Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Australia and New Zealand

Notices

Old 10-03-2008, 12:00 PM   #51
martine
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: West australia ground crew

Everyone has a part to play and no one can judges anothers path. We are all here for a reason.
martine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 01:49 PM   #52
Remnant Earth Warrior
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the posts Jetamus and Anchor, The Ground Crew that is portrayed by Anchor is fine with me. But the GC is like Martine says, means different roles for different people. My role is defined by spread the love and light with as many people as possible to the coming changes and give plenty of advice and encouragement. I am sure the first rule in survival is the same as first aid and that is preserve life, your own!! Who wants to deal with people who are terified, and panicky they will more than likely become volatile and dangerous. I certainly won't be standing on a balcony on the coast somewhere quoffing chardonnay inviting people up to see the cataclysmic show, and just waiting for the dimensional change to occur before it hits you. That's just called suicide. I would like to have half a chance to survive with my family. If you survived that far, and you can lend assistance when the dust settles that's when the ground crew comes into force.

I have to get back to War of the Worlds.

Later REW
Remnant Earth Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 08:12 AM   #53
themuse
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Everyone

YAY ! Locals!

it certainly feels good to be part of something more local for a change. All the info out there has had the potential to make me go naanas of late - now Ive found people so close by I feel an opportunity to be less an observer and more of a doer.

Im still isolated from everyone, in a 'city' 600kms from Perth (guesses anyone) but still its not a world apart. I will be moving back to Perth soon, i just need to sell my business!

looking forward to sharing local stuff with you. I have a few things to show and tell but ill save it for a bit later. I am naft atm and need a rest!

Have a great rest of the day

themuse
themuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 11:35 AM   #54
master yowe
Avalon Senior Member

THEMUSE god to hear from you.
master yowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 03:25 AM   #55
turtlecat
Avalon Senior Member

Geralton
turtlecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 04:32 AM   #56
Infinite

Hey Everyone! Nice to meet you all and to see how many west aussies are clued up to some of the earth changes that are soon to go crazy!!

Thanks to my workmate (MOSSY) I found out about astral projection and energy body practices about a year and a half ago and after remembering that i had some OBEs as a child I was convinced that there is alot more to this world then is beleived... soo i fully restructured my beleif system now seeking these greater realitys and am now really interested in OBE's, Energetics, Hermetics and i guess the law of one.. or the nature of reality.

I live in Wanneroo and am definatly keen to catch up with some like minded people for discussions on future world events, precautions (like mentioned in others posts) and the other interests (and alot more) that i mentioned above.

If some other West Aussies are interested in creating a meeting place or just want to talk about any of this stuff I'm keen!

cheers.
Jarrad.
Old 10-06-2008, 04:46 AM   #57
PerthDanny
Avalon Senior Member

Gday

its good to see peps from WA on here i live in perth north of the river ( cragie ) me and my brother have been planning and following this beat from B4 911 funny thing only found this webpage about a month ago.

My brother and i are of the mind that we hope nothing " bad " will happen to the lovely place in witch we live but if something were to happen that we have a plan witch we can act on witch will increase our chances.

I was hopeing to find some other locals to bounce idea's off and mabey get a diffrent veiw. This includes safe zones , protection , food-water (shopped / gathered / hunted), health , transport,

ill post some idea's soon . Have a great day
PerthDanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 04:53 AM   #58
UsAndThem

I'm also in Perth too. Good to see so many people from Perth on here!
Old 10-06-2008, 04:04 PM   #59
Genevieve
Avalon Senior Member

Hellooooooooooooo to all the wonderful people who have recently joined our little neck of the forum!!!

I think most of us would like to hide away and wish it wasnt happening right now but deep down inside we all KNOW we have been preparing for the very same thing. I welcome you all with open arms and open heart because we are all people that are willing to stand up for our humanity.

For me personally - as isolated as i am (and glad to be so) its a sheer relief to know i'm NOT going totally GAGAAAAAA!!!! lol

I can feel it building to the point where im about to lose the plot ... but then i KNOW i can cope and i WILL survive and i WILL do what i was put here to do.. whatever that is.

And NO i'm not a nutter or a freak as i'm sure you guys arent either. Look at me in the street and i'm a "normal" (god i hate that word) intelligent articulate mother of 2 beautiful boys - but hey - i HAVE always been slightly left of centre! Even my boys say "Mum your a little bit weird but in a really nice way!!!" I just soooo love that - and i'm finally proud to be who i am!!!

I have tried and tried all my life to "conform". And i think i did really well for the most part - but to the detriment of my OWN soul. Even to the point of clairvoyants telling me you KNOW who you are!! yet i denied it over and over again - i was having trouble just "conforming"" let alone let myself BE who i was!! I was told all my life "be true to yourself" by various elders in my family - yet i never felt free to do that simple thing!! It was like they KNEW the words but didnt know the path. And I love them to bits so i didnt want to disappoint them but at some point you have to realise that you are ONLY responsible for yourself - love them as you may.

Okay I've babbled on again as i do when im in the mood!!! Just wanted to be truly "open" with you all so you can see where i come from.

I am just one woman but now i truly believe i can make a world of difference!!

as can all of you!!!

Love to you all

We are so lucky to be where we are at this time. Lets not blow it.
Genevieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 02:18 PM   #60
Rebis

Howdy all,

I was recently directed to this site by my Brother "PerthDanny". For quite some time now I have been aware that “something” is just not right with modern society. And given the recent events in the global financial systems coupled with prophecies relating to “Here and Now” I am of the opinion that action is now required. To this regard, I recommend that people “plan” for the worst and hope for the “best”. Consequently, I am interested in bouncing ideas off people with a similar mentality, in the hope that we are all better prepared, for might be just around the corner.

Rebis
Old 10-10-2008, 05:35 AM   #61
duffster
Avalon Senior Member

Hello my fellow sand gropers

Just wanted to touch base and say HI and let you know i'm in the Rockingham area and hope to see many more west aussies in here

Love and light to all
duffster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 06:50 AM   #62
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remnant Earth Warrior View Post
He can't even tell you what the two footy teams there are in his own state and what codes they belong please!!!!!
Lord help me! If that's how you judge somebody's suitability to lead a political party, I only hope you never get to be a leader of anything.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 01:16 PM   #63
Remnant Earth Warrior
Avalon Senior Member

Lord help me! If that's how you judge somebody's suitability to lead a political party, I only hope you never get to be a leader of anything.

G'day Brinty, You must be a liberal lover or a relative, to just come out and attack fellow crew member and to cast aspersions. I will let you in on a bit of info about my personality trait. According to Myer Briggs I am an ENTJ, you can go and find out what that means for yourself. I think you can stay in back waters sorry I mean Blackbutt

Cheers REW
Remnant Earth Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 03:38 PM   #64
kimosabi
Avalon Senior Member

Hey fellow West Aussies,

I'm a member of the local 9/11 Truth group in Perth.

We currently have 72 members and do Truth Actions on or around the 11th of each month handing out 9/11 or similar DVD's in the city.

We also have social get togethers where just about everything imaginable is discussed over a few cold ales.

Our website for organising everything is here ==> http://9-11.meetup.com/332/

Anyone who has an open mind who would like to meet up with like minded people are more than welcome to join or come have a beer or two with us...

Last edited by kimosabi; 10-10-2008 at 03:46 PM.
kimosabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 04:08 PM   #65
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I'm a member of the local 9/11 Truth group in Perth.
What is a 9/11 Truth group? Is it..A: Ufo's has to do something with the twin towers? B: U.S Goverment used 'holograghic images'? C: None of the above...If it is 'C' then can you 'please explain' in detail what is the 'Truth Group' about? Thank You For Reading.
gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 11:46 PM   #66
kimosabi
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordon View Post
What is a 9/11 Truth group? Is it..A: Ufo's has to do something with the twin towers? B: U.S Goverment used 'holograghic images'? C: None of the above...If it is 'C' then can you 'please explain' in detail what is the 'Truth Group' about? Thank You For Reading.

C: We were lied to. See Below...

We are a growing number of local citizens who have taken the time to research the events of Sept 11 2001, and consequently discovered that the "official story", as fed to us by the mainstream media, is quite simply impossible.

We are greatly concerned about the current wars of aggression being committed by our Western Governments, killing many thousands of innocent people while using 9/11 as the justification for these despicable acts of terror.

As concerned citizens for truth we link arms with millions of other patriots worldwide as part of the "9/11 truth movement" and call for an independent criminal investigation.

Until that happens we aim to expose the lies, the hidden truths and the media cover-up to as many citizens as possible by distributing free information EVERY 11TH UNTIL JUSTICE.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing " Edmund Burke
kimosabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 05:34 AM   #67
master yowe
Avalon Senior Member

Kimosabi keep up the good work mate, i to have studied 911 and i coudn't beleive the lies we were told That was the time i took the red pill ( that is out of the matrix movie ) just incase you didn't know, it bought up a huge amount of emotions and it still does today , how dare they sacrifice innocent people like that and then lie about it as well i won't be lied to ever again and i certainly won't beleive any of the ******** that gets spewed out of the idiot box ever again, as you can see i'm very passionate about this. I beleive in karma but i still want to see justice here on earth I'm not talking about capital punishment just justice through a court of law.

I will go to Your web site and have a look mate god bless you.

LOVE AND COSMIC CHRIST LIGHT TO ALL
master yowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 09:27 AM   #68
turtlecat
Avalon Senior Member

Anyone interesting in meeting up?

It seems most people are unable to make it during the week or at night. So how about
meeting up somewhere central perhaps in the city at a park or the museum area on a Sunday morning - midday. This should suit those who work Saturdays and don't want to
go to a strangers house. I suggest the Museum because it is close to public transport and i know where it is.. Ha ha. Plus if we get bored.... ( I think it is open on Sundays )

So any feed back ?
Old 10-16-2008, 02:24 AM   #69
turtlecat
Avalon Senior Member

Ok
Some of us are meeting this Sunday 19th Oct at the Perth Museum around noon.
Hopefully some more will show up and prove that apathy is not as prevalent as commonly believed here in WA.

All Welcome