Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-16-2008, 09:05 PM   #1
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Default fairies what do you think?

I have been following the link on nature spirits etcSCAN0006.jpg.
I took this photo a few years ago now we went specifically to an area where my sister as a young child actually saw these little beings.
Sadly the day this picture was taken we did not see anything but three dragonflies buzzing around our heads.
When i got the photos back to my surprise we saw this pic.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 09:09 PM   #2
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: fairies what do you think?

Jacqui, I seem to be a little dense here. Can you somehow point out where we should look? Thanks.
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 09:14 PM   #3
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry about the pic not very good attching these things if you enlarge pic bottom right corner you will see or perhaps not to little figures both dressed in green, a little girl one playing a flute beside her a boy figure straddled a tree stump.
Old 09-16-2008, 09:17 PM   #4
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

There are many things we picked up in this picture if you look to the left of the picture just off the side of my daughters head you will see two figures.
They look like spirit children to me it looks as though they are walking of together with their backs to us.
At the time there was no one there only us.
Old 09-16-2008, 09:18 PM   #5
majorlee
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Sorry about the pic not very good attching these things if you enlarge pic bottom right corner you will see or perhaps not to little figures both dressed in green, a little girl one playing a flute beside her a boy figure straddled a tree stump.
you have a beautiful imagination!

i can't see anything like that

once was in Glastonbury listening to a guy going on about faeries - was interesting but for me was hard to fathom

i guess there is an explantion to every myth - best wishes and no dis-respect intended here
majorlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 09:23 PM   #6
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

That's fine majorlee we all see things differently guess.
Old 09-16-2008, 09:26 PM   #7
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
There are many things we picked up in this picture if you look to the left of the picture just off the side of my daughters head you will see two figures.
They look like spirit children to me it looks as though they are walking of together with their backs to us.
At the time there was no one there only us.
OK. Yes, I do see that. Where is the fairy playing the flute? And the one on the stump?

I have to say that I see things like this all the time, all around me. I've never known if it means anything. There is a stump out back that has been decaying for years. If I look at it quickly sometimes I'm absolutely certain I have seen an animal there, like a fox, maybe. Or I can watch trees moving in the wind and they become living creatures, not trees. Does this mean anything? Am I seeing the nature spirits behind the trees? Outside my kitchen window is a tree that has a branch shaped exactly like a flying lady, a woman with wings. Is this a fairy creature? I'm asking because I love these things but really have never known any more than that I like seeing them.
Old 09-16-2008, 09:31 PM   #8
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Doodah, look to the bottom righthand corner to some it will look light to bushes but concentrate tou will see the far right one as a female she is holding a flute in her hand and is holing it to her mouth.
To her left you will see another figure this is a little harder to see but it is a boy figure he is leaning against a piece of bark and has one of his legs out to the side of him, they are both dressed in green.
Old 09-16-2008, 09:40 PM   #9
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Doodah, look to the bottom righthand corner to some it will look light to bushes but concentrate tou will see the far right one as a female she is holding a flute in her hand and is holing it to her mouth.
To her left you will see another figure this is a little harder to see but it is a boy figure he is leaning against a piece of bark and has one of his legs out to the side of him, they are both dressed in green.
Thanks, Jacqui. Yes, I see her now. Wow. Very nice. Once you see them, you can't not see them!
Old 09-18-2008, 05:47 AM   #10
oxjmaups2005xo
Avalon Senior Member

jacqui i really think you are not lying but i didnt see anything in the picture i do believe in fairies and think there purposes are kind of to be the overseers of the animal kingdom kind of like the angel phylum are our overseers and protectors sent from god to know that they are their watching us. Mind extraterrestrials i dont know why everyone gets so caught up into thinking they are so abnormal to come in contact with it would be cool to come into contact with one but would trade that in any day for a glimpse of an or fairie which i think are truley from a higher plane.
oxjmaups2005xo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 06:09 AM   #11
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

I see the female by the tree, I don't see the male one yet. Really neat picture though, all sorts of shapes in the trees.
I've never seen faeries myself but my mom always told us she used to see them.

Here is how HP Blavatsky describes them in one of her books:

Quote:
"ELEMENTAL SPIRITS.- The creatures evolved in the four kingdoms of the earth, air, fire, and water, and called by the kabalists gnomes, sylphs, salamanders, and undines. They may be termed the forces of nature, and will either operate effects as the servile agents of general law, or may be employed by the disembodied spirits - whether pure or impure - and by the living adepts of magic, sorcery, to produce desired phenomenal results. Such beings never become men.

Under the general designation of fairies, and fays, these spirits of the elements appear in the myth, fable, tradition, or poetry if all nations, ancient and modern. Their names are legion - peris, devs, djins, sylvans, satyrs, fauns, elves, dwarfs, trolls, norns, nisses, kobolds, brownies, necks, stromkarls, undines, nixies, salamanders, goblins, ponkes, banshees, kelpies, pixies, moss people, good people, good neighbors, wild women, men of peace, white ladies, and many more. They have been seen, feared, blessed, banned, and invoked in every quarter of the globe and in every age. Shall we then concede that all who have met them were hallucinated?

These elementals are the principal agents of the disembodies but never visible spirits at seances, and the producers of all the phenomena except the subjective.

Last edited by Phtha; 09-18-2008 at 06:12 AM.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 06:49 AM   #12
zorgon

Ah yes Faeries and Nature Spirits... one of my favorite things indeed...

Many will be frustrated as they are not meant to see them, and it is not always wise to open the eyes of some people, because of the lasting effect such a rude awakening can have...

Perhaps I shall do a thread on that tomorrow yes indeed I shall... a place where others can add to my collection...

For now lets look at this one....

I am curious what you all think THIS one is

But as Faerie pictures go... this is certainly one of the best ones I have seen....

For those who still need a little help...

That green guy looks evil as he is sneaking up on her
Old 09-18-2008, 07:39 AM   #13
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorgon View Post
Perhaps I shall do a thread on that tomorrow yes indeed I shall... a place where others can add to my collection...
Looking forward to it zorgon.

Here is another from this picture methinks.

Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote