Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 06-25-2009, 08:55 PM   #1
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Michael Jackson has Cardiac Arrest and Taken to Hospital

Hi Everybody,

Not that I'm a great fan, but Michael Jackson has suffered a cardiac arrest and was taken to hospital around thirty minutes ago.

When I get more I'll post again.

Best regards,

Steve
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 09:18 PM   #2
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: Michael Jackson has Cardiac Arrest and Taken to Hospital

UPDATE

It seems that Michael Jacksons' condition is deteriorating.

His father says he is 'not doing well'.

The survival rate for cardiac arrests is around 15%.

Jackson is 50 years old.

When I get more I will post again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi Everybody,

Not that I'm a great fan, but Michael Jackson has suffered a cardiac arrest and was taken to hospital around thirty minutes ago.

When I get more I'll post again.

Best regards,

Steve
Old 06-25-2009, 09:48 PM   #3
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

UPDATE

It's very likely that Michael Jackson has died of a cardiac arrest.

The hospital is waiting for his mother to arrive before releasing the news officially.

More information I will post again.

UPDATE

Michael Jackson has died.

http://www.tmz.com

Quote:
UPDATE

It seems that Michael Jacksons' condition is deteriorating.

His father says he is 'not doing well'.

The survival rate for cardiac arrests is around 15%.

Jackson is 50 years old.

When I get more I will post again...

Last edited by Steve_A; 06-25-2009 at 09:52 PM.
Old 06-25-2009, 09:50 PM   #4
Soulmate7
Banned

MICHAEL JACKSON HAS DIED!

Karma's a b*tch.
Soulmate7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 10:08 PM   #5
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulmate7 View Post

Karma's a b*tch.
I have always felt compassion for Michael. I feel he was the product of the industry which caused him all kinds of neuroses. The public could not see through that & see how much emotional pain he was in.

I believed he had a kind, sensitive heart that was seriously manipulated. I hope that he will find true peace now.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 10:15 PM   #6
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
UPDATE

It's very likely that Michael Jackson has died of a cardiac arrest.

The hospital is waiting for his mother to arrive before releasing the news officially.

More information I will post again.

UPDATE

Michael Jackson has died.

http://www.tmz.com

I'm very sorry for the loss... I always liked Michael...

Tango
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 10:24 PM   #7
Metaphor
Avalon Senior Member

There is something fishy going on

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...ichael+jackson
Metaphor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 10:44 PM   #8
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
Doesn't matter now. He's dead.

Unfortunate and it goes to show that no matter how much people idolize other people, the folks they idolize are not immortal or indestructible.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 10:53 PM   #9
Metaphor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Doesn't matter now. He's dead.

Unfortunate and it goes to show that no matter how much people idolize other people, the folks they idolize are not immortal or indestructible.
No offense Janitor, did you even read the link?
My point is that this could have been known well in advance.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:20 PM   #10
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

That was very interesting to say the least. As far as answering the question of was it really MJ..............I would have to ask, who really knew the real MJ?

At a time I enjoyed listening to Michael Jackson but he then got too "weird" for me. The day I heard he paid off his accuser is the day he lost my respect and I will not listen to him again.

Being a pop star does not excuse the person. He never admitted anything, so I guess we shouldn't of expected him to apologized. But what is wrong with the world that lets such things slip by with a pay off?
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 11:34 PM   #11
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
That was very interesting to say the least. As far as answering the question of was it really MJ..............I would have to ask, who really knew the real MJ?

At a time I enjoyed listening to Michael Jackson but he then got too "weird" for me. The day I heard he paid off his accuser is the day he lost my respect and I will not listen to him again.

Being a pop star does not excuse the person. He never admitted anything, so I guess we shouldn't of expected him to apologized. But what is wrong with the world that lets such things slip by with a pay off?
I think we are forgetting something.

The man was hounded and hounded and hounded until he died the way he did, with probably very little friends in the world.

When you push someone to the brink, they do things that are questionable, things that they otherwise wouldn't do.

I don't understand either but with the kind of life he had, I can forgive him for things that happened.

He was never formally convicted of anything, which makes it hard to believe the stories that were in the media, etc.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:35 PM   #12
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs down Re: Michael Jackson has Cardiac Arrest and Taken to Hospital

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulmate7 View Post

Karma's a b*tch.

wtf?
you speak ill of the dead?
and dont even know the truth?

pretty sad.

R.I.P. Michael.
Thanks Steve.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 11:51 PM   #13
Soulmate7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion11 View Post
wtf?
you speak ill of the dead?
and dont even know the truth?

pretty sad.

R.I.P. Michael.
Thanks Steve.
Yes, I will repeat that. I'm happy he died and I hope he suffered.

I used to be a fan of Michael. I used to go to a concert. I saw him like 5 meters distance. I defended him when the first reports of child molesting came in. I thought people were taking advantage of his fortune.
Until the day I saw him hand in hand with his last victim. I can see a lot in the eyes of a person. He was ... horny!
Since that moment, I have never listened to his music ever again and I only wished him what has happened today.

You can be the best performer of history, but you cross that line and it's all over.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:52 PM   #14
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Yes I spoke bad of Michael

I suppose I will pay for that one ?

I can forgive people as I do everyday but I will not put them on a petastal just because they sang well.

I heard his own sister and brother speak ill of Michael and I havel never consider the media as gospel. The abuse was in his own family so I will believe based on that and when they spoke out, there was a large dispute going on between his siblings.

So be it.................I don't believe in death I apologize for my words to who I have offended I will shut up now
Old 06-25-2009, 11:53 PM   #15
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I guess I'm right about this place.

All negativity, all the time!
Old 06-26-2009, 12:03 AM   #16
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

then i feel sorry for you soulmate7.

Humble,.. it is getting quite old eh?

not exactly the definition of "conscious".

let' em sleep. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 12:31 AM   #17
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Metaphor,

I suspect something, however I have a different take on it than Ian2day on the David Icke forum.

I could be forgiven in thinking that he commited suicide by overdose and when the paramedics found him, he was already in a lightly dead state (beleive it or not but there are states of 'dead').

This time the paramedics couldn't bring him back and he died on the way to the hospital.

Why would he commit suicide? Well I think he suffered from Peter Pan syndrome, wanting to always e a child. This would explain his behaviour with slumber parties and Never Land etc.

I also thought that he could have 'lost his bottle' when it comes to stage appearances. This is very common amongst artists, there's one ex - artist who is writing here that stopped performing because of his age (however didn't suffer from Peter Pan syndrome), so I can totally understand why he cancelled the London gigs this year, as normally you prepare the event before selling the tickets. I think he needed the money and lost his bottle to perform.

All of this together with the fact that he was 50 years of age he must have felt really tired and drained, what with all the negative press, so called friends leaving or sueing him etc. It would have left him feeling old, what Peter Pan syndromers don't want, lonely, isolated and realising everything was coming to an end.

Of course it could just have been a cardiac arrest.... a post mortem will tell.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
Old 06-26-2009, 12:43 AM   #18
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

My belief is Michael was put through abusive mind control techniques like many of the super stars in today's age. Dark subject, but there is lots of information on it if you care to look.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 12:45 AM   #19
Metaphor
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah, we´ll have to wait. On Icke.com its a conspiracy-feast like no other, haha.
I think its a golden opportunity tomorrow for any western government to sneak through any unpopular legslation or something. Lets keep an eye out ;-)

I´m a permforming musician at the age of 36 so I guess I have that Peter pan thing coming then
Old 06-26-2009, 12:47 AM   #20
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

I think we are all entitled to our opinion here.

If someone thinks that Karma's a bi*&^, why should we think that our belief is the only one that's right.

The truth is none of us where in Michael Jackson's room when he had little boys sleeping over and none of us where there to see that nothing happened of if something happened. All we can do is go on our own inner guidance and so those that feel he's guilty, let them, and those who don't let them. It's called respect for other's views.

And then we sit here and think that our "right" view is so "positive" and "right" when really we're just being self righteous anyway.

I'm sure his family is going through allot right now so I hope they have some privacy while they mourn their passing loved one.

For me, it doesn;t make one difference because they guy was just an image on TV. never knew the real person and I know it's all okay.
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 02:11 AM   #21
cloud9
Avalon Senior Member

Every single person in this world is an expression of God. Even Hitler and others who have made history because of their cruelty. Nobody Has the right to judge another human being because we don't know what their mission is in the planet, besides we are teachers for one another by being good or bad.
Every human being is on the path of spiritual evolution and there's not such a thing as 2 identical lives, we don't know the feelings, troubles, struggles and loniless of others so it's not wise to judge.
Hating somebody who never did anything to us is the most akward thing. I'll remember him for all the good moments he gave to millions of people around the world, not everybody can say they did the same, so even though he had a less than perfect life, he was a valuable talented human being and as I said at the beginning, he was an expression of God.
cloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 02:35 AM   #22
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

He was a remarkable dancer.
bushycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 02:53 AM   #23
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud9 View Post
Every single person in this world is an expression of God. Even Hitler and others who have made history because of their cruelty. Nobody Has the right to judge another human being because we don't know what their mission is in the planet, besides we are teachers for one another by being good or bad.
Every human being is on the path of spiritual evolution and there's not such a thing as 2 identical lives, we don't know the feelings, troubles, struggles and loniless of others so it's not wise to judge.
Hating somebody who never did anything to us is the most akward thing. I'll remember him for all the good moments he gave to millions of people around the world, not everybody can say they did the same, so even though he had a less than perfect life, he was a valuable talented human being and as I said at the beginning, he was an expression of God.
Thank you for sharing this balanced view of another human who actually suffered a great deal. Outward appearances are not the whole story, therefore compassion in this case is in order. May he find peace & love now.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 03:02 AM   #24
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you SoulMate..................I sit here watching the news and I know I speak for others when I say the things I said

Unless you have had a child or were a child molested by a grown person, its hard to say how one feels. My daughter was molested for three years when she was 6 through 9 years of age. She was a baby in my eyes and I didnt have a clue because I was a trusting person.

My husband and I totally freaked out when she finally told us. It has been over 20 years but the pain is fresh in all of our hearts. I knew the person and trusted the person with all my heart because he was a good person. So much for that. I listen to the child and she was telling the truth. They really suffer when this happens.

I think for any grown up to even just get in bed with someone elses child deserves the accusations that come with it. There is absolutely no reason and in my heart I feel he did it and if he suffered the last years of his life.............I feel it was just deserved. Leave your hands off the children, they suffer enough. Run to another country that allows such acts was how he handled

So Orion and Humble, you will not make me feel guilty because I am in shock..........real shock ............over how the world can just "forget this and sweep it under the bed" . I am sad, very sad over the way the people can just turn their heads against the real persons that suffered at his hands.

And I seen the look in his eyes too and it was lust..........it make my stomach turn

Any person that even so much as touches a child should be treated the same way.
Old 06-26-2009, 03:04 AM   #25
Soulmate7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion11 View Post
then i feel sorry for you soulmate7.
Let's embrace pedophiles. This crazy world is ready for this.

Quote:
He was a remarkable dancer.
I don't regret seeing him doing the moonwalk. It was truly unique, although this concert was one of the worst I've seen in my life.. Play back, hiding his mouth with his hand, 50 times "I love you" (no play back), 80 euro.
The initial concert was cancelled due to the death of Diana. All 80,000 fans were there on that Sunday, just to hear the concert was cancelled at the last minute. I was working on the nightshift at that time. The concert was postponed to Wednesday, went to it straight from work, 12 hours at the same spot, not able to drink, not even able to scratch my knee. I came home deaf due to teenage girls screaming like hell behind me. But hey, I saw the "King of Pop".