Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 10-19-2008, 12:01 AM   #51
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Bibles Signs in our Sky

Nice one Brinty.

Some people should learn to take there own advice!
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 12:36 AM   #52
warngen
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: The Bibles Signs in our Sky

lets just face it everyone....Norval is ALWAYS right and theres no one on this earth that can argue with him. why? simply because he is all knowing on any topic he brings up. He is the ultimate researcher and possesses ultimate knowledge!. I bow down to you Norval. What shall I do to serve thy highness?
Please, enlighten me on all of your great knowledge, especially about meteorology. Ive only been studying it for 6 years, but my studies and knowledge does in no way compare to yours, since you were spontaneously given supreme knowledge on every topic. I need help in one particular topic in meteorology. Here is my question.

A thunderstorm approaching from the northwest creates a visible lightning stroke. There is a 5 m/s wind from the southeast blowing into the storm, and the temperature is 30*C. If you hear thunder 10s after seeing the lightning, how far away was the stroke? Please give the answer in km.
Im sure that if I know the answer, than you should to.
Thanks for your superior intergalactic knowledge that is un-surpassable.
warngen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 04:38 AM   #53
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Ah, lets see,hmmm, ah, hmmm, ah, well, hmmm, my little tiny uneducated guess is, hmmm, well I'll let norval handle it.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 07:27 AM   #54
warngen
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
Ah, lets see,hmmm, ah, hmmm, ah, well, hmmm, my little tiny uneducated guess is, hmmm, well I'll let norval handle it.
:wi nk2:
warngen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 08:00 AM   #55
Swamisalami
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norval View Post
Brinty,

For those that have done their own research, not just reading what someone else has to say about
someone else's research, know that this has been in the "public awareness", including scientists,
for decades and even centuries before that event.
Them Dutch guys are looking in the sky for centuries.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_telescopes
Swamisalami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 09:54 AM   #56
100thmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Here is some more data on these Auroras along with a word on why they have only recently started to be picked up on:

http://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/20...908circuit.htm

http://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/20...tric-earth.htm
100thmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 01:57 PM   #57
beauwalton@rocketmail.com
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinty View Post
I suggest that it is only since UFOs were brought to public attention by Kenneth Arnold back in 1947, that more people started looking at the sky - including scientists. Astronomers peering through telescopes are not interested in clouds of any shape or size provided they don't block their view.
Certainly more odd cloud formations have been reported in recent years because more people are looking up to the heavens due to the feeling of doom and gloom that is being generated by the publicity given to "the end of the world in 2012" scenario. Couple that with the biblical prophecies in the Book of Revelations, and you have people tripping over their own feet with their heads back searching for "signs in the sky."
I know, been there done that and I've got the scars to prove it.
G'day Brinty Sir, how are you, I have a link here that might help your horse to a glass of Guiness!
Did thoes bad ET's Norval's allways going on about kill almost half of mankind with the black death? (ROUND ABOUT 1350 AD)

Last edited by beauwalton@rocketmail.com; 10-19-2008 at 02:00 PM.
beauwalton@rocketmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 02:19 PM   #58
Swamisalami
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by beauwalton@rocketmail.com View Post
G'day Brinty Sir, how are you, I have a link here that might help your horse to a glass of Guiness!
Did thoes bad ET's Norval's allways going on about kill almost half of mankind with the black death? (ROUND ABOUT 1350 AD)
That book they mention on this site; The Gods of Eden by William Bramley is one heck of an eyeopener. Read it twice and going for a third time.......
Old 10-19-2008, 02:45 PM   #59
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamisalami View Post
That book they mention on this site; The Gods of Eden by William Bramley is one heck of an eyeopener. Read it twice and going for a third time.......
You are a dark horse Swami! A well read dark horse!
Old 10-19-2008, 02:48 PM   #60
Swamisalami
Banned

Arrow by arrow, Beau........Shouldn't shoot them all at once. A lack of ammo can kill you......
Old 10-19-2008, 03:04 PM   #61
100thmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beauwalton@rocketmail.com View Post
That's a very cool link.
100thmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 03:06 PM   #62
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100thmonkey View Post
That's a very cool link.
Why thank you, old friend!
Old 10-19-2008, 06:12 PM   #63
Norval
Banned

Bobbi was doing some research this morning and came up with these articles about sea levels that
you may find interesting.

"A serious problem confronts any researcher who looks into the question of tides and sea levels,
especially in a search for that elusive concept known as "mean sea level," (MSL) or "Zero Point
of the Sea" (as Captain Sir James Clark Ross, the 19th century British Antarctic explorer, called
it."
http://web.archive.org/web/200502210...s/2000/sea.htm

And,

"The ocean floor has got on average older and gone down and so the sea level has also fallen,"
said Bernhard Steinberger at the Geological Survey of Norway, one of five authors of a report in
the journal Science.

"The trend will continue," he told Reuters.
http://www.reuters.com/article/envir...rpc=22&sp=true

Warngen,
Thank you for the kind accolades.
As an old sailor / boater of some 50+ years, I still trust my local news weather person, don't
you? Now as for your question, I have to ask, it's relevance to the thread is what? Or, are we just
seeing another aspect of thread manipulation with the motive and intent of this known tactic; "If
you can't attack the material, then attack the person posting it." I think it is quite well known I
never finished high school, thus there are no "credentials" to discredit.

While Gale and myself are getting pretty good at identifying who's who on these forums there are
others now using the same methods we do that are getting pretty good also. This too being a sign
of the times. Remarkably, another aspect is the usage of our languages and wording that just
doesn’t reflect having grown up in areas where other words would be much more normal;
hermanudics, or the "flavor" of the language comes to mind.

Another "sign in the sky's" are the crash landing UFOs of these losers of that heavenly war in our
solar system. Then there are those that are still flying around our planet and solar system to also
be acknowledge, as most of us have that post here. Knowing that these craft that have been in
our sky's since like forever, thousands of years, are ET craft for a fact, and in our more modern
times it is quite possible that we have some of our own.
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 06:25 PM   #64
Enlightenme
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a rainbow effect that I caught one day last winter where I live in the Toronto area. As you can see, the sun is to the right and it is early in the day, the sun is rising.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Cell phone pics 007.jpg (13.0 KB, 13 views)
Enlightenme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 01:47 AM   #65
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

OSLO (Reuters) - Sea levels are set to fall over millions of years, making the current rise blamed on climate change a brief interruption of an ancient geological trend, scientists said on Thursday.(MAKING THE CURRENT RISE BLAMED ON CLIMATE CHANGE)!
Old 10-20-2008, 06:05 PM   #66
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gale View Post
Where is all that water is going from the melting polar caps?

Do this experiment because you won't just take my word for it... and we all know the scientists lie to us

Go to your refrigerator and get ice cubes... put them in a glass then fill it to the brim so that the ice floats above the rim..

Let it melt...

Does the glass overflow? Or is the level now BELOW the rim?

Ice EXPANDS when it freezes. therefor as the ice MELTS the level DECREASES

The ice floating in the water displaces water... and fills the space with ice...

When that ice melts the 'hole' fills with water. As Ice takes more space than the water it displaces...

Guess what? NO INCREASE IN SEA LEVEL

Do they not teach basic science in schools these days?
Old 10-20-2008, 06:09 PM   #67
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifeelthefear View Post
H.A.A.R.P at its finest
Really? So you understand how HAARP works then? Or is this a theory?

Well here is one that ought to get ya... T-Rex in all his glory

Old 10-20-2008, 06:15 PM   #68
norman
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Gale and Norval,

I'm interested to know where you are going with this sea level thing.

I don't think we should get stranded with this - is it going up? or is it going down? thing. IMO it's probably doing both but in different parts of the world, due to magnetic changes.

So where is all the water going? that's what I want to know. you've got my attention.

norman.
norman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 07:09 PM   #69
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Whatever, I'm finished with this thread, just tell the people in the Cataret Islands that it's all a hoax.

Last edited by Dantheman62; 10-20-2008 at 07:44 PM.
Old 10-20-2008, 07:25 PM   #70
Swamisalami
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorgon View Post
Do this experiment because you won't just take my word for it... and we all know the scientists lie to us

Go to your refrigerator and get ice cubes... put them in a glass then fill it to the brim so that the ice floats above the rim..

Let it melt...

The ice floating in the water displaces water... and fills the space with ice...

When that ice melts the 'hole' fills with water. As Ice takes more space than the water it displaces...

This is the case when ice is floating in water. What about Greenland then? I thought the ice in Greenland lays on land, what if that melts? Then there would be a lot of water coming into the oceans which is sweet water. The salinity of the water changes and gets colder. Already the conveyor belt
is slowing down which could bring a new iceage.........

http://www.iceagenow.com/Growing_Glaciers.htm
Old 10-21-2008, 05:38 AM   #71
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamisalami View Post
I thought the ice in Greenland lays on land, what if that melts?
Now that's weird... what happened to my other post?

Guess I will have to do it over ARRGGGGGG

Yes the ice on Greenland is on land... so is the Ice on Antarctica... so is the ice in the Himalayan Mountain glaciers which are all melting at increase rate.

Yes THIS ice would raise sea levels, but we were talking sea ice before

Yes this would change salinity... a side effect of that is that some ships would sink because their buoyancy is based on current salt water conditions

The SUN is getting warmer... Notice on the graph below the 1400-1600 dip that corresponds to the Mini Ice Age of the Medieval times

Global Temperatue Chart 2500 BC to Present

The chart above does not really need any words, it is pretty self explanatory. Though we should do whatever we can to eliminate pollution and take care of our environment, the chart shows that Global warming and cooling will go on with or without mankind's involvement

415,000 Year Temperature Graph

This graph is drawn from the data gathered from the Vostok ice core samples and, unlike the tree ring data, is scientifically sound and uncontroversial. Looking at the above graph, there have been six periods in the last 415,000 years when global temperature exceeded today’s temperature by as much as nine degrees. 10,000 years ago, the global temperature was five degrees higher than today.

No in case that the sea levels really do rise to the same levels they were the last time all the ice melted... if you live in any of the following areas you may wish to learn to tread water... or buy a boat

Ancient Sea Levels North America, Cretaceous

Ancient Sea levels North America, Jurassic

Here are a couple world maps..

Still looking for a good ancient sea level map for Europe
Old 10-21-2008, 05:43 AM   #72
zorgon

Well okay you want signs in the sky?

I have a great collection... {and added more from this thread, thanks )

Old 10-21-2008, 05:44 AM   #73
zorgon

Noctilucent Clouds

This one is looking back at you

Old 10-21-2008, 07:48 AM   #74
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorgon View Post

Let it melt...

You are spot on Zorgon. If all the ice at the north pole melts, sea level won't rise because the ice is floating on water.

BUT! it is quite a different story at the south pole where Antarctica is a continent with ice cover that can be kilometers thick.

So, if that ice melts, you better either move to higher ground, or learn to breath under water.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 07:48 AM   #75
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairangel View Post
Though the rainbows look interesting, these are chemicals you are seeing.
You are absolutely right!!!! These rainbows are formed by a heavy concentration of Dihyrogen Oxide... I can prove that...

Tags
bible, clouds, signs, sky, ufo