Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-11-2009, 12:53 PM   #11
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
4) His ethics and values are open to question. Visit this page and scroll down to the very bottom. Then click on the DCMusclewolf link. It is real.

After this was leaked, within hours Greer closed his Manhunt account.

Warm wishes to all - Bill
I went to the link you posted Bill, and I did not see anything on DCMusclewolf. Sooooo.... I did a google search and found a pdf file of dcmusclewolf which showed a male nude saying what he was into. Was this what you were referring to?

I noted he states his status is negative... which I know refers to HIV, but could it also be his energy? I am not a Greer fan, and thought the interview revealed a lot about Greer. Thanks for all the work you do.

I hope you are not anti-gay as if that says something about ones spirituality or something. I just don't like Greer or the lack of real disclosure. I think his focus on positive is fine, but it's ludicrous to say there are no negative ET's and that all abductions are MILAB.

My best to you and Kerry. Keep the powder dry so to speak.

Unified Serenity
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote