Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 03-24-2009, 06:33 PM   #201
phireflye
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Nexus 2012: Synchronized Global Meditations : give your feed back

Quote:
Originally Posted by alchemikey View Post
i listened to phireflye's new file last night before bed...i really liked it...i think the water sounds and the animal noises add a nice dimension of feeling to the track along with a deeper connection to earth...my vote is to go with this...what does everyone else think?

peace,
mikey
thanks for all the feedback, everyone.
overall the response is excellent. people are saying they do feel powerful effects.

mostly I wanted to know whether this version solves the issue of using phied's recording, but amping up the heart vibes...and this does seem to be the case from what you are saying, as well as my own experience.
twoRone: I had the same experience as your girlfriend, which is what emboldened me to put this out there to see how others respond...

however, as some people have felt the whale/dolphin/child sounds were a bit loud or distracting, which is exactly what I was wondering about, i think that if we do decide to go with this version i will tone that part down just a bit. any other feedback greatly appreciated! thanks

blessings,
phireflye
phireflye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 06:53 PM   #202
twoRone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by phireflye View Post
[
Dear Truthseeker, Mudra, TwoRone, Sunflower, and all ~

Here is a link to the file I created, composed of the Solfeggios followed by Phied's 2nd track, adorned with various sounds to heighten connection to the planet, nature, the 4 elements, and IMHO critical component of the e-motion of heart. I didn't create this to replace any other track created to date, but as a way to explore the effects of combining the above mentioned components for greater effect. Feedback appreciated as to how it makes you feel. As I said, I may have gone overboard with the additions but it will give you the sense of the intent (Oh that reminds me, I just realized i didn't add in the sound of the Sun, which I wanted to....) nexus meditation with nature

I also really liked Day Zero's file, but if we use that one, I would still suggest addition of more nature sounds to add emotional activation, esp the whale, dolphin, and ocean. Generally I do not prefer songs that have words for meditations, I'd rather find another way to add emotional content, which is what I've attempted to suggest in this recording. However, Sacred Prayer is beautiful, I believe the song Rysa used for that is by Snatum Kaur, who has a heavenly voice. Another possibility is any number of Jonathan Goldman's recordings - Holy Harmony, and The Lost Chord come to mind, both of which are an hour long. In any case, I agree we need to keep it as simple as we can while still attaining the effects we are seeking, and I think we should vote on what track we want to use asap.

may the sun shine in your hearts,
phireflye
phirefly, I enjoyed your file and liked the sounds added, and like yourself, I also liked dayzero's file... if I turn the volume waay down, any sharp/louder tones didn't jar me from deeper med states. I too like the "holy harmony" track.. definately some healing tones going on there

thankyou all for your efforts and time, I can not express in words my appreciation.

528hz to all,

2r1
twoRone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 09:16 PM   #203
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Antonia,

Within Love there are no enemies and so nothing to fear.

kindness
mudra
Love is Space.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 08:46 PM   #204
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Friends, prior to our today`s meditation, my heart wants to share with all of you a remembrance of this eternal truth:

THE SUPREMACY OF LOVE
(First Epsitle of Paul to the Corinthians 13:1)

If I speak in the languages of humans and angels but have no love, I have become a reverberating gong or a clashing cymbal.

If I have the gift of prophecy and can understand all secrets and every form of knowledge, and if I have absolute faith so as to move mountains but have no love, I am nothing.

Even if I give away everything that I have and sacrifice myself, but have no love, I gain nothing.

Love is always patient;
love is always kind;
love is never envious
or arrogant with pride.
Nor is she conceited,
and she is never rude;
she never thinks just of herself
or ever get annoyed.
She never is resentful;
is never glad with sin,
but always glad to side with truth,
whene'er the truth should win.
She bears up under everything,
believes the best in all,
there is no limit to her hope,
and she will never fall.

Love never fails. Now if there are prophecies, they will be done away with. If there are languages, they will cease. If there is knowledge, it will be done away with.

For what we know is incomplete and what we prophesy is incomplete. But when what is complete comes, then what is incomplete will be done away with.
When I was a child, I spoke like a child, thought like a child, and reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up my childish ways. Now we see only an indistinct image in a mirror, but then we will be face to face. Now what I know is incomplete, but then I will know fully, even as I have been fully known.
Right now three things remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Love, Love, Love...!

Last edited by Oliver; 03-27-2009 at 09:04 PM.
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 10:03 PM   #205
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

So I guess, I'll make a start...tho process itself went smoothly, but the emotions were somehow weak on the begining and very strong at the end.
I could vizualise the earth as allways, already healed and in another space and time, shining so brite from every corner....

I could saw again some contours of a pyramide, but that dissapeared very fast this time.

But I had two very strong emotions / visions:

The first one was a very clear voice that insisted that I (we) "must deal the matter with the ..... respect"!!!

I unfortunately dont remember anymore what word was said before respect, it was five letters...a very strange word, makes no sense for me...but I clearly understood it's something about dealing with respect...

The second one was a painting which could be find on the walls in an egypt pyramide. There were four ot five symbols, the left one was the smallest, the right one the biggest. From left to right it was obvious that the symbols were getting more human, but the last and the biggest one was strange...

It was a human body, turned with it's back to me, looking back to me over his shoulders...and the face was not human, but like a hybrid of human and bird. It could be a mask or something. Very strange, at least for me. I just couldn't say what this could mean...
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 10:58 PM   #206
twoRone
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Nexus 2012: Synchronized Global Meditations : give your feed back

both of us had nice and mellow meditations, Aimee likes the audio, she made it all the way through this time .. felt calming emotions and feels good afterwards..

myself, pretty colorful.. had nice pulsing green light ball in the first half then half way through, had images of different people .. one particular instance was two guys in like a computer lab setting.. they were both working together on the same project it seemed.. a bunch of other quick images of random people and places just flicking through .... not a lot of emotion for me.. I wasn't trying to push any particular emotion except in the first half when I had the green pulsing ball going each pulse seemed to push energy out and my focus was on love energy at the time..

pretty cool!
twoRone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 01:53 PM   #207
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

i was very sorry that I couln't meditate. i won't be able to meditate next week either.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 03:16 PM   #208
Marian-Librarian
Project Avalon Researcher

The new music this time resonated with me very much. I do agree with adding elements of nature into the music to help remind us that all is one energy.

I am often given different things than some of you, and that used to perplex me, but now I view that in a different way too.

In this physical world that we are in, no two people view an event the same way-each one of us sees from our own perspective. When an event happens no two people focus on the same things-each sees with different eyes-some have a big picture view, some only see parts of the events, etc.

We are now only beginning to journey on the same path and see the same things. When we all hear, see and feel each other as one-we will be there!

Will we see from different eyes? Probably, yes. Will we all feel the same things? Hopefully, yes.Will we be different, and unique still? Absolutely. It will take as many of us as possible to get all of us there, as each one of us has an energy to give. And I believe that goal=ultimate LOVE.

This time, I only saw mountains, oceans and had a sense of traveling within the mountains. I felt Mother Gaia's heatbeat with ours. Joyful love and acceptance of what is.

On your daily journeys open your spirit eyes to the Earth and truly see the beauty around you. Celebrate your season in your country and your life. Connect with the Mother and love her in your own way.

As you look at the sky remember as you look that we all see the same sky, and when you walk upon the Earth, you walk on the same planet as someone far away from you. Be one with all. Be the connector between the heavens and the Earth- feel your feet grounded in the soil and lift your spirit upward and outward.....your energy will carry you there, when you are ready...

Reach, stretch......try.....

Love and Light,
Marian

Last edited by Marian-Librarian; 03-29-2009 at 03:19 PM.
Marian-Librarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 06:57 PM   #209
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Beloved Friends,

With comming of every meditation, I am feeling deep need to share something beautifull with you. This time again Rumi comes to me as a gift for you. Oh..Rumi...!Listen how great human heart of a great poet beats in accordance with our own, with our essence....With this poem and with an extraordinary video following it.

"...I belong to the beloved..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZqAn...655BD&index=17

Love, Love, Love! - KRUVEL
Old 04-05-2009, 03:05 AM   #210
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Nexus 2012: Synchronized Global Meditations : give your feed back

today during meditation i received a 'text message'. it came in every color of the rainbow, and the background color even changed a few times too. it said
'i l u' and there were hearts. every time i saw it, i sent the telepathic message back 'i l u', and quickly received another. this went on for a long while.

never had that happen while i was meditating, getting a text message.
i guess this could validate that the love we are sending out, it being transmitted very well.

peace in peace out
UM
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 04:20 AM   #211
vagabunda
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you, UM - that was a very nice bit of feedback

I admit, I had a very different meditation this time - I did it through Winamp with that visualization, as Mikey suggested - did anyone else find that is was a wonderful course in the infinite creative quality of the universe? The fractals were amazing.

Last edited by vagabunda; 04-05-2009 at 04:32 AM.
vagabunda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 05:54 AM   #212
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

At one point I was seeing (or visualising) rainbows, I opened my eyes and presto, the visualisation on the screen was all rainbows. I had a good one albeit foreshortened by 20 minutes due to some winamp technical glitch.

Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 06:47 AM   #213
Bonnie
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with Malletzky that last week the emotions were on the weak side in the beginning of the meditation. Yesterday though, I thought the emotions were pretty strong in the beginning followed by a decrease in strength and then coming back with vigor. As oppose to last week when I kept getting visual images of people popping in and out of my mind's eye, the meditation was not a very visual experience for me yesterday. I did, however, keep getting the feeling/impression that our planet is taking in all these emotions and somehow sending love back to us.

By the way, that's a pretty interesting experience you had their unlimited mind.
Bonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 07:55 AM   #214
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

I saw the Earth very clearly this time and I saw how lighting signals were sent into the Space...it was beautiful to see this illumination of golden shining entities, like a flying stars sent from Earth around the galaxy. I felt these lights were us, they were launched from all over the Planet one by one as we meditate. It is amazing for me, first time to see something similar.
Big joy, my friends.

Love & Light - KRUVEL
Old 04-05-2009, 09:04 AM   #215
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

This was a meditation full of some messages. Some makes sense to me, some not. Maybe some of you will have a clue about them after reading...

In the last weeks I tend to hear voices during the meditation. The first message I received was a voice coupled with a clear picture of Stonehenge.
I saw 4 entities, human maybe, pretty big in a bit shadowed ilumination, standing in front of Stonehenge as some watchers and at that moment I cleraly heard the words: "Stone..." (not completed) and "permission".

I had the feeling it had to do with our planned meditation on the sacred places, which Stonehenge belongs to. I guess that before starting with the meditation on the 9th of May, the one who will be at Stonehenge will have to ask for a kind of permission. I'm sure it is not a kind of public authorities permission we're supposed to get...but more from the Gaia itself, or maybe from this watchers, if they're realy there?

The second one was something I don't quite understand. I saw two circles, each had an arrow inside, pointing to each other. It was like a kind of direction sign.

Then I again heard another clear voice message saying "education" and just at that moment I was clearly shown the Avalon Forum website. Pretty cool, isn't it?

Another strange experience was, I was flying somewhere and suddenly I came to a kind of border, which was like a huge circle without possibilities to pass thru. Then all of a sudden, I saw a plate which I had a feeling should present a vortex or a possibility to pass thru. I came near and saw two green lamps. The first lamp was labeled with the word "pep", the second one with the word "permission". Comming closer to this gateaway, the green lamps suddenly went out and the plate dematerialized and I was given the oportunity to suddenly pass thru, if I could. But I was unable to, as I sensed I'm still not ready to, I felt I was not loaded with the proper energy somehow. Like my vibrations were still too low...

And the last and most beautiful message was at exactly 1 minute before the meditation ended. I had a clear vision of the earth, shining sooo bright and suddenly changing the form from a 3D ball to a huge 3D heart!
As if she wanted to thanks us for the healing we're doing each week, I felt a great feeling of joy and gratitude in my heart. This was remarkable, I was so overwhelmed.

With
malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 12:30 PM   #216
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member

Blesings to all

My experience was again quite different.

Took me awhile to get into (noise levels in house).

My first experience was a pulsating pink heart,The heart was like glass or crystal ,and just the edges we like this this inside was pulsating warmest pink ever felt. it got bigger as it came closer to big to see in the end but a white light remained for ages.

Then towards the end i felt my brain not my thoughts or my head m y brain had pressure in places quite mild but grew stronger to point of near pain like a head ache, throbbing but as it got to pain it would then move to another spot from front to back left to right.
Fro left to right was quick and intense front to back was more sow and heavy to point could feel my head lurching back and forth and jolt back when moved from front to back the front woud feel fresh and a feeling like fresh cool water had been wiped on my brow on hot day that kind of refreshed feeling.
The back tingled and was nice left and right was short bursts and fast then longer and stronger.

Was so peacfull when this stopped that drifted to sleep.But was awoke at 9.30 as requested as i always do so not to lose these thoughts.
My partner said i was asleep as snoring (ooops)but said i seemed to answer answer if awake and alert.

Usualy at snoring stage ya gotta shove me a few times

After when i sat to write i did not wish to i felt peacefull and wished to just experience.
So typed just one pm.to share most of this experience.
So i looked at peacefull thread on avaon that resonates with me and smiled at new posts and was content..

Truthseeker 360

Peace & Love

Last edited by Truthseeker360; 04-05-2009 at 12:33 PM. Reason: omittion in error
Truthseeker360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 10:50 PM   #217
Gemeos
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,

This time, my wife and I had almost the same feelings and images coming to us. She mentioned though that she had one particular image of her being crucified , but also being in total peace.

For most of the time we felt like we were holding hands with all this people, like embracing mother Gaia.

Towards the end I felt like I was levitating, my hands were totally energized, and my "third eye" was pushing so hard...

Overall it was a magnificent meditation with lots of colors, flashes, faces and sending lots of love and peace for you all.

Regards

Gemeos
Gemeos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 09:19 AM   #218
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Friends,

In this week's meditation I did feel the flow of Love reaching far to all of you.
It's been unstable for me due to lack of sleep accumulated over the last few weeks.
But the energy was definitively present and peacefull as always.

kindness
mudra
Old 04-18-2009, 08:58 PM   #219
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Nexus meditation 18/04/2009

I meditated along Phireflye's latest music file.
This has been a wonderfull experience of profound
relaxation and deep peace..
Colors , patterns, landscapes where triggered on a
very subtle level.. and love was present all the way.

Thank you Phireflye

Kindness
mudra
Old 04-18-2009, 10:29 PM   #220
Gemeos
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,

Finally, after 2 weeks without participating in the meditation, today at 8pm there I was, ready to start... but today it was strange...
I experienced some difficulties in concentrating, with some extra thoughts poping in my mind.

The hour passed running and I felt total emptiness.

Right now I'm feeling frustrated!

Hope it was different to you my Friends.

Best

Gemeos
Old 04-18-2009, 10:51 PM   #221
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemeos View Post
Hi,

Finally, after 2 weeks without participating in the meditation, today at 8pm there I was, ready to start... but today it was strange...
I experienced some difficulties in concentrating, with some extra thoughts poping in my mind.

The hour passed running and I felt total emptiness.

Right now I'm feeling frustrated!

Hope it was different to you my Friends.

Best

Gemeos
Gemeos ,

These things happen to all of us.
Not two meditations are of the the same quality.
We are still learning.
Don't feel frustrated . I would suggest to you
that you give it another try tomorrow or when
you feel like it so you are not left with a loss.

Kindness
mudra
Old 04-18-2009, 11:03 PM   #222
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Since I missed last week's I tried Perseide's second med. I found the images beautiful and captivating but ended up near the end closing my eyes and focusing on the music. I didn't go as deeply as the last few times but seemed to have gained a couple of new insights. So was well worth it.
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 02:24 PM   #223
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Blessings, my friends,

I used the Meditation With Nature file this time. Meditation was one of the deepest and most vivid until now. I felt my self connected with all of you as never before. The strongest picture was: seeing all of you sitting over the globe, everyone at his/her own part of the planet, meditating.
At the same time, beams of golden light from each ones hearts were interveawed all across the Earth to a beautiful sacred geometry shape with many dimensions.

Mother Earth was playing a sublime dance with us last night, warriors.

Glory to Light, Love for everything. - KRUVEL
Old 04-19-2009, 06:49 PM   #224
phireflye
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
I used the Meditation With Nature file this time. Meditation was one of the deepest and most vivid until now. I felt my self connected with all of you as never before. The strongest picture was: seeing all of you sitting over the globe, everyone at his/her own part of the planet, meditating.
At the same time, beams of golden light from each ones hearts were interveawed all across the Earth to a beautiful sacred geometry shape with many dimensions.

Mother Earth was playing a sublime dance with us last night, warriors.
Aewsome! I saw this too, have seen it before as well. I listened to the new version and the effect was better than anticipated for me, so I was happy. I also had a very deep meditation, deepest yet, and felt my energy body expand. Also i noticed my body generating a lot of heat, to the point that i sweated. interesting. and I was quite "stoned" after the meditation for many hours.

Quote:
I meditated along Phireflye's latest music file.
This has been a wonderfull experience of profound
relaxation and deep peace..
Colors , patterns, landscapes where triggered on a
very subtle level.. and love was present all the way.
how wonderful Mudra, my heart is glad to hear your experience
gratitude to You and...everyone participating....

[frankly, i am flying by seat of pants and intuition, on this project, lol. this soundscape was my attempt to create something that could hold space until Phied comes back and blows us away with the rest of his amazing vision... so get better, Phied! We are all imagining You already *Well and Thriving*...]

am curious about the upcoming spinning crop circles videos.....

phireflye
phireflye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 11:29 AM   #225
Gemeos
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Gemeos ,

These things happen to all of us.
Not two meditations are of the the same quality.
We are still learning.
Don't feel frustrated . I would suggest to you
that you give it another try tomorrow or when
you feel like it so you are not left with a loss.

Kindness
mudra
Thank you Mudra for your words.

Since the beginning of these synchronized global meditations that I have been experiencing powerful and very, very deep sessions, apart from the visio one, which was the weakest so far. That's why I felt a little frustrated by this last meditation, because it was too superficial and I couldn't feel the global connection.

I know that there's no two meditations alike, and that every time is a little different. But after a hard week of intense work, I was hopping for something more powerful.

Wednesday I'll be there for Phiedpiper.

I wish You and everyone else a very good week.

Best Regards

Gemeos