Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 07-28-2009, 11:32 AM   #101
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
Just to get across the point that 'they' can induce any problem to slow down a threat to them or eliminate a continuing threat.

Barry
i wasn't questiong their ability to induce cancer. I was trying to say that it's smarter and evokes less suspecion...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 11:48 AM   #102
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
To me any organized religion is a cult and it serves a hidden purpose.
I wouldn't call Buddhism a cult with a hidden purpose.. Its not good to generalise Burgundia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
Beware of false prophets. I was a Dr Greer supporter. It was through him and the discovery project that helped me wake up.

However since the post and link to his Baha'i faith I have been doing some serious pondering on this whole thing.

First everyone should watch that you-tube vid posted earlier in this thread. If it is the NWO new religion, it sure puts a different twist to this novel we are reading.
Here is the Baha'i Lotus Temple of World Peace in New Delhi:

The religion was founded by this guy 200 years ago in Iran:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bah%C3%A1%27u%27ll%C3%A1h
http://www.bahaullah.org/

I'm not a fan of religion either (with the exception of Buddhist philosophy) but this is really silly saying that Baha'i is the OWO religion ('old world order' because world domination is nothing new). When Christianity (the Vatican) has been the true OWO dominator for over 1500 years.

And all because alot of you are getting desperate to find some chink in Steven Greer's armour so you can paint him as some sort of bad guy. Witchhunt indeed.
It doesn't matter what religion Greer is, what side of the bed he sleeps on or what colour underwear he's wearing.

People are not going to trade in Jesus for Baha'u'lla or anyone else, just ask this guy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unification_Church

Last edited by Luminari; 07-28-2009 at 11:55 AM.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 11:50 AM   #103
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
And you think those running the black ops/programs do NOT have the capabilities to create a cancer in someone troublesome? Or create an induced cardiac arrest? ROFL
Barry
Oh I believe 100% that they can do this. But can one prove that his friend died from natural cancer or induced?
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 12:02 PM   #104
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I'm not a fan of religion either (with the exception of Buddhist philosophy) but this is really silly saying that Baha'i is the OWO religion ('old world order' because world domination is nothing new). When Christianity (the Vatican) has been the true OWO dominator for over 1500 years. People are not going to trade in Jesus for Baha'u'lla or anyone else, just ask this guy:

Very valid argument.

I guess where I am going here is the connection to Project Blue Beam and the idea of Alien disclosure. If there appears a Messiah to "save" us and the recommendation that we all become members of the Baha'i faith, then we should be aware of the deception. Otherwise this is all for nothing.

Just turning over every stone. At this point it is hard to trust anyone that says they have all of the answers. No point getting our knickers in knot for having a discussion about whistleblowers.

Thanks for the info Luminari.
Old 07-28-2009, 12:12 PM   #105
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
[B][I]
Reading much of the postings here at Avalon/Camelot I shake my head and sigh, many are not remotely ready for full disclosure. Too many smug little know-it-all types with little or no actual real experience with the subject sit and proclaim their views and theories as THE correct ones, based usually only on reading books, watching DVDs, listening to talkshows.

Barry
I don't know where this explosion of animosity came from Barry and I certainly hope you weren't sending this negativity in my direction.

I have seen UFO's Barry. And have been fascinated by this topic since I was at least 5 years old (longer.. my family have crayon drawings I did of spacecraft and 'visitors' in kindergarden). My grandmother has been following this since the '50's.

I don't need you to disclose anything to me Barry. But I read all your posts with interest and respect (I'm watching).

There is a ton of valuable information to be gained from reading books..

Last edited by Luminari; 07-28-2009 at 12:28 PM.
Old 07-28-2009, 12:24 PM   #106
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Luminari;156648]I wouldn't call Buddhism a cult with a hidden purpose.. Its not good to generalise Burgundia.

in that sentence I used the words "to me..." which gives me the right to make this generalization. i do not know much about Buddhism( frankly speaking almost nothing, and the same goes for many other religions) but i have a question "can we call Buddhism an organized religion? If so to what extent is it an organized religion?
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 12:54 PM   #107
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
I guess where I am going here is the connection to Project Blue Beam and the idea of Alien disclosure. If there appears a Messiah to "save" us and the recommendation that we all become members of the Baha'i faith, then we should be aware of the deception. Otherwise this is all for nothing.
Yes the Bluebeam Holographic inserts.. if/when the big day arrives I guess Baha'i's would see Baha'u'lla, Muslims will see Mohammed...

American's will probably get a holograph of Jesus on a cloud or riding a flying disc.

Crazy stuff but very real possibilities. At least we won't fall for it lets hope. I Wonder what they have in mind for the atheists? Thats probably where the fake UFO invasion might come in... to cover all bases.

Old 07-28-2009, 01:29 PM   #108
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The Watcher wrote: Many of us are doing our best but to be perfectly frank a great deal of what we have to say is ignored or worse misinterpreted and misquoted. When we see that happening can you blame us if we turn around and say "sod it"......"you can't be bothered to listen why should I waste my time?"

Barry, please do your best to ignore those with incompletely informed opinions who feel the need to share their views. Most of us are groping in the dark here and doing the best we can with a mess of conflicting information. I am waiting patiently to hear what you have to say, and I'm sure there are many others ready to listen. Even though you may never know it, trust that what you have to say will reach those it needs to reach. Eventually, the truth will make itself known. Thank you for what you are doing to help make this happen.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 01:47 PM   #109
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by artvision View Post
Dears,

More than 95% from the so called Truth disclosers are of that kind. The possible good people, knowing something and maybe are all over tormented of remorse and they considering on starting saying something are scarred, like the mouses in the barn, when opening at large, the door.

Where did you get the information about 95% are of that kind, I guess you are meaning Baha'i faith? I would like to read that info for myself.

I thought the whole idea of this new world was to regain our personal sovereignty (that would exclude religions or cults). We are to take personal responsibility for ourselves (not be sheeple). We must take everything we hear and see and run it through our own personal barometer (heart) and find our own truth.

We have so many distractions that are keeping us from accomplishing this goal. I don't even know anymore what's up and what's down. Information, disinformation it almost seems the same to me anymore. Most truth tellers, I believe, are telling us the truth as they know it but remember compartmentalization. Each person has a little piece of the puzzle and it is our job to put the puzzle together, if we choose to do so. I hope we figure it out before the NWO sets their final plans in motion.

And Watcher, we are not a bunch of now-it-alls, we are simply people trying to figure it all out and are expressing our opinions and you know what they say about opinions.
cosmictexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 04:09 PM   #110
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi Luminari,

The John Lear 'flip flop' was recorded on the Veritas Show. I'm not sure which part of the program, but he mentions that after reading a book by a German guy, he was convinced that man has never been to the moon, that it was all a scam, this after years of insisting that man went there in the fifties and has built towers and factories etc.. In the same interview he states that in 1966 he saw a 'bathtub' type object pass below him whilst he was descending to land his aircraft. He said that at the time he thought of the space craft of the 6 Million Dollar Man and even called the ex-president of Lear Jet to talk about it. The thing is the Six Million Dollar Man didn't exist at that time.

Best regards,

Steve
Steve: On another thread http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...ight=manticore we discussed the experimental plane which John Lear makes reference to. This plane(M2-F2) was flying in the mid sixties. Lear was not mistaken regarding the existence of the plane at the time of his sighting. This plane was featured some years later in 'The Six Million Dollar Man'. Regarding the moon...could the dark side have placed pressure on Lear to shut-up, change his story...or else?
YouTube - The Six Million Dollar Man TV Intro
The success of Dryden's M2-F1 program led to NASA's development and construction of two heavyweight lifting bodies based on studies at NASA's Ames and Langley research centers -- the M2-F2 and the HL-10, both built by the Northrop Corporation. The "M" refers to "manned" and "F" refers to "flight" version. "HL" comes from "horizontal landing" and 10 is for the tenth lifting body model to be investigated by Langley. (See also NASA Ames Research Center). The M2-F2 made its first captive flight (attached to the B-52 carrier aircraft throughout the flight) on March 23, 1966. The first flight of the M2-F2 - which looked much like the "M2-F1" - was on July 12, 1966. Milton O. Thompson was the pilot. By then, the same B-52 used to air launch the famed X-15 rocket research aircraft was modified to also carry the lifting bodies. Thompson was dropped from the B-52's wing pylon mount at an altitude of 45,000 feet (13,700 m) on that maiden glide flight. He reached a gliding speed of about 450 miles per hour (720 km/h). Before powered flights were undertaken, a series of glide flights were conducted. On May 10, 1967, the sixteenth and last glide flight ended in disaster as the vehicle slammed into the lake bed on landing. With test pilot Bruce Peterson at the controls, the M2-F2 suffered a pilot induced oscillation (PIO) as it neared the lake bed. The vehicle rolled from side to side in flight as he tried to bring it under control. Peterson recovered, but then observed a rescue helicopter that seemed to pose a collision threat. Distracted, Peterson drifted in a cross-wind to an unmarked area of the lake bed where it was very difficult to judge the height over the ground because of a lack of guidance the markers provided on the lake bed runway.Peterson fired the landing rockets to provide additional lift, but he hit the lake bed before the landing gear was fully down and locked. The M2-F2 rolled over six times, coming to rest upside down. Pulled from the vehicle by Jay King and Joseph Huxman, Peterson was rushed to the base hospital, transferred to March Air Force Base and then the UCLA Hospital. He recovered but lost vision in his right eye due to a staphyloccocal infection. Portions of M2-F2 footage including Peterson's spectacular crash landing were used for the 1973 TV movie The Six Million Dollar Man though some shots during the opening credits of the series showed the later HL-10 model, during release from its carrier plane, a modified B-52. Four pilots flew the M2-F2 on its 16 glide flights. They were Milton O. Thompson (5 flights), Bruce Peterson (3 flights), Don Sorlie (3 flights) and Jerry Gentry (5 flights). NASA pilots and researchers realized the M2-F2 had lateral control problems, even though it had a stability augmentation control system. When the M2-F2 was rebuilt at Dryden and redesignated the M2-F3, it was modified with an additional third vertical fin -- centered between the tip fins to improve control characteristics. The M2-F2/F3 was the first of the heavy-weight, entry-configuration lifting bodies. Its successful development as a research test vehicle answered many of the generic questions about these vehicles.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 07-28-2009 at 08:24 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 06:00 PM   #111
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
I don't know where this explosion of animosity came from Barry and I certainly hope you weren't sending this negativity in my direction.

I have seen UFO's Barry. And have been fascinated by this topic since I was at least 5 years old (longer.. my family have crayon drawings I did of spacecraft and 'visitors' in kindergarden). My grandmother has been following this since the '50's.

I don't need you to disclose anything to me Barry. But I read all your posts with interest and respect (I'm watching).

There is a ton of valuable information to be gained from reading books..
Whoa, slow down, not aimed at you either, there are certain characters within these forums whom delight in trying to show how expert they are, when in fact they are just laymen like the majority of members here. I'm NOT knocking laymen, just pointing out a simple fact, a difference between those interested in these topics, then we have the experiencers, then we have those of us whom have devoted many years hands on research and investigation. In my case 43 years. These 'armchair experts' love to mire the waters and twist and turn words freely given by those facing hostilities yet coming forwards to open the eyes of many. Yes you can gain knowledge from books but limited knowledge. Insiders have had access to data you would never obtain if it were not from them. Data you will not find in mainstream books, hands on experience, not gleaned from a book. These troublesome ones I refer to know whom they are, casually stroll around the threads, you will find them.
Barry
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 06:03 PM   #112
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmictexan View Post
Where did you get the information about 95% are of that kind, I guess you are meaning Baha'i faith? I would like to read that info for myself.

I thought the whole idea of this new world was to regain our personal sovereignty (that would exclude religions or cults). We are to take personal responsibility for ourselves (not be sheeple). We must take everything we hear and see and run it through our own personal barometer (heart) and find our own truth.

We have so many distractions that are keeping us from accomplishing this goal. I don't even know anymore what's up and what's down. Information, disinformation it almost seems the same to me anymore. Most truth tellers, I believe, are telling us the truth as they know it but remember compartmentalization. Each person has a little piece of the puzzle and it is our job to put the puzzle together, if we choose to do so. I hope we figure it out before the NWO sets their final plans in motion.

And Watcher, we are not a bunch of now-it-alls, we are simply people trying to figure it all out and are expressing our opinions and you know what they say about opinions.
That I did not say or infer, I said there are elements here within the forums whom think THEY ARE know it alls, stroll around and check threads

Barry
Old 07-28-2009, 06:21 PM   #113
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

All organized religions are part of the old> continual regressive matrix loop

Note~ but some enlighted masters> were enabled to cracked through the dogma's. It is through {their} hard earned and learn enlightenment~

many here now have the {means} necessary too transcend!

Dr Greer> is a heroic humanbeing ~ whatever spin is put upon him

Disclosure? Lets hope these types > don't get to celebrate this come December

Last edited by giovonni; 07-28-2009 at 06:42 PM.
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 07:19 PM   #114
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
[B][I]

Reading much of the postings here at Avalon/Camelot I shake my head and sigh, many are not remotely ready for full disclosure. Too many smug little know-it-all types with little or no actual real experience with the subject sit and proclaim their views and theories as THE correct ones, based usually only on reading books, watching DVDs, listening to talkshows.

Barry
Hi Barry, I really do not like at all what you are saying here, related to humans. This is your opinion, OK, and I respect. So , should you do, the opinion of the rest of the people, even you consider having "no real experience".

Look maybe, I 'm not aware, is this a science of UFO logy, taught to the school, with books and manuals and everything or it was a permanent fight with the governments over trickled information and mis-information and psy-ops and whatever. I mean we are to be punished for not being able to learn, or something?

There is nothing new under the sun, in the Bible there is a mention of other beings, than the humans, there is no NEW INFORMATION YOU OR ANY can bring about that. I mean I do not need you or any coming here tell me that are other beings extraterestrial, intraterstrial, terraen, etc,

Whatever good you and other can do, if you are so in the know, to give details about what you know and not with royal arrogance make other people stupid.

Look, I do no believe any of you, up to now! You all are playong a highly delusional game with the poor people eagear about information. Is tha last card to be playing by those are in the control of the world, by using of most of the "disclosure specialists" now.

How can you say such things, when everybody knows how eager were the governments, all over to keep like in a clench, even the slightest and innocent piece of exo-info, but because now is convenient for the ruler game, now is "disclosure" and everybody not believing or is a little circumspect (as he/she should be) then you are mocking on them. As from a pull of a switch everybody should believe something has been denied for more than 50 years!.

So, to understand that the other races ruling the Earth, kept the silence as long has been in their interest and now when they see the edifice starting to shaking (is not our merit, but GOD!) now they want to collect the last incentives even for the disclosure, that anyhow are obliged to, volens-nolens
Big favor they bring to us, after so many people have been killed, so many discredited and carriers destroyed. This in return for the big favor they made us by revealing about themselves.

It is all a PSY-OP operation, pathetic, I can say, the real extraterrestrials will be revealed not now and not by you, people who talk down to other people which are thirsty about truth, not just trickled by drips.

That is my personal opinion and as anyone on this board and world I can hold it, based on my "little" knowing and stupid me just watching you tube and DVD.

And if we are stupid, or unaware or whatever, you that supposed you are in the know from superior beings, you should know that not all the thumbs from a hand are equal, not the perceiving, understanding and accumulation of knowledge is same for all of people. Is that a reason of mockery? I think is not!

Every creature, has been brought to existence by God, for a definite purpose and those who are not aware of that purpose, are not to be judges.

That is why, the Divine Law "Do not judge" any. Not should I mention that all the people will find the truth when is designated for their level of development.

I will appreciate a truthful approach of that problem, not by mockery and ear-pullings of other people which haven't have the privilege or the luck to be in the right place at the right moment.

Last edited by artvision; 08-01-2009 at 06:20 PM.
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 08:05 PM   #115
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I don't really want to be an insider...because I fear that this would involve taking orders...directly or indirectly...from malevolent beings...human and otherwise. I deeply respect those who have paid their dues on the inside...and who have divulged information to the general public...the act of which could get them incarcerated or murdered...or black-balled at the very least. Unfortunately...even the insiders contradict each other. What was it that Richard Hoagland said? 'The lie is different at every level'.

Most of us are trying to learn forbidden knowledge from all available sources...including books, YouTube, Google, DVD's, Conventions, etc...and then brainstorm about what we have learned. Most of what we learn is probably pure unmitigated popycock...and most of our interpretations and understandings of the truth are fatally flawed. We have to speculate...because information continues to be suppressed...and we continue to be lied to. But we are doing the best we can. There are more than six billion humans...and who knows how many greys and reptilians...living on this miserable planet...and yet there are fewer than a thousand active members on this relatively high profile forum.

I consider each and every one of them to be brave pioneers in a brave new universe.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 07-28-2009 at 08:12 PM.
Old 07-28-2009, 09:06 PM   #116
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
I don't really want to be an insider...because I fear that this would involve taking orders...directly or indirectly...from malevolent beings...human and otherwise. I deeply respect those who have paid their dues on the inside...and who have divulged information to the general public...the act of which could get them incarcerated or murdered...or black-balled at the very least. Unfortunately...even the insiders contradict each other. What was it that Richard Hoagland said? 'The lie is different at every level'.

Most of us are trying to learn forbidden knowledge from all available sources...including books, YouTube, Google, DVD's, Conventions, etc...and then brainstorm about what we have learned. Most of what we learn is probably pure unmitigated popycock...and most of our interpretations and understandings of the truth are fatally flawed. We have to speculate...because information continues to be suppressed...and we continue to be lied to. But we are doing the best we can. There are more than six billion humans...and who knows how many greys and reptilians...living on this miserable planet...and yet there are fewer than a thousand active members on this relatively high profile forum.

I consider each and every one of them to be brave pioneers in a brave new universe.
I second that emotion...except for the miserable planet part.
Cymatic Veilbegone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 11:03 PM   #117
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I'm thinking mostly of the violent history of Earth...right up to the present...with rumors of future war and extermination. Earth has huge potential...and is very beautiful...yet misery is everywhere.

By the way...that Baha'i Lotus Temple of World Peace in New Delhi looks really cool. It appears to have some of the same design ideas and construction as the Opera House in Sydney, Australia (and also St. Mary's Roman Catholic Cathedral in San Francisco). I'm a sucker for cool church, temple, and cathedral architecture...but I won't bow down and worship anyone! Sorry Lucifer. I like the idea of spiritual centers rather than houses of worship. Worship implies Unquestioning Submission. Submission implies Enslavement. Enslavement is the opposite of Freedom.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 07-29-2009 at 02:45 AM.
Old 07-28-2009, 11:51 PM   #118
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi THEWATCHER,

Surely by the very nature of the name, the elements you talk about would KNOW they are 'know it alls'.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
That I did not say or infer, I said there are elements here within the forums whom think THEY ARE know it alls, stroll around and check threads

Barry
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 12:18 AM   #119
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Steve, long time no see. Again unfortunately I have ruffled feathers when my intention was to state that there are certain individuals whom will slow down and even try and ruin the process by bickering, misinterpreting deliberately and generally giving anyone a hard time by constantly being negative. Its late, maybe I'm not explaining that well. I mean no harm or malice nor do I say all here are know-it-alls, merely a few whom have louder voices than others. Sure most can only gain their knowledge by way of books, DVDs and watching youtube etc. Just be wary its a controlled medium and the nitty gritty will not be found in books. Whistleblowers tend to not agree? To contradict each other? Yes thats true to a degree, depending on their controlled agenda, and many will have agendas. Watch out for those with no trackable history, whom have entered the frame out of nowhere within recent times. Those with verifiable histories surely should be viewed with more courtesey and treated with a fully open mind. Again, apologies if I have snubbed noses or trodden on toes, that was not my aim here. But when you have been thru the mill patience tends to get worn thin. Try also being in agonising pain in arms n legs 24/7 and you are bound to get twitchy. Sorry guys if I have come across as a berk, not my intention.

Barry
Old 07-29-2009, 05:37 AM   #120
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

This XCon 2004 presentation by Philip Corso, Jr. is very interesting regarding what he says concerning Steven Greer and disclosure: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...57082051&hl=en Does anyone know if Corso gave Greer any documents...or if Greer began looking in different places for different reasons?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 07-29-2009 at 06:48 AM.
Old 07-29-2009, 06:25 AM   #121
no caste

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmictexan View Post
Here is a little video about the Baha'i Faith and the NWO. There are severval other videos on the subject if interested. It makes me think, I didn't know that Steven Greer was of that faith.
The Baha'i faith is primitive, or ancient, depending which way you look at it. It has Zoroastrian roots from which Judaism, Christianity, Islam also spring. Zoroastrianism has the original come-back guy (who later is Jesus, for example, in Christianity; Elijah in Judaism).

- In the Book of Malachi, Elijah's return is prophesied "before the coming of the great and terrible day of the Lord."

- The Baha'i Faith believes Elijah returned in 1844 in Shiraz, Iran, as the Bab.

- Bahá'u'lláh, the founder of the Baha'i Faith, was a follower of the Bab and claimed to be the fulfillment of his promise that God would send another messenger.
.................................................. .....................

Zoroastrianism is the Light/Dark model of the spiritual universe: dualistic. It's where the hell fires come from (final conflagration) in the story. Zarathustra was its main teacher; maybe his role was Saoshyant (may be his name). He comes back at end times, and sets things right, i.e. refreshes, begins anew.

However, the fire extinguishing, re-igniting and sharing new fire sticks is common in ancient cultures, e.g. Aztec.

Primitive? Because humans experience light and dark by the rotations of the earth. From a different perspective, the sun always shines. Shadow is what crooks use, so they don't get caught - by other humans LOL

Last edited by no caste; 07-29-2009 at 06:31 AM.
Old 07-29-2009, 06:41 AM   #122
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

The following is from beliefnet.com regarding the Baha'i faith:

Belief in Deity

One personal God Almighty, creator, omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent--incorporeal spirit.

Incarnations

The prophets of many religions, e.g. Jesus Christ, Moses, Muhammad, Buddha, are revered as Manifestations and Messengers of God, pre-existent spirits (with individual souls) sent to reveal God's message. Each of the Manifestations is considered equal in stature as the perfect reflection, the infallible word, and the divine spirit of God. Bah'u'llh was the latest but not final Messenger, bringing Gods revelation to the modern world, and is considered to be the fulfillment of the promised return of Christ. The Messengers are not worshipped as equal or identical to God but are considered an intermediate level of existence between human and God.

Origin of Universe and Life

God created all from nothing and controls all phenomena that modern science reveals about the origins of the universe and life. They support scientific study and education, as they believe science serves to reveal rather than dispute God's awesome creative powers.

After Death

Literal interpretations of resurrection, heaven, and hell are regarded as figments of imagination. Resurrection is the spiritual awakening that occurs upon the appearance of a new Manifestation. Heaven is the indescribable bliss of closeness to God, harmony with God's will as revealed by the Manifestations--eternal spiritual life. The closer one is to knowing and loving God, the greater the joy of paradise. Hell is the self-made torture of isolation from God--spiritual death. Unlimited spiritual growth toward perfection continues after death.

Why Evil?

No original sin or Satan. The human nature that God created is all good, including both animal and spiritual aspects. God also gave people free will, and some will choose to express their inherently good nature in imperfect ways. The concept of Satan in the scriptures is symbolic for humans' choice to express the lower or animal side of their nature in ways that separate them from God. Those farthest from God are most prone to wrongdoing.

Salvation

Salvation lies in the search for truth as revealed by the Manifestations of God--the achievement of spiritual perfection and closeness to God, deliverance from one's imperfection or base nature. This is achieved by faith in God and strict obedience to the commands of God; turning to the latest Manifestation of God, Bah'u'llh, for spiritual guidance; study of the scriptures of the Manifestations; required daily private prayer; meditation; active participation in service work (tantamount to worship). No sacraments, e.g., baptism.

Undeserved Suffering

All suffering, including that caused by natural disasters, are God's will as a punitive, educational, or remedial response to individual or to humanity's denial of God and disobedience to the Divine Commands. All of humanity suffer when one commits wrong, and all benefit when one does good. The best often suffer the most for humanity's misdeeds. Nonpunitive suffering is part of God's plan to challenge the soul with adversity. Suffering educates the sufferer and aids spiritual growth toward perfection. Suffering helps people to remember God in their grief. The suffering of innocents will be greatly rewarded in the world to come.

Contemporary Issues

Devoted to world unity--one world government and religion, peaceful conflict resolution (but opposes disobedience to one's government), gender equality and women's rights (which does not include promotion of abortion rights), anti-poverty, and anti-discrimination. Service to others is considered a form of worship. Discourages divorce but doesnt punish or condemn; disapproves of homosexuality.
Old 07-29-2009, 11:29 AM   #123
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi orthodoxymoron,

If it's true that Greer makes up part of the Baha'i faith and your source of information is accurate and there's nothing to doubt the two, this could explain a lot.

It could well be that Greer is using the base of his religion in his proclamations, which would explain his change of tack from screaming for disclosure about physical aliens and their crafts that have been captured, to selling places on his ranch calling for spiritual based aliens to manifest themselves. This makes his information religious based, or, in other words, not based on solid fact.

Personally I'm a pounds, shillings and pence sort of bloke when it comes to people wanting to show me their information, as I reckon the vast majority are. Give me the smoking gun, or better still the bullet any time.

I think if Greer began to say, "Based on my religion I know that there are no malevolent aliens......" it would help everybody understand his message and way of thinking more.

Would that begin to make people turn away? Possibly. Does it put into check almost everything he has done in the past? Surely, as it seems that in spite of all the 'whistleblowers' at the Press Club and those whom he has interviewed, he is basically turning his back on them and basing his 'information' on his religious beliefs which, because of this, we can now only call 'opinion', 'creedance' or 'thesis'.

The vast majority of UFO'ers are looking for physical 'beings' or nationality from space. I'm not too sure they are looking for a religion, religion should be held apart, unless of course the conference is a religion based conference.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
The following is from beliefnet.com regarding the Baha'i faith:

Belief in Deity

One personal God Almighty, creator, omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent--incorporeal spirit.

Incarnations

The prophets of many religions, e.g. Jesus Christ, Moses, Muhammad, Buddha, are revered as Manifestations and Messengers of God, pre-existent spirits (with individual souls) sent to reveal God's message. Each of the Manifestations is considered equal in stature as the perfect reflection, the infallible word, and the divine spirit of God. Bah'u'llh was the latest but not final Messenger, bringing Gods revelation to the modern world, and is considered to be the fulfillment of the promised return of Christ. The Messengers are not worshipped as equal or identical to God but are considered an intermediate level of existence between human and God.

Origin of Universe and Life

God created all from nothing and controls all phenomena that modern science reveals about the origins of the universe and life. They support scientific study and education, as they believe science serves to reveal rather than dispute God's awesome creative powers.

After Death

Literal interpretations of resurrection, heaven, and hell are regarded as figments of imagination. Resurrection is the spiritual awakening that occurs upon the appearance of a new Manifestation. Heaven is the indescribable bliss of closeness to God, harmony with God's will as revealed by the Manifestations--eternal spiritual life. The closer one is to knowing and loving God, the greater the joy of paradise. Hell is the self-made torture of isolation from God--spiritual death. Unlimited spiritual growth toward perfection continues after death.

Why Evil?

No original sin or Satan. The human nature that God created is all good, including both animal and spiritual aspects. God also gave people free will, and some will choose to express their inherently good nature in imperfect ways. The concept of Satan in the scriptures is symbolic for humans' choice to express the lower or animal side of their nature in ways that separate them from God. Those farthest from God are most prone to wrongdoing.

Salvation

Salvation lies in the search for truth as revealed by the Manifestations of God--the achievement of spiritual perfection and closeness to God, deliverance from one's imperfection or base nature. This is achieved by faith in God and strict obedience to the commands of God; turning to the latest Manifestation of God, Bah'u'llh, for spiritual guidance; study of the scriptures of the Manifestations; required daily private prayer; meditation; active participation in service work (tantamount to worship). No sacraments, e.g., baptism.

Undeserved Suffering

All suffering, including that caused by natural disasters, are God's will as a punitive, educational, or remedial response to individual or to humanity's denial of God and disobedience to the Divine Commands. All of humanity suffer when one commits wrong, and all benefit when one does good. The best often suffer the most for humanity's misdeeds. Nonpunitive suffering is part of God's plan to challenge the soul with adversity. Suffering educates the sufferer and aids spiritual growth toward perfection. Suffering helps people to remember God in their grief. The suffering of innocents will be greatly rewarded in the world to come.

Contemporary Issues

Devoted to world unity--one world government and religion, peaceful conflict resolution (but opposes disobedience to one's government), gender equality and women's rights (which does not include promotion of abortion rights), anti-poverty, and anti-discrimination. Service to others is considered a form of worship. Discourages divorce but doesnt punish or condemn; disapproves of homosexuality.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 12:22 PM   #124
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

I have been thinking a fair bit about this whole thing. My conclusion is whether he is a disinfo agent or not, it is info and I should be concentrating on the fact that the information is closer to being released.

That is both the free energy technology and ufo/alien existance. I agree that his testimony is tilted towards his religious faith.

He has been saying for years that he is just "6 months away" from full disclosure. Let's hope this time he is correct.

Just imagine the changes that would occur if a free energy device was invented and mass produced. This alone would put a large hole in the veil that the PTB have over humanity.

Old 07-29-2009, 01:27 PM   #125
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Based on my experience with the man, a one week CSETI training, I would say he is a free agent, not a disinfo agent for some other organization. It seems that there is much that he knows that he doesn't talk about. He chooses his words carefully when speaking. Whatever he says seems to me to be backed up by extensive personal experience and is not simply a matter of religious faith. Whatever you do, don't underestimate this man.

Greer is actively introducing people to ETs in groups of 40 or so many times per year. This is a slow process, but it is a grass roots style of disclosure that results in many people in the world having undeniable personal knowledge of the ET presence. I'm one of them. I have ongoing contacts, I'm sharing this experience with others, and I'm still working on what it all means.

As for the existence of "negative" ETs, to the rest of the galaxy we might very well look like that to them. We are always fighting and killing each other, selfish, dishonest, etc., etc. Could there be other civilizations out there like us? I don't see why not. The question is, are they quarantined like us, do they have some role to play in the bigger scheme of things, or did they some how manage to become advanced enough to slug it out with the "good" ETs without destroying themselves first? All I can say is that I'm more concerned about negative earth humans than negative ETs.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote