Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-06-2008, 08:12 PM   #1
peacelovinman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Bill & Kerry: Can you please interview people with solutions?

Dear Bill & Kerry

Can I please request that you interview folks that not only see the problems we face but are proposing solutions?

If I could suggest two:

Vladimir Megre (author)
Jacque Fresco (designer, inventor)

The monetary system is crumbling and we all need to focus on what will replace it, not cower like victims.

All thebest
PLM.
peacelovinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 08:32 PM   #2
zuni

Default Re: Bill & Kerry: Can you please interview people with solutions?

and michael tsarion....
Old 10-06-2008, 09:21 PM   #3
Banned

Last edited by 371; 12-17-2009 at 06:13 AM.
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 09:30 PM   #4
YLG
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with all of you. Yes PA is about solutions, yet we can also recommend folks to interview and with solutions. Catherine Austin Fitts is someone who knows the real deal on what is going on financially. She was on Coast to coast a few days ago. But she is now offering one of her $20 seminars for free at her website. I am not sure if would want to be interviewed, but she is definitely one in the know as a former Wall Street Investment Banker and asst housing secretary under the first Bush, she knows. It is because of her that I bought silver and gold coins 2 years ago, for security and for bartering whenever the dollar crashed. Check out her site and download the free seminar Navigating the Falling Dollar. She is a very positive person and believes in us being courageous.

She is a whistleblower for sure and lost everything as she wouldn't sell out to the powers that be. But she is out in the open and has been for quite a while. She doesn't channel nor does she talk about ET's. She is a very spiritual lady and has helped thousands of us.

http://solari.com

Last edited by YLG; 10-06-2008 at 09:36 PM.
YLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 10:32 PM   #5
Rareheart
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
She was on Coast to coast a few days ago. But she is now offering one of her $20 seminars for free at her website.
She must have listened to David Wilcox, when he said you have to "give" away a large percentage of your "product" if you want to "do any good" in this sort of venture. (by "good" I mean in a capitalistic sense.)

My 2 cents...as inspired by this thread:

Yes...we need answers, and Yes...we can get them here, there are many right in front of you now. (all are within, if you know how to access them) I guess that's the gist of it. In truth...you don't need anyone to show you the way....no one can...the way is within. Open up to it...it's not that hard...just leave ego at the door and embark on that inner journey...you'll find your own way. I did...and didn't spend a dime.
Rareheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 08:55 AM   #6
Colin

Quote:
Originally Posted by 371 View Post

Finding solutions is what Project Avalon is ABOUT.
Thank you!
Old 10-07-2008, 12:06 PM   #7
peacelovinman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 371 View Post
I suggest you listen to the material more carefully, George Green specifically.

Finding solutions is what Project Avalon is ABOUT.

Give them a chance- PA has only been up like a month. I'm gonna check out you suggestions for myself.

-Good Luck

I fully recognised that but it seems to me that the "solutions" group has become limited to the usual suspects. I am very grateful for Bill, Kerry and all those who have suggested what we might do but I am also mindful that many are becoming fearful by the constant barage of apocalyptic scenarios being presented.

I would like to see a part of the forum where practical solutions could be discussed, explored and put into practice on a local level. The only solutions I have seen recommended on this forum is either stockpiling food and waiting for the worst or running to a "safe haven".

I do not wish to crtiticise those that have (I hope) the very best intentions for mankind but I would like to hear and see something a little more hopeful than has been presented so far. It is out there...
peacelovinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 12:51 PM   #8
Siegfried Bok

I feel sorry for this item, but what's going on now is a situation, which happened many times before.
The cycle of a culture is narrowly related with the zodiac-cycle.
This phenomenon was known already thousands years ago.
This cycle will end at the end of 2012.
It's like i9n the Egyptian period from which the ancient scientists said that it were the influences of Orion.
Once one let us that "All cycles in the Universe are equal ones" and "All happens at the same moment".
I only was a cancer- and illness-researcher and after finding the origin of cancergrowth, I saw the same in our world-society. Really all aspects of it were present. The most impressing thing is "Economy is healthy by growth".
It's exactly in cancercells that dedifferentiate during time.
Another aspect is the growing deficit of energy, which leads in cancer to progressive starvation.
These data were found in 1985 and it may not surprise you that telling about our future only leaded to condamnation and finally I was declaired to madness.
I made a scadule about the future of this cancerous society and I expected this economical collaps already in 2007.
Now one can see that even the hyperalimentation [ money input into the market] don't have effects.
It's the terminal phase of this illness, which will end in a predicted war.
Recently two DVD's were made by a Dutch filmmaker, but nobody seems to accept this scenario. [ see my website about the end of times.]
Is that what was mentioned in the Bible as being the pride before the fall?
In othe words: In my humble opinion there is one solution and that's selfsolution.
But still I feel happy to know why this evolutionary process originated for cosmic benifits and why this have to end so brutally.
Siegfried.
Old 10-07-2008, 12:56 PM   #9
Sir-Chi
Avalon Senior Member

Project Camelot has been amazing for uplifting consciousness and looking under the rug for answers.

Though most of the interviews are with whistle blowers.....they are all telling their stories from their own experiences which usually includes the "cabal" in some way. David Willcock and a couple others gets it from a spiritual aspect.

I'll tell ya though Drunvalo Melchezedek has some amazing visions for our reality and the future of it. Also St. Germain too

I really feel that listening to the Indigenous = IN Dig In US peoples of the world is very important. Specially the Hopi, Kogi, Zulu, Abariginal etc... since they ALL BEEN THROUGH these shifts before.

TO a Rise in Consciousness
with much,
love, light and laughter
SC
Sir-Chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 11:56 AM   #10
Turtletwentytwo

Hi Bill and Kerry,
I think that what you guys are doing here is great...it has really helped people to "wake up" to the shadow side of the Military Industrial Complex.
Those of us who have worked in it for many years in the computer industry for several of the corps discussed in these interviews have always felt that "darkness" and heard stories about corruption in the military, telecom, and financial industries---but it was always "off the record" and discussed over beers.
Also, I think that the key here is that Bill and Kerry clearly state their positive intention to "get the word out" as their Mission.
Sometimes to get to the truth, it isn't always what people really want to hear.
As Jack Nicholson once said "Can you handle the truth?"
Love and Light,
Turtle
Old 10-08-2008, 01:41 PM   #11
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Bill and Kerry, why you better are Perfect and submits to all my whims?

PD: thanks for all you are doing, really.

Cheers!
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 09:59 PM   #12
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

You may want to start by picking out the positives from all of the Camelot interviews, this will take some time. Ive only seem them mostly once, some twice and i see more good than bad.

The 'doom' that you talk about to me is simply there because someone has highlighted their view/experience/contact knowledge of something that has been hidden and now is in view. If you prefer not to cast light into the shadows then you may help a powerful enemy and their agenda stay hidden
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 08:26 AM   #13
Siegfried Bok

Reading all prayers for better I slowly feel very sad.
This mondial crisis we face now is part of a cycle of cultures and mentioned in the Bible by "pride before the fall".
This mondial crisis we face now is part of a cycle of cultures and narrowly related to cosmic influences.
It feels sad to say, but we created this situation ourselves by living life progressively in a "baked air economy" and/or a progressive burden of debts.
Lomgtime I felt amazed that we had to start recycling in order to hold ourselves erect and in the mean time proclamete that "economy is only healthy by growth".
Now the general polution of earth induce much more problems than only an financial and economic crisis and still go on to try to inject money to hold our sistem erect.
Half a year ago two huge interviews about "the cycle of life on earth" were made about my investigations of the ancient knowhow, which stated that all cycles in the Universe are equal ones.
It was amazing to see that many people realized that we really are "mongols in Gods eyes" and only search for more and better, because we are born with a brain defect named "corpus callosum".
This was found to be the cause of our progressive suffering illness and wars.
I can understand that nearly nobody will or can accept this "fall of pride", but facing what's going on on all levels I only can say that life on our planet is soon coming to its end. It's soon coming to its end owin to our gread of wanting more and better.
Perhaps some of you will face reality by taking time to see both interviews.
You can find them on http://2012.jazeg.nl
Siegfried.