the nasty issue with European Missile Shield making happy the russians? I just wait him to solve superficially the problem of palestinians in Middle East and emerge as of Men of Peace in the World (soon you will see). SO, all the steps in Apocalypse are going to be fulfilled.

If you still ask, he is working for them or for us, please define us and them, first, then will be much simpler!
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 03:30 PM   #7
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

CHILLING I have heard this before and it wasnt in America I just can't remember.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 04:49 PM   #8
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

What he's doing is very risky and dangerous. However, we must put aside our petty cold war feuds of the past 50 years and move forward.

Something tells me that the CIA doesn't want to let go of the past. However, we MUST do so.

It could have been anyone who decided to rebel against their masters but it just happens to be Obama.

Godspeed.

And to those who try to paint Obama as the anti-christ, we already have one on our hands: George H.W Bush.

Last edited by Humble Janitor; 09-22-2009 at 04:52 PM.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 04:55 PM   #9
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
What he's doing is very risky and dangerous. However, we must put aside our petty cold war feuds of the past 50 years and move forward.

Something tells me that the CIA doesn't want to let go of the past. However, we MUST do so.

It could have been anyone who decided to rebel against their masters but it just happens to be Obama.

Godspeed.

And to those who try to paint Obama as the anti-christ, we already have one on our hands: George H.W Bush.

I dont see Obama as the anti-christ either. He is not the only one that ran on change or used that slogan. Where did the original slogan come from. Oh my The pointer sisters sang a song "yes, we can can"

Obama did what he was told to do. I still think, he may try some ways to get around the "****" that our government is 'neck up in' but I'm not holding my breath.

We the people are the only ones that can make the change we want and to hold grudges won't get us there. So we have been told over and over and over again
Old 09-22-2009, 04:59 PM   #10
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

It's funny because there's no argument that George H.W Bush on 9/11/91 knew that 10 years later, his plan would come full-circle in the form of 9/11.

They're in their end-game and we're not going to be their pawns this time around.
Old 09-22-2009, 05:12 PM   #11
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

I don't like Obama's communistic bent, and I don't trust this article you linked to about how Obama is fighting to get rid of the CIA. Where are the corroborating documents they keep referring to as FSB Addendum? They linked to the Wiki info on Operation Northwoods which is all fine and dandy, but this is about Obama, not Kennedy.

The whole idea that Kennedy asked for Russia's help is beyond belief. "Yes, Mr. Kruschev, please bring in missles to Cuba and threaten the very safety of America to stop these rogue CIA elements who want to do a false flag event!"

Yeh, that just doesn't make sense. None of it matters because we all saw 3 buildings get pulverized to dust on 9/11/01 and it's widely believed to be a false flag and the people don't care. Nothing is being done. The military is owned it appears, the politicians are owned, the pharma are owned and all the people care about is what football team is playing this Sunday.

We have to be our own change and start working in a grass roots way amongst ourselves. I do not see a National come to jesus day happening with regards to the elites running this country and the world.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 05:13 PM   #12
chelmostef
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post

viking
Yes Ive often wondered the same thing.

I read some where that the initial swine flu outbreak in Mexico was a take on his life. I also wondered if he had to release the swine flu to prove himself to certain agents, just a theory of mine. I cant see how he would of got into power with out being in bed with the evil elites..
Maybe he is doing his own thing for the greater good of man kind.. I often think of Obama, then say to myself "do the right thing" like a kind of mantra, well along those lines and really concentrate and send him love, maybe if enough do this it might manifest itself..
There is also the side of me that thinks that with the talk of de-nuclearing etc it could be a pre-text for false flag attack... I can almost here Obama saying it now "The USA was on the brink of a historic moment in history until the terrorist from.... attacked..."

I would like to think he might be working for the good but with his hands tied.

Its almost a full time job trying to keep track of everything thats going on to try and formulate an opinion.

Stef

Last edited by chelmostef; 09-22-2009 at 05:19 PM.
chelmostef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 05:40 PM   #13
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It's funny because there's no argument that George H.W Bush on 9/11/91 knew that 10 years later, his plan would come full-circle in the form of 9/11.

They're in their end-game and we're not going to be their pawns this time around.
Did you ever go way back and see when this plan first originated ?

It was way before GHWB..........his grand-daddy was hand and hand with the nazi's......who are these nazi's ??????

Who is really running our world ?

GHWB is still in the white house. He is on the board.........check it out

Obama has very limited power. GWB had very limited power Clinton had very limited power..........and so on and on.

Abe Lincoln didnt want to play the game bang bang !!!
JF Kennedy didnt want to play the game bang bang !!!

If Obama tries to go against the game he too will tried to be executed.

People really need to get their mindset off...............political party BS and see the real picture

I'm not saying Obama is not in the light.....personally, I am not going to say that because I do not know for sure. I stopped caring about who ever is in that role, because thats all it is, a role for the puppet master. Not a part I would want

So to say this goes back 10 years is just not true.............its been in play forever.

Here is a speech JFK gave back in 1961............48 years ago. He tells you who is running our world.

Old 09-22-2009, 06:09 PM   #14
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

wrong post...

But now i think about it... We just need to cut the mis-match energy of government off. Take responsibility for ourselves.

Government = Control of Mind

once you make the jump back to the divine consciousness no lawyer, judge, politician or other low life scum can tell you anything!

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial; 09-22-2009 at 06:14 PM.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 06:23 PM   #15
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

mntruthseeker,

George H.W Bush *IS* a Nazi. It may go back way before him but he set the wheels in motion that day back in 1991 to get us to where we currently are. The man is pure evil and yes, he is just another in a long line of evil, vile people.
Old 09-22-2009, 06:44 PM   #16
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
mntruthseeker,

George H.W Bush *IS* a Nazi. It may go back way before him but he set the wheels in motion that day back in 1991 to get us to where we currently are. The man is pure evil and yes, he is just another in a long line of evil, vile people.

Not in 1991 did this start off............JFK was discussing it back in 1961

It was once called Global Goverment or World Federalist

Last edited by mntruthseeker; 09-22-2009 at 06:46 PM.
Old 09-22-2009, 06:48 PM   #17
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

obama is their to make sure america gets toasted and russia and china take the place in the pecking order. im still on the fence with the fed reserve thing. the PTB wanna kill it and so so we.. they cant get a world bank and govt in officially with the usa as a soveriegn entity and a fed reserve.

im no fan of anyone in authority.. obama 'nice guy' doing what hes told. if he deviates hes old news and he goes the way of kennedy.. see poeple always go obama this and obama did that.. hes doing none of it, hes a talking head. he wont disclose either..

WERE ON OUR OWN KIDS GET LETS GET USED TO IT
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 06:54 PM   #18
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

IN MY MIND this plan was put in place way before bush was even born.

I do not think bush is even one of us
Old 09-22-2009, 06:55 PM   #19
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

quote/ Obama is expected to break with the New World Order factions that have devastated his country and realign the United States into the ‘orbit’ of the Russian Motherland who has fought these monsters for decades. /quote

just said it yourself , obama is communist plain as day.. btw that article sounds like sorcha faal type disinfo pooh

ps: thats the plan to destroy usa from the inside and russia takes over, lyndsey williams insider also spoke of this.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 07:00 PM   #20
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

The CIA are not the ones that he has to be careful not to **** off. He has to be careful not to **** off Majestic. The CIA has a lower access level than Majestic does. Way lower. Even the director of the CIA does not have access to all of the black stuff.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 07:00 PM   #21
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
obama is their to make sure america gets toasted and russia and china take the place in the pecking order. im still on the fence with the fed reserve thing. the PTB wanna kill it and so so we.. they cant get a world bank and govt in officially with the usa as a soveriegn entity and a fed reserve.

im no fan of anyone in authority.. obama 'nice guy' doing what hes told. if he deviates hes old news and he goes the way of kennedy.. see poeple always go obama this and obama did that.. hes doing none of it, hes a talking head. he wont disclose either..

WERE ON OUR OWN KIDS GET LETS GET USED TO IT

Yes, I am in total agreement with you on this. I know better than to even continue talking about this.

We really have no one but ourselfs to depend on. I KNOW there is a hidden hand behind the curtain
Old 09-22-2009, 07:13 PM   #22
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
The CIA are not the ones that he has to be careful not to **** off. He has to be careful not to **** off Majestic. The CIA has a lower access level than Majestic does. Way lower. Even the director of the CIA does not have access to all of the black stuff.
I have to agree with you jaguar there are much higher factions here holding the reigns so to speak.
These men and women in power have been picked since childhood in fact the whole scenario has been orchestrated years since their birth probably. Wasn't it Andrew basigo who said he met with the young Obama who said then he was going to be president one day!
I have no doubt at all that these people are picked and the whole thing orchestrated way before they are even born. that's sounds a little far fetched but this has been said time again, So whether he is working for TPTB or the light well it's pretty obvious i feel.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 07:33 PM   #23
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I dont like that yes you can stuff
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 09:30 PM   #24
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
IN MY MIND this plan was put in place way before bush was even born.

I do not think bush is even one of us
This plan in all it's permutations goes back to the first day the master geneticist ETs planted us here. NO - the controllers are NOT human. But they are AFRAID of us. Step into your power and watch them p*ss their pants. Oh wait, I bet these interdimensional PTW don't even wear pants.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 09:51 PM   #25
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
This plan in all it's permutations goes back to the first day the master geneticist ETs planted us here. NO - the controllers are NOT human. But they are AFRAID of us. Step into your power and watch them p*ss their pants. Oh wait, I bet these interdimensional PTW don't even wear pants.

Karen, Trust me I am finding out. They are very afraid as they s/b

The last two days my days have sped up so fast, I feel like I'm spinning

I am Loving it !

I just thought of the ending on them not wearing any pants. No, I highly doubt they do. hmmm

Last edited by mntruthseeker; 09-22-2009 at 09:54 PM.