Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-09-2009, 03:00 AM   #11
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cymatic Veilbegone View Post
888 - from my humble perspective, one of the most significant references for 'a ring' is that of the - you nailed it- the vortex. I listened to Weidner speak in Los Angeles last year -he was talking about how the ancients understood that time was not linear, but Toroid. He then drew a diagram showing how time moved along a Hypersphere.....

and how the 4 (or some say 5) ages moved in a cyclical pattern....the Iron or Lead Age moving through the most dense point in the vortex...the "singularity" ...and then out into the "gold" age (becoming less dense, less density, etc).

In his theory -- the Ancient Alchemical quest to 'turn lead into gold' was actually metaphor for understanding how time moves in this torus vortex...ie from our current age, Lead or Iron, into the Golden Age.

Hey CV... something really just dawned on me regarding the 'Toroid' as far as time is concerned!!!!!

We exist day in and day out in a linear fashion because our society has developed this habit of a belief, but... if one were to rethink how time happens... in this 'Toroid' event, then I could rethink my past from the future (right now) and have my present become different!!!!

So really timelines may not necessarily be linear or parallel but instead at the moment an event occurs then a branch or fractal spins off of this 'event' and that path then unfolds according to the individuals perception or actions upon that event.

I'll try another way to explain.... I could memorialize an event in my life and each day passes with that memory intact and my life would unfold according to my belief or habit or ritual of day after day while the circumstances followed in a synchronicity in a linear fashion along a path and I would be progressing from that event knowing that it happened and it can't be changed!

But, what if TIME is 'Toroid' as described and I understood the idea or concept and I could actually imagine going back to an event in my life that occurred and change the outcome with distinct knowing that as soon as I did change the outcome in my mind then all time previously unfolded up to my present would rearrange itself so that I found myself in a different perspective or situation or circumstance.

For Example... Dinosaurs lived millions of years ago and now we dig up their fossils and try to decipher what or how they lived... but what if TIME rotates back on itself as in your diagram and Dinosaurs actually are still alive today but in a different space of TIME that we do not participate in. So let's say a dinosaur dies today in the middle of one of our modern cities (yet in the Dinosaurs time of course modern cities don't exist) and we excavate to build something and suddenly the 'Bones' are there but yesterday the bones wouldn't have been there because the dinosaur hadn't died yet... yesterday in its TIME zone.

At the time of the event linear TIME progresses onward on a day to day sequence and all the dust and dirt would cover it up as if millions of years had and would pass by, but from a 'Toroid' fashion we could rotate up right back over to the event as if it just happened in real time!!!

Another example... I could put a time capsule in the ground today and fifty calendar years from today some one could dig it up and see the contents fifty years later. So why couldn't I move myself back in TIME, in a 'Toroid' understanding, to the very event of placing the timecapsule at the moment I placed it as if only seconds had passed... I would be viewing an unfolding path (like the branch of a tree or a lineage) from an event though I would have arrived from another branch of a path to watch a previous branch playing out. I could make a change to this event and then all linear days leading up to the time that I went back would rearrange themselves and I would find myself in a different situation.

Hence... TIME will pass day after day as long as one believes this is how time works, but as soon as one rethinks the mechanics of time then one can go to anytime in their life let's say and re-imagine the outcome with sincerity and a belief in understanding that this is so, then all the days are linear and are not linear depending on which perspective one chooses to use at any given time in their understanding ... or even both...

The walking in two worlds !!!!!!
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote