Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-06-2010, 04:37 AM   #1
dragonfly
Avalon Senior Member

Default Discernment

Hello all,

I haven't participated much in posting here but, I really want to right now. I have been following Project Camelot since their first interview with Marshall Masters a few years ago. Every interview, audio and radio show I have absorbed. I've watched daily, this movement that has taken place and it has warmed my heart. Movement of consciousness. They have been a catalyst like no other. I too am on a path for truth. Whatever the heck it really is. Indeed the path is wrought with deception, emotion, and goodness of all imaginable influences. I must say that this recent activity with the different directions of the founders of Camelot does not surprise me at all. I feel it of extreme importance for us to really go back to what resonates within ourselves. It is a deep lesson to behold at this juncture. It is a fork in the road.

Will you feed your ego, or nourish your soul?

What really guides you?

I for one reach for Authenticity. I resonate with Bills message and if you read this Bill, know that I honor your integrity. You have handled yourself very well through the whole of years I've been observing. A patient man indeed!!

All pun intended…..'hats off to you'

I very much look forward to what grows from here forward.

Without Light there can be no shadow.
Contrast is key to learning.
Inner discernment is essential.

Cheers
dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote