Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 10-06-2008, 07:10 AM   #101
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Zeitgeist Addendum**must see**

Just watched it last night. Useful information and suggestions indeed.

Did anyone see the trailer:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...eitgeist&hl=en

George Carlin: "...and eveyone's got a cell phone that makes pancakes, so they don't want to rock the boat"

Spot on.

George nails it again:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...it&vt=lf&hl=en
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 08:38 AM   #102
UsAndThem

I love how everyone bashes the first zeitgeist for the start? Why is it false? What makes any religion factual, where are any facts indeed that are not stories or beliefs that disprove his findings which mind you are based on Jordan Maxwell and Acharya S research? What he says is very true, that it is one gigantic story. And in the newest one he solidifies this. His work is based on the research of Jordan Maxwell. I challenge anyone out there to research as much as this man has done. Everyone is very quick to write off things that are outside of there belief systems and ideas of what is reality, this movie is asking you to look outside of these pathetic illusions we believe to be true and WAKE UP!! Religion is the biggest tool of divide and conquer and prays on the weak minded. What Joseph presents on religion, and what Maxwell's research has shown is no more nonfactual than all religious belief structures and what they preach to be right! Religion is a massive tool in what they plan to achieve, and if you cannot get your head around that...........well then you have a long way to go. He may not be right in all aspects of the religious story, but who the hell is??? Not even religious scholars can agree on anything!!!! Hence all of the wars and bloodshed!
Old 10-06-2008, 08:56 AM   #103
bennycog
Avalon Senior Member

i am just trying to get my head around how this movie can actually be one of the most perfect i have seen that really would wake, well, everyone up who watches it.
now dont you think that these elite would have prior knoweledge of such a tool to wake up the masses. they did not interesect and still have not.
does this show that they are now dead in the water or they were never there at all?
bennycog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 10:17 AM   #104
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

Just want to say I briefly met Peter Joseph ( Zeitgeist 1&2 creator) in London and found him to be a very sincere and even humble person. He took the time to talk with me and my daughter , we spoke about mind control, chemtrails etc, and what he was going to do next. He was a good listener , too.
I am thrilled with how he has worked out how to reach people where they live in his latest film, ie MONEY and the big lie behind it all.This could just work. And how incredibly timely, too!

It's a fantastic job and I think Zeitgeist 1 is a wonderful introduction for people who know nothing of the conspiracy against us, but are willing to take a peak behind the curtain at the string pullers.

I'm going to send this to all the people who thought I was talking bollocks.
I am grateful TPTB are taking the **** with this orchestrated money collapse, finally we may get some sheeps turning into peeps.

BTW, I also love Peter Joseph's voice as well as Carl's, kind of like a mental massage.Whats wrong with that?

Last edited by swordsmith; 10-06-2008 at 10:20 AM.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 10:56 AM   #105
elirien
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsAndThem View Post
I love how everyone bashes the first zeitgeist for the start? Why is it false? What makes any religion factual, where are any facts indeed that are not stories or beliefs that disprove his findings which mind you are based on Jordan Maxwell and Acharya S research? What he says is very true, that it is one gigantic story. And in the newest one he solidifies this. His work is based on the research of Jordan Maxwell. I challenge anyone out there to research as much as this man has done. Everyone is very quick to write off things that are outside of there belief systems and ideas of what is reality, this movie is asking you to look outside of these pathetic illusions we believe to be true and WAKE UP!! Religion is the biggest tool of divide and conquer and prays on the weak minded. What Joseph presents on religion, and what Maxwell's research has shown is no more nonfactual than all religious belief structures and what they preach to be right! Religion is a massive tool in what they plan to achieve, and if you cannot get your head around that...........well then you have a long way to go. He may not be right in all aspects of the religious story, but who the hell is??? Not even religious scholars can agree on anything!!!! Hence all of the wars and bloodshed!
lumping religion all together into one cult is quite wrong factually. jordan maxwell has many deliberate errors which he refuses to correct (like the other persons who use his research like tsarion and icke). I'm not pro religion but pro fact.

I could direct you to some sites that have checked their evidence if you'd like and feel that you are ready.
elirien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 10:58 AM   #106
Tuza

I would appreciate your links elirien please. Thank you in advance.
Old 10-06-2008, 11:23 AM   #107
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

oh, and just wanted to say, the mode of highspeed travel mentioned by the venus project is apparently already in existence/use in the deep underground military bases according to Phil Schneider and others.
What would jet lag be like from 4000 mph travel ?
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 01:29 PM   #108
UsAndThem

Quote:
Originally Posted by elirien View Post
lumping religion all together into one cult is quite wrong factually. jordan maxwell has many deliberate errors which he refuses to correct (like the other persons who use his research like tsarion and icke). I'm not pro religion but pro fact.

I could direct you to some sites that have checked their evidence if you'd like and feel that you are ready.
Yeh but what is fact to you? Like i say, what is fact or fiction? They are all just beliefs. See beyond the mistakes Maxwell makes, and the belief structures and holy books in all religious structures, it just confuses everyone. Maxwell may be wrong about some "facts", but that's not the point, the point is that religion has been used to brainwash society dude, not help.

Got to see the big picture, not these pathetic little factual games. This is what divides people!! Hence my original post. I never said it was a cult, i said it was a tool, a system to control, much like the monetary system we live in. Just another tool! Money divides people into classes, and religion divides people "spiritually" not that it is spiritual at all. I don't need to see the evidence, what is their evidence based on? The bible? What they were told in school? Geee sounds like everyone else. I have seen the Jordan Maxwell debunked links, I've seen them all. No need for the links thanks.
Old 10-06-2008, 01:46 PM   #109
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsAndThem View Post
Yeh but what is fact to you? Like i say, what is fact or fiction? They are all just beliefs. See beyond the mistakes Maxwell makes, and the belief structures and holy books in all religious structures, it just confuses everyone. Maxwell may be wrong about some "facts", but that's not the point, the point is that religion has been used to brainwash society dude, not help.

Got to see the big picture, not these pathetic little factual games. This is what divides people!! Hence my original post. I never said it was a cult, i said it was a tool, a system to control, much like the monetary system we live in. Just another tool! Money divides people into classes, and religion divides people "spiritually" not that it is spiritual at all. I don't need to see the evidence, what is their evidence based on? The bible? What they were told in school? Geee sounds like everyone else. I have seen the Jordan Maxwell debunked links, I've seen them all. No need for the links thanks.
YOU COULD HAVE SAID ALL THAT BY JUST POSTING :

"CANT HEAR YOU, FINGERS IN EARS"

Curse those pesky FACTS, always getting in the way of reality.

The burden of proof lays with the producer of Zeitgeist. If he wants to convince skeptics & change peoples minds, he is going to have to be accurate.
And before you get stuck into me, I LOVE both films but am not so blinkered as to ignore the errors in the first one.
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 03:40 PM   #110
Stephen

Default Re: New Zeitgeist film out today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EYES WIDE OPEN View Post
carl had his faults, I am not disagreeing with you but I think you need to reconsider your view of him. It is terribly one sided.

And yes, he was inspiring & profound :

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe.

Personally, I would be delighted if there were a life after death, especially if it permitted me to continue to learn about this world and others, if it gave me a chance to discover how history turns out.

Where we have strong emotions, we're liable to fool ourselves.
I agree pretty much...good post!
Yes, he had faults. We all do.
He also was a skeptic which in my opinion is healthy.
I 'believe' he saw the light later in life though on the fact of ETs and such.

BUT, What do *I* know? hehe! I am no expert. I am just Dood!
Old 10-06-2008, 05:36 PM   #111
Sir-Chi
Avalon Senior Member

Default Zeitgeist 2 now online to watch

The first was excellent now the very timely "Zeitgeist 2" which happens to deeply go over the economic system along with much more.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...05277695921912

Hope my galactic brothers and sisters at this amazing forum get as much out of this as i did.

To a Rise in Consciousness
with much,
love, light and laughter
Sir-Chi
Sir-Chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 05:39 PM   #112
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Jenny

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 07:14 PM   #113
nestingwave
Avalon Senior Member

I carefully watched both movies twice.

How timely!

As this huge fraud collapses people will really start to wake up fast. Some will manifest their me me my my mine selfishness and others will cooperate to help others. Eventually, the New Paradigm which is a growing vision in so many will become manifest. Meanwhile the old must die because it simply is not sustainable any longer.

It has been a zombification of total insanity and all of us have bought into that meme. We are now seeing the expected outcome of such selfish illusion.

I know many are panicing as they loose everything they cling to and have assumed was the meaning of their life. However, the old way is FINISHED FOREVER. The age of "for sale" is over permenantly.

This econimic melt down was suppose to be controlled and go down according to schedule but that was a miscalculation. The illuminati controllers are now fully EXPOSED and can no longer dupe the world.

They will be dismayed to see that do many people will cooperate and use teamwork to overcome the deprivation. You see, these selfish despots just assumed that eveyone was a greedhead like them. A tremendous miscalculation due to their tunnelvision and arrogance.
Yes, we are facing some years of chaos and turmoil but what we saw in at the end of Zeitgeiss II will no longer be hindered to rise up.

I think David Wilcock was right. The controllers are very scared and upset because THEY HAVE LOST and inwardly know it. Hoisted upon their own petard because in their assumptions did not take the human heart into consideration. Nor its valor, apprecaition and compassion. These are things which they simply cannot relate to and they are the undoing of those tyrants.

I also think David is correct that there will be no "nuclear war" because ETI has shown us several times that they will NOT allow that because they are the caregivers of Mother Earth and want us to wake up to the fact that we are too. When it comes to raping Mother Earth by splitting the atom to murder millions, this simply cannot be allowed because what happens here EFFECTS the entire Universe and other realms beyond our frequency. Such insanity is cedrtainly not the will of the peoples of this planet and the hand full of despots that would trash this planet in thier suicidal self destruction as their hatred lashes out in their dying moments, will not be allowed.

Many think ETI is just an onlooker. Contactees know better. ETI is VERY interested in our transformation out of this total insanity.

I thought it was interesting in Zeitgeiss II how clean energy alternatives were shown that didn't even include the biggest one of all, which is already waiting in the wings --- energy from the vacuum (Dr. Tom Bearden, John Bidini and many others.) FREE energy forever. ALL the free energy we could ever need.

The fact is, we ALREADY have the technology to accomplish what was shown and much more.

NO MORE MONEY. PERIOD. No need for it. When people are free to follow their biss for the good of all, there will be NO lack of motivation as the mind control programming has enculcated us to believe.

So, in the long run, this economic melt down is necessary and positive. No more banks? So what. Good riddance. No more politics? Excellent. No more "for sale?" No more STATE? Some simply cannot conceive of that because they are so brain washed. All these things are ... transformative.

This is the greatest leap in consciousness that can be imagined and is beyond imagination.

Peace be unto all,

nestingwave
nestingwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 08:53 PM   #114
md3inaustin
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New Zeitgeist film out today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahmay View Post
Hope they have fixed the inaccuracies, because mostly it was a powerful film except for the first part. (I have no problem being down on religion, but it just wasn't factual). Thanks for posting this!
Hi Sarahmay: What in whole or part was not factual? I'm looking for info.

Thanx,
~ md3inaustin
md3inaustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 08:59 PM   #115
STicKY_EyEs
Avalon Senior Member

WOW!!!!! I JUST WATCH IT AND I AM TRULEY SPEECHLESS!!!!!!!
This movie is a true eye opener. I TRULEY DONT FEEL THE SAME.....
People please pass the word about this movie please!!!!!

Peace and Love to ALL!!!!!
STicKY_EyEs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 09:09 PM   #116
Sir-Chi
Avalon Senior Member

I'm very happy this film finally came out. The first was awesome and i must have handed out at least a 100 copies.

Peter Joseph does an excellent job of giving everyone a spherical look at our reality from a micro to a macrocosmic view.

Zeitgeist films & the amazing interviews of Project Camelot are excellent examples of how easy it can be to effect the consciousness of many and uplift life.

Chris Everards films though on the darker side .... really gives a close look at who the secret societies really are but i feel the real key is to focus on a global ascension.

TO A Rise In Consciousness
with much,
love, light and laughter
Sir-Chi
Sir-Chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 11:11 PM   #117
Stephen

Now watch this by Naomi Wolf:

YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XgkeTanCGI

This was a recent inteview on October 3rd.

I believe she has a good grasp on what is going on directly under our noses....
Old 10-07-2008, 02:04 AM   #118
undetected
Avalon Senior Member

Just watched it. The movie is brilliant. The mere fact that somebody put this together and managed to spread it among thousands of people in a few days is a great sign of the transformation already in progress.
[I wonder, do we have some hackers who could hijack some satellites and broadcast the movie on some mainstream TV channel? That would be fun, heh. Well, wishful thinking but anyway.]
I want to express thanks and respect to the makers of this movie. The timing is perfect too. Great job!
undetected is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 03:54 AM   #119
DJModer
Avalon Senior Member

Does anybody know the people who made the Zeitgeist movies? They spend time to do research and to make these wonderful movies yet to give them away for free. I appreciate the work they do and would like to know how they are able to compile the latest financial information into movie and release it at the right time.

The project venus is very interesting and is very futuristic, but it seem to be difficult to implement without reeducating people to learn how to take care of each other. The new system will never operate properly using people from the current monetary system that are full of greed and laziness. I also want to know where do they get this idea from since it is very similar to what Alex Collier indirectly described.

To make this project a reality, people need to see a real example of a city. They will probably need to convince the oil companies and the corporate bankers to step down from their power and how could this be possible?

To make this possible, we need to make the money useless, most of the earth population will be wiped out and start over from the people with the new education system and philosophy. In addition, the zero-point energy technology needs to be revealed and introduced to make to VTOL aircraft a reality. This can be as evil as the NWO or is this a result of the NWO?.
DJModer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 04:43 PM   #120
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Able,

Thanks for the links.

I just watched 'Zeitgeist: Addendum', it is one of the most revealing experiences i have ever had.
I have the feeling - i would actually better say, i am convinced - it is The Line i have always been looking for in this physical Incarnation.

I have therefore taken the Decision, from now on, to invest all my Will and Strength to bring the Ideal of Zeitgeist as close to my daily Reality as possible.

No matter what happens further, i will not go back to the System i am now leaving behind. Definitely.

I would like to share this Choice with all the Comrades on this Forum.

Behold The Future, it is within You!

RaKaR
www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Last edited by RaKaR; 10-07-2008 at 04:54 PM.
RaKaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 05:29 PM   #121
Reveling John
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Zeitgeist Addendum**must see**

Quote:
Originally Posted by EYES WIDE OPEN View Post
The burden of proof lays with the producer of Zeitgeist. If he wants to convince skeptics & change peoples minds, he is going to have to be accurate.
Burden of proof? Who's trying to prove anything?

If you do not already have some inward suspicion that what you have been trained to believe and the *way things work* is profoundly false, these movies will not prove a damn thing to you.

Zeitgeist and Zeitgeist Addendum are confirmations of what those who resonate with the films feel as an intuitive condemnation of our society. An *intuitive* and *experiential* wisdom that this is not the way things aught to be and that anyone who is attempting to preserve the relevance of existing institutions and societal structures, or of belief systems like *religion*, *scientism*, and *history*, is utterly and dismally out-of-tune with the current wave of reality.

Proof and corroborative evidence are paradigms of a past system of belief.
Experience, what you feel inside, is the new truth and it will necessarily be different for every single entity who has an awareness of this existence.

Down with materialism. Down with abstractionism.

Welcome Experientialism.

What do you FEEL is TRUE?

Last edited by Reveling John; 10-07-2008 at 05:41 PM.
Reveling John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 05:39 PM   #122
Reveling John
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Zeitgeist Addendum**must see**

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaKaR View Post
I have therefore taken the Decision, from now on, to invest all my Will and Strength to bring the Ideal of Zeitgeist as close to my daily Reality as possible.
Right on, Rakar. I also felt, possibly from beginning to end, that I was in full resonance with the film. By the time I reached the final list of possible actions that can be taken, I felt,

"I am unwilling to continue to participate in a system that is so blatantly unfair, unjust, and unwilling to commit to a future that is guided by Love."

And to counter that:

"I am compelled to commit to any service or task that will bring into being a society in which all basic needs of ALL peoples are accounted for and allows humanity to pursue it's central and most significant objective: The Creation of Dreams as Experience."

Yesterday, while out for a long walk I had this great thought:

"I am here on Earth for the beginning of civilization. This is so awesome."

I suggest that anyone who feels in resonance with the film go to this site on October 10th (Friday):

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/
Reveling John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 05:45 PM   #123
Levi

Very Nice Movie

I think it's i very good movie to awake people, because it's explained
pretty good for 'normal' people. I already sent the link to much of
my friends!

I'm very curious about the zeitgeist movement! Hopefully it
will be such a success as Project Avalon!!!
Old 10-07-2008, 07:58 PM   #124
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Good Vibes to you, Reveling John,

Watching Zeitgeist was like listening to your own dream being, somehow, told by a third person. It profoundly resonated with my entire Essence.
I just wanted to do something. Straight away.
The conviction which i always have, that is, that there is not such a thing like fatality, that we, Humans, are co-creators - that the reality and the World we live in are but the result of my choices, decisions and deeds - is utterly strengthened by that Experience.

After i read the testimony of the first member at the thread 'Zeitgeist: Addendum - interactive', i went on to send the link to all the addresses i have on my PC - including even those of compagnies by which i applied for work in a recent or far past!

It is indeed up to us. It is Time for a Change a Paradigm.

I would like, in this respect, to find a way to bring the Perspective of Zeitgeist, as a Global Vision, in the context of the Communities, the Ground Crew, we are now building at Avalon.
One idea is to open a list of Avalon Members willing to go the Path of Zeitgeist; to have, already here within this Forum, some thorough exchanges of ideas about the Practical Ways Forward and to join The Venus Project - when it get launched, Oct. 10th, indeed - as a Solid Crew, united by Will and Convictions.

Any suggestion in this sense would be highly appreciated.

Peace and Wisdom.

RaKaR
www.futureofmankind.co.uk
RaKaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 10:58 AM   #125
Happy_Days

Thumbs up Re: Zeitgeist Addendum**must see**

WOW!! What an amazing film!!

I think everybody should watch this and pass the link on to everyone they can.

I think it would also help for people to view it via Google Videos, that way, there is a chance it will appear on the top of the 'Most Watched' lists and become visible to even more people.

Andy

Tags
new zeitgeist addendum