Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-12-2009, 12:14 AM   #11
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempestGarden View Post
Bill,

That being said, I have to say that I am a little disappointed in this statement. Let me also preface this by saying that I am a gay man and I fully believe and support that you are entitled to your own opinion and view of this world. Upon reading what you wrote, you are seemingly inferring that someone that is homosexual/bisexual somehow has "ethics and values [that] are open to question". It's possible that you are referring to something else, but if you are not, I couldn't disagree with you more. Sexuality and/or sexual orientation has nothing to do with ethics or morality in any way, shape or form. That is religion talking.

Again, you are more than entitled to your own opinion, but I would just like you to know that I am a very big fan of yours and when I read this I have to be real honest... I was very disappointed that you would say something like this. If I misunderstood what you meant, then I apologize. It just reads as though you are stating what I explained above.
That was the point of my looking as to what the DCMusclewolf had to do with anything and why I asked Bill if he had issues with Greer being gay. I have no issues with one's lifestyle as straight, gay, bi, or trans. I would like to know why Bill threw that into the mix and the link was not on that page so I had to look it up on Google to find the Manhunt pdf page.

US
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote