Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-14-2008, 11:09 PM   #1
LotusEarth
Avalon Senior Member

Default Has anyone experienced weird malfunctions with cellphone, internet, etc.

I left my cell phone at my house today and when I got back from work I had all a lot of missed calls. I received duplications of emails I already had in my inbox. Was wondering if anybody else has been experiencing glitches with their electronics?

Last edited by LotusEarth; 10-14-2008 at 11:14 PM.
LotusEarth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 11:20 PM   #2
granny
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Has anyone experienced weird malfunctions with cellphone, internet, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LotusEarth View Post
I left my cell phone at my house today and when I got back from work I had all a lot of missed calls. I received duplications of emails I already had in my inbox. Was wondering if anybody else has been experiencing glitches with their electronics?

Here is something very odd I have noticed lately.

It is the time on my DVR from cable ... it has been running 30 seonds ahead of the time listed on CNN (during the day lately when the time is displayed in the lower right hand corner) and also 30 seconds ahead of my laptop time.

Strange ...

Gran
granny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 11:21 PM   #3
Banned

Default Re: Has anyone experienced weird malfunctions with cellphone, internet, etc.

I have a cell phone that I don't use for anything (no social, work, etc. calls), it's only for one thing I jokingly call it the 'Bat Phone'. But I always have it if not ON me, WITH me. It seems kind of stupid carrying two cells around but I have this phone for a reason.

I can count the number of calls I've recieved on it on one hand, prior to this past week and a half or so. In this time, I've recieved probably 15 calls.

Most were from 'private' numbers where they either left no message or hung up when I answered. One was an obvious wrong number and three I recieved from numbers that went to the same phone directory ("please enter your partys extension") when I called back.

It's an odd coincidence.....
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 11:27 PM   #4
wes_whitewolf
Avalon Senior Member

Angry Re: Has anyone experienced weird malfunctions with cellphone, internet, etc.

Funny you should ask. Yes...it started on this site. I was trying to do a search of the threads using the following: Alex Jones CIA
When I hit the search button, it sent me into a continuous loop...finally gave up, tried to log back on with no success but all other internet sites came up instantly. Was just now successful in logging back on to the forum.

Wanted to follow up to see if there is any truth to the rumor that AJ is a Jesuit/CIA operative...probably just coincidence...
wes_whitewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 11:39 PM   #5
Soul Sequence
Avalon Senior Member

It's been said, sorry I cant remember which PC interview, that we are entering a time now where we, as a human race, will seek more in things that are tangible or things that are more fact based, scientific, proven, etc... In other words, our eyes and ears and all our senses will be "awakened" and more intune to our surroundings and in what's actually going on. In a sense, we've taken the "red pill" and are escaping this "matrix".
On a side note, the only thing strange I've noticed is that my internet connection has become extremely slow at times and my connection "resets" constantly, usually every three hrs but mostly sporadic yet very frequent. This is of course very annoying but I can choose to be paranoid, but I'm not, if it is related to what's going on, I'm not going to let the little annoyance deter me from investigating and researching the truth.

Regards and Blessings,
Soul Sequence
Soul Sequence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 11:54 PM   #6
wes_whitewolf
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Sequence View Post
It's been said, sorry I cant remember which PC interview, that we are entering a time now where we, as a human race, will seek more in things that are tangible or things that are more fact based, scientific, proven, etc... In other words, our eyes and ears and all our senses will be "awakened" and more intune to our surroundings and in what's actually going on. In a sense, we've taken the "red pill" and are escaping this "matrix".
On a side note, the only thing strange I've noticed is that my internet connection has become extremely slow at times and my connection "resets" constantly, usually every three hrs but mostly sporadic yet very frequent. This is of course very annoying but I can choose to be paranoid, but I'm not, if it is related to what's going on, I'm not going to let the little annoyance deter me from investigating and researching the truth.

Regards and Blessings,
Soul Sequence
However, you have to admit it would be really cool if one had a high-tech reverse search device to go back through the lines and determine who has been sniffing around within our computers yes? Would be even cooler to have a special button to fry their systems once they were identified as hackers.
wes_whitewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 12:03 AM   #7
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

I have a lot of resets on my internet, but I'm on an AT&T air card, and on 2G, so I figured it might have something to do with that.

However, this morning, I couldn't get onto the web anywhere. The software said I had 5 bars, I was connected, but I couldn't get out. Couldn't look at the online class I teach, couldn't get to any of my regular websites - or even my occasional websites.

I could get my email downloaded, however - I figured it was because of the size of the packets, but don't really know for sure.

At first I thought there might be something going on that really swamped the Iway, but haven't seen anything in the news so far.

Alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 12:13 AM   #8
Soul Sequence
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wes_whitewolf View Post
However, you have to admit it would be really cool if one had a high-tech reverse search device to go back through the lines and determine who has been sniffing around within our computers yes? Would be even cooler to have a special button to fry their systems once they were identified as hackers.
LOL, yes, that would be cool!
Soul Sequence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 03:58 AM   #9
merkabagirl
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Has anyone experienced weird malfunctions with cellphone, internet, etc.

We are also coming out of 4-6 weeks of Mercury Retrograde ... which causes glitches/challenges/opportunities in the things that Mercury rules (ie: all types of communication systems and transport/travel)
merkabagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 05:37 AM   #10
Truthsayer
Avalon Senior Member

For the past two days, I have had problems with my cellphone line breaking up after a few seconds of talktime or not hearing the other party at all.
Truthsayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 06:06 AM   #11
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Was wondering if anybody else has been experiencing glitches with their electronics?
Yes. And I'm not the only one. Interesting.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 08:57 AM   #12
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

lots of things happened lately but the past few years were also quite intriguing.
years ago i was high-speed dubbing a audio music cassette just to find in the fresh made copy an embedded radio transmission about a volcano eruption in the philippines (it didn`t belong there..and I`m half philippino)
at work i had many spontaneous phone connections with various individuals over many years..the phone would ring at the other one`s end and my side too..so when we picked up the phone we went like "what do you want.? no ! what do YOU want. you called me..no I didn`t i picked up your phone call!.."

often prior to the world economic forum in davos i can hear unusual clicking noises in the phone which i guess is someone else like "homeland security" listening.

i have had cell phone messages get delayed for a long time...but what i find most disturbing, is how e-mails come in twice. i found that it would be mails from silly friends containing explicit language or "dangerous words" (blow up, shoot, kill ...) i have replied to the second mails just to get a confused call from the guy saying: "what`s the matter with you.? i sent you that mail one week ago and now you give me the same ****** reply?!" didn`t you see the mailing date? don`t you clean up your mailbox?"

lately i was watching News-TV channel NTV just to see how the TV screen turned black when it got interesting about the collapse on wall street...(the TV was on, and all other channels were fine) a friend of mine living in another town was watching the same news channel at the same time..and all was fine with his reception.

ps: when I tried to post this, clicking on "new reply" at the bottom just gave me a "cannot find the website" error message. that`s why i chose to use the "quote" button of the first post.

cheers:-)

Last edited by capreycorn; 10-15-2008 at 08:59 AM.
capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 09:33 AM   #13
Floyd
Retired Avalon Member

Last edited by Floyd; 10-31-2008 at 08:25 AM.
Floyd is offline   Reply With Quote