Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 05-14-2009, 12:40 AM   #1
sleepingnomore

Default Asking the Unthinkable

This question has been on my mind for many years and I've finally decided it's time to ask it.

What do OPIs eat? Has anyone ever heard of an insider mention this? If we are truely getting technology to aid mankind from benevolent ETs then why haven't we even heard rumors about more productive and efficient ways to feed our populations? These questions have been bothering me quite a bit lately. Anyone care to take a stab at them?
Old 05-14-2009, 02:46 AM   #2
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Asking the Unthinkable

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepingnomore View Post
This question has been on my mind for many years and I've finally decided it's time to ask it.

What do OPIs eat? Has anyone ever heard of an insider mention this? If we are truely getting technology to aid mankind from benevolent ETs then why haven't we even heard rumors about more productive and efficient ways to feed our populations? These questions have been bothering me quite a bit lately. Anyone care to take a stab at them?
Sorry, but what is OPI's?
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 02:52 AM   #3
sleepingnomore

Off Planet Intelligence (as in ETs).
Old 05-14-2009, 04:03 AM   #4
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

If I had to guess....

BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 04:18 AM   #5
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Depending on which OPI race we are looking at, some eats plants; some eats missing children, live.

-feeler
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 04:36 AM   #6
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

According to this book title they don't eat DOG FOOD

BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 04:53 AM   #7
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Dog food? Certainly not. The title is misleading; it should have noted: "Certain alien races eat".

Aliens eat 200,000 U.S. missing children per year.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread232012/pg1

-feeler
Old 05-14-2009, 05:19 AM   #8
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

It is believed that the human body releases chemicals into the muscle tissue when scared or fearfull... THIS is what "they" are after.

Children especially
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 05:39 AM   #9
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammytray View Post
It is believed that the human body releases chemicals into the muscle tissue when scared or fearfull... THIS is what "they" are after.

Children especially
Literally this is feeding on fear.

This is child abuse - to the extreme.

Hence, protect all children, we should.

-feeler
Old 05-14-2009, 05:43 AM   #10
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeler View Post
Literally this is feeding on fear.

This is child abuse - to the extreme.

Hence, protect all children, we should.

-feeler

Protect ALL children? Impossible.
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 06:52 AM   #11
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
If I had to guess....

Brook,

I'm listening to the interview.

Richard D. Hall interviews Linda Moulton Howe about the worldwide phenomena of animal mutilation.
http://www.richplanet.net/detail.php?dbindex=180

-feeler
Old 05-14-2009, 08:21 AM   #12
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

They eat PIE!

OPI = PI=3.141
O=The circle/round pie

Last edited by iainl140285; 05-14-2009 at 09:56 AM.
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 11:22 AM   #13
sleepingnomore

Not PIE!
Old 05-14-2009, 11:55 AM   #14
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Asking the Unthinkable

Im sure there are as many diverse forms of food as there are different types of entitees in the Absolutum however here is one account from

"We, the Arcturians" on what the Arcturians means of nourishment is:

"We consume energy, just as all of the Beings in the universe do.

We have a different form of food than what you are accustomed to eating.
We prefer mainly effervescent liquids that are high on the vitality scale for the spirit.

Those foods that vibrate on the lower levels cannot be consumed by our people, for they are of the nature that will dull the senses to the higher consciousness and states of mind.

If we were to describe some of the foods we consume, we would have to describe them in terms of some of the minerals that you have on the planet Earth. We do not choose those of an unstable chemical structure.

We can produce just about any combination of vibration foods with the ships devices, and we do not dwell on the flavours or smells as you do on the Earth.

We fill the inner mechanisms with energy in a similar fashion as you fill your automobiles. When we run low on the vibration we need, we make a concoction of the highest grade of energy and vibration to accomodate our spirit.

We do not have to do this on a regular basis. We only do this when necessary
."

The Plejaren eat fruit that they grow in their gardens, the fruit has such enormous vitality that a single peach or other fruit might keep you nourished for a couple of days.

I could go on.. but will limit this to these 2 examples for now.

Universally Yours,

L
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 12:46 PM   #15
sleepingnomore

Thank you for posting that information lumanari, I just hope that liquid isn't produced from living creatures.

Regarding the fear/emotion for food post, I had always heard it was more like a drug than food to some entities.
Old 05-14-2009, 12:52 PM   #16
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

If they are highly advanced in consciousness and spirituality, they probably just absorb the Prana around them and gain energy/sustenance from that. That is why grey's and other beings are so skinny. The massive body cavity that we humans have to hold our digestive system is not necessary, since they do not digest.
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 12:57 PM   #17
sleepingnomore

Lorien,

I had always hoped that was the case. I hope you're right!
Old 05-14-2009, 01:20 PM   #18
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Swerdlow differentiates between Aliens and ETs on pg 10 Blue Blood True Blood book: “Approx. 5 bill. Yrs ago, Angelic-like beings entered into this Milky Way galaxy & attempted to experience life in a physical universe. These Angelic beings who entered into this physical plane quickly became both physical & non-physical simultaneously. The secret gov’t refers to this condition of existence as “extraterrestial“. Aliens, in gov’t terms, refers to purely physical beings from another physical world in this physical universe.” He uses the same distinction in his book. The non-physical eventually becoming trapped in the physical (“fall from grace” concept).

I’ve not seen this discussed at Avalon but it rings true and might have something to do with this discussion.

SleepingNoMore asked: If we are truly getting technology (to aid mankind) from benevolent ETs then why haven't we even heard rumors about more productive and efficient ways to feed our populations?

Pardon me for placing the parenthesis in there to distinguish your question as I think you meant to regard benevolent ETs assisting us to feed our world more efficiently…

Well, apparently they aren’t. ETs being non physical, are out their jurisdiction, so to speak. That could be a question as I’m merely speculating as we all are. Reptilian Aliens among us (from Draco) (according to Swerdlow, we are aliens ourselves as well, former ETs from Lyrae) have their own agenda right?

I find it interesting too, having watched the recent David Icke interview at ConsciousMediaNetwork, he postulates that we consume physical food, including meat as a result of having lost our higher spiritual vibratory natures.

Whether or not 'reptilians' consume our flesh, hormones etc.. well, Swerdlow claims that the reps are programmed to think themselves superior because they are androgynous (as are non physical entities)
just as we think ourselves superior to non human creatures on this planet & we consume them... (for vegans, yes, even plants have intelligence & life, which we consume).
Perspective...
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 01:40 PM   #19
sleepingnomore

I'm familiar with David's work. Your comment on the angelic beings having been trapped in both physical and nonphysical existence is along the line of some of my beliefs. Would they be what we know as the "Ancient Ones"?
Old 05-14-2009, 03:25 PM   #20
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

I don't know the answer to the "ancient ones" as every author has their own jargon.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote