Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 12-25-2009, 08:56 PM   #1
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Default INTERPOL and the NWO

Ha! I snuck one passed y'all!

In case you missed my "Lost temper" post, there was a news item buried in a laundry list of "examples".

On Dec. 16, 2009 a Presidential Order was issued that people should know about. Now, before you think this is some Alex Jones scare story, or some other kind of BS... here for your amusement is both the text, and the link directly to the White House:

Executive Order -- Amending Executive Order 12425

AMENDING EXECUTIVE ORDER 12425 DESIGNATING INTERPOL AS A PUBLIC INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION ENTITLED TO ENJOY CERTAIN PRIVILEGES, EXEMPTIONS, AND IMMUNITIES

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including section 1 of the International Organizations Immunities Act (22 U.S.C. 288), and in order to extend the appropriate privileges, exemptions, and immunities to the International Criminal Police Organization (INTERPOL), it is hereby ordered that Executive Order 12425 of June 16, 1983, as amended, is further amended by deleting from the first sentence the words "except those provided by Section 2(c), Section 3, Section 4, Section 5, and Section 6 of that Act" and the semicolon that immediately precedes them.
BARACK OBAMA THE WHITE HOUSE,

December 16, 2009.

Here's a link to Int'l Organizations Immunities Act:
http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/ht..._20_XVIII.html

Section 2(c) covers SEARCH AND SEIZURE! INTERPOL is now untouchable on US soil. Remember, the original EO excluded these exemptions! These exemptions now apply to INTERPOL on US soil.

Quote:
(c) Property and assets of international organizations, wherever located and by whomsoever held, shall be immune from search, unless such immunity be expressly waived, and from confiscation. The archives of international organizations shall be inviolable.

Quote:
1. prohibiting violation; secure from destruction, violence, infringement, or desecration: an inviolable sanctuary; an inviolable promise.
2. incapable of being violated; incorruptible; unassailable: inviolable secrecy.

Section 5 gives immunity from any sort of registration of foreign agents. INTERPOL now doesn't even need to declare themselves or presumably even need a passport to enter the US. SHADOW POLICE! Don't believe me? Read it for yourself! Oh and you can't sue any of them for any reason.

From another site...
INTERPOL - an international law enforcement agency - has just been granted complete and utter "diplomatic immunity" within the borders of the United States, courtesy of Obama. They are not subject to any Constitutional limitations within the United States.

Good luck filing for discovery, documents, witnesses or subpoenas against a police force that is operating outside of the Constitution in your own country! You can't sue them.

Their records can't be searched. They are not subject to FOIA requests. You probably won't even know the name of the agent prosecuting you if INTERPOL comes to visit. And they don't have to tell you either.
__________________________________________________ ____________

One small "harmless" step at a time, the NWO joins us, or vice versa.

It is said "A house divided against itself cannot stand." I would further put forth that, a house so shattered and divided over just what it does stand for, not only cannot stand, but allows it's strength to be manipulated, and used for whatever purpose anyone in temporary authority desires.

And that the current state of affairs is positively ripe for this!
A side note: I would point out our nations unabashed commitment to bring Democracy to any damned place we please, and our unceasing will to kill anyone in site who dares interfere, or refuse it.

Also the fact that the nation which (originally) invented "human rights" has consistently polled, for the last 10 years, (and including as recently as mid-2009) by a margin of 54%, that it is perfectly acceptable to torture human beings when we want.
The current conditions almost preclude any kind of agreement on just what this country will and will not stand for.

One of the things that has changed has to do with that very "unspoken agreement". Nowadays, if you attempt such a discussion, it almost immediately decends, then ends over who shall be the "leader".

Think about how far that is from the country we once had, where our unity was first assumed; our differences, such as they were to be worked out later. Think of it in terms like, the fact that every parent, without being asked, or thinking about it, automatically looked out for every child in the neighborhood.

Then look at the fact that most people don't even know their next door neighbors! Let alone know the measure of them. Drive by a school yard at 3:30 and it becomes instantly obvious. A line of cars, blocks long, each one to pick up one child. Even our "spoken agreements" don't reach far enough to let one neighbor pick up another's child from a school 2 blocks away.

IMO "We is ripe for the pickin'!" dis-united, dis-trustful, dis-oriented about who we are or wish to be. If you wish to look for a root cause, why we find ourselves at the edge of disaster, I would have to suggest it is because we have not chosen anything else.

Here ends my 2nd rant.

Fred
Merry Christmas, too.

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat

Last edited by Fredkc; 12-25-2009 at 09:05 PM.
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 11:09 PM   #2
Kre8ive Lady
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: INTERPOL and the NWO

You make some very good points Fred!

I was just wondering.......

Do you happen to have a list of constructive suggestions to go along with the list of complaints?

Kre8ive Lady is offline   Reply With Quote