Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-16-2009, 03:08 AM   #51
Instead
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: "Handbooks for The New Paradigm"

I am averaging about 30 minutes per page. I only read about 3 pages per day because the information is so different from just about everything I'm exposed to around me.
I am reminded of pages 62-63 in Embracing the Rainbow where readers are instructed to dream the dream of the new paradigm and I believe that is what we are doing while exchanging ideas for visualization. This is good stuff here! Thanks for sharing!
Instead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 02:52 PM   #52
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Instead, your actual reading pace will effectivly shows greater result, understandings and 'triggerings'. I hope everyone could give it the same importance.

There are new members here and I invite, once again, everyone to read the 'handbooks' series. It gives us a common ground of perspective to further share ideas and point of view.

You can download them here: http://www.nohoax.com/?p=58

You can come to this thread here: http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=16661
to further discuss the content of the books; Universal Laws, victim consciousness, dark intervention, etc...

French, spanish, portuguese and italian version available.

Enjoy!

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 03:43 PM   #53
StephenBailey
Avalon Senior Member

Hey everyone
....my 1st post here on Project Avalon
Its a pleasure to be here with you. I'm very grateful for you all.

I've read the 1st three books. They truly are beautiful. They contain wonderful reminders. I read the 1st book at least 2 whole times. Alot of the time I would read pages twice before going onto the next (because the words/format within these books are so full of information). When I left the book and later started reading another day... I would even go back and re-read 2-3 pages before starting where I left off (it's that good).

I haven't yet read the last book, but I've been meaning to do that. I believe I'm going to re-read the whole series again before going onto Becoming. (its been about a year since I last read the 1st three). Alot has changed within me since then. I'm sure I'll receive even more out of them now

Dayzero,
You wrote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayzero View Post
aloha

I am serializing the first one here;

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=6721

partly so you can dip in if you've not read them, or you want to re-read them,
and partly so i re-read it myself. I'm also adding a little formatting [e.g. paragraphs]

keep it steady.

I'd like to suggest that you do not modify the formatting (adding or taking away any wording/paragraphs) of George's work. Please don't that. I believe George asks this of you as well.

On a second note... I'd enjoy taking in what you have to say. So please by all means write and document your thoughts for us all. I (and others I'm sure) will appreciate your efforts and effects.

Thanks everybody!
StephenBailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 10:35 PM   #54
yiolas
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenBailey View Post
Hey everyone
....my 1st post here on Project Avalon
Its a pleasure to be here with you. I'm very grateful for you all.

I've read the 1st three books. They truly are beautiful. They contain wonderful reminders. I read the 1st book at least 2 whole times. Alot of the time I would read pages twice before going onto the next (because the words/format within these books are so full of information). When I left the book and later started reading another day... I would even go back and re-read 2-3 pages before starting where I left off (it's that good).

I haven't yet read the last book, but I've been meaning to do that. I believe I'm going to re-read the whole series again before going onto Becoming. (its been about a year since I last read the 1st three). Alot has changed within me since then. I'm sure I'll receive even more out of them now

Thanks everybody!
Welcome Steven ! I'm sure you will make a lot of new friends here and learn and grow a lot along the way. You ae in good company. I'm looking forward to your posts. You've made an impact already. You've inspired me to go back and read the handbooks too. I started to about a year ago but so many things began happening in my life that I didn't have time to continue. Thank-you
yiolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 11:40 PM   #55
StephenBailey
Avalon Senior Member

Oohh, thats very kind of you violas.
It brings a smile to me face
Thank you!
StephenBailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 12:41 AM   #56
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

I got all four books and sped through them in about 2 months. my son picked them up and now i have to wait to re-read them... but

I have a couple of questions on the info that I am confused about...

it says in one of the books that we should drop the info in someone's lap and move on... how is that helping the other person to gain a better understanding? and the flip side is ... should I really just let go of the other person if they are in my care/responsibility (a minor for another year)? *how does one do that?

another question is... how many universal laws are there? the paradigm books say 4, I found other websites that claim 15, almost 90, etc...
xbusymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 12:07 PM   #57
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenBailey View Post
Hey everyone....my 1st post here on Project Avalon. Its a pleasure to be here with you. I'm very grateful for you all.

Welcome in Stephen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbusymom View Post
...it says in one of the books that we should drop the info in someone's lap and move on... how is that helping the other person to gain a better understanding? and the flip side is ... should I really just let go of the other person if they are in my care/responsibility (a minor for another year)? *how does one do that?

another question is... how many universal laws are there? the paradigm books say 4, I found other websites that claim 15, almost 90, etc...
Hello xbusymom. Your name makes me smile, I could call myself, busydad too. I understand what you mean!

About your first question, I also think it is better to present the "handbooks" and "to accompany" the receiver in its journey. This is my way, but I think the sender of the messages contained in the handbooks had in mind two things in advising that. First, you can distribute much more "handbooks" in the society this way. Second, you put all trust in the Universe to find its way to the people who will most benefit from its reading.

There are many Universal Laws if you search the web about it. Are they all Universal or all Laws? I doubt it. Many times, I see confusion about Laws and Principles. In my experience, I see 5 important Laws governing our consciousness realm; Attraction-Intention-Allowance-Balance-Transformation. Let me bring you a part of a post I made on the thread "Where Focus goes, Energy follows";

Law and Principle;

A Universal Law cannot be ignored. It is unavoidable. It rules everything living into its boundaries. Attraction/Resonance – Intention/Focus – Allowance/Trust – Balance/Harmony are Universals because they rule the consciousness realm. I could include in this classification, the Universal Law of Evolution/Transformation.

Gender – Polarity – Rhythm – Cause and Effect – and many others Laws are not Universal, they rules different densities, but not necessarily all of them.

Freewill is a principle. This does not mean it’s less important, it is a Universal principle. It can be ignored. It does not rule. It is a principle Creation uses as a guideline. We are created free, all of us. But everyone may choose not to be free or not to respect the freedom of someone. This is paradoxal but logical. If you do respect Freewill, you are in Resonance with Creation’s will and do use its creative strength. It is how you can evolve. In fact, this is a prerequisite to evolve above a certain stage.

Love is not a Law either. You can ignore it. But it is also necessary to evolve at a certain stage. Love is not a principle either, but rather a glimpse at what Creation feels for All. Since we are Creation in a holographic representation, we do feel what it feels at our soul level. Love is of prime importance to evolve and maintain reality into existence. The fuel that makes your focus strong enough on something you want is your desire. This strong desire for it to manifest into reality is very near what Love is. Think about it. If we are born from the thought of Creation, how pure and strong the focus of Creation is to maintain all into existence. This is Love. This is the power of Love. It literally can boost an intention to become a tremendous power of creation. When you reach high level of consciousness, you join the family of lovers who keeps all existence into reality because they Love Creation. Wanting something to happen is desire, wanting this thing over time for eternity is Love... And remember, talking with Love is more important than talking about Love. Don't talk about it, live it.

I hope it helped.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote